world.createNew(Utopia everHope); - EPILOGUE (GAME OVER!)

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1725 (ISO) » Sun Apr 02, 2017 4:56 am

Post by MathBlade »

@RT why do you think Town seriously claiming a no lynch in the middle of the day 1 which is practically an ascetic or roleblock claim not a good kill?
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1726 (ISO) » Sun Apr 02, 2017 4:57 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1724, Zachstralkita wrote:
MathBlade wrote:In one scum game he claimed some neutral shit.
In one scum game he claimed some weird ass vig hybrid that couldn't do shit and I don't know if he fear killed me or what as the mafia PT is locked but yeah.

Drealmerz is also more yelly in his scum games and as Town reserved. To me reading Drealmerz is easy.
He's yelled in a good 80% of his town games I've had with him

His behavior fluctuates so I don't really bother to meta read him
He yells as either alignment but it is different.

Getting samples now:
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
inspectorscout
inspectorscout
Mafia Scum
inspectorscout
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1727 (ISO) » Sun Apr 02, 2017 4:57 am

Post by inspectorscout »

Fame is not defined by who you are, but by what you did to become who you are now.

- Arthur Ryder

Vote Count 2.1

drealmerz7 -
[1] RadiantTroubadour
Zachstralkita -
[0]
Pine -
[0]
gerryoat -
[0]
Clumsy -
[0]
MariaR -
[0]
Aelita -
[0]
The Bulge -
[0]
Mathblade -
[0]
KidAmn -
[1] Zachstralkita
Randomidget -
[0]
BTD6_maker -
[0]
Peptobislawl -
[0]
RadiantTroubadour-
[2] Randomidget, Mathblade

Not Voting -
drealmerz7, Pine, gerryoat, Clumsy, MariaR, Aelita, The Bulge, BTD6_maker, KidAmn, Peptobislawl

Mod Notes –
Good luck! Please do not forget your data stream post ability, and you are still allowed to request a personal PT. Any mechanics question can be asked!

With 14 Alive, It Takes 8 to Lynch.

Day 2 Ends In (expired on 2017-04-18 05:52:36).
Last edited by inspectorscout on Sun Apr 02, 2017 9:57 am, edited 2 times in total.
But I know,
At the end...
Remind me of the fool I really am.

Am Zaphkael now.
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1728 (ISO) » Sun Apr 02, 2017 4:58 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

seriously do not try to meta-read me wtf how many times do I say that? it's just going to get you in trouble

fuck, the In Memory scumchat is locked??? RC, can we get on that or no because boring and vedith haven't okayed??? fuck that is fucked, all my scumchats need to be viewable! I'm such a dick in that one too, phewwww, sorry, boring! I PMed boring after that game to try and make amends and she told me to never msg her again ):
balance among all things
RadiantTroubadour
RadiantTroubadour
Mafia Scum
RadiantTroubadour
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1729 (ISO) » Sun Apr 02, 2017 5:01 am

Post by RadiantTroubadour »

drealmerz never feels reserved but ok...

honestly though i still cant grok why he would assume i just deicded to hardbus p&c/cloud since he very insistently scumread us while sheeping our push. doesnt seem like town motivated reasoning and i really would like to lynch on the wagon today rather than off
MathBlade wrote:@RT why do you think Town seriously claiming a no lynch in the middle of the day 1 which is practically an ascetic or roleblock claim not a good kill?
he was lurky, had no reads consequence, could have just been a newb doing newb things. i didnt take any of it as pr tells but when i saw the kill that was really the only explanation i had.

if we were scum i'm honestly not sure who i'd nk. drealmerz definitely not though since he's easy to discredit

maybe you if you're town? while i dont know how successful you've been at reading rc nor do i know if you are able to read me (so far it seems like you cant but) considering the gamestate a town replacement is likely to be a huge boon to town
hydra of RadiantCowbells and gigabyteTroubadour/Katyusha
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1730 (ISO) » Sun Apr 02, 2017 5:01 am

Post by MathBlade »

Spoiler: Drealmerz scum day one wall post
Subject: In Memory
drealmerz7 wrote:fucking hell ppls -

okay so I have been going back over the game as I catch-up and, I am on PAGE 10, and I wonder why we haven't lynched S_S yet, because, holy fuck, let me take you through AGAIN (and also try and find where the focus on him got lost because his is SO scum) :

S_S first post, a clear RVS vote:
In post 11, Shadow_step wrote:VOTE: Rach

Begin!
then he quickly
In post 14, Shadow_step wrote:VOTE: DEO

Most fake reaction ever
This is a serious vote for something he clearly (and reiterates later) thinks is fake-scum.

THEN, kuroi makes what seems to be an RVS vote:
In post 22, KuroiXHF wrote:VOTE: titus

Because I obviously have a death wish.
and S_S replies to THAT with:
In post 23, Shadow_step wrote:Titus has been scum in a lot of games I've played with her. Not a bad PL
this is totally one of those slight-joking but hey if anyone wants to forward the idea I'm all for it scummy posts that scum make, imo, and DEO votes him for it (even though it is a vote in response to a comment about the PL, it's still a valid vote based on the progress and position)
In post 77, Creeps20 wrote:
In post 23, Shadow_step wrote:Titus has been scum in a lot of games I've played with her. Not a bad PL
POLICY LYNCH!

POLICY LYNCHES ARE ALWAYS SCUM SIDED!!

VOTE: Shadow Step

You better hope you have a good claim ready.
someone else agrees that it is a scummy comment, despite any "sarcasm" he can write it off as, it's still a very scummy post, and it is pings multiple people
In post 96, Shadow_step wrote:More votes on DEO. Awful omgus on me to follow up with that fake reaction.
S_S is gone for a pretty good chunk of the thread and comes back with this ^ - first, she voted you for your scummy post, not in OMGUS to your vote on her - and it soo was not a fake reaction, multiple people read it THAT way, yet you persist, and I am being patient waiting for you to be towny and you just kind of "fuck you" to everyone, not contributing to anything that has gone on in the thread since or expanding on anything about DEO other than repeating yourself - so I vote S_S, having been mostly an observer through the whole thing

and gamma votes you similarly:
In post 100, Gamma Emerald wrote:No I'm pretty sure that reaction was real
I don't like Shadow's response to DEO's vote
In fact the DEO vote itself was pretty bad
VOTE: Shadow_Step
In post 101, Shadow_step wrote:Scum ^
that's your response to the adding pressure about your scummy before, as seen by multiple people already?
In post 110, Shadow_step wrote:Nah, I wanted to PL Titus because she rolls scum a lot. Which was a joke. People here don't have a sense of humour.
but your vote is for the reaction and you do want to vote/lynch her

and then you try to change the subject around when asked about your scummy "joke" post (and you make it all dramatic like "you guys don't even have a sense of humor!" oh please, that's totally a scum-ploy!), and when it doesn't go your way, you switch your vote to gamma like "oh whatever that's not going anywhere let's try THIS!"
In post 113, Shadow_step wrote:Anyway

Gamma is the scum on my wagon.
Look at his reasoning to vote me. It is something I posted on page 1 and he has been postin since then. But he only decides to vote me when there are lot of votes on me already.

VOTE: Gamma
I thought you said DEO was scum on your wagon (scum-omgus vote in your view ) cause super-fake noway town reacts that way reaction? just dropping that now, eh? for a weak-ass case on GE?

you posted content on pg. 1 that was voteworthy, the fact that it was on page 1 doesn't mean ANYTHING, that's just a fallacy argument

"that touchdown doesn't count it was scored in the first 20 seconds of the game!" uhhh, no
In post 116, Shadow_step wrote:Which you only realised after the huge wagon on me? Yeah opportunustic scum.
so only ppl who vote on wagons of a certain size are scum?

