Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #451 (ISO) » Fri Mar 31, 2017 12:47 am

Post by Wraith »

He's really trying to undermine me and it's crap
Show
"When I give food to the poor, they call me a saint. When I ask why the poor have no food, they call me a communist." -Helder Camara

"For myself, I want no advantage over my fellow man, and if he is weaker than I, all the more is it my duty to help him." -Eugene Debs

"Our demands most modest are - we only want the earth!" -James Connolly
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: they (pl.)

Post Post #452 (ISO) » Fri Mar 31, 2017 12:53 am

Post by Infinity 324 »

What specifically changed between now and your last post that made you want to vote him here?

By the way, wraith should be a lean scum cause I've seen scum make good catchups where I've agreed with a lot of the points in them before.
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

plural system, we may or may not sign
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #453 (ISO) » Fri Mar 31, 2017 1:03 am

Post by Empking »

In post 443, Infinity 324 wrote:VOTE: empking

This game needs a better direction. Scum are probably either prism or mostly lurking.
Not having five posts every ten minutes doesn't a lurker make.

However, what makes you think that scum are not in any of the hydrae?
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: they (pl.)

Post Post #454 (ISO) » Fri Mar 31, 2017 1:40 am

Post by Infinity 324 »

I think I've given my reasons for townreading the hydrae already.

I think with how many arguments and how much chaos there is I'd expect scum to be on the sidelines letting it happen.
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

plural system, we may or may not sign
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #455 (ISO) » Fri Mar 31, 2017 1:41 am

Post by momo »

In post 392, Almost Chara wrote:This conversation going on between Prism and T&B (mostly Postie I presume) is good and healthy, and I have no intention what-so-ever in interfering before both sides are satisfied (or start yelling at each other with empty posts).

However, I fear many other slots are getting free passes and not getting attention at all. Like, can somebody tell me what PenguinPower, Pine have done in this game (Each has only posted once). Can anybody give a read on EmpKing or Nancy? I'm not even mentioning Bork as they're getting replaced, but still that's 5 slots who haven't done much and are totally unreadable (to me at least).

I only have TRs on TWC, T&B, Prism (but don't let that stop you from trying to figure each other out. I don't claim to know either of you to have a confident read on them anyway). I also have Town Lean on Infinity, but that's about all I have for now. I can possibly say it's my fault for not trying harder to figure out Thinkmomo, Dreal or Wraith, but I still need the other 5 slots to get engaged and maybe I will find something to ask of them or of the 3 I still have at null despite them having posted some.

I'm also waiting on NC to weigh in more. If you want details on our individual reads, we both agree TWC is Town and Chara called out the "You're assuming we're Town" even before Nach/Gin said it. We both had the utmost interest in figuring out this slot first and are satisfied with the result.

Chara TRs Prism more than T&B, based on the ongoing argument/duel between them. I had granted T&B a TR before I did Prism, so we have those in reverse, but we basically agree it's likely a TvT for now.

The Town lean on Infinity is mine. I don't think Chara commented on that slot yet. Other than that, we both have no other reads, which is problematic as I certainly can't decide where I would even want to vote next.

Too many words, I know .. in sum: someone who is not currently engaged should join forced with me applying pressure on the totally non-existent slots. Choose one of Pine or PP for starters and we can work our way from there.

~A50
While I am still scum reading this slot, I agree with the part about lurkers posting.

I would obv prefer an AC lynch at the end of the day, but if the lurkers don't post and I get a scum lynch, I think we will lynch a lurker.
Almost Chara
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #456 (ISO) » Fri Mar 31, 2017 1:52 am

Post by Almost Chara »

sorry that Almost has had to be the one to share my thoughts with the rest of the thread. i'll pull my weight too.
~Chara
[
wiki
] hydra of
Almost50
and
Chara
[
Win:Loss
]
T 2:2
S 1:1
3P 1:0
ThinkMomo
ThinkMomo
Townie
ThinkMomo
Townie
Townie

Post Post #457 (ISO) » Fri Mar 31, 2017 2:23 am

Post by ThinkMomo »

In post 455, momo wrote:
In post 392, Almost Chara wrote:This conversation going on between Prism and T&B (mostly Postie I presume) is good and healthy, and I have no intention what-so-ever in interfering before both sides are satisfied (or start yelling at each other with empty posts).

