Commander Shepard
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #725 (ISO) » Sat Apr 01, 2017 5:04 am

Post by Commander Shepard »

@Infinity It is scummy because it shows Postie is thinking about reads rather than having them. She hasn't made them up yet.
Second point asked and answered. And it is not the exact question asked.
Commander Shepard
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #726 (ISO) » Sat Apr 01, 2017 5:07 am

In post 723, Infinity 324 wrote:isn't AI*
And now I have to decide if that is a phone autocorrect you trolling me or a scumslip

*sigh*
The Wood Cutters
The Wood Cutters
Goon
The Wood Cutters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #727 (ISO) » Sat Apr 01, 2017 5:10 am

Post by The Wood Cutters »

YOU CANT BE FUCKING SERIOUS
Commander Shepard
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #728 (ISO) » Sat Apr 01, 2017 5:15 am

I am serious I have to figure it out yes.

If Infinity truly thinks that is AI then that means I am on the right track with Infinity Miller stuff.

I should go.
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: they (pl.)

Post Post #729 (ISO) » Sat Apr 01, 2017 6:43 am

Post by Infinity 324 »

In post 725, Commander Shepard wrote:@Infinity It is scummy because it shows Postie is thinking about reads rather than having them. She hasn't made them up yet.
Why can't town just...not have other scumreads?
In post 726, Commander Shepard wrote:
In post 723, Infinity 324 wrote:isn't AI*
And now I have to decide if that is a phone autocorrect you trolling me or a scumslip

*sigh*
It's none of the three, I just mistyped :)
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

plural system, we may or may not sign
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #730 (ISO) » Sat Apr 01, 2017 8:24 am

Post by Almost50 »

Welcome both CS & RC. I would have voted RC as a greeting except:
a- I'm already voting a Scum read
b- I'm not fully caught up, and I don't want to accidentally lynch RC or put him @ L-1 before I get a chance to interact with him

My my. This game has just got even better, but I'm out of genuine ideas for gambits atm, so I guess I'll just have to figure RC the old traditional way. :P

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #731 (ISO) » Sat Apr 01, 2017 9:43 am

Post by Infinity 324 »

Are you usually good at reading RC?
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

Almost Chara
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #732 (ISO) » Sat Apr 01, 2017 9:44 am

Post by Almost Chara »

In post 730, Almost50 wrote:Welcome both CS & RC. I would have voted RC as a greeting except:
a- I'm already voting a Scum read
b- I'm not fully caught up, and I don't want to accidentally lynch RC or put him @ L-1 before I get a chance to interact with him

My my. This game has just got even better, but I'm out of genuine ideas for gambits atm, so I guess I'll just have to figure RC the old traditional way. :P
[
wiki
] hydra of
Almost50
and
Chara
[
Win:Loss
]
T 2:2
S 1:1
3P 1:0
Almost Chara
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #733 (ISO) » Sat Apr 01, 2017 9:45 am

Post by Almost Chara »

In post 731, Infinity 324 wrote:Are you usually good at reading RC?
Is anyone? *Sigh*
[
wiki
] hydra of
Almost50
and
Chara
[
]
Almost Chara
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #734 (ISO) » Sat Apr 01, 2017 9:46 am

Post by Almost Chara »

OK. All caught up (not really, as I skimmed the last 7 pages). Here's for the real work:

drealmerz' entrance was a bit too showy for my liking. That “going for achievements” didn't bode well, but can be overlooked.

Now let's start the interrogation:
In post 17, drealmerz7 wrote:I hate RVS generally and wish for it to not exist
1- And how do you propose we should start a game and get it moving?

2- By the end of the first page you had already made TEN posts, and are mostly trolling. WHY?
In post 29, drealmerz7 wrote:
In post 26, Tea and Biscuits wrote:I'm not gonna lie dreal I'm legit scumreading you already here

-- Postie
but is that because you're townreading my tone and then compensating for fear of being wrong based on In Memory?
3- Too defensive. A simply "why?" would have sufficed.

Spoiler: Sidenote for Postie
In post 41, Tea and Biscuits wrote:
In post 36, drealmerz7 wrote:and, yes, I'm looking for an answer, did you arrive at your SR on me based on compensating for misreading my tone in a different game?
Okay thanks you're just scum then.
And no.

More votes on dreal please.

-- Postie
I wish you kept the pressure on there.

4- Can you link me with your last couple of TOWN games, please?