no, he voted almost the same time I did and it was upon watching you be scummy over and over and over, waiting until enough built to a point of comfortable voting

again, you try to devalue things by fallible arguments
In post 167, Shadow_step wrote:Can we fucking Lynch gamma?
still wanting to lynch him, and you are now sure he is a DV, but, that doesn't last long...
In post 176, Shadow_step wrote:If I wanted to PL you I would have voted you. You can't be that dense.
but...you did vote her? not for the PL, but, it's like you're twisting around what happened at this point, so what you switched to gamma for a short bit to see if anyone would go there with you/you could shake attention from yourself
In post 177, Shadow_step wrote:I'm not even trying? Are you serious?
Did you even bother to read my case on Gamma?
And a person who's game is just to death tunnel on anyone till they are lynched has no right to talk about anyone else.
another scummy post

death tunnel?! they're engaging with other shit and doing things, you're death tunneled, not doing anything but focused on 1 and then a 2nd person when the 1st doesn't take, except you can't resist to try another push and
In post 204, Shadow_step wrote:
In post 190, Creature wrote:Guess I should take initiative.
Yeah, vote Deo

VOTE: Deo
In post 205, Vedith wrote: Dreal is posting VERY quiet compared to his normal town games. This is probably scum
pingpingping

you don't know anything about my games!! considering I don't have HAVE a 'normal game', as
either
alignment, and even if I did, you certainly wouldn't know it - ppl who have played 15 games with me don't know what a normal game for me is~!! yeeeesh
In post 220, Shadow_step wrote: I'm okay with this too actually. You have good reads day 1.
VOTE: d7
that's a terrible read and if you
are
town (hah!), youshouldn't be guided by it, buuut you're not town and maybe that is just a scumbuddy you're trying to jump with
In post 228, The DEO wrote:
In post 224, Shadow_step wrote:I've explained it already.
I have no idea how town reacts to a hated claim like- "can we make you unhated?"
It's like role fishing + awkward scum who doesn't know how to react.
Oh but selling a "policy lynch" on me after that point was a joke right?
Nah, you meant it. Then you got caught in a meta tell. Rather than asking me to prove it, you cried joke.

I can grow an extra person, so him being unhateable isn't ridiculous. It's also not a rolefish in the binary.
yepyep this ^
In post 231, Shadow_step wrote:Titus is scared of me because I lynched her in green day micro based of almost nothing so wants me gone.
oh please (okay after reading further of course I see she calls you on this BS)

and then you POST THIS:
In post 232, Shadow_step wrote:
In post 230, The DEO wrote:
In post 227, Postie wrote:
In post 225, The DEO wrote:Postie, you have an AtE weakness.
No, I don't. I can just tell the difference between scum frustration and town frustration. This is town frustration.
It isn't Postie. Check Suikoden Mafia. Blackest Magic reacted in the same way. Klingon was in that game btw.
Lmao, Seriously?
This is so reachy, its pathetic. Its worse than scraping the barrel.
We are not the same people.
BAHAHAHA! it's like you're projecting!!
In post 237, Shadow_step wrote:Your ego can't digest it and you're salty it's okay.
omg he's so desperate scum, he should be lynched by now!!
In post 241, Shadow_step wrote:
In post 235, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 231, Shadow_step wrote:Titus is scared of me because I lynched her in green day micro based of almost nothing so wants me gone.
LOL this logic is p terrible "I dunked this dude and now they are upset at me" when they have real reasons for voting you
What real reason? I've already said it was a joke. If I had to PL her I would have voted her.
and AGAIN you twist

YOU DID/ARE voting her (at this time pretty sure), but it's not about the PL, and yet you use this as a way to devalue votes on you because you're not voting for her for that, OMG SCUMMMMMM!!!!

he's so desperate and in deep he's flailing obvious scum, and then!
In post 244, Shadow_step wrote:@Vedith what do you think about KC?
"omg scum-buddy throw me a life-line!!"

okay still don't know why he's not just l-1 and claiming at this point, but, will read on with further thorough catchup!!!

