Mini 1894: DBZ Abridged Mafia - Arrival To Namek (Game Over)

Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1375 (ISO) » Sat Apr 01, 2017 9:32 am

Post by Imperium »

In post 1018, Socrates wrote:By the way, unless there is some kind of meta-history of Nacho mis-reading Majif, Scum!Majif would only want to directly play chicken with him if they were scumbuddies.
If I'm ballsy enough to say that to Nacho, then Majiffy sure as shit is. He once killed off all the people town reading him, and left me and another player alive who had been town reading each other all game long stunning the dead thread and his partners because I was super obviously town, and tried to make a case on me for bussing Nacho because he just thought he could get me lynched. I can't imagine him quaking with fear over anyone.
A hydra of Nacho and Tammy!
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1376 (ISO) » Sat Apr 01, 2017 9:40 am

Post by Imperium »

In post 1069, Clumsy Phoenix wrote:Imperium hasn't seemed to do much, this day, sidelining pretty hard. If we -assume- Imperium is scum, it would make sense for them to be sidelining so much if the two main wagons, this hydra and Maria are town. Although I haven't played with them before, so I don't know if this is normal.
-Clumsy
Where are we sidelining? And what the heck is that. I think a lot of people are throwing out words this game while having no idea what they're actually saying.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1377 (ISO) » Sat Apr 01, 2017 9:53 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1374, Imperium wrote:Your alignment in the other game doesn't impact how I think you're viewing Maria in this game. It looks to me that you're looking at everything she does in this game as an extension of that game. It gets hard to separate some times.

I wouldn't really trust ABR's read on Majiffy though; I think Majiffy is the type of player that ABR would just naturally town read. He pushes cases and reads strongly, and I think that ABR would appreciate that. But he mocks and pushes cases using mostly just sophistry regardless of alignment, so. Nacho isn't certain of his alignment and he's the only person I'd trust to be able to know if Majiffy is playing his town game here.
2 things:

1- I also saw Maria's Town game just before that. I saw Town!Maria and I saw Scum!Maria and those were almost back-to-back, and now this is the 3rd game that follows (although I'm sure I met also met her once before, but can't remember where! Maybe she was in a hydra or something).

2- Majiffy didn't do any of the above in this game. No pushing cases and no strong reads thus far. I mean, that's why I decided I cannot get a read off him anyway so I sheeped ABR.

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1378 (ISO) » Sat Apr 01, 2017 9:55 am

Post by Imperium »

In post 1093, MariaR wrote:Who did Clum claim I didn't see I know quite a bit on DBZ so I can judge
He's made a case on Tywin and has pushed that read.
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #1379 (ISO) » Sat Apr 01, 2017 9:59 am

Post by Majiffy »

In post 1277, MariaR wrote:I didn't self vote sue me x)
We got a scummer here wants to die for her bad play

Only playing in games at personal moderator and/or 50%+ playerlist request.

How To Win Every Game At Mafiascum (The Flowchart)
||
In case anyone was unsure...
Svenskt Stål (23:38) majiffy, worst mod on ms? we talk to a surviving victim of his game
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1380 (ISO) » Sat Apr 01, 2017 10:03 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1379, Imperium wrote:
In post 1093, MariaR wrote:Who did Clum claim I didn't see I know quite a bit on DBZ so I can judge
I see. Point taken. Thank you.

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1381 (ISO) » Sat Apr 01, 2017 10:10 am

Post by Imperium »

Zefiend:

@Imperium,
911 wrote: If it were anyone else then I'd probably be right by your side lynching Majiffy but unfortunately it's not and Majiffy is prone to exaggeration and exaggeration and more exaggeration.
Why is exaggeration an excuse for bad pushes?