5- In You put shade on TWC for having a SR on Pine and exclaiming “from which post”. Which reminded me of your earlier claim that it's scummy to have a TR before page 10. Now I have 4 reservations:

a) If you claim that RVS ended at post #5, how the hell is it scummy to have a TR on -say- page #4? Page #6? Page #9??

b) Why is is scummy to have am early TR but not a SR?

c) You attacked TWC for having a SR (i.e. not a TR which is what you claimed would have been scummy)

d) Prism developed a SR on PP based on ONE post in total, and you didn't seem to address that at all.
In post 272, drealmerz7 wrote:
In post 258, The Wood Cutters wrote: Almost Chara - I didn't really love Chara's opening but I didn't hate it. I think Almost claiming VT instantly is probably more likely to be a town move (takes away a fakeclaim from scum for basically no reason) although I obviously don't believe that he's doing it because we're "oh so scary". Might be a stronger townread if I had any idea what he was doing at all.
I hate this entire section. You didn't love it, you didn't hate it, wow, can you be more non-commital before then going on to make a case that they're probably town as weakly as you can? just comes off as "I REALLY want to TR this slot but I've got to make it seem like I'm not as gung-ho about that as I want to be" - like you either know they're town and are prepping for their potential ML or you are their scumbuddy and don't want to help lynch them because you know the momentum on that wagon is at a crucial point and no way are you going to even pretend to be on board with that
And rereading this part feels like you didn't comprehend what Mastina said, so I'll show you where you went astray but won't count it towrads why I SR you anymore.

They were PRECISE. She didn't like CHARA's entrance. That's one head og this hydra. However, they went on to analyze MY display in MY first post. See? “I didn't really love
Chara's
opening” vs “I think Almost claiming VT instantly is probably more likely to be a town move”. So they were null for as long as Chara was posting at the start of the game, but my post gave them a Town lean. That's precision, not “non-commital”.

Btw, that being Nacho not Mastina doesn't change my TR on the slot, but weakens it a bit. I would have been much more confident if that was Mastina because the whole point of that gambit was to see how Mastina would react to me claiming a “VT” because SHE modded Gistou.
In post 304, drealmerz7 wrote:SEE THIS THING I DO?! IT'S A GAMBIT! YA!

gambitfail

just no

no

nonono

NO
6- This is unnecessary shading after the fact. The gambit has been explained, dismatled, evaluated and judged already by the intended party (as well as Infinity), so if you're going to reject the explanation you had better offer one of your own.

P.S. I'm also going to disregard my dilike of your interference between TWC & Prism to ask what “they” thought about “his” talk about “her” (Her being Postie). It doesn't bode well with me to interfere in the first place and to ask someone about someone else's cae on a third someone doesn't feel genuine either, but I'm disregrading for fear of being conf!biasing already.

7- HOWEVER, is starting to border on ridiculousness. As you are starting to answer on behalf of Prism too. It's as if you KNOW his alignment AND his INTENTIONS too. I do get that Prism himself said that will get back to TWC's concern, but your phrasing gives unnatural assertion, so I'll only ask you this once: Are you guys Masons?!
In post 416, drealmerz7 wrote:pine, and other players, please

GET IN THE GAME

cause I think the scumteam is:

Tea&Biscuits
TheWoodCutters
AlmostChara

so unless that is right and they want to surrender (just put a @mod bolded "/bow & surrender to almighty townies") , we need more ppl giving views and content
8- I am still amazed at your attentive perception. You must be REALLY good to have found all 3 of them.. erm.. us... on D1 :P

Word of advise: Hydrae are bound to give you mixed vibes. There are different people with different playstyles talking from the same slot. The only hydra you didn't SR was Thinkmomo and that's because momo has been carrying it mostly so far.

~A50
[
wiki
] hydra of
Almost50
and
Chara
[
]
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #735 (ISO) » Sat Apr 01, 2017 12:19 pm

Post by nancy »

In post 733, Almost Chara wrote:
In post 731, Infinity 324 wrote:Are you usually good at reading RC?
Is anyone? *Sigh*
Yes. Me.
:2017-2018:
hi meet my mafiascum gravestone, the flowers were probably left by camn or schadd or Prism, blow them kisses for me would you?
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #736 (ISO) » Sat Apr 01, 2017 12:24 pm

Post by Infinity 324 »

Ok I'll hold you to that then

nancy and RC are the same alignment. That concludes my efforts to sort you two.
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #737 (ISO) » Sat Apr 01, 2017 12:46 pm

Post by nancy »

