Mini 1894: DBZ Abridged Mafia - Arrival To Namek (Game Over)

Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1200 (ISO) » Fri Mar 31, 2017 12:07 pm

Post by Tywin Lannister »

I explained why Maria. Scum pushed you and town don't look at obvious shit like 'nobody at all pushing back.' Kinda obvious IMO.

Whatever. I'm just the guy that gets 'beat up' by obv scum who vote obv town off no case or reason at all and get away with it due to players like Socrates claiming they're somehow geniuses by lying over and over. It's ridiculous.
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1201 (ISO) » Fri Mar 31, 2017 12:09 pm

Post by MariaR »

Scum push me because I am known for being an easy ML it's how It works even though I feel like I'm very genuine and it's easy to see what I'm thinking it's very hard for me to see what I'm doing wrong. Maybe I need a mentor in my town play.

I 100% want Socrates lynched tomorrow though if I end up getting lynched tyvm
I bet Maria is scum this game
~Firebringer
Na Maria isn't towny enough to be scum this game~
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #1202 (ISO) » Fri Mar 31, 2017 12:11 pm

Post by Majiffy »

But Socrates is town though and your vote on him sucks
Only playing in games at personal moderator and/or 50%+ playerlist request.

How To Win Every Game At Mafiascum (The Flowchart)
||
In case anyone was unsure...
Svenskt Stål (23:38) majiffy, worst mod on ms? we talk to a surviving victim of his game
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1203 (ISO) » Fri Mar 31, 2017 12:12 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 1203, Majiffy wrote:But Socrates is town though and your vote on him sucks
Coming from someone I think is scum with him you must understand I hold your opinion at little value :?
~Firebringer
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #1204 (ISO) » Fri Mar 31, 2017 12:12 pm

Post by Majiffy »

Super cool story bro

||
Svenskt Stål (23:38) majiffy, worst mod on ms? we talk to a surviving victim of his game
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1205 (ISO) » Fri Mar 31, 2017 12:24 pm

Nothing wrong with trolling. Trolling won the presidency. Make MS great again! These scums, they're not sending their best. Liars, NKers, lurkers, and some I assume, are good people. These guys, they're bad scumbres. SAD. It's time to build a firewall and make the admins pay for it!

Speaking of that, who actually owns this site? Who pays the bills to keep the lights on? This site has been around for as long as I can remember. I played on a diff name over 10 years ago, and it was old even then. Many other forums use mafiascum rules as their basis too. That's how I learned of the site. There used to be a flash video for newbies back in the day as well, but I haven't seen it in a long time.
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1206 (ISO) » Fri Mar 31, 2017 12:26 pm

I thought way more were on Maria. Maybe just nobody officially moved their vote yet.
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1207 (ISO) » Fri Mar 31, 2017 12:34 pm

In post 1175, Socrates wrote:
In post 1168, Not Chara wrote:
In post 1165, Tywin Lannister wrote:I'd Maria flips scum, I'll gladly follow next seeing as I was so wrong
we don't lynch people for being wrong. if you're town, stop suggesting to take a dive for no reason.
It's really getting tiring.

Also Tywin hasn't seen scum hard bus a partner day 1?

I did it in my last game, and I should link him to Mayor Mafia. Both scumbuddies hard bussed their roleblocker and even stuck to the bus
after he claimed cop

This is also the game that I first observed the thing that I scumread you for at the beginning of the game, NC.

Though if anyone does read that game, prepare to see a much younger Socrates. So much energy! So full of life!
Why are you linking past games like I'm supposed to care? I gave my experience, which is extensive, but based on making smart plays. Bussing a buddy on D1 is a gamble that's completely the wrong move 99.9% of the time as scum, and it only becomes a decent play when the buddy you bus is a weak sauce lynchbait player. Nobody would ever do that if their scum team was all strong. Linking games where you made a bad move, regardless of it paying off or not, doesn't change my opinion. It's frankly a terrible move to make as scum. Yes, ANYone can do absolutely anything in Mafia, and I promise that if you look hard enough, you can find a game where someone has done ANYTHING you can think of, regardless of how stupid or illogical.