However, I fear many other slots are getting free passes and not getting attention at all. Like, can somebody tell me what PenguinPower, Pine have done in this game (Each has only posted once). Can anybody give a read on EmpKing or Nancy? I'm not even mentioning Bork as they're getting replaced, but still that's 5 slots who haven't done much and are totally unreadable (to me at least).

I only have TRs on TWC, T&B, Prism (but don't let that stop you from trying to figure each other out. I don't claim to know either of you to have a confident read on them anyway). I also have Town Lean on Infinity, but that's about all I have for now. I can possibly say it's my fault for not trying harder to figure out Thinkmomo, Dreal or Wraith, but I still need the other 5 slots to get engaged and maybe I will find something to ask of them or of the 3 I still have at null despite them having posted some.

I'm also waiting on NC to weigh in more. If you want details on our individual reads, we both agree TWC is Town and Chara called out the "You're assuming we're Town" even before Nach/Gin said it. We both had the utmost interest in figuring out this slot first and are satisfied with the result.

Chara TRs Prism more than T&B, based on the ongoing argument/duel between them. I had granted T&B a TR before I did Prism, so we have those in reverse, but we basically agree it's likely a TvT for now.

The Town lean on Infinity is mine. I don't think Chara commented on that slot yet. Other than that, we both have no other reads, which is problematic as I certainly can't decide where I would even want to vote next.

Too many words, I know .. in sum: someone who is not currently engaged should join forced with me applying pressure on the totally non-existent slots. Choose one of Pine or PP for starters and we can work our way from there.

~A50
While I am still scum reading this slot, I agree with the part about lurkers posting.

I would obv prefer an AC lynch at the end of the day, but if the lurkers don't post and I get a scum lynch, I think we will lynch a lurker.
I slipped again. Sorry.

THink, it would be nice if you posted now. We are a 2 headed hydra.
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #458 (ISO) » Fri Mar 31, 2017 6:55 am

Post by Pine »

Rawr, I am here. I'll be catching up today.
"Cry havoc, and let slip the wombat of war!"

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Tea and Biscuits
Tea and Biscuits
Goon
Tea and Biscuits
Goon
Goon

Post Post #459 (ISO) » Fri Mar 31, 2017 2:28 pm

Post by Tea and Biscuits »

Wraith already called us as scum but only votes us now that Prism has made the first move and put down a vote.
Why are people still avoiding wagoning this

-- Postie
Hydra of Postie and SuperJack
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #460 (ISO) » Fri Mar 31, 2017 2:30 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

VC 1.6
Almost Chara
(2): ThinkMomo , Drealmerz
Drealmerz7
(2): Commander Shepard , Almost Chara
Tea and Biscuits
(2): Empking , Wraith
The Wood Cutters
(1): Nancy
ThinkMomo
(1): PenguinPower
Wraith
(1): Tea and Biscuits
Prism
(1): The Wood Cutters
Empking
(1): Infinity 324

Not Voting
(2): Pine, Prism

With 13 players alive, it takes 7 votes to lynch.

Day one ends Monday, April 10th at 6pm EST, or in (expired on 2017-04-10 18:00:00)

Mod Notes:
Commander Shepard replaces Börk Börk!

PenguinPower has not responded to their Prod.
Searching for a replacement for PenguinPower
Half meme, Half real, All Aristophanes ;)
- Jingle
Ari has appeared way too competent for me to even pretend to know what they're thinking
- MooseEatsBear on discord mafia
it wouldn’t be an ari sig unless it takes up half the screen on mobile - Vonflare
Commander Shepard
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #461 (ISO) » Fri Mar 31, 2017 2:48 pm

Post by Commander Shepard »

May the Reapers be removed from this thread quickly. I'm told that I can't use Garrus Tali or any of my other squadmates that it's just me. Usually I have my AI EDI tell me who the scum is using her amazing algorithms but alas I've been told using a super computer is not good. I've been working on removing the reaper sentiment all over the world and hopefully we'll get rid of all of it.

I'm getting started reading now. Can't believe I can't use EDI to do all the reading for me.
grumbles
Commander Shepard
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #462 (ISO) » Fri Mar 31, 2017 2:51 pm

In post 14, Pine wrote:
We are not amused, churlish woodcutter.

Her Majesty Victoria, by the Grace of God, of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Ireland Queen, Defender of the Faith, Empress of India consents to the convening of this session of Parliament, may you govern our realm well.

Sir Pine, I find posts like this to be rather enlightening. I can't believe this is the second post.

Post II I suppose.

