Mini 1894: DBZ Abridged Mafia - Arrival To Namek (Game Over)

Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1250 (ISO) » Fri Mar 31, 2017 4:15 pm

Post by Desperado »

In post 1238, Tywin Lannister wrote:Oh, and I agree about desperado. He is coasting.
fucking prove it or stop saying it
;)
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1251 (ISO) » Fri Mar 31, 2017 5:41 pm

Post by Tywin Lannister »

In post 1246, Desperado wrote:
In post 1223, Tywin Lannister wrote:Desperado was the first to vote Maria, but afaik, it was an RVS vote that is STILL there. He hasn't given new reasons to SR or vote the slot, and not moving from RVS looks scummy. Correct me if I'm wrong about this desperado, since it's been so long since you've been voting the slot that I don't remember why. Who else do you SR and why? Any other reads to add?
just about everything you said in this post is wrong
That's why I said I don't remember and asked for you to correct me if wrong. I don't pretend to be boy a super genius photographic memory boy wonder. I'm more like Ben Franklin fucking around with a kite/key, gets hit by lightning and then claiming I invented electricity.
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1252 (ISO) » Fri Mar 31, 2017 5:45 pm

Why is Clumsy a TR if Maria flips scum though? Maria wouldn't vote Clumsy even when her wagon was the counter, so IMO, it's possible they're connected if they are scum. It's a weak connection, but it's still there. Clumsy wouldn't vote Maria either btw. They both went elsewhere. If Maria flipped scum, it more likely shows majiff is town, although that's also a weak connection, and her vote on him was after the wagon was derailed.

Just my $0.02
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1253 (ISO) » Fri Mar 31, 2017 5:47 pm

Why ABR? Vote hopping? Or what? The rest I don't really disagree with. Nothing unusual anyways.
Clumsy Phoenix
Clumsy Phoenix
Goon
Clumsy Phoenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1254 (ISO) » Fri Mar 31, 2017 6:00 pm

Post by Clumsy Phoenix »

ABR what is your read on us ATM?

-Shaziro
Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1255 (ISO) » Fri Mar 31, 2017 6:02 pm

Post by Desperado »

In post 945, MariaR wrote:I'm starting to wonder if Clum hydra is town I don't like how the 2 wagon choices have suddenly merged to me/clum hydra I feel like that means scum are content with the wagon choices because no other wagons are starting and no one of 2 wagons are getting majorly pushed it makes me think scum like the game state as is and we should be looking elsewhere I'm starting to get a few more townreads I'm gonna look at my list and cast a vote tell me your thoughts on this
this would be an amazing scumpost if maria and clumsy are both scum
;)
Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1256 (ISO) » Fri Mar 31, 2017 6:03 pm

Post by Desperado »

In post 1254, Tywin Lannister wrote:Why ABR? Vote hopping? Or what? The rest I don't really disagree with. Nothing unusual anyways.
nah the vote hopping is nai for him

same with his aggression early on

it's the narrative building and the lack of follow through on those narratives that i don't like. he's projected a lot of misplaced confidence and that's an abr tell as well but it feels scummy
;)
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1257 (ISO) » Fri Mar 31, 2017 6:26 pm

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

In post 1255, Clumsy Phoenix wrote:ABR what is your read on us ATM?

-Shaziro
Not super sure.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1258 (ISO) » Fri Mar 31, 2017 6:27 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 1258, Albert B. Rampage wrote:

-Shaziro
Not super sure.
Can you explain a bit more?
GTKAS
| here.
Clumsy Phoenix
Clumsy Phoenix
Goon
Clumsy Phoenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1259 (ISO) » Fri Mar 31, 2017 7:19 pm

Post by Clumsy Phoenix »

In post 1259, Alisae wrote:
In post 1258, Albert B. Rampage wrote:

-Shaziro
Not super sure.
Can you explain a bit more?
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1260 (ISO) » Sat Apr 01, 2017 12:39 am

Post by Imperium »

Vote: MariaR

Talked with Tammy, ready to take the leap. More later.
A hydra of Nacho and Tammy!
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1261 (ISO) » Sat Apr 01, 2017 12:40 am

Post by MariaR »

Why don't you talk to me then.
I bet Maria is scum this game
~Firebringer
Na Maria isn't towny enough to be scum this game~
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1262 (ISO) » Sat Apr 01, 2017 12:41 am

Post by MariaR »

A lot of the scumreads on me from what I can see involve meta from other games or games I've done myself and that's really hard to defend against. I think scum are reaching cause I'm an easy ML but I haven't really done much in terms of scummyness this game.
~Firebringer
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1263 (ISO) » Sat Apr 01, 2017 1:37 am

Post by Imperium »

In post 1249, Desperado wrote:tammy's maria unvote dropped imp from my town list
Can you explain where you think that is unvoting when we've been constantly saying that we weren't ready for a lynch yet is unreasonable?
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1264 (ISO) » Sat Apr 01, 2017 1:50 am

Post by Imperium »

Maria, my biggest problem is that I see a lack of emotional engagement in any of the pushes you've made - they are all lackluster and none of them looks like an attempt to find scum.

You've voted Desperado for his vote on you then let it go, you voted Majiffy briefly (and still suspect him) because his almost vote was lackluster and then Socrates for his vote on you.

And it extends past your pushes to your townreads, there's no players who you're strongly protecting or believing in or latching onto, and there's nothing that's happened that's compelled you to push back or stick your neck out in any way at all.

There's nothing to latch onto in your play. You made the argument that you caring less is a town tell of yours, which makes sense as a general tell for someone who prefers scum, but as a townie who is around in thread chances are that something will grab you or get you engaged unless you're just not around while your play as scum (let Clumsy get mislynched today, soft defend them but don't make too many waves otherwise) is a much more accessible narrative.
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1265 (ISO) » Sat Apr 01, 2017 1:55 am

Post by Imperium »

I don't like the asking for a vote count and threatening to self-vote; oftentimes the reason self votes happen are because someone is in a bit of a compromised emotional state and they do something silly but instead you made sure to ask for a vote count first, then didn't follow through...? All in all, it's a strange sequence of events that I don't buy as genuine.
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1266 (ISO) » Sat Apr 01, 2017 1:58 am

Post by Imperium »

I don't like the interactions with us - we are voting you, you don't try to determine our alignment via our vote on you and you don't seem to have any reason to be strong townreading us and yet you're appealing to us and telling us that we're reading you wrong instead of pushing back, and that seems unnatural.

I don't like the flavor thing, you took a very strong stance in DBZ last game and here you took a radically different one until I called you out on it and then you tried to work in "USELESS" after the fact. This is probably the least significant of my concerns.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1267 (ISO) » Sat Apr 01, 2017 2:37 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1263, MariaR wrote:A lot of the scumreads on me from what I can see involve meta from other games or games I've done myself and that's really hard to defend against. I think scum are reaching cause I'm an easy ML but I haven't really done much in terms of scummyness this game.
Again, you AtE is failing to get to me. You're NOT an easy ML. The GREAT TITUS HERSELF couldn't get you lynched in WWE. How's that for an easy ML?

Furthermore, why would scum for an easy ML in you when you have even claimed a VT? Don't you think they'd rather pressure other slots to -maybe- get a PR claim? Does it make sense to you that they'd push a VT claim over any "unknown" slot?

Third point: Tywin has been saying your wagon has no resistance. I fail to see that as you ARE still alive and the former wagon on you had even dissipated before. Right now you're dancing at L-2/L-3, and I can't see it being because the whole scum team is already on you. That's nonsensical.

In Timeshift Vifam was an easy ML on D1 and Scum refused to push him. They wanted the PR instead. This is a similar situation, and thus the question is whether it's because you're really a VT or because you're one of them. I'm leaning the latter because of the very way you're defending yourself. Town!Maria did NOT use AtE in WWE against Titus. You fought back and got stubborn even (Vigged a Townie in a hasty move). That was rather bold and agressive, not as weak as you're trying to portray yourself here.

I'd give it more than 80% Maria is flipping red here, and that mighty high for a D1 lynch.

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1268 (ISO) » Sat Apr 01, 2017 2:42 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1266, Imperium wrote:but instead you made sure to ask for a vote count first, then didn't follow through...?
That too. I didn't see you voting yourself like you said you would. That's ALSO AtE.

OK.'ll tell you what: Show me an incident of you having self-voted before. Come on. Let's have a link.

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1269 (ISO) » Sat Apr 01, 2017 3:26 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 1265, Imperium wrote:Maria, my biggest problem is that I see a lack of emotional engagement in any of the pushes you've made - they are all lackluster and none of them looks like an attempt to find scum.

You've voted Desperado for his vote on you then let it go, you voted Majiffy briefly (and still suspect him) because his almost vote was lackluster and then Socrates for his vote on you.

And it extends past your pushes to your townreads, there's no players who you're strongly protecting or believing in or latching onto, and there's nothing that's happened that's compelled you to push back or stick your neck out in any way at all.

There's nothing to latch onto in your play. You made the argument that you caring less is a town tell of yours, which makes sense as a general tell for someone who prefers scum, but as a townie who is around in thread chances are that something will grab you or get you engaged unless you're just not around while your play as scum (let Clumsy get mislynched today, soft defend them but don't make too many waves otherwise) is a much more accessible narrative.
My only tr getting puyshed is Clum I have very few trs and only a few sr's there not all strong but I'm not gonna sub out of this game I've been busy yeah but I have been trying my best I've also tried very hard to not get emotional because I've heard that makes me less fun to play so I am trying very hard to not go on ate fits and rage calm Maria is best Maria I guess
In post 1266, Imperium wrote:I don't like the asking for a vote count and threatening to self-vote; oftentimes the reason self votes happen are because someone is in a bit of a compromised emotional state and they do something silly but instead you made sure to ask for a vote count first, then didn't follow through...? All in all, it's a strange sequence of events that I don't buy as genuine.
I don't feel like self voting as of now and it's not due to emotion it's because I am ML bait and getting me out of the way so town can open there eyes and do something useful would be helpfil I've done it many times before and it's got town the win before and I'll do it again if I need I'm not really upset the only thing that upsets me this game is META META META
In post 1267, Imperium wrote:I don't like the interactions with us - we are voting you, you don't try to determine our alignment via our vote on you and you don't seem to have any reason to be strong townreading us and yet you're appealing to us and telling us that we're reading you wrong instead of pushing back, and that seems unnatural.

