Mini 1894: DBZ Abridged Mafia - Arrival To Namek (Game Over)

Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1275 (ISO) » Sat Apr 01, 2017 5:10 am

Post by Imperium »

In post 1272, Desperado wrote:
In post 1264, Imperium wrote:
In post 1249, Desperado wrote:tammy's maria unvote dropped imp from my town list
Can you explain where you think that is unvoting when we've been constantly saying that we weren't ready for a lynch yet is unreasonable?
maria wasn't in danger of being lynched and with you putting the vote right back there I'm just kinda sitting here scratching my head
I don't think for one second that the person who pointed out to Arthur in Laundry mafia that I practically make waffling an art form would be scratching his head over me unvoting when I'm behind and haven't had a chance to process the reaction to our slot's vote. I don't think that you go oh herr derr their no longer a town read after the amount of thought we have put into the game because I, of all people, don't want a lynch to go through over night and need to catch up.

I'd like for you to explain that like I'm five because from where I'm sitting it's disingenuous bullshit.

Maria said she was self-voting last night, if she did that she would be at L-1, no way I want a wagon sitting at L-1 over night before I have a chance of catching up and talking to nacho. Nacho and I talked this morning when he got off work, Maria didn't self vote like she said she was going to, hence no danger of the lynch scenario before I could start catching up and being around, and we're fine with Maria flipping.

~~~

In other news I'm going to start catching up now. I have a couple hours before I have to be somewhere but I'm the world's slowest reader and I have some grading to do, so I'm going to try to get through this week's posts as quickly as I can. If I miss something or misinterpret something due to that, I'm sorry.
A hydra of Nacho and Tammy!
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1276 (ISO) » Sat Apr 01, 2017 5:14 am

Post by MariaR »

I didn't self vote sue me x)
I bet Maria is scum this game
~Firebringer
Na Maria isn't towny enough to be scum this game~
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1277 (ISO) » Sat Apr 01, 2017 5:15 am

Post by Imperium »

In post 1129, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 1122, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 956, MariaR wrote:I'm been lynched as town more times than I can count and I've never been lynched day 1 as scum and I am really trying to understand what I do as scum that makes me immune but as town I'm in ml city
Pedit: Hi hydra thing what's your read on me
Nacho, thoughts on this post please? ^
I'm not Nacho, and maybe he'll have a chance to answer this later. I'll point it out to him this afternoon.

I'll give you my thoughts on this post when I catch up as I'd like to actually read this in context and as a whole.
Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1278 (ISO) » Sat Apr 01, 2017 5:18 am

Post by Desperado »

In post 1276, Imperium wrote:I don't think for one second that the person who pointed out to Arthur in Laundry mafia that I practically make waffling an art form would be scratching his head over me unvoting when I'm behind and haven't had a chance to process the reaction to our slot's vote. I don't think that you go oh herr derr their no longer a town read after the amount of thought we have put into the game because I, of all people, don't want a lynch to go through over night and need to catch up.

I'd like for you to explain that like I'm five because from where I'm sitting it's disingenuous bullshit.

Maria said she was self-voting last night, if she did that she would be at L-1, no way I want a wagon sitting at L-1 over night before I have a chance of catching up and talking to nacho. Nacho and I talked this morning when he got off work, Maria didn't self vote like she said she was going to, hence no danger of the lynch scenario before I could start catching up and being around, and we're fine with Maria flipping.
it was more that you unvoted without talking to nacho or having read.

you said you skimmed and you weren't comfortable with the vote anymore because of maria's reaction, but now after discussing with nacho maria's reaction is the reason you're voting there again?

there was no indication it was strictly because you weren't ready for a lynch
;)
Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1279 (ISO) » Sat Apr 01, 2017 5:19 am

Post by Desperado »

In post 1222, Imperium wrote:UNVOTE:

Not entirely comfortable with a Maria lynch right now, especially from what I've skimmed of her reaction to nacho's vote and lately. I need to talk to nacho, and I doubt very seriously he's read through what's transpired since last night. I'm sorry I've been gone all week, but I've had a hell of a week and am 20 pages behind. I'm getting ready to walk out the door, so I won't be around tonight, but I will tomorrow morning when I get home.

Hopefully I'll be all caught up and nacho will too.
In post 1266, Imperium wrote:I don't like the asking for a vote count and threatening to self-vote; oftentimes the reason self votes happen are because someone is in a bit of a compromised emotional state and they do something silly but instead you made sure to ask for a vote count first, then didn't follow through...? All in all, it's a strange sequence of events that I don't buy as genuine.
are these not referring to the same things???