Town post coming up.
And when I am wrong on you Drealmerz is when I will quit metaing you.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
RadiantTroubadour
RadiantTroubadour
Mafia Scum
RadiantTroubadour
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1731 (ISO) » Sun Apr 02, 2017 5:02 am

like rc was confident we'd get nightkilled here

i was confident we werent since we strongarmed a double ml
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1732 (ISO) » Sun Apr 02, 2017 5:03 am

Post by MathBlade »

RC would tell you instantly no scum in their right mind would kill me.
It is an inactive slot people can just say "Math" to have anything I say ignored.
I post a lot as well so that is a thing scum like.
I wouldn't have a link likely succeed due to never having been in the thread.

I am like the worst NK ever.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1733 (ISO) » Sun Apr 02, 2017 5:04 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

ppl who didn't see the raut NK coming are either naive or scum trying to pretend to be naive
balance among all things
RadiantTroubadour
RadiantTroubadour
Mafia Scum
RadiantTroubadour
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1734 (ISO) » Sun Apr 02, 2017 5:04 am

reads of consequence**
MathBlade wrote:RC would tell you instantly no scum in their right mind would kill me.
It is an inactive slot people can just say "Math" to have anything I say ignored.
I post a lot as well so that is a thing scum like.
I wouldn't have a link likely succeed due to never having been in the thread.

I am like the worst NK ever.
\_o_/

i mean honestly i cant think of a single slot in this game that's actually worth a nk so
RadiantTroubadour
RadiantTroubadour
Mafia Scum
RadiantTroubadour
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1735 (ISO) » Sun Apr 02, 2017 5:05 am

is a town roleblocker really worth n1'ing....
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1736 (ISO) » Sun Apr 02, 2017 5:05 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

uh fuck yes especially if their read are good but even if not, fuckyes
balance among all things
RadiantTroubadour
RadiantTroubadour
Mafia Scum
RadiantTroubadour
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1737 (ISO) » Sun Apr 02, 2017 5:06 am

ok im logging off i need to save battery
drealmerz7 wrote:uh fuck yes especially if their read are good but even if not, fuckyes
i'd rather just straight up go for someone with good reads especially while the whole team is alive
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1738 (ISO) » Sun Apr 02, 2017 5:09 am

Post by MathBlade »

Spoiler: Drealmerz town wall
Subject: The Thing Mafia - Game over!
drealmerz7 wrote:btw, still relatively new to the site so quoting might not be 100% accurate until I get it down. which, fuck, hope I got it right, because, fuck, look at this post

btw, I post like this a lot - be prepared !
In post 93, Tammy wrote:
...almost every game lately that I've been looking forward to and told someone I'm looking forward to playing with them, I end up drawing scum...
Noted to come back to in the future.
In post 94, Espeonage wrote: Top choice for scum.
Awww, thanks! That was all genuine though, I assure you. Here, have some slight town points!
In post 110, Spiffeh wrote:hi

I want Tammy to have the treestump

This is my only wish
In post 111, Spiffeh wrote:Otherwise, I don't think we should discuss how people should use the roles until after everyone's picked
So, just direct Tammy, and 20 others are good to go, except for everyone that comes before her, NO treestump for you. Got it.
In post 126, Spiffeh wrote:Tammy are you good with being our designated tree stump?
okay so, up above I was all kind of being a bit pokey-playful under the figurings that you weren't REALLY serious...but here you continue, and so, have some scum-points.

Just...let's stop with all the role-directing (I'm on page 6 of 11 as I type this sooo...I know my urgings are SO WELL PLACED!)

I mean, what if Tammy doesn't want to be treestump, but is town, and now feels pressured to pick the role because of her strong-town play and she wants to be a good team-mate, but then, her passion isn't there to control the stump, and her WIM wanes, and...no...let her pick her own damn role, please.
In post 144, Spiffeh wrote: She's really the only player in the game that would make the most out of the role imo
and you know all 19 other players' abilities well enough to determine this? I never realized we played together before.

