Mini 1894: DBZ Abridged Mafia - Arrival To Namek (Game Over)

Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1300 (ISO) » Sat Apr 01, 2017 5:51 am

Post by Desperado »

as if me seeing you unvote my lynch for specious reasons just as the wagon was beginning to coalesce couldn't possibly look like a scumbuddy getting cold feet

nope, not possible. your towniness is unimpeachable.
;)
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1301 (ISO) » Sat Apr 01, 2017 6:00 am

Post by Imperium »

In post 1299, Desperado wrote::neutral:

because you hadn't actually read anything, there was no immediate danger of a lynch, maria had already not done what she had threatened to do and your unvote easily could have caused the wagon to stall out (see: abr's unvote)

and if you'd like to explain why me being wary of your unvote and downgrading the strength of my townread on you is scum motivated now would be a great time
Okay you know what, right now I'm stepping away from this conversation because legit my iq has dropped ten points.

Are you literally getting after me for not having esp that maria was not going to self-vote, when I knew the five minutes that I had to skim the game when I skimmed and unvoted was the only damn time I'd have until this morning right now when I'm here to join in on this lovely dumb ass conversation I think you're too smart to be having with me? That somehow some way I knew that she wouldn't do what she said she'd do? I would rather be safe, get the fuck caught up, make sure my vote is where I actually want it to be, then leave it there over night and risk a lynch when I wake up.

Got it? Good. If not, lay off the fucking pipe.

And what the hell do you think RIGHT NOW means?

I do not think that someone who has experience with either of us thinks there was anything wrong with me inviting when I did, for the reason I did. I think that it's weird. I don't think it's natural for you to do.

I don't think it's natural for you to quote her iso from the point and continue on this dumb ass line of questioning. I don't think it's natural for you, of all people, to do a down grade over something small. In Laundry mafia you were so certain that nacho!scum was town that even though I was telling you that the way nacho interacted with me never happens when he's town, that he was behaving just like he did in the previous game where he was scum, even though I read nacho way better and more consistently than pretty much everyone else, you told me that my read blew chunks. So, you'll have to forgive me that when nacho is posting in his very regular town matter, looking at the game in the way he does as town and you should very well know that, that you decide derp tammy wants to catch up and is doubting someone's reaction gee wilikers that might mean something.
A hydra of Nacho and Tammy!
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1302 (ISO) » Sat Apr 01, 2017 6:02 am

Post by Imperium »

In post 1301, Desperado wrote:as if me seeing you unvote my lynch for specious reasons just as the wagon was beginning to coalesce couldn't possibly look like a scumbuddy getting cold feet

nope, not possible. your towniness is unimpeachable.
Oh the lame ass cold feet accusation. Well by all means carry on with that dumb assness.

By the way anybody with any experience and talent as scum doesn't get cold feet. I suck as scum but if I'm going to bus a buddy, I don't get cold feet.

(My postulation was that you were going to say just this. And my postulation to nacho this morning was that you were her scum buddy who were trying to tie us to Maria. Fancy that.)
Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1303 (ISO) » Sat Apr 01, 2017 6:09 am

Post by Desperado »

In post 1302, Imperium wrote:Are you literally getting after me for not having esp that maria was not going to self-vote, when I knew the five minutes that I had to skim the game when I skimmed and unvoted was the only damn time I'd have until this morning right now when I'm here to join in on this lovely dumb ass conversation I think you're too smart to be having with me? That somehow some way I knew that she wouldn't do what she said she'd do? I would rather be safe, get the fuck caught up, make sure my vote is where I actually want it to be, then leave it there over night and risk a lynch when I wake up.
i've shown that she had already not done it. she threatened to self vote and then 10 posts later there was no self vote. the time for an emotional town response of frustration had passed and THEN you unvoted and
cited maria's reaction to nacho's vote as a reason why
In post 1302, Imperium wrote:I don't think it's natural for you to quote her iso from the point and continue on this dumb ass line of questioning. I don't think it's natural for you, of all people, to do a down grade over something small. In Laundry mafia you were so certain that nacho!scum was town that even though I was telling you that the way nacho interacted with me never happens when he's town, that he was behaving just like he did in the previous game where he was scum, even though I read nacho way better and more consistently than pretty much everyone else, you told me that my read blew chunks. So, you'll have to forgive me that when nacho is posting in his very regular town matter, looking at the game in the way he does as town and you should very well know that, that you decide derp tammy wants to catch up and is doubting someone's reaction gee wilikers that might mean something.
i really don't understand what any of this has to do with what's going on. you two occupy the same slot in this game so your ability to read nacho in another game is irrelevant. and shouldn't my nacho misread in laundry indicate to you that maybe i don't "very well know" what ways nacho looks at the game as town? i've never claimed to be a master nacho reader. so with that in mind why are you only questioning my ability to read your hydra when i downgrade you from town town to lean town and not when i read you as town town to begin with?
;)
Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1304 (ISO) » Sat Apr 01, 2017 6:12 am

Post by Desperado »

In post 1303, Imperium wrote:Oh the lame ass cold feet accusation. Well by all means carry on with that dumb assness.

By the way anybody with any experience and talent as scum doesn't get cold feet. I suck as scum but if I'm going to bus a buddy, I don't get cold feet.

(My postulation was that you were going to say just this. And my postulation to nacho this morning was that you were her scum buddy who were trying to tie us to Maria. Fancy that.)
experienced and talented scum could have seen an easy way out of their bus and tried to take it

i'm sure i've seen nacho do that before

and if you really, honestly believe that maria and i could ever be scum together in this game...

:lol: :lol: :lol:
;)
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1305 (ISO) » Sat Apr 01, 2017 6:14 am

Post by Imperium »

In post 315, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Maria, vote with me. Let's push this one together.
In post 316, MariaR wrote:VOTE: Clum you got it boss
Maria why did you sheep ABR here?

(Early game I thought you guys were masons, which is why I asked if you guys were close, so at the time I didn't think anything of it. But when I asked if you were close, you said you wished you were because he is so cool. Have you guys played together before, talked on chat, etc?)
Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1306 (ISO) » Sat Apr 01, 2017 6:16 am

Post by Desperado »

In post 1302, Imperium wrote:Are you literally getting after me for not having esp that maria was not going to self-vote
and just for the record, no, i am not literally going after you

i literally dropped you from the top half of my town list to the bottom half
;)
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1307 (ISO) » Sat Apr 01, 2017 6:18 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 1306, Imperium wrote:
In post 315, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Maria, vote with me. Let's push this one together.
In post 316, MariaR wrote:VOTE: Clum you got it boss
Maria why did you sheep ABR here?

(Early game I thought you guys were masons, which is why I asked if you guys were close, so at the time I didn't think anything of it. But when I asked if you were close, you said you wished you were because he is so cool. Have you guys played together before, talked on chat, etc?)
I didn't have many reads if really any so I wanted to see where it goes to get reactions it was better then me just twirling my thumbs I've heard a lot about ABR and wanted to play with him first hand to find out how he plays
I bet Maria is scum this game
~Firebringer
Na Maria isn't towny enough to be scum this game~
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1308 (ISO) » Sat Apr 01, 2017 6:19 am

Post by Imperium »

Yes, for the fifteenth thousand time, I read maria's reaction and started to doubt, wanted to talk to nacho, saw she threatened to self vote, it would put her at l-1 which would leave her in hammer range. I did not want her in hammer range when I could not be around and had not caught up or talked to nacho.

I feel like that should be obvious. Seriously if you don't understand, the fault is not mine. Stop smoking.

It has to do with what I expect of your behavior and reads. The other game is relevant because your original read was so strong that even though I was pointing out things that were actually really alignment relevant, i.e. his interaction with me, it did not deter the strength of your read at all.

See I do not think that you find it problematic that me, not having read, starting to doubt due to skimming a reaction, not wanting a lynch to happen over night before I can catch up, invites.

And I don't think you are lacking the mental capacity to understand what is a really obvious explanation.
Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1309 (ISO) » Sat Apr 01, 2017 6:23 am

Post by Desperado »

i think ive demonstrated a pretty clear understanding, i just don't think it tracks with what actually happened.
;)
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1310 (ISO) » Sat Apr 01, 2017 6:23 am

Post by Imperium »

In post 1307, Desperado wrote:
In post 1302, Imperium wrote:Are you literally getting after me for not having esp that maria was not going to self-vote
and just for the record, no, i am not literally going after you

i literally dropped you from the top half of my town list to the bottom half
getting after and going after are two different things.