I hope you are not Reaper scum indoctrinated sir Pine.
Commander Shepard
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #463 (ISO) » Fri Mar 31, 2017 2:53 pm

In post 17, drealmerz7 wrote:IF I vote in RVS, it is for 1 of 3 pretty much always - nolynch, myself, or the mod

voting in RVS for other players is scummy, imo, and I hate RVS generally and wish for it to not exist

I do not like how defensive this slot is of accusations.

Does anyone know if this is usual behavior for drealmerz? Or is this a potential scum defensiveness?
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #464 (ISO) » Fri Mar 31, 2017 2:56 pm

Post by nancy »

Is 17 indicative of defensiveness to you?
:2017-2018:
hi meet my mafiascum gravestone, the flowers were probably left by camn or schadd or Prism, blow them kisses for me would you?
Commander Shepard
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #465 (ISO) » Fri Mar 31, 2017 2:58 pm

Yes. It's RVS. Reasons do not exist in RVS. It's shitposting.

I do not understand why a player would give a reason to RVS vote.

nancy how did you take that post?
Commander Shepard
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #466 (ISO) » Fri Mar 31, 2017 3:05 pm

In post 105, Infinity 324 wrote:
In post 63, drealmerz7 wrote:if anyone TRs anyone before page 10, I'm going to vote them!
Obvious town ;)
Infinity324, why is delaying a read until page 10 "Obvious town"?
If anything that's trying to get people to discourage their gut. Gut, logic, emotion, all of it has a role.

I do not like you calling drealmerz obvious town for things that are horrible to do. Sometimes a ping at the start of the game is accurate.
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #467 (ISO) » Fri Mar 31, 2017 3:08 pm

Post by nancy »

Where did drealmer mention giving a reason to RVS vote?

I take it as drealmer explaining that he doesn't like RVS.
:2017-2018:
hi meet my mafiascum gravestone, the flowers were probably left by camn or schadd or Prism, blow them kisses for me would you?
Commander Shepard
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #468 (ISO) » Fri Mar 31, 2017 3:11 pm

In post 108, Prism wrote:Scum are Chara, nancy, and ???, my guess would be Penguin.

VOTE: Chara

Opening vote on Drealm+followup is bad.
In post 16, Almost Chara wrote:VOTE: drealmerz
voted no one instead of picking a player. obvscum. ;>
~Chara
The ;> here is playful but completely negates any pressure they might have been trying to place. I question the intent behind even posting here.
In post 28, Almost Chara wrote:ah, dreal. never change.
VOTE: The Wood Cutters
~Chara
The followup here lacks any sort of clarification as to the intent behind the original vote. The "never change" accompanied by a vote swap implies a town read via meta, but it lacks any kind of teeth. When the original post immediately negates its own pressure, I doubt the usefulness of the 3 posts as adequate to get a grasp on "same old town drealm"
In post 44, Almost Chara wrote:why would i immediately give a reason when seeing what you come up with is more fun?
sharp scummers would figure it had something to do with drealmerz. ;>
~Chara
Skeptical of this claim. As mentioned previously, the interaction here with drealmerz is odd and appears to be settling for very little. Your statement implying that you were trying to fish for reactions or speculation seems to contradict the statement that you left enough for us to extrapolate that it was something about him. Are you testing people's alignments or how perceptive they are? At worst, I think your vote change was scummy in the sense that you
already full well know drealm is town
, at best you're testing something that correlates very little with alignment with no clear reason for doing so.
Interesting post here. I like what you are saying here as it shows in depth thought about this, meaning you are probably town.
However, I think that this probably means that Drealmerz and Chara are likely scum together.

I agree on the emoticon removing the pressure. Where I disagree is where a townread takes place. I think it's more of a reason to get off of drealmerz early while trying to remain positive for the buddy while the buddy is being scumread. I think Almost Chara is attempting to test how people truly read the situation and take heat off of their buddy.
Commander Shepard
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #469 (ISO) » Fri Mar 31, 2017 3:12 pm

In post 463, Commander Shepard wrote:
In post 17, drealmerz7 wrote:
IF I vote in RVS, it is for 1 of 3 pretty much always - nolynch, myself, or the mod

voting in RVS for other players is scummy, imo, and I hate RVS generally and wish for it to not exist

I do not like how defensive this slot is of accusations.

Does anyone know if this is usual behavior for drealmerz? Or is this a potential scum defensiveness?