;)
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1280 (ISO) » Sat Apr 01, 2017 5:21 am

Post by Imperium »

In post 1277, MariaR wrote:I didn't self vote sue me x)
Well you not self-voting makes the whole thing look like ate instead of town frustration. (What most people regard as ate is just people expressing their frustration or having an emotional response to the game itself.) But the fact that you asked for a vote count and said you were going to self vote after getting the vote count is what makes it look calculated and makes everything else look like ate.

Most of the time townies self vote when they're frustrated in the moment and it's an emotional response, typically there you're not going to ask for a vote count because if you have the presence of mind for that then you're not frustrated where you think all is lost. Sometimes townies self vote at deadline to avoid a no lynch. But scum self vote to make it look like they're frustrated or like they don't care if they're lynched, in that case they do care where they are on the train because they're trying to come across town.
Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1281 (ISO) » Sat Apr 01, 2017 5:23 am

Post by Desperado »

so the reason i'm confused is that maria threatened to self vote and then didn't do it before you unvoted

Spoiler: all this happened before you unvoted
In post 1186, MariaR wrote:Give me a vote count and I'm self voting I have nothing else to say I'm town my flavor is ASAI I'm one of freeze's men who warn him a unit is going I'm clearly forever going to be lynchbait as town and I'd rather die now while we have mling I do think clum is town
In post 1188, MariaR wrote:Are you challenging me to spam Gin you little fuck I will do it

I was blessed with mod powers, WHATS UP.

but plz no spam
~Gin~
In post 1189, MariaR wrote:Do not challenge me in the art of trolling
In post 1191, MariaR wrote:Btw if it isn't obv enough I'm a VT
In post 1194, MariaR wrote:Me saying things like oh another game where I get lynched d1 as town is just fact because it happens a shit ton I've never been lynched d1 as scum and it isn't gonna happen this game either cause I flipped town N don't know how to stop it I'm easy to lynch as town and not as scum *shrug* I don't mind lynching myself so town can wake up and see that scum are driving the wagons that were both on town I think Clum slot is town and shouldn't be lynched tomorrow it's very clear
Pedit: Already claimed
In post 1196, MariaR wrote:TYWIN I RECHECKED MY ROLE PM MANY TIMES I KNOW LMFAO
Yes I'm one of freeza's men who tries to warn him
In post 1204, MariaR wrote:
In post 1203, Majiffy wrote:But Socrates is town though and your vote on him sucks
Coming from someone I think is scum with him you must understand I hold your opinion at little value :?
In post 1210, MariaR wrote:Wonder why he's doing that hm....Because scum want proof with anything they're doing DUH CAN WE LYNCH THE OBV SCUM? No no I'm getting lynched? k
In post 1212, MariaR wrote:I'm so glad were playing "compare game A to game B" cause that's gonna get us the right result boy gee what a good game of mafia were having
In post 1217, MariaR wrote:
In post 1216, Almost50 wrote:
In post 1212, MariaR wrote:I'm so glad were playing "compare game A to game B" cause that's gonna get us the right result boy gee what a good game of mafia were having
I don't want to be smug, but isn't this better than "Hi, Maria", "Hi, Fire", "What's up?", "Nothing.", "I'm not feeling good", "Need a hug?" kind of posting?
I mean not really both are very useless 1 just leads to wrong results more.
;)
ɀefiend
ɀefiend
Goon
ɀefiend
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1282 (ISO) » Sat Apr 01, 2017 5:23 am

Post by ɀefiend »

That would be against your win condition as scum.

You have also ignored my case on you and gone into full survival mode.

It also sounds like you messed up your fake claim since you admitted to being one of
Freeza's men
, lol.

I'd go higher than Almost and say you're a 95% chance to flip red.
Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1283 (ISO) » Sat Apr 01, 2017 5:28 am

Post by Desperado »

[quote=Maria's 3rd post after replacing in to that game]Because scum would sub out at a time like that?

This is going to be fun I've never been lynched as town before and I don't plan to start now the fact that I see people sring this slot makes it even more of a fun challenge
[/quote]

??????????????????????????????????
;)
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1284 (ISO) » Sat Apr 01, 2017 5:29 am

Post by Imperium »

In post 1279, Desperado wrote:
In post 1276, Imperium wrote:I don't think for one second that the person who pointed out to Arthur in Laundry mafia that I practically make waffling an art form would be scratching his head over me unvoting when I'm behind and haven't had a chance to process the reaction to our slot's vote. I don't think that you go oh herr derr their no longer a town read after the amount of thought we have put into the game because I, of all people, don't want a lynch to go through over night and need to catch up.

it was more that you unvoted without talking to nacho or having read.

you said you skimmed and you weren't comfortable with the vote anymore because of maria's reaction, but now after discussing with nacho maria's reaction is the reason you're voting there again?

there was no indication it was strictly because you weren't ready for a lynch
Yes, I unvoted because I did not want a lynch. Yes, I unvoted because I skimmed maria's reaction and had doubts. No, I had not talked to nacho about the game before this morning. I knew why he voted maria and we had discussed that earlier in the week, but he had not read her reaction to his vote and we had not talked about it. Not sure why me inviting without talking to nacho is problematic. He's not a dictator or anything. We have equal veto power over each other. I do know without talking to him that he wouldn't want a lynch to go through before we both had a chance to catch up. He's said that already.

Do either of us think that maria is flipping scum 100%, nope. But we have enough problems with her play that we think it's entirely likely. Some of the reactions I liked, he didn't like and didn't think it made sense with previous past game or this game behavior. We both think that she has a hell of a higher likelier chance of flipping scum than clumsy does though, so here we are. If I find something magical as I catch up then I'll deal with that then, but here we are.
Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1285 (ISO) » Sat Apr 01, 2017 5:30 am

Post by Desperado »

you also read the last scum as town while self-hammering and your only post game comments were "welp! i sucked"

idfgi
;)
Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1286 (ISO) » Sat Apr 01, 2017 5:33 am

Post by Desperado »

i implore everyone to read maria's iso from the game she just provided and not just gloss over it
;)
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1287 (ISO) » Sat Apr 01, 2017 5:33 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 1281, Imperium wrote:
Well you not self-voting makes the whole thing look like ate instead of town frustration. (What most people regard as ate is just people expressing their frustration or having an emotional response to the game itself.) But the fact that you asked for a vote count and said you were going to self vote after getting the vote count is what makes it look calculated and makes everything else look like ate.

Most of the time townies self vote when they're frustrated in the moment and it's an emotional response, typically there you're not going to ask for a vote count because if you have the presence of mind for that then you're not frustrated where you think all is lost. Sometimes townies self vote at deadline to avoid a no lynch. But scum self vote to make it look like they're frustrated or like they don't care if they're lynched, in that case they do care where they are on the train because they're trying to come across town.
I'm upset over meta but I'm not mad it's like "Ugh you can't read me" I just think if I lynch myself a wake up call could happen. Will a self vote later? Ehhh maybe sure but for now I'll just do what I do best
~Firebringer
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1288 (ISO) » Sat Apr 01, 2017 5:34 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 1284, Desperado wrote:
Maria's 3rd post after replacing in to that game wrote:Because scum would sub out at a time like that?

This is going to be fun I've never been lynched as town before and I don't plan to start now the fact that I see people sring this slot makes it even more of a fun challenge
??????????????????????????????????
That was my 3rd game on this site I am pretty sure. I come from a site where my town game is amazing and my scum game is shit clearly here it's the other way around. Funny how that works huh
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1289 (ISO) » Sat Apr 01, 2017 5:35 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 1286, Desperado wrote:you also read the last scum as town while self-hammering and your only post game comments were "welp! i sucked"

idfgi
I had a more in deph convo about my play with him over skype now I can't really link you those now can I.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1290 (ISO) » Sat Apr 01, 2017 5:36 am

Post by Desperado »

my point being your argument in this game was that you've self hammered as town before and it's actually been a good thing because it resulted in town wins

but the game you provided your self-hammer had nothing to do with it and you acknowledged that it wasn't a good play
;)
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1291 (ISO) » Sat Apr 01, 2017 5:38 am

Post by Imperium »

In post 1282, Desperado wrote:so the reason i'm confused is that maria threatened to self vote and then didn't do it before you unvoted

Spoiler: all this happened before you unvoted
In post 1186, MariaR wrote:Give me a vote count and I'm self voting I have nothing else to say I'm town my flavor is ASAI I'm one of freeze's men who warn him a unit is going I'm clearly forever going to be lynchbait as town and I'd rather die now while we have mling I do think clum is town
In post 1188, MariaR wrote:Are you challenging me to spam Gin you little fuck I will do it

I was blessed with mod powers, WHATS UP.