Bravo.
hi meet my mafiascum gravestone, the flowers were probably left by camn or schadd or Prism, blow them kisses for me would you?
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #738 (ISO) » Sat Apr 01, 2017 12:48 pm

Post by nancy »

Like I've said jokingly in the past that I have a soulread on Transcend and Titus when really I don't and I just know their games well enough to get a pretty good read on them but with RC it's literally a soulread and the first and so far only soulread I've had on MS to the extent that I can usually lock his alignment just by reading a single sentence.
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #739 (ISO) » Sat Apr 01, 2017 12:50 pm

Post by nancy »

Granted he hasn't actually produced any real content this game so I'm not going to definitively declare that it's town!RC and bet the game on it but so far it's town!RC without a doubt.
The Wood Cutters
The Wood Cutters
Goon
The Wood Cutters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #740 (ISO) » Sat Apr 01, 2017 12:55 pm

like, I feel like RC is genuinely having fun here. Hasn't power tunneled yet so that means there is either no scum in danger or RC is genuinely town.

I got theory work on RC i'm keeping to myself to see how it plays out.

The great part is, even tho we may clash heads a bit, I don't think we will be the N1 kill anymore so that's chill, or at least we got some competition.

hey nancy, if you were scum, would you kill RC?
Almost Chara
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #741 (ISO) » Sat Apr 01, 2017 12:57 pm

Post by Almost Chara »

In post 725, Commander Shepard wrote:@Infinity It is scummy because it shows Postie is thinking about reads rather than having them. She hasn't made them up yet.
this is... ludicrous. you have to think about and put effort into reads before you make them. they don't just show up fully formed in your head. seriously.

i get so lazy in this hydra. Almost is far too nice for his own good.
catching up now. not skimming, catching up. see you all soon. ;>
~Chara
[
wiki
] hydra of
Almost50
and
Chara
[
]
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #742 (ISO) » Sat Apr 01, 2017 12:58 pm

Post by nancy »

Absolutely. I'd dayvig him in RVS if I could. He can read me like a fucking book.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #743 (ISO) » Sat Apr 01, 2017 2:04 pm

Post by RadiantCowbells »

Gin if you're going to define 'power tunnel' as my scum meta then you are going to have a very bad time
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
The Wood Cutters
The Wood Cutters
Goon
The Wood Cutters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #744 (ISO) » Sat Apr 01, 2017 2:05 pm

In post 743, RadiantCowbells wrote:Gin if you're going to define 'power tunnel' as my scum meta then you are going to have a very bad time
If I told you everything, you'd adapt. honey I said there was a lot of theory work behind it :P
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #745 (ISO) » Sat Apr 01, 2017 2:14 pm

Post by momo »

In post 525, The Wood Cutters wrote:Most scum slips come from town and most scum slips are pushed by scum.

Scum like to have something that is concrete based. To say hey well I had evidence. It's a lot harder to form reads mentally and analyze posts.
Have to agree with this. Scum would be paying great attention to make sure they do not slip. Town, not so much.(At least town me that is.)
Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #746 (ISO) » Sat Apr 01, 2017 3:11 pm

Post by Wraith »

I for one always pay attention to my word choice no matter my alignment
Show
"When I give food to the poor, they call me a saint. When I ask why the poor have no food, they call me a communist." -Helder Camara

"For myself, I want no advantage over my fellow man, and if he is weaker than I, all the more is it my duty to help him." -Eugene Debs

"Our demands most modest are - we only want the earth!" -James Connolly
Commander Shepard
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #747 (ISO) » Sat Apr 01, 2017 4:34 pm

In post 745, momo wrote:
In post 525, The Wood Cutters wrote:Most scum slips come from town and most scum slips are pushed by scum.

Scum like to have something that is concrete based. To say hey well I had evidence. It's a lot harder to form reads mentally and analyze posts.
Have to agree with this. Scum would be paying great attention to make sure they do not slip. Town, not so much.(At least town me that is.)

By this logic scum never slip.

Then a scumslip wouldn't exist.

If a scumslip doesn't exist this conversation would not happen.

Therefore your point is invalid.
Commander Shepard
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #748 (ISO) » Sat Apr 01, 2017 4:38 pm

AC is likely scum for trying to discourage Drealmerz's scumread on the slot simply because they are a hydra.

Scum vibes can be gotten from a hydra slot or a scum vibe on one head and Town on the other.

The team presented by Drealmerz definitely needs some more thought to me.
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #749 (ISO) » Sat Apr 01, 2017 5:02 pm

Post by nancy »

RC when are you going to start playing

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”