Mini 1894: DBZ Abridged Mafia - Arrival To Namek (Game Over)

Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1325 (ISO) » Sat Apr 01, 2017 7:10 am

Post by Imperium »

In post 728, Albert B. Rampage wrote:I literally don't care about anything to do with majiffy, alisae or tywin. I could be convinced to vote Almost50 or Imperium but I like my vote right now.
I always find it amusing when one person has a pretty good ability to read the other and the other just doesn't at all.
In post 731, Majiffy wrote:I don't want to discuss Imperium until I have quality alone time with Nacho
At first blush, I liked this post. I think that a town!Majiffy would want to talk to nacho. My concern here is that Majiffy usually just goes lurkercho is scum cho, even though that's not the case. I'm not sure if Nacho talked about his new work hours yet or reiterated him not being here but I guess I'd have expected a little more flak from majiffy than this and the being concerned that our reads were different.

I might be projecting.
A hydra of Nacho and Tammy!
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1326 (ISO) » Sat Apr 01, 2017 7:13 am

Post by Not Chara »

In post 1319, Imperium wrote:Not Chara - Are you leaning town on Vifam still? Can you talk about that read?
i've been in a few games with Vifam. for now, this reminds me of his towngame.
functionally, the read isn't very strong. essentially he's off my radar for not doing anything that's bothered me. i can go ISO him later if you're looking for substance for your read, it's possible i've just forgotten about something.

and: Imperium going apeshit over Desperado's concerns probably means Imperium is town.

busy day today.
"You're the oddest juxtaposition of reasonable and unreasonable I've ever seen."
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1327 (ISO) » Sat Apr 01, 2017 7:17 am

Post by Imperium »

In post 757, Clumsy Phoenix wrote:Not sure. Played lots of sports growing up, I've done martial arts for years and years. Competitions even, world level. But as soon as I step off the mat/floor, I'm clumsy as all hell. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
In post 770, Almost50 wrote:
In post 753, MariaR wrote:
In post 749, Tywin Lannister wrote:
In post 737, MariaR wrote:White chocolate yes
The worst kind of chocolate!
VOTE: Tywin

Maria is now my TOP SCUM READ. No way TOWN!Maria would sneak in a THIRD vote on Tywin while making it look like a joke. We are waaaaay out of RVS, so "slipping a vote while nobody's looking" is an explicit scum move.

VOTE: MariaR
This confuses me. Did you think that Maria thought she was getting by a serious vote on someone because they didn't like white chocolate? What do you think scum!maria thought she was doing here?

(I have in the middle of a game, not in rvs, joke voted someone for something they've said. I don't get how this makes someone your top scum read.)
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1328 (ISO) » Sat Apr 01, 2017 7:19 am

Post by Imperium »

Maria - What's your homesite?
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1329 (ISO) » Sat Apr 01, 2017 7:22 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 1329, Imperium wrote:Maria - What's your homesite?
I live in Maine ^_^

Why?
I bet Maria is scum this game
~Firebringer
Na Maria isn't towny enough to be scum this game~
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1330 (ISO) » Sat Apr 01, 2017 7:23 am

Post by Not Chara »

homesite as in which site you were on before mafiascum. i think it was EM?
"You're the oddest juxtaposition of reasonable and unreasonable I've ever seen."
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1331 (ISO) » Sat Apr 01, 2017 7:27 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 1331, Not Chara wrote:homesite as in which site you were on before mafiascum. i think it was EM?
OH I THOUGHT THAT SAID STATE
I'm from EM yes
~Firebringer
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1332 (ISO) » Sat Apr 01, 2017 7:29 am

Post by Imperium »

Right, where you played mafia. You said your town game is strong there, and I was wondering what that site was. Mostly if I was familiar with it and the play style to come out of it, and if it would help me in reading you.
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1333 (ISO) » Sat Apr 01, 2017 7:33 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 1333, Imperium wrote:Right, where you played mafia. You said your town game is strong there, and I was wondering what that site was. Mostly if I was familiar with it and the play style to come out of it, and if it would help me in reading you.
Well it depends I played a few forum games on there the set ups were much dif but my town game was still very strong compared to my scum game I got caught almost right away as scum where as town I caught scum or was very obv town by the end of day 1
A lot of the games are what you guys call marathon games though where it's an open setup and everyone joins a lobby and you type live the reactions are live you vote live etc night meetings on who to kill/plan last 2 minutes most games last from 10 minutes to-30 I've won a gold trophy playing those types of games

Does that help
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1334 (ISO) » Sat Apr 01, 2017 7:36 am

Post by Imperium »

In post 845, Desperado wrote:in case you aren't groking that Maria says I'm scum because I've played with her enough to know what her tendencies are as town and scum but almost is wrong because her meta is too varied to be able to identify tendencies
This doesn't make her scum.
Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1335 (ISO) » Sat Apr 01, 2017 7:42 am

Post by Desperado »

In post 1324, ɀefiend wrote:Desperado cool off and talk to me. Especially since you never answered my question about ABR.
its still developing especially with him unvoting her and moving to me after imperium unvoted
;)
Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1336 (ISO) » Sat Apr 01, 2017 7:44 am

Post by Desperado »

In post 1335, Imperium wrote:
In post 845, Desperado wrote:in case you aren't groking that Maria says I'm scum because I've played with her enough to know what her tendencies are as town and scum but almost is wrong because her meta is too varied to be able to identify tendencies
This doesn't make her scum.
its pretty solid evidence to me
;)
Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1337 (ISO) » Sat Apr 01, 2017 7:45 am