You are chiding me for not having esp. You are getting after me for not somehow knowing she was not going to self-vote.
Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1311 (ISO) » Sat Apr 01, 2017 6:24 am

Post by Desperado »

we're just going in circles now.
;)
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1312 (ISO) » Sat Apr 01, 2017 6:25 am

Post by Imperium »

In post 1310, Desperado wrote:i think ive demonstrated a pretty clear understanding, i just don't think it tracks with what actually happened.
Well you're on crack.
Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1313 (ISO) » Sat Apr 01, 2017 6:26 am

Post by Desperado »

in my interpretation of events, the threat of maria selfvoting had already dissipated when you unvoted

that is the crux of the issue

pedit: i wish. i take a piss test monday morning that essentially decides the future of my career and last i checked i still wasnt pissing clean so i'm anxious as fuck about it
;)
Socrates
Socrates
Mafia Scum
Socrates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1314 (ISO) » Sat Apr 01, 2017 6:31 am

Post by Socrates »

Hey CP! Where you at?
Socrates
Socrates
Mafia Scum
Socrates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1315 (ISO) » Sat Apr 01, 2017 6:32 am

Post by Socrates »

In post 1314, Desperado wrote:in my interpretation of events, the threat of maria selfvoting had already dissipated when you unvoted

that is the crux of the issue

pedit: i wish. i take a piss test monday morning that essentially decides the future of my career and last i checked i still wasnt pissing clean so i'm anxious as fuck about it
Desp, do you understand that it was Nacho who voted and Tammy who unvoted?
Socrates
Socrates
Mafia Scum
Socrates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1316 (ISO) » Sat Apr 01, 2017 6:34 am

Post by Socrates »

In post 1315, Socrates wrote:Hey CP! Where you at?
You better not lurk to deadline dammit!
Socrates
Socrates
Mafia Scum
Socrates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1317 (ISO) » Sat Apr 01, 2017 6:39 am

Post by Socrates »

If you are town and also townread Maria, this the worst time in the world for you guys to lurk.
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1318 (ISO) » Sat Apr 01, 2017 6:44 am

Post by Imperium »

Not Chara - Are you leaning town on Vifam still? Can you talk about that read?
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1319 (ISO) » Sat Apr 01, 2017 6:44 am

Post by Imperium »

Or if you have just ignore me, I'll probably get to it soon.
Socrates
Socrates
Mafia Scum
Socrates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1320 (ISO) » Sat Apr 01, 2017 6:48 am

Post by Socrates »

Tammy, have you caught up yet? If not, please make that a priority over arguing with Desperado.

I have to meet someone for lunch, otherwise I would be hunting for activity from the two main accounts on CP right now.
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1321 (ISO) » Sat Apr 01, 2017 6:50 am

Post by Imperium »

Majiffy is scum reading Tywin for play style/personality tells that aren't necessarily alignment indicative. Some people are wordy. Hi! How ya doin? I get this complaint against me from people who don't know me (and some who do) because I work out my thought process when I write. It comes out wordy and it looks like I'm saying a lot to say nothing unless you actually read and process what I'm writing. Others also tend to have some fluffiness to them, it comes with being active and getting all thoughts out there.

I'd be really surprised if Tywin's big scum play was to describe his scum play and then be so cheeky as to play scum while describing it. Does that make sense? Now while I wouldn't put it past someone like Fate or some other players to be cheeky like that, I don't see it in Tywin.
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1322 (ISO) » Sat Apr 01, 2017 6:52 am

Post by Imperium »

I'm not sure what to make of Majiffy's alignment from that though. Nacho said that he looked like he believed his case on Tywin, but he wasn't sure of his alignment either. I know that Majiffy can, as scum, make cases that he looks like he believes and be as bullheaded as he was about this one, so I don't know.
ɀefiend
ɀefiend
Goon
ɀefiend
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1323 (ISO) » Sat Apr 01, 2017 7:00 am

Post by ɀefiend »

Desperado cool off and talk to me. Especially since you never answered my question about ABR.
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1324 (ISO) » Sat Apr 01, 2017 7:03 am

Post by Imperium »

Alisae - Why did you immediately call Tywin tunneled in the majiffy/tywin showdown, but not majiffy?

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”