Mini 1894: DBZ Abridged Mafia - Arrival To Namek (Game Over)

MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1350 (ISO) » Sat Apr 01, 2017 8:09 am

Post by MariaR »

As far as I can tell your meta thing has been proven false over and over and you fail to see it
I bet Maria is scum this game
~Firebringer
Na Maria isn't towny enough to be scum this game~
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1351 (ISO) » Sat Apr 01, 2017 8:11 am

Post by Desperado »

:neutral:

you said I was scum because I voted you and I should know that you don't care when you're town. that is still the only reason you have ever stated in this thread for scumreading me.
;)
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1352 (ISO) » Sat Apr 01, 2017 8:12 am

Post by Tywin Lannister »

AL of you are ridiculous. Take a look at the past few pages. See who actually discusses things. Take a look and see who doesn't. Any ideas yet?

This game is too easy for people to be this blind. Majiff is scum. Socrates is scum. Both are connected to the hip and lynching either one gives WAY more info post flip than either Clumsy or Maria combined. This is common sense. The only reason to deny it at this point is either due to egos clashing or because scum obv won't be voting their buddies.

The best lynch is either Majiff or Socrates. These are the players town should be lynching for both scum and the most info. This is how town will win. Pay attention to the big picture and you'll see what I see. Pay attention to bad tells like meta or AtE and you land on obv town like Maria. Stop tunneling on Maria and look around you.

Not a single one of you can say you hard TR Majiff or Socrates without either lying or using faulty logic to get there, and none of you can deny that Majiff's Maria vote is scummy as fuck. Majiff's entire case on me was a fabricated exaggeration even in the best light. He has NEVER asked any questions of anyone. Never. That's scummy as all hell. The townies here all know it too, but their egos are too big to leave a bad wagon, so they tunnel and conf bias.

If town wants to catch scum today before one of us gets NK'd tonight, you'd do well to lynch Majiff or Socrates. Them claiming all of my posts don't make sense is just stupidity and lies as well. It's a common scum tactic to discredit anyone with a case they don't like. You all know this, so why is it always ignored? Egos, that's why.

VOTE: Majiff
Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1353 (ISO) » Sat Apr 01, 2017 8:12 am

Post by Desperado »

even tho I could go pull a quote from laundry where you suggested you didn't care and I told you that from my perspective you cared very much
;)
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1354 (ISO) » Sat Apr 01, 2017 8:13 am

Post by Imperium »

In post 1343, Desperado wrote:
In post 1341, MariaR wrote:I disagree with your logic on almost but let's put it into logic for a second:

Someone who has played what is it 4 or 3 games with me I expect to know more about me vs someone who died and didn't get to interact and play with me who do you think I'm gonna be more strict on
no that isn't what happened

you said I'm scum because I should know you don't care when you're town. disregarding the fact that this sort of meta is irrelevant to me, you then told almost that his meta based read in you was bunk because you have too many different playstyles to build a proper meta read.

these are diametrically opposed thought processes and I don't believe you made both of these arguments as town.
Well one is a general attitude approach. Care more as one alignment than the other and that shows.

The other references more specific behaviors.

So yes, some contradiction there but not th pie slam dunk you're making it be. I remembered once being town and trying to dispell some of red coyotes meta concerns about me which ended up with me contradicting myself about my own meta and just making the both of us more confused and frustrated.

Maria has done some legitimately scummy stuff but I'm side-eyeing some of the stuff that's been thrown at her.
A hydra of Nacho and Tammy!
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1355 (ISO) » Sat Apr 01, 2017 8:13 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 1352, Desperado wrote::neutral:

you said I was scum because I voted you and I should know that you don't care when you're town. that is still the only reason you have ever stated in this thread for scumreading me.
WHERE IS THE QUOTEEE
You have not shown where this magic reason is you have gave quotes that have 0 meaning to meta this "Maria only voted me for meta" has been blown out of the water I don't know what world you're living in but come back to reality ty
~Firebringer
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1356 (ISO) » Sat Apr 01, 2017 8:15 am

Post by Desperado »

In post 541, MariaR wrote:Desp's played with me to know me not caring much is more towny then it scummy and the fact he's voting me is awful Socrates you're fine you do what you do.
;)
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1357 (ISO) » Sat Apr 01, 2017 8:15 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 546, MariaR wrote:People are most likely to hate on what they don't understand don't worry it's okay to fall into that category
Pedit: Who said anything about it being meta
AND 5 POSTS LATER LOOK WHAT WAS SAID
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1358 (ISO) » Sat Apr 01, 2017 8:16 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 550, MariaR wrote:I know any talk with you is going to not go anywhere so lets save it
Pedit: That's not true meta is just the icing on the cake.
and 9 posts later
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1359 (ISO) » Sat Apr 01, 2017 8:17 am

Post by Desperado »

but you still haven't elaborated at all about it!
;)
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1360 (ISO) » Sat Apr 01, 2017 8:18 am

Post by MariaR »

elaborated on WHAT O_e
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1361 (ISO) » Sat Apr 01, 2017 8:21 am

Post by Alisae »

In post 1353, Tywin Lannister wrote:AL of you are ridiculous. Take a look at the past few pages. See who actually discusses things. Take a look and see who doesn't. Any ideas yet?

This game is too easy for people to be this blind. Majiff is scum. Socrates is scum. Both are connected to the hip and lynching either one gives WAY more info post flip than either Clumsy or Maria combined. This is common sense. The only reason to deny it at this point is either due to egos clashing or because scum obv won't be voting their buddies.

The best lynch is either Majiff or Socrates. These are the players town should be lynching for both scum and the most info. This is how town will win. Pay attention to the big picture and you'll see what I see. Pay attention to bad tells like meta or AtE and you land on obv town like Maria. Stop tunneling on Maria and look around you.

Not a single one of you can say you hard TR Majiff or Socrates without either lying or using faulty logic to get there, and none of you can deny that Majiff's Maria vote is scummy as fuck. Majiff's entire case on me was a fabricated exaggeration even in the best light. He has NEVER asked any questions of anyone. Never. That's scummy as all hell. The townies here all know it too, but their egos are too big to leave a bad wagon, so they tunnel and conf bias.

If town wants to catch scum today before one of us gets NK'd tonight, you'd do well to lynch Majiff or Socrates. Them claiming all of my posts don't make sense is just stupidity and lies as well. It's a common scum tactic to discredit anyone with a case they don't like. You all know this, so why is it always ignored? Egos, that's why.

VOTE: Majiff
This is actually a good point...
hm..........
GTKAS
| here.
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1362 (ISO) » Sat Apr 01, 2017 8:22 am

Post by MariaR »

Hello yes Maj and Soc are both scum I have called this shit now vote them tyvm
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1363 (ISO) » Sat Apr 01, 2017 8:28 am

Post by Imperium »

I'm probably going to head out here soon, but I will get completely caught up today.

I'll be picking up from 38 when I get back or while out as much as I can.

I still like my townrwads on not chara and tywin as well as our leaning town reads on alisae and almost and abr. If abr is scum here, he really likes his scum team I'd wager. That's my only caveat about that and it's only there because I don't feel grand about the gamestate and he's a read I feel better able to be confident in as the game goes in or after a scum flip.

I had something else to say but I've forgotten :/
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1364 (ISO) » Sat Apr 01, 2017 8:29 am

Maria, you should rejoin the Majiff wagon.

Zefiend, you know you want to too.

NC, you were the first to SR Majiff. Is there any reason why you'd not lynch Majiff over Maria today?

Everyone else: look at THIS game and the actual evidence presented. Look at whose made scummy posts and who haven't, and ignore meta for this excersize. Who is scummier then? Maria or Majiff? The obvious answer is Majiff. Again, ignore meta (which is trash anyways and not a legit way to get reads when used by itself) and look at THIS game. The entire Maria wagon falls apart then, and the fact that nobody goes for Majiff and players like Socrates bend over backwards to brown nose Majiff and discredit anyone against him should say quite a lot to anyone that pays attention. Stop tunneling and look around you. Stop using meta and evaluate the game without it. You'll see thinks differently.

Alisae: remember a few games ago when Pine was scum, and I told town over and over and over that he was scum, but he would discredit me and absolutely nobody would even take a look at Pines' slot? Remember that? I do. Majiff is another Pine. Town are another Titus right now who would rather lynch to feed their ego over actually roping scum. Remember how Pine made it to Lylo and STILL nobody even looked at him? I was NK'd and the ONLY player to call him out, and what happened was multiple bad town defended him, pine discredited me and town allowed it, he NEVER scum hunted and town allowed it, and basically loud townies that never found scum at all like Titus ruined the entire game by themselves. Pine got away with only me ever looking at his slot. Town were too busy being terrible and conf biasing their way onto anyone they tunneled that specific day. They never lynched scum. This game is going to be exactly the same.
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1365 (ISO) » Sat Apr 01, 2017 8:29 am

Post by Imperium »