The underlined is the reasoning for the no lynch vote. If it's something he always does why would he be worried about it and comment on it?
Commander Shepard
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #470 (ISO) » Fri Mar 31, 2017 3:20 pm

In post 161, The Wood Cutters wrote:
In post 160, The Wood Cutters wrote:Need I remind you she voted because mastina didn't but a fucking question mark.

A. QUESTION. MARK.

nancy, since you hardheartedly believe mastina puts a question mark in the beginning of her first few posts. Bring me the data to prove it.
To add to that, show me, when mastina, as scum will not use a question mark as compared to town mastina where she uses them in the beginning.

I'd love to know how you have the data to support your thesis and how you come to the conclusion that the absence of a question mark is so damning and is worthy of a vote. I can't fucking wait.
This feels a bit extreme for one vote. What made you so angry here?
Commander Shepard
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #471 (ISO) » Fri Mar 31, 2017 3:22 pm

In post 167, Prism wrote:
In post 159, The Wood Cutters wrote:For me, OMGUS usually happens in the RVS stage and you can tell when it's being playful.

In this situation, I read nancy's post saying mastina's reads sucks, verbatim:
In post 132, nancy wrote:Nope your reads suck.
and then goes on to say there should be a question mark in a post made by mastina as reason to vote our slot.
In post 133, nancy wrote:I want to say 126 and 127 are mastina, but I feel like there should be question marks in a single post there if it were her..

Let's just say it is anyway.

VOTE: WoodCutters

Where's the doubt, choppie chop chop?
If part of our reads means nancy is scum and then nancy says our reads are bad and then votes us right after stating that. I see OMGUS.
Why is OMGUS scummy? I've found it a decently reliable towntell dependent on a few factors (name kind of player)

The question mark nonsense is a pretty bad mischaracterization and I don't like that you're selling it. She made it explicit that she doubted the certainty of the reads, which has to do with interpreting syntactical choices. The significance of the punctuation is in what it signals. I'd get it if there were confusion over
where
it would make a difference, but it is crystal clear on my end and I suspect to anyone who read the posts in question.

Mainly waiting on Nacho to read Wood Cutters, which will likely peeve him slightly and I am a-OK with that. Surf's up.
Townread on the Prism slot.
Commander Shepard
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #472 (ISO) » Fri Mar 31, 2017 3:27 pm

In post 186, Almost Chara wrote:*Almost50 makes an entrance an the crowd goes crazy*
In post 8, Empking wrote:
Vote: Nancy
- Did the earth move for you, Nancy?
Is money too tight to mention for you, mate?

I mean, this should have merited a vote because you PM must be "Simply Red". :P
In post 49, nancy wrote:
VOTE: drealmer
VOTE: Pine
VOTE: TheWoodCutters
VOTE: Empking
Being a quadruple voter is never a town utility.
In post 108, Prism wrote:Scum are Chara, nancy, and ???, my guess would be Penguin.

VOTE: Chara
I wanted to make a joke here, but I retracted it bc I'm not British and I feared it might sound offensive to the Brits.

Please pretend I made a funny joke though and post laughs and applause.

OK, finished skimming.

P.S. I feel it;s going to be impossible to fake anything and get it past The Wood Cutters. Between them 3 they have seen almost everything I'm capable of, so I'm going to come clean: We're just a mere VT :P

~A50
I do not like unprovoked claims. Maybe it is because I am stuck in England and have to leave the rest of the Reaper hunting to my Alliance friends in other areas. Why would you claim VT when if you are a VT your job is to take a bullet? My suspicion on Almost Chara grows.
Tea and Biscuits
Tea and Biscuits
Goon
Tea and Biscuits
Goon
Goon

Post Post #473 (ISO) » Fri Mar 31, 2017 3:28 pm

Post by Tea and Biscuits »

Commander Shepard, are you a hydra or an alt?

-- Postie
Hydra of Postie and SuperJack
Commander Shepard
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #474 (ISO) » Fri Mar 31, 2017 3:32 pm

In post 226, Prism wrote:I don't actually even want to push that specific issue anymore because I've already made up my mind that it was a thoughtless question, and regardless of whether or not you're town any justification is going to be after the fact.

It's odd to get accused of lacking real intent, and then rather than simply explain the intent be unnecessarily hostile and uncooperative even when presented with a straightforward, mutually beneficial alternative.
Agreed. What do you think of drealmerz/Almost Chara/nancy. And if one is wrong infinity324?

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”