For the record I also think tammy's town game is stellar from what I've seen, and, well, think I have a similar town game if not nearly as well refined.

For the record I do not like any of this discussing of preferences for roles pre-role picking. I'd LOOOOOVE to get into it all after everyone has chosen though. I have an entire draft-order list, and I'd like to see everyone's top choices or bottom choices, with reasons for, AFTER actual selections have taken place. Everything beforehand is clutter, imo.
In post 161, Creature wrote:Ok, we tell what role we're picking?
Oh please no!
In post 162, Fire Assassin wrote:Am I the only one forming reads or just the only on announcing them?

Town: Espeonage, Creature, PeregrineV
Scum : skybird, Spiffeh
I am forming reads.
In post 163, Spiffeh wrote:...

That's the only way I am interpreting this post.
Have some more scum-lean points from me! Also, if you're going to start scum-reading me because of my above comments, have some more.
In post 186, Spiffeh wrote:But that's how I get what I want!
You want my to scum-read you for X posts?

but, see, now that you did that, to me this reads as scum who realizes they pushed too hard on an idea and finds a convenient excuse to tone it back / drop it. *eye on spiff*
In post 196, Spiffeh wrote: Other people can probably use the role well too, in my experience I think Tammy is the best choice.
Aww, now see, here, gimme some of those scum-points back.
In post 204, Spiffeh wrote:Btw Espeonage had by far the worst reaction to my Tammy treestump suggestion

And no it's NOT just because he disagreed with me
you spoke too soon! but really, just because I'm late to the tree-stumptammytalk party, let's not rehash now that you've changed your tune. You got your reads from it, I got mine.
In post 224, hi im Yakko wrote:I knew I should have asked but I was afraid of asking :/
now the dunce cap stays on even longer
In post 240, Spiffeh wrote:Or you guys could just talk about it in your scum PT
gimme those scum points back!
In post 245, Firebringer wrote:
I am Dr Sandor Halverson
he was my 3rd choice, now that the draft has begun and talking about shit that actually happens instead of speculative WIFOMy what-ifs, is worthwhile!

@SirCakez : can we send our draft choice via PM so when it hits our turn in queue you've got it already (that way sayyy, if we can't post for 24 hours, there's no bottleneck?) I don't want to share publicly what I want before it is my turn (and think it best for everyone to be like that, but, not going to try and direct that agenda)

Drealmerz is a townread for me.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1739 (ISO) » Sun Apr 02, 2017 5:10 am

Post by KidAmn »

Tbh, I'm a little... concerned about RT myself. Mostly because after agreeing to link with me and establishing said link last night, they didn't follow me into VR to make use of it. So unless something about their townread on me changed dramatically in the last few pages of D1 (in which case, why go through with the link last night?), I kinda have to wonder why they would make the link, but not put themselves in a position to use it. It also lines up with the fact that Rauth "died fully" which if I understand the mechanics of RL/VR correctly, means the scum were also in meatspace to kill him.
In post 1721, RadiantTroubadour wrote:first i think rauth is a ridiculous scumkill but

why look for arbitrary reasons to scumread someone based off of nka (which isnt even like clear-cut nka) instead of our iso/what we've done? or do you also have reasons there too?
I dunno about everyone else but the fact you don't sign your posts off based on which head is posting makes getting a solid read on you tricky. That said, you did kind of flail around on several different wagons before settling on Pepsiman - which was, for the record, 100% a reasonable lynch given how Cloud/Pepsi approached their role, and I hope Cloud is raging away in a dead thread somewhere. In the latter half of the day your vote was on Pepto, Dreal, Bulge and Maria, and you were already setting up your next targets. Now today, you're trying to get town to speculate on a vig and scum nokilling/being blocked, asking Rauth to data stream his target (which unless he has single posts mentioning each player would be tricky)...