That doesn't refute my point. Scum don't do it because it's a terrible move to make. If I play Russian roulette, I may not shoot my face off. I may live, but that doesn't mean it's stupid af. If people don't make the optimal moves as town or scum, that's their own fault and not something worth linking to excuse future behavior.
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1208 (ISO) » Fri Mar 31, 2017 12:40 pm

Socrates linking games to excuse absolutely fucking everything gets tiring to me. Hi, this player I don't want lynched isn't scum guys, check out this game I link. They acted scummy and stupid there and were town! Hi, this player I want lynched is scum guys, check out this game I link. They were Super Townie the entire game with not a single scummy thing about them and they flipped scum! So this means whatever I want it to mean cuz in the past, someone did something that I want to relate to this game that has absolutely nothing to do with it! Yo dawgs, let me link a link to my link so that you can link my link with a link.
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1209 (ISO) » Fri Mar 31, 2017 12:41 pm

Post by MariaR »

Wonder why he's doing that hm....Because scum want proof with anything they're doing DUH CAN WE LYNCH THE OBV SCUM? No no I'm getting lynched? k
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1210 (ISO) » Fri Mar 31, 2017 12:43 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1185, Tywin Lannister wrote:Isn't it likely that if too many people are eager to lynch anyone on D1, then those lunches are probably not scum? Almost: you said you were in a game where all the wagons were on scum. What was the pushback like? Who defended who from your memory? What did scum do? Idk if I've ever seen a smaller game like this lynch scum on D1. It's only happened in huge games where the lynch was decided by the highest voted player by a deadline over a majority lynch.
It was on D2. We (Town) pushed 2 scum simultaneously, and we also defended them (the town got divided). SCUM pushed their 3rd member and almost got them lynched. However, our 1-shot Vig took out one of the original 2, and we ended up lynching the other. The 3rd one that they pushed though won them the game because everybody was so stupid they took it for granted that this could not have been a bus.

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1211 (ISO) » Fri Mar 31, 2017 12:44 pm

Post by MariaR »

I'm so glad were playing "compare game A to game B" cause that's gonna get us the right result boy gee what a good game of mafia were having
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1212 (ISO) » Fri Mar 31, 2017 1:01 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1194, MariaR wrote:Me saying things like oh another game where I get lynched d1 as town is just fact because it happens a shit ton I've never been lynched d1 as scum and it isn't gonna happen this game either cause I flipped town N don't know how to stop it I'm easy to lynch as town and not as scum *shrug* I don't mind lynching myself so town can wake up and see that scum are driving the wagons that were both on town I think Clum slot is town and shouldn't be lynched tomorrow it's very clear
Pedit: Already claimed
How about playing your scum!game when you're town? maybe that will help (if what you say is true).

Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1213 (ISO) » Fri Mar 31, 2017 1:02 pm

Post by Desperado »

or she's just bullshitting
;)
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1214 (ISO) » Fri Mar 31, 2017 1:09 pm

Post by KuroiXHF »

Note: It has come to my attention that I've missed Zefiend's vote on Maria. She is now at five votes. The current vote count has been updated to reflect this.
"and now i am TURNED ON AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!" - KainTepes

I'm regularly V/LA on the weekends. If this is the weekend and I've not said otherwise, please assume I'm on V/LA.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1215 (ISO) » Fri Mar 31, 2017 1:18 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1212, MariaR wrote:I'm so glad were playing "compare game A to game B" cause that's gonna get us the right result boy gee what a good game of mafia were having
I don't want to be smug, but isn't this better than "Hi, Maria", "Hi, Fire", "What's up?", "Nothing.", "I'm not feeling good", "Need a hug?" kind of posting?

MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1216 (ISO) » Fri Mar 31, 2017 1:20 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 1216, Almost50 wrote:
In post 1212, MariaR wrote:I'm so glad were playing "compare game A to game B" cause that's gonna get us the right result boy gee what a good game of mafia were having
I don't want to be smug, but isn't this better than "Hi, Maria", "Hi, Fire", "What's up?", "Nothing.", "I'm not feeling good", "Need a hug?" kind of posting?
I mean not really both are very useless 1 just leads to wrong results more.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
Vifam
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1217 (ISO) » Fri Mar 31, 2017 1:20 pm

Post by Vifam »

Yeah I don't like this, I think I'm misunderstanding the case here because I don't see how Maria is being pushed with so much confidence
ok
Vifam
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1218 (ISO) » Fri Mar 31, 2017 1:21 pm