The quoting is messing up on me, but exaggeration isn't an excuse for bad pushes and Nacho wasn't saying that. What he was saying is that if it were anyone but Majiffy, he'd be lynching him. Majiffy is prone to a lot of exaggerations even as town, therefore it's not a scum tell when it comes from Majiffy.
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1382 (ISO) » Sat Apr 01, 2017 10:12 am

Post by Imperium »

In post 1381, Almost50 wrote:
In post 1379, Imperium wrote:
I see. Point taken. Thank you.
I'll tell you a little secret though, my back pocket scum team consists of socrates, majiffy and abr, and that's why for the town read.
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #1383 (ISO) » Sat Apr 01, 2017 10:18 am

Post by Majiffy »

In post 1322, Imperium wrote:Majiffy is scum reading Tywin for play style/personality tells that aren't necessarily alignment indicative. Some people are wordy. Hi! How ya doin? I get this complaint against me from people who don't know me (and some who do) because I work out my thought process when I write. It comes out wordy and it looks like I'm saying a lot to say nothing unless you actually read and process what I'm writing. Others also tend to have some fluffiness to them, it comes with being active and getting all thoughts out there.
The wordiness isn't
the
problem although it is
a
problem.

The problem is inconsistency between words and actions. The narratives don't fit.

Which
can
be playstyle but that's why I'm scumreading him. And on top of that, lying blatantly about numerous events after the fact.
In post 1326, Imperium wrote:My concern here is that Majiffy usually just goes lurkercho is scum cho, even though that's not the case.
That's functionally a joke at this point.

It used to be the case. Then Mollie started catching him out on it and he stopped.

Nacho has mentioned his hours here and elsewhere. I'm aware of his demanding schedule.
In post 1351, MariaR wrote:proven false over and over and you fail to see it
#EveryoneThisGame
In post 1353, Tywin Lannister wrote: This game is too easy for people to be this blind. Majiff is scum. Socrates is scum. Both are connected to the hip and lynching either one gives WAY more info post flip than either Clumsy or Maria combined.
Go on

Break it down, all 4 ways.
In post 1370, Tywin Lannister wrote:
In post 1363, MariaR wrote:Hello yes Maj and Soc are both scum I have called this shit now vote them tyvm
This. Maria is engaging everyone and answering their concerns. Majiff did not when three people voted him, and me being the wordy player, I was 'beaten up' for it, with the help of Socrates. All my posts are said to be gibberish nonsense made from someone addicted to crack apparently. That's what Majiff and Socrates say rather than addressing me in a respectful/inquisitive manner. They get away with it since nobody else calls them out. Zefiend was ignored when he agreed with me, and some just SR him entirely for it. NC didn't push Majiff they were ignored too. This stuff could write itself as the Scum 101 playbook.
Did I address you or did I not?

How do I beat you up without addressing you?

And didn't you say the same thing about Alisae re: Socrates at the time?

Zefiend basically sheeped shit reasoning that I had already addressed.
And you admit yourself that NC didn't push me, so how do I ignore a non-existent push?

You're back to spewing gibberish and hoping it sticks.

Piss off
In post 1376, Imperium wrote:
In post 1018, Socrates wrote:By the way, unless there is some kind of meta-history of Nacho mis-reading Majif, Scum!Majif would only want to directly play chicken with him if they were scumbuddies.
If I'm ballsy enough to say that to Nacho, then Majiffy sure as shit is. He once killed off all the people town reading him, and left me and another player alive who had been town reading each other all game long stunning the dead thread and his partners because I was super obviously town, and tried to make a case on me for bussing Nacho because he just thought he could get me lynched. I can't imagine him quaking with fear over anyone.
Did I win that? I hope I won that, because that sounds like PeakMajiffy
In post 1378, Almost50 wrote:2- Majiffy didn't do any of the above in this game. No pushing cases and no strong reads thus far
???

If you're illiterate, maybe, okay.

I've given strong reads on roughly half the playerlist at this point. Strong reads.

||
Svenskt Stål (23:38) majiffy, worst mod on ms? we talk to a surviving victim of his game
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #1384 (ISO) » Sat Apr 01, 2017 10:21 am

Post by Majiffy »

Tammy you said you'd talk about me when you caught up. Are you caught up?

||
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1385 (ISO) » Sat Apr 01, 2017 10:23 am

Post by Imperium »

Nope you lost it Majiffy. I was convinced your case was going to work though. In the end, his town read on me won out.

Also, this might be a little silly, but as desperado and I were arguing a bit, we both mentioned that we thought each other's actions looked partnerish to Maria. I expected an admonishment from maria about how we were both stupid because she was flipping town. She didn't say anything though.
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1386 (ISO) » Sat Apr 01, 2017 10:25 am

Post by Imperium »

I'm almost caught up! On page 47, and now I'm actually getting ready to head out. Thought I was before but ended up getting delayed because some people are slow. So I will finish catching up later, and talking about everyone. It wasn't just a I'll talk about Majiffy thing.
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1387 (ISO) » Sat Apr 01, 2017 10:26 am

Post by Tywin Lannister »

In post 1372, Almost50 wrote:@Tywin: O've done everything I can do get Maria lynched. If the wagon on her dissipates and/or one emerges on Majiffy I'm willing to join it. I dropped Majiffy temporarily based on ABR's assertion he was Town.
All I'm asking here is for people to look at all angles and all slots before we tunnel into one player that in my personal opinion doesn't look like scum. That's all it is. If everyone legit does that and still lands on Maria, I'll vote her and be done with it. I just feel like the past 4-5 pages show a different tale here, because it's all the active players discussing Maria, her trying to answer, and everyone landing on the same meta read. Since I don't have that meta read (never saw scum Maria before), I don't see it to follow along. What I see is a few players not getting attention and the tunnel vision just ignoring their slot, right or wrong.
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #1388 (ISO) » Sat Apr 01, 2017 10:33 am

Post by Majiffy »

In post 1386, Imperium wrote:Nope you lost it Majiffy. I was convinced your case was going to work though. In the end, his town read on me won out.
I'm sorry to hear that. It would have made for a better story if I won.

People really need to think of these narratives before they go hammering in LYLO. It's what separates a good game from a legendary game.
In post 1386, Imperium wrote:Also, this might be a little silly, but as desperado and I were arguing a bit, we both mentioned that we thought each other's actions looked partnerish to Maria. I expected an admonishment from maria about how we were both stupid because she was flipping town. She didn't say anything though.
I think I missed that. I kinda skimmed past your conversation with Desperado.
In post 1387, Imperium wrote:I'm almost caught up! On page 47, and now I'm actually getting ready to head out. Thought I was before but ended up getting delayed because some people are slow. So I will finish catching up later, and talking about everyone. It wasn't just a I'll talk about Majiffy thing.
Between you and Nacho I need someone to hold my hands, look me in the eyes, and tell me they love me

Get on it

||
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #1389 (ISO) » Sat Apr 01, 2017 10:34 am

Post by Majiffy »

In post 1388, Tywin Lannister wrote:All I'm asking here is for people to look at all angles and all slots before we tunnel into one player

||
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1390 (ISO) » Sat Apr 01, 2017 10:37 am

In post 1327, Not Chara wrote:
In post 1319, Imperium wrote:Not Chara - Are you leaning town on Vifam still? Can you talk about that read?
i've been in a few games with Vifam. for now, this reminds me of his towngame.
functionally, the read isn't very strong. essentially he's off my radar for not doing anything that's bothered me. i can go ISO him later if you're looking for substance for your read, it's possible i've just forgotten about something.

and: Imperium going apeshit over Desperado's concerns probably means Imperium is town.

busy day today.
I agree with this. The problem with Vifam is that he never does much one way or the other, so there's nothing to latch onto and call it scummy. I don't think Vifam is scum here, but it's worth noting that the reason they're ignored almost entirely is due to lack of content rather than anything else. I've never been able to read Vifam due to that, because afaik, they do this regardless of alignment.
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1391 (ISO) » Sat Apr 01, 2017 10:41 am

In post 1373, Not Chara wrote:Tywin: i'll ISO Majiffy today. please don't say i was the first player to SR Majiffy after chewing me out for claiming such earlier, however. ;>

but about : curb your assumptions there, Imperium! you weren't even sure if she'd won, and you drew conclusions from it. tsk tsk. that's nearly as bad as my calling Clumsy town if you flip scum.
(the above is said in jest, of course.)
I did apologize for that, and I realized that I had forgotten about who the previous voter of Majiff was before Zefiend. I didn't even know Zefiend voted there until I first voted Majiff an said nobody was looking there. So I was wrong twice about that.

If you ISO him and disagree with my sentiments, then I'll drop it and move to Maria like everyone wants. You're a high enough TR along with Almost for me to rethink my position for at least this day phase if I know the ISO was done and everyone has a different opinion.
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #1392 (ISO) » Sat Apr 01, 2017 10:44 am

Post by Majiffy »

Holy shit Tywin said they're wrong about something

Someone mark this down this is a real historic event

||
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1393 (ISO) » Sat Apr 01, 2017 11:04 am

Majiffy: I'm on my phone, so you won't get some fancy quote by quote from me, but I'll address what you're saying as best I can.

You SR me for wordiness and inconsistencies. Am I correct? You circled around that by saying its a playstyle and not everything, but it is something and blah blah. Either you do or you don't SR me for playstyle and as you put it, lies/inconsistencies. If so, then would you SR yourself for this same activity? You've been given excuses by others for just exaggerations on top of exaggerations to explain away things you've said. In my view, they're blatant lies, but when I mention them, you've mocked me instead. The things I've mentioned you doing seem to be repeated back to me, so if this is true for both of us, then you should also accept being a SR of others. To put it plainly, either one of us or both are being hypocritical. That being said, I question what exactly you think I've lied about? I can point out where you did lie and then doubled down after I addressed it. Can you do the same for me? If so, do so.

You not addressing issues: you addressed my posts here, yes. Previously, you just mocked or ignored me entirely, and when that wasn't the case, you've just stated that I'm high on drugs and don't make sense. Socrates also has said this. Do you disagree that a common scum tactic is to mock, discredit, and ignore accusations?

Everyone lies: okay? Then your SR on me is based on something everyone does. That's not a SR anymore in that case, and being wordy isn't a SR either. Others seem to have understood my posts, so why couldn't you? I doubt you have a comprehension problem, unless that unfortunate event only strikes when you're scum.

I'm saying gibberish and hope it sticks: I remember saying this exact thing about you, except that I addressed your points time and again, while previous to this post, you just mocked, insulted, and ignored. That being said, what exactly looks like gibberish to you? Why can others understand what you cannot? If everything I say is just shit slinging, then which parts do you attribute to that?

Piss off: I will, once you're lynched and flip scum. If you can't discuss anything without being an insulting snob, then just replace out or vote yourself. I'm playing a game here, which my goal is to lynch scum. I think you're the scum. You just insult me rather than discuss it. Notice how Maria talks to her accusers. Clumsy did too. What have you done?

I hope I won, peakmajiffy etc etc: umm... Drop the ego and play the game. You honestly look so pissed off because I called you out on D1, and obviously, it hurts your ego is scum Majiffy gets lynched so early. Am I wrong?

Everyone else is just illiterate: hmm, see my last point. Big ego that thinks they're the best, gets called out D1, insults everyone else for his failures.

What else is there for me to address here? This guy can't have a civil game discussion to save his life. Is his meta to always be an egotistical prick? If so, then count him as scum that's pissed he got called out D1. That's my opinion.
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1394 (ISO) » Sat Apr 01, 2017 11:24 am

Let me break it down under reasons not involved with playstyle/lying interpretations:

Majiff's naked vote on Maria was scummy. When questioned, he said Maria voted Socrates. So that's a SR?

Buddying with Socrates: they both say the same general things, hang back while others discuss, and discredit with sayings like 'are you high? That makes no sense. It's just gibberish.' I read it as: ' We can't comprehend anything being said since we don't want to address it'

General lack of SRs: Majiff SRs me. Interesting to note, he only did after I first called him out. Beside that point, I've asked multiple times what his reads are. He has never given them.

Ignoring/mocking/discrediting: common scum playstyle, but let's call it NAI for the hell of it

Repeating accusations back: word for word, everything Majiffy has accused me off has been a straight repeat of what I've said before him. The problem is, there's no evidence to back it up, and the general thread as a whole should shoe a contrast between play styles here.

Mostly ignored slot: this is NAI per say, but it's true. We've all tunneled on Clumsy/Maria and ignored this slot in general. Why?

Plenty of pushback: again, NAI, but even if others don't agree, Maria had too many eager to vote her whole Majiff... Not so much. The same could be said about my slot too though, so it is what it is.

Overall, I don't have an amazingly solid case. What I do have is the Maria naked vote, the slot the vote came under, and lack of reads coming from Majiffy. Even his push on me feels defensive over offensive, and IMO that means he doesn't truly believe in it. It's harder to fake than SR genuinely, and he's dropped my case like a rock when I dropped his. He faded to the background and didn't comment UNTIL I again brought him up. All of a sudden, he's super active! So he reads the thread, but doesn't comment unless he's SR. He's letting town hang themselves IMO.
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #1395 (ISO) » Sat Apr 01, 2017 11:25 am

Post by Majiffy »

In post 1394, Tywin Lannister wrote: In my view, they're blatant lies, but when I mention them, you've mocked me instead.
Probably because your "mentions" are more lies.

You haven't quoted a single thing and pointed to it and said "this is a lie".

I have quoted your posts in support of my arguments against you. You have not done the same. This is the distinction between you and I.
In post 1394, Tywin Lannister wrote:I can point out where you did lie and then doubled down after I addressed it. Can you do the same for me? If so, do so.
Do it then. I've asked you to several times, and you haven't.

I've already done the same for you. A while ago. And you patently ignored it.
In post 1394, Tywin Lannister wrote:You not addressing issues: you addressed my posts here, yes. Previously, you just mocked or ignored me entirely
After you showed you were going to continue misrepping and lying? Yeah, absolutely. Why should I bother working any harder at that point?
In post 1394, Tywin Lannister wrote:you've just stated that I'm high on drugs and don't make sense. Socrates also has said this.
Alisae too. And hell, I think Desperado got in on that action at some point, too.
In post 1394, Tywin Lannister wrote:Do you disagree that a common scum tactic is to mock, discredit, and ignore accusations?
No. That's why I'm scumreading you. It's all you've been doing.
In post 1394, Tywin Lannister wrote:Everyone lies: okay? Then your SR on me is based on something everyone does.
Town shouldn't lie. And when town is proven to have been lying, town should admit it and move on. You have not.
In post 1394, Tywin Lannister wrote:Others seem to have understood my posts, so why couldn't you?
Your biggest ally thus far, Almost50, didn't even understand what you were talking about RE: Clumsy v Maria wagons. So I think you're hard-pressed to say others have understood you in such a generalized way.
In post 1394, Tywin Lannister wrote: I'm saying gibberish and hope it sticks: I remember saying this exact thing about you, except that I addressed your points time and again, while previous to this post, you just mocked, insulted, and ignored.
Quoooooote yourself quoting my case.

I'd love to see it.
In post 1394, Tywin Lannister wrote:Notice how Maria talks to her accusers. Clumsy did too. What have you done?
I talk to my townreads. Why would I try to convince my scumreads that they're scum? That makes no sense.

It's a team game.

||
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1396 (ISO) » Sat Apr 01, 2017 11:26 am

Post by Alisae »

In post 1396, Majiffy wrote:Why would I try to convince my scumreads that they're scum? That makes no sense.
If you're right, their role pm will magically change.
GTKAS
| here.
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1397 (ISO) » Sat Apr 01, 2017 11:27 am

I'll wait on the ISOs from NC/etc and go off their opinion. This is my general case when I try to take out the accusations about lying and things like that.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1398 (ISO) » Sat Apr 01, 2017 11:29 am

Post by Alisae »

Guyz I'm super happy with my life.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1399 (ISO) » Sat Apr 01, 2017 11:29 am

Post by Alisae »

In post 1399, Alisae wrote:Guyz I'm super happy with my life.
This is a lie, life sucks.

I just lied.
BOOM!
BAM!
POW!
GTKAS
| here.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”