Post by Desperado »

discrediting multiple reads with disparate reasoning is pretty scummy
;)
Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1338 (ISO) » Sat Apr 01, 2017 7:46 am

Post by Desperado »

especially when she used my inability to differentiate between her town and scum games as the only reason for me being scum
;)
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1339 (ISO) » Sat Apr 01, 2017 7:47 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 1339, Desperado wrote:especially when she used my inability to differentiate between her town and scum games as the only reason for me being scum
This is false though and I've proven it false time and time again the fact you just ignore it is your fault not mine
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1340 (ISO) » Sat Apr 01, 2017 7:48 am

Post by MariaR »

I disagree with your logic on almost but let's put it into logic for a second:

Someone who has played what is it 4 or 3 games with me I expect to know more about me vs someone who died and didn't get to interact and play with me who do you think I'm gonna be more strict on
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1341 (ISO) » Sat Apr 01, 2017 7:56 am

Post by Imperium »

In post 884, Almost50 wrote:
In post 883, Tywin Lannister wrote:some weird votes going willy nilly,
Jokey votes, my friend. Did Maria place any votes "jokingly" in WWE?

Also, you've just missed the change her tone. She averted to a "you don't think I would take into account that you just played a game with me as scum and change my play?", which is an implicit admission that her play here is the same as hers in the Scum game I referred you to already. I mean, SHE CONCEDES that this is the same play, and you cannot see it??
How many scum and town games do you have experience with Maria in?
Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1342 (ISO) » Sat Apr 01, 2017 8:00 am

Post by Desperado »

In post 1341, MariaR wrote:I disagree with your logic on almost but let's put it into logic for a second:

Someone who has played what is it 4 or 3 games with me I expect to know more about me vs someone who died and didn't get to interact and play with me who do you think I'm gonna be more strict on
no that isn't what happened

you said I'm scum because I should know you don't care when you're town. disregarding the fact that this sort of meta is irrelevant to me, you then told almost that his meta based read in you was bunk because you have too many different playstyles to build a proper meta read.

these are diametrically opposed thought processes and I don't believe you made both of these arguments as town.
;)
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1343 (ISO) » Sat Apr 01, 2017 8:03 am

Post by Alisae »

In post 1325, Imperium wrote:Alisae - Why did you immediately call Tywin tunneled in the majiffy/tywin showdown, but not majiffy?
I think it was easier to identify that Tywin was tunneling moreso then Majiffy, hence why I called Tywin tunneled and not Majiffy.
GTKAS
| here.
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1344 (ISO) » Sat Apr 01, 2017 8:03 am

Post by MariaR »

You. Have more knowledge on me then Almost so I hold you to a higher standard but that wasn't the main reason I had a sr on you
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1345 (ISO) » Sat Apr 01, 2017 8:05 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 550, MariaR wrote:I know any talk with you is going to not go anywhere so lets save it
Pedit: That's not true meta is just the icing on the cake.
In post 550, MariaR wrote:I know any talk with you is going to not go anywhere so lets save it

In post 550, MariaR wrote:
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1346 (ISO) » Sat Apr 01, 2017 8:05 am

Post by Desperado »

In post 827, MariaR wrote:I have so many dif playstyles that you trying to sum it up isn't really going to work like the only thing I think people can meta me on is if my ate is real or fake but "how I play" I don't think that's someone really anyone besides maybe 2 people can judge but if that's gonna be your base I can't really stop you.
Pedit: I was mostly questioning your vote because I didn't know why you'd lynch someone with such little reasoning that I've seen (mind you I've glazed over this thread more times then I wanna count but I'm not getting into this cause of more free time) I sr that slot as well I just wanted to hear yours and was a bit taken back by the lack of

this is not you saying almost doesn't have enough experience with you
;)
Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1347 (ISO) » Sat Apr 01, 2017 8:07 am

Post by Desperado »

In post 850, MariaR wrote:
In post 849, Desperado wrote:
In post 792, MariaR wrote:
In post 785, Not Chara wrote:VOTE: Clumsy
Tywin vs. Majiffy made me like Majiffy more Tywin less, but i really can't make up my mind. trying to go through the back and forth is exhausting. i'll be doing that now but, Clumsy is a better wagon. besides disliking , neither of those two have addressed their vote on me or where it came from.

i'm townreading Desperado. why's he scum?

and Almost, i really can't agree with you there. i don't think it's actually possible to 'slip a vote in when nobody's looking'. players are always looking. votecounts are posted regularly.
I forgot why I had a sr on desp but-Oh it was his weird vote on me but the isn't as strong as before my reads are lackluster so to say

literally three hours ago
Yes I never said anything about meta in this post lol
In post 851, MariaR wrote:Just because I don't state something in the thread doesn't mean it's my only reason.
In post 855, MariaR wrote:
In post 536, Desperado wrote:
unvote
Vote: maria

This is the vote I disliked because it came right after another guy with no reasoning what so ever (as already stated I hate barely any reasoning)

The reason why I didn't share when you asked is because the reasons aren't as solid as I'd like them to be as in not good enough so I didn't share them because this convo would happen
Person A) And why do you feel that way? Me: I just do Person A) You do because? Me: I just do
;)
Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1348 (ISO) » Sat Apr 01, 2017 8:08 am

Post by Desperado »

as far as I can tell you still havent said what those reasons you didn't feel like staying in thread
;)
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1349 (ISO) » Sat Apr 01, 2017 8:09 am

Post by MariaR »

THERE IS NOTHING ABOUT META IN ANY OF THOSE POSTS
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”