I don't like the flavor thing, you took a very strong stance in DBZ last game and here you took a radically different one until I called you out on it and then you tried to work in "USELESS" after the fact. This is probably the least significant of my concerns.
Why do you think I keep asking you questions? It's for me to get a read on you I'm not gonna omgus vote you I am asking you questions to get a read and thought on you and that's what I'll do with everyone Flavor is outright useless I wanted to get the topic off it so I'd answer the question so it would be moved on from
In post 1268, Almost50 wrote:
In post 1263, MariaR wrote:A lot of the scumreads on me from what I can see involve meta from other games or games I've done myself and that's really hard to defend against. I think scum are reaching cause I'm an easy ML but I haven't really done much in terms of scummyness this game.
Again, you AtE is failing to get to me. You're NOT an easy ML. The GREAT TITUS HERSELF couldn't get you lynched in WWE. How's that for an easy ML?

Furthermore, why would scum for an easy ML in you when you have even claimed a VT? Don't you think they'd rather pressure other slots to -maybe- get a PR claim? Does it make sense to you that they'd push a VT claim over any "unknown" slot?

Third point: Tywin has been saying your wagon has no resistance. I fail to see that as you ARE still alive and the former wagon on you had even dissipated before. Right now you're dancing at L-2/L-3, and I can't see it being because the whole scum team is already on you. That's nonsensical.

In Timeshift Vifam was an easy ML on D1 and Scum refused to push him. They wanted the PR instead. This is a similar situation, and thus the question is whether it's because you're really a VT or because you're one of them. I'm leaning the latter because of the very way you're defending yourself. Town!Maria did NOT use AtE in WWE against Titus. You fought back and got stubborn even (Vigged a Townie in a hasty move). That was rather bold and agressive, not as weak as you're trying to portray yourself here.

I'd give it more than 80% Maria is flipping red here, and that mighty high for a D1 lynch.
I'm not trying to come off Ate here a lot of statements I make I don't see as ate what I've said isn't ate in my eyes Ate is like "I'M GONNA CRY IF YOU VOTE ME AND HATE YOU" that's ate "What am I doing wrong" doesn't feel ate to me if I wanted to ate I would go all out on it but clearly I'm not I am an easy ml look at my past games and you'll see how easy a ml I am the reason titus didn't get me lynched is because I claimed mason STOP WITH THE META. Also maybe scum would want a pr maybe but it'd be too hard to shift the read and given the game state it'd go way strange they have 2 ml's lined up in me/clum why not take the easy way out for it. My wagon has no reistance people have said "I'd vote Maria" everyone here basically has not one person is defending me Tywin slightly is but it should take one glance to see something is up I don't think I'm weak per say I just think me staying around will hurt town more then if I was to keep going I think I can have good reads I think I'm a good player yes I am stubborn yes I am aggro at times but that's not always a good thing I want to figure people out and I will try my best to do that
In post 1269, Almost50 wrote:
In post 1266, Imperium wrote:but instead you made sure to ask for a vote count first, then didn't follow through...?
That too. I didn't see you voting yourself like you said you would. That's ALSO AtE.

OK.'ll tell you what: Show me an incident of you having self-voted before. Come on. Let's have a link.
Stop. Going. On. Meta. It will get you burned and it is now take this as a TIP and learn from it I have games where I self vote as town and I self vote as mafia I do it all the time a link won't magically change your read on me nor should it
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1270 (ISO) » Sat Apr 01, 2017 3:29 am

Post by MariaR »

I'm sick of being seen as a "dumb player" a "anti town troll" I hate when people say "If Maria is anti town she's prob town" that really is gross to me. So I'm trying to fix that imagine *shrug*
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1271 (ISO) » Sat Apr 01, 2017 4:39 am

Post by Desperado »

In post 1264, Imperium wrote:
In post 1249, Desperado wrote:tammy's maria unvote dropped imp from my town list
Can you explain where you think that is unvoting when we've been constantly saying that we weren't ready for a lynch yet is unreasonable?
maria wasn't in danger of being lynched and with you putting the vote right back there I'm just kinda sitting here scratching my head
;)
Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1272 (ISO) » Sat Apr 01, 2017 4:42 am

Post by Desperado »

maria in the same post you just said you've self voted many times as town and it's even gotten you the win

and then you admonish almost for asking for just one example

???
;)
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1273 (ISO) » Sat Apr 01, 2017 5:03 am

Post by MariaR »

I'm yelling at him for using only meta his whole game lol
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1274 (ISO) » Sat Apr 01, 2017 5:06 am

Post by MariaR »

Like the game is right here does this really help?

viewtopic.php?f=52&t=67451
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”