Post by Vifam »

Like is it cuz of meta or something

Majiffy why are you voting Maria
ok
Vifam
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1219 (ISO) » Fri Mar 31, 2017 1:22 pm

Post by Vifam »

Actually extend that question to everyone currently voting Maria

In 1-3 sentences please
ok
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #1220 (ISO) » Fri Mar 31, 2017 1:45 pm

Post by Majiffy »

In post 1219, Vifam wrote:Majiffy why are you voting Maria
In post 1203, Majiffy wrote:But Socrates is town though and your vote on him sucks
Just scroll up bruh

||
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1221 (ISO) » Fri Mar 31, 2017 1:55 pm

Post by Imperium »

UNVOTE:

Not entirely comfortable with a Maria lynch right now, especially from what I've skimmed of her reaction to nacho's vote and lately. I need to talk to nacho, and I doubt very seriously he's read through what's transpired since last night. I'm sorry I've been gone all week, but I've had a hell of a week and am 20 pages behind. I'm getting ready to walk out the door, so I won't be around tonight, but I will tomorrow morning when I get home.

Hopefully I'll be all caught up and nacho will too.
A hydra of Nacho and Tammy!
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1222 (ISO) » Fri Mar 31, 2017 2:02 pm

In post 1211, Almost50 wrote:
In post 1185, Tywin Lannister wrote:Isn't it likely that if too many people are eager to lynch anyone on D1, then those lunches are probably not scum? Almost: you said you were in a game where all the wagons were on scum. What was the pushback like? Who defended who from your memory? What did scum do? Idk if I've ever seen a smaller game like this lynch scum on D1. It's only happened in huge games where the lynch was decided by the highest voted player by a deadline over a majority lynch.
It was on D2. We (Town) pushed 2 scum simultaneously, and we also defended them (the town got divided). SCUM pushed their 3rd member and almost got them lynched. However, our 1-shot Vig took out one of the original 2, and we ended up lynching the other. The 3rd one that they pushed though won them the game because everybody was so stupid they took it for granted that this could not have been a bus.
In post 1211, Almost50 wrote:

Hmm. So town lost because scum bussed the scum wagon and didn't think they'd do that? Sounds like me saying that here actually, although I had thought Maria was far closer to L1 than this. Clumsy has a wagon still, although they're just placeholder votes (mine is anyway).

Well we need a flip regardless, but idk who else would work if not Maria/clumsy. I'm clearly no good at pushing wagons when town, so it's not up to me.

I haven't seen any reason to personally vote Maria to do so now. The people I've seen vote Maria are as follows:

Almost started the Maria wagon if I remember right, and it's due to his personal meta read. There's nothing scummy about it, although it's not something I want to sheep.

Zefiend gave his reasoning being contradictions in Maria's posts, which looks legitimate. It was after the rest voted, but he gave his own reasons contrary to just sheeping. Nothing scummy about it.

Majiff naked voted Maria and then added his thoughts on why Imperium looks genuine. I double checked to not look stupid after saying it, and I can confirm that Majiff didn't give any reason for his vote. He didn't even give reason to SR Maria previously in the game. If so, can someone point it out, because I didn't find it. Naked votes are always scummy IMO.

Imperium wrote a few wall posts about things, and I didn't really read them closely. There were things about Maria contradicting herself, kind of like Zefiend said. It doesn't look scummy.

Desperado was the first to vote Maria, but afaik, it was an RVS vote that is STILL there. He hasn't given new reasons to SR or vote the slot, and not moving from RVS looks scummy. Correct me if I'm wrong about this desperado, since it's been so long since you've been voting the slot that I don't remember why. Who else do you SR and why? Any other reads to add?

As for the rest, I've seen players say they have no problem voting Maria or Maria's in their scum pool, but apparently they didn't vote her yet.

Pedit: imperium unvoted and Majiff apparently gave reasons above that I missed. So this leaves desperado to answer if his vote was RVS and why hes stayed on it so long.
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1223 (ISO) » Fri Mar 31, 2017 2:04 pm

What reasoning from Majiff was I supposed to scroll up and see? I see 'cool story bruh' and 'scroll up' and that's it.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1224 (ISO) » Fri Mar 31, 2017 2:05 pm

Post by Alisae »

Tammy talk to me about stuffs ;~;
GTKAS
| here.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”