I'm in a pretty shit place right now after all 3 of my SRs flipped town, so I'm re-evaluating a lot here.

PEdit:
In post 1735, RadiantTroubadour wrote:is a town roleblocker really worth n1'ing....
In post 1729, RadiantTroubadour wrote:if we were scum i'm honestly not sure who i'd nk. drealmerz definitely not though since he's easy to discredit
In post 1691, RadiantTroubadour wrote:yeah uh hopefully if thats a vig shot they claim and rauth streams his roleblock target to the main thread? kind of a weird scumkill unless they figured the push for an nl was a pr-tell or something but yeah that was a horrendous vig if vig. if thats the scumkill then lol

anyway we're probably voting in {Maria, Drealmerz, Clumsy} today. maria is probably the only scum candidate off the wagon tbh (i guess pine is an option but he's a completely null lurker)

VOTE: Drealmerz

his vote on P&C was always the worst imo since a lover policy lynch makes 0 sense as does the assumption we were bussing

still floored about the flip btw p&c played like obvsvum
:shifty:
RadiantTroubadour
RadiantTroubadour
Mafia Scum
RadiantTroubadour
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1740 (ISO) » Sun Apr 02, 2017 5:12 am

kid theres a very specific reason i didnt go in vr tonight i'm not talking about right now
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1741 (ISO) » Sun Apr 02, 2017 5:13 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

In post 1737, RadiantTroubadour wrote:
drealmerz7 wrote:uh fuck yes especially if their read are good but even if not, fuckyes
i'd rather just straight up go for someone with good reads especially while the whole team is alive
BULLSHIT you would

VOTE: RadiantTroubadour
balance among all things
RadiantTroubadour
RadiantTroubadour
Mafia Scum
RadiantTroubadour
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1742 (ISO) » Sun Apr 02, 2017 5:13 am

yes drealmerz as town is easy to discredit but his logic is scummy here i think
RadiantTroubadour
RadiantTroubadour
Mafia Scum
RadiantTroubadour
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1743 (ISO) » Sun Apr 02, 2017 5:14 am

In post 1741, drealmerz7 wrote:
In post 1737, RadiantTroubadour wrote:
BULLSHIT you would

VOTE: RadiantTroubadour
:dead: :dead: :dead:

rb is a powerful pr LATE GAME and i didnt even think those were pr tells fuck the fuck off
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1744 (ISO) » Sun Apr 02, 2017 5:14 am

Post by MathBlade »

Vote RadiantTroubador :)

My pretty blue eyes will thank you with an Eiffel65 song if you ask nicely *wink* *wink*
GTKAS -- MathBlade
RadiantTroubadour
RadiantTroubadour
Mafia Scum
RadiantTroubadour
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1745 (ISO) » Sun Apr 02, 2017 5:16 am

In post 1740, RadiantTroubadour wrote:kid theres a very specific reason i didnt go in vr tonight i'm not talking about right now
and please DONT MENTION THIS IN THREAD GOOD FUCKING LORD WHAT DID I SAY D1 dusnebdjfhrvdjc
MathBlade wrote:Vote RadiantTroubador :)

My pretty blue eyes will thank you with an Eiffel65 song if you ask nicely *wink* *wink*
i thought you and titus had brown eyes
RadiantTroubadour
RadiantTroubadour
Mafia Scum
RadiantTroubadour
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1746 (ISO) » Sun Apr 02, 2017 5:16 am

why did i check this thread
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1747 (ISO) » Sun Apr 02, 2017 5:17 am

Post by MathBlade »

Nope they are blue.

It is illegal to use out of game references or I would take a picture.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1748 (ISO) » Sun Apr 02, 2017 5:17 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

In post 1746, RadiantTroubadour wrote:why did i check this thread
you gotta set up your agenda
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1749 (ISO) » Sun Apr 02, 2017 5:20 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

MB, you do know my voting RT has nothing to do with you, right? keep it up though, you're doing great (it's kind of disconcerting and not sure what to make of it)
balance among all things

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”