horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1326 (ISO) » Mon Apr 03, 2017 10:11 am

Post by horrordude0215 »

I'm 90% sold on hapscum right now.

Hap spends all of Day 1 pushing Eddie/Transcend scumteam. Yet, when Transend get puts at L-1 the following situation occurs:
In post 702, Eddie Cane wrote:hi hapahauli can u please unvote and leