CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2000 (ISO) » Sun Apr 02, 2017 8:15 am

Post by CloudKicker »

nancy
my read on nancy is just that shes an open book to me and is her shining townself, this looks weaks as a read but i can back it up from meta

riley
i have no experience from this slot, i just read that guy as town from start to finish, even nancy trying to scumread riley for fake scumhunting and such, i just disagree. Riley being scum here would humble my tone reading skills

hiraka
i know hes dead but i didnt read too much into him, he was the slot i was the most scared because i never saw his scumplay and if i remember correcty, i momentarily also scumread their townplay so,him dieing is perfect for me. I was banking on him being able to see my townplay againts all odds like he did on a previous game
Cloud is such a clown....prob a town clown, but clown none-the-less - IAI
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2001 (ISO) » Sun Apr 02, 2017 8:21 am

Post by CloudKicker »

Also, if any of titus or trans is town, please appeal directly to me
Rileycountant
Rileycountant
Goon
Rileycountant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2002 (ISO) » Sun Apr 02, 2017 8:28 am

Post by Rileycountant »

In post 1978, Titus wrote:Meta....farts.

Scum whiteknighting for cred in lylo.
Did you, like, accidentally skim over the part where I straight up explained that scum nancy has no reason to pushback on the momo lynch?
Rileycountant
Rileycountant
Goon
Rileycountant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2003 (ISO) » Sun Apr 02, 2017 8:30 am

Post by Rileycountant »

In post 1984, CloudKicker wrote:trans has to be scum because he pushed on green and ignored grendel which is a scumclaim, riley towntold imo into oblivion
But I also defended Grendel and pushed momo. Why is Transcend scumclaiming and I am towntelling?

I also note the lack of an opinion on Titus here.
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2004 (ISO) » Sun Apr 02, 2017 8:31 am

Post by CloudKicker »

In post 1300, Hiraki wrote:Transcend/Titus/Grendel
lol
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2005 (ISO) » Sun Apr 02, 2017 8:32 am

Post by CloudKicker »

i just reread hiraka, im not sure if its the bias but i think he was obv town this game
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2006 (ISO) » Sun Apr 02, 2017 8:32 am

Post by CloudKicker »

he also pinned the exact same scumteam
Rileycountant
Rileycountant
Goon
Rileycountant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2007 (ISO) » Sun Apr 02, 2017 8:32 am

Post by Rileycountant »

In post 1995, CloudKicker wrote:its okay. To explain to everyone, i thought yall would be able to see the edits history of my doc but you cant so its all good
Why is it an issue if we see the edit history of the doc?? idgi?
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2008 (ISO) » Sun Apr 02, 2017 8:32 am

Post by CloudKicker »

In post 2003, Rileycountant wrote:
In post 1984, CloudKicker wrote:trans has to be scum because he pushed on green and ignored grendel which is a scumclaim, riley towntold imo into oblivion
But I also defended Grendel and pushed momo. Why is Transcend scumclaiming and I am towntelling?

i read first 15 pages
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2009 (ISO) » Sun Apr 02, 2017 8:33 am

Post by CloudKicker »

In post 2003, Rileycountant wrote:

Because i have knowledge that trans is skilled enough to scumread correctly grendel, i have no knowledge about your abilities + i didnt read you townreading grendel
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2010 (ISO) » Sun Apr 02, 2017 8:33 am

Post by CloudKicker »

In post 2007, Rileycountant wrote:
In post 1995, CloudKicker wrote:its okay. To explain to everyone, i thought yall would be able to see the edits history of my doc but you cant so its all good
Why is it an issue if we see the edit history of the doc?? idgi?
Because i actually claimed my role at first?
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2011 (ISO) » Sun Apr 02, 2017 8:34 am

Post by CloudKicker »

At first i didnt plan to share it but decided to
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2012 (ISO) » Sun Apr 02, 2017 8:35 am

Post by CloudKicker »

The real reason of my doc was to track the mason abiility, until i read that mason claimed guilty on grendel
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2013 (ISO) » Sun Apr 02, 2017 8:35 am

Post by CloudKicker »

In post 2012, CloudKicker wrote:The real reason of my doc was to track the mason abiility, until i read that mason claimed guilty on grendel
mm that was bad in retrospect oups
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2014 (ISO) » Sun Apr 02, 2017 8:37 am

Post by CloudKicker »

In post 2003, Rileycountant wrote:I also note the lack of an opinion on Titus here.
i didnt read titus, i read tb and he was scummy af, from meta + just normal reads. I also explained why in lenght
Rileycountant
Rileycountant
Goon
Rileycountant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2015 (ISO) » Sun Apr 02, 2017 8:37 am

Post by Rileycountant »

In post 1998, CloudKicker wrote:The titus reading thing is not something i want to do, i know its lylo but titus is just a scumlord as town and since last finished game im not assured i really want to base my others reads around this slot. Also from a meta standpoint, this sentence alone looks like distancing scumslots on lylo who dont want to get caught in cross reading their partners, me explaining this also looks like im overly cautious about the way i look, im just trying to be extremely transparent and honest since im town and i replacing-in lylo with you guys is a challenger i really want to suceed.
Oh, an explanation for the lack of read on Titus. This just seems disingenuous to me. If you do something scummy, wave your hand and go "oh, I know this looks scummy", that does not erase the fact that it is a scummy thing in the first place.

It's also inconsistent with your previous post where you said Titus was scum by PoE, but now you're waffling over whether or not to read here - I'd expect someone trying genuinely to scumhunt to say "I can't sort Titus because of her meta, but I think she's scum by pure math so it doesn't really matter".
Rileycountant
Rileycountant
Goon
Rileycountant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2016 (ISO) » Sun Apr 02, 2017 8:38 am

Post by Rileycountant »

In post 2014, CloudKicker wrote:
In post 2003, Rileycountant wrote:I also note the lack of an opinion on Titus here.
i didnt read titus, i read tb and he was scummy af, from meta + just normal reads. I also explained why in lenght
Yeah, I hadn't read that part yet.
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2017 (ISO) » Sun Apr 02, 2017 8:40 am

Post by CloudKicker »

In post 1611, Hiraki wrote:someone hammer me - i have no want or reason to stoop down to anti-town/troll levels with a self-hammer but I'm not arguing with deaf people - I will flip VT

Transcend - I've gone over why I haven't multiple times so I'm glad you've taken those reasons into consideration.
So scum willingly fliped hiraka who claimed vt which i assume was close to being lynched
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2018 (ISO) » Sun Apr 02, 2017 8:41 am

Post by CloudKicker »

In post 2015, Rileycountant wrote:
In post 1998, CloudKicker wrote:The titus reading thing is not something i want to do, i know its lylo but titus is just a scumlord as town and since last finished game im not assured i really want to base my others reads around this slot. Also from a meta standpoint, this sentence alone looks like distancing scumslots on lylo who dont want to get caught in cross reading their partners, me explaining this also looks like im overly cautious about the way i look, im just trying to be extremely transparent and honest since im town and i replacing-in lylo with you guys is a challenger i really want to suceed.
Oh, an explanation for the lack of read on Titus. This just seems disingenuous to me. If you do something scummy, wave your hand and go "oh, I know this looks scummy", that does not erase the fact that it is a scummy thing in the first place.

It's also inconsistent with your previous post where you said Titus was scum by PoE, but now you're waffling over whether or not to read here - I'd expect someone trying genuinely to scumhunt to say "I can't sort Titus because of her meta, but I think she's scum by pure math so it doesn't really matter".
lol i mean, the reason why im doing exactly what im doing is exactly written there in your face, i have done everything i can to explain to you in words why i think that and i am town, at this point you thinking im bieng disgenious is your fault for taking absolute correct town infos+feelings and rejectings them
Rileycountant
Rileycountant
Goon
Rileycountant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2019 (ISO) » Sun Apr 02, 2017 8:41 am

Post by Rileycountant »

1998 is a shoddy case because it is a burden of proficiency paired with weird offsite meta and trying to use it as a case against Transcend. I don't buy it at all, and nobody else should either. Claiming that Grendel is obvious tone scum that Transcend should have been able to read is a completely wonky/subjective thought that is impossible to argue against, which I am sure was your intent.
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2020 (ISO) » Sun Apr 02, 2017 8:42 am

Post by CloudKicker »

I couldve lied or try to bullshit stuff about titus
Rileycountant
Rileycountant
Goon
Rileycountant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2021 (ISO) » Sun Apr 02, 2017 8:43 am

Post by Rileycountant »

In post 2017, CloudKicker wrote:
In post 1611, Hiraki wrote:someone hammer me - i have no want or reason to stoop down to anti-town/troll levels with a self-hammer but I'm not arguing with deaf people - I will flip VT

Transcend - I've gone over why I haven't multiple times so I'm glad you've taken those reasons into consideration.
So scum willingly fliped hiraka who claimed vt which i assume was close to being lynched
Dumbtell derp clear denied.

Everyone was confirmed to be either VT or scum at that point - the setup is open.
Rileycountant
Rileycountant
Goon
Rileycountant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2022 (ISO) » Sun Apr 02, 2017 8:43 am

Post by Rileycountant »

In post 2018, CloudKicker wrote:lol i mean, the reason why im doing exactly what im doing is exactly written there in your face, i have done everything i can to explain to you in words why i think that and i am town, at this point you thinking im bieng disgenious is your fault for taking absolute correct town infos+feelings and rejectings them
This post is incoherent: can you rephrase?
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2023 (ISO) » Sun Apr 02, 2017 8:43 am

Post by CloudKicker »

In post 2015, Rileycountant wrote:

By definition, calling someone scum by poe means that its not a personnal individual reads.

Also, you rationale is that ive done something scummy willingly, just to excuse it by "waving my hands for doing something scummy", i knew it was something that is deemed scummy by normal standards and if i was scum, do you think i would do it : )?
Rileycountant
Rileycountant
Goon
Rileycountant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2024 (ISO) » Sun Apr 02, 2017 8:44 am

Post by Rileycountant »

In post 2020, CloudKicker wrote:I couldve lied or try to bullshit stuff about titus
Yes, it was physically possible for you to do so. What's your point?

Return to “Completed Open Games”