Oh I remember I think that almost just recently seeing Maria's scum game, which I'm guessing she won, has made almost paranoid and seeing everything Maria does as an extension of Maria's last game.
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1366 (ISO) » Sat Apr 01, 2017 8:31 am

Alisae: I'm obv exaggerating a bit about the Pine game for point of reference, but he was scum and town ignored him to tunnel others. This is how I see Majiff in this game.
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1367 (ISO) » Sat Apr 01, 2017 8:34 am

Stop using meta for just one post everyone at look at this game by itself. Do that and tell me if you still see the same thing. If so, then I'll vote Maria and be done with it. If she flips town, I said my peace. If she flips scum, then I'll shut up entirely. I just want people to look around and notice the contrasts here.
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1368 (ISO) » Sat Apr 01, 2017 8:35 am

Post by Imperium »

In post 1367, Tywin Lannister wrote:Alisae: I'm obv exaggerating a bit about the Pine game for point of reference, but he was scum and town ignored him to tunnel others. This is how I see Majiff in this game.
Majiffy is someone I will talk about when I've caught up.
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1369 (ISO) » Sat Apr 01, 2017 8:39 am

In post 1363, MariaR wrote:Hello yes Maj and Soc are both scum I have called this shit now vote them tyvm
This. Maria is engaging everyone and answering their concerns. Majiff did not when three people voted him, and me being the wordy player, I was 'beaten up' for it, with the help of Socrates. All my posts are said to be gibberish nonsense made from someone addicted to crack apparently. That's what Majiff and Socrates say rather than addressing me in a respectful/inquisitive manner. They get away with it since nobody else calls them out. Zefiend was ignored when he agreed with me, and some just SR him entirely for it. NC didn't push Majiff they were ignored too. This stuff could write itself as the Scum 101 playbook.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1370 (ISO) » Sat Apr 01, 2017 8:52 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1366, Imperium wrote:Oh I remember I think that almost just recently seeing Maria's scum game, which I'm guessing she won, has made almost paranoid and seeing everything Maria does as an extension of Maria's last game.
False assumption, I regretfully say. It was a special mechanics game and I bonded myself to Nahdia who was Maria's Scum p. In other words, I was SCUM myself, although I had to die as soon as I bonded with Nahdia. My win com was for Nahdia to end game AND Scum to win, so essentially I was happy Maria won that game.

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1371 (ISO) » Sat Apr 01, 2017 8:56 am

Post by Almost50 »

@Tywin: O've done everything I can do get Maria lynched. If the wagon on her dissipates and/or one emerges on Majiffy I'm willing to join it. I dropped Majiffy temporarily based on ABR's assertion he was Town.

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1372 (ISO) » Sat Apr 01, 2017 9:06 am

Post by Not Chara »

Tywin: i'll ISO Majiffy today. please don't say i was the first player to SR Majiffy after chewing me out for claiming such earlier, however. ;>

but about : curb your assumptions there, Imperium! you weren't even sure if she'd won, and you drew conclusions from it. tsk tsk. that's nearly as bad as my calling Clumsy town if you flip scum.
(the above is said in jest, of course.)
"You're the oddest juxtaposition of reasonable and unreasonable I've ever seen."
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1373 (ISO) » Sat Apr 01, 2017 9:12 am

Post by Imperium »

In post 1371, Almost50 wrote:
In post 1366, Imperium wrote:Oh I remember I think that almost just recently seeing Maria's scum game, which I'm guessing she won, has made almost paranoid and seeing everything Maria does as an extension of Maria's last game.
False assumption, I regretfully say. It was a special mechanics game and I bonded myself to Nahdia who was Maria's Scum p. In other words, I was SCUM myself, although I had to die as soon as I bonded with Nahdia. My win com was for Nahdia to end game AND Scum to win, so essentially I was happy Maria won that game.
Your alignment in the other game doesn't impact how I think you're viewing Maria in this game. It looks to me that you're looking at everything she does in this game as an extension of that game. It gets hard to separate some times.

I wouldn't really trust ABR's read on Majiffy though; I think Majiffy is the type of player that ABR would just naturally town read. He pushes cases and reads strongly, and I think that ABR would appreciate that. But he mocks and pushes cases using mostly just sophistry regardless of alignment, so. Nacho isn't certain of his alignment and he's the only person I'd trust to be able to know if Majiffy is playing his town game here.
Clumsy Phoenix
Clumsy Phoenix
Goon
Clumsy Phoenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1374 (ISO) » Sat Apr 01, 2017 9:16 am

Post by Clumsy Phoenix »

I'll be dragging Shaz in here to catch up with me soon, had a busy day yesterday. Catching up soon.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”