but plz no spam
~Gin~
In post 1189, MariaR wrote:Do not challenge me in the art of trolling
In post 1191, MariaR wrote:Btw if it isn't obv enough I'm a VT
In post 1194, MariaR wrote:Me saying things like oh another game where I get lynched d1 as town is just fact because it happens a shit ton I've never been lynched d1 as scum and it isn't gonna happen this game either cause I flipped town N don't know how to stop it I'm easy to lynch as town and not as scum *shrug* I don't mind lynching myself so town can wake up and see that scum are driving the wagons that were both on town I think Clum slot is town and shouldn't be lynched tomorrow it's very clear
Pedit: Already claimed
In post 1196, MariaR wrote:TYWIN I RECHECKED MY ROLE PM MANY TIMES I KNOW LMFAO
Yes I'm one of freeza's men who tries to warn him
In post 1204, MariaR wrote:
In post 1203, Majiffy wrote:But Socrates is town though and your vote on him sucks
Coming from someone I think is scum with him you must understand I hold your opinion at little value :?
In post 1210, MariaR wrote:Wonder why he's doing that hm....Because scum want proof with anything they're doing DUH CAN WE LYNCH THE OBV SCUM? No no I'm getting lynched? k
In post 1217, MariaR wrote:
In post 1216, Almost50 wrote:
I don't want to be smug, but isn't this better than "Hi, Maria", "Hi, Fire", "What's up?", "Nothing.", "I'm not feeling good", "Need a hug?" kind of posting?
I mean not really both are very useless 1 just leads to wrong results more.
I have not actually read a post in this game since the last post I made last Saturday night. I haven't even read nacho's iso dives that he asked me to on Wednesday because I've had shit for time this week. Nacho said I wouldn't be able to be here until Saturday and asked for time. Last night I skimmed maria's response, doubted, saw she mentioned self-voting and that would have put her at l-1, unvoted, left the house, woke up this morning saw she didn't self-vote, talked to nacho where we discussed our doubts and concerns, nacho revoted, and here I am.

I could tell you what I had for breakfast but damn man what kind of grand plan are you trying to suggest was at play here?
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1292 (ISO) » Sat Apr 01, 2017 5:39 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 1291, Desperado wrote:my point being your argument in this game was that you've self hammered as town before and it's actually been a good thing because it resulted in town wins

but the game you provided your self-hammer had nothing to do with it and you acknowledged that it wasn't a good play
My self vote was good because I replaced into a slot that people found scummy and if I had stayed then I most likely would've been lynched in 3 way where do you get my reads playing a part in that at all?
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1293 (ISO) » Sat Apr 01, 2017 5:40 am

Post by Imperium »

In post 1225, Alisae wrote:Tammy talk to me about stuffs ;~;
In post 1240, Alisae wrote:Tammy can you give me a rawr? I heard you gave those kind of things.
Hopefully when I catch up I'll have stuffs to talk about.

Also, RAWR!
Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1294 (ISO) » Sat Apr 01, 2017 5:42 am

Post by Desperado »

In post 1292, Imperium wrote:I could tell you what I had for breakfast but damn man what kind of grand plan are you trying to suggest was at play here?
you're making a lot more out of this than is necessary

i didn't like the unvote and you dropped from town town to lean town

if that's a problem for you...??

it had nothing to do with your waffling nature and everything to do with the unvote not making sense in context. if you'd just said "we're not ready for a lynch right this second" and left it at that it wouldn't have mattered, but you didn't say that.
;)
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1295 (ISO) » Sat Apr 01, 2017 5:45 am

Post by Imperium »

It's a problem for what I think you're alignment is, yes.
Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1296 (ISO) » Sat Apr 01, 2017 5:46 am

Post by Desperado »

lol

ok
;)
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1297 (ISO) » Sat Apr 01, 2017 5:47 am

Post by Imperium »

I don't think that's a natural thought process to have.

Can you explain what our master grand plan was for unvoting than revoting. Why didn't our unvote make sense in context?
Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1298 (ISO) » Sat Apr 01, 2017 5:49 am

Post by Desperado »

:neutral:

because you hadn't actually read anything, there was no immediate danger of a lynch, maria had already not done what she had threatened to do and your unvote easily could have caused the wagon to stall out (see: abr's unvote)

and if you'd like to explain why me being wary of your unvote and downgrading the strength of my townread on you is scum motivated now would be a great time
;)
Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1299 (ISO) » Sat Apr 01, 2017 5:50 am

Post by Desperado »

i had you as strong town, you were aligning with my preferred lynch...as scum there is no reason for me to antagonize the two of you whatsoever

but hey, its ~unnatural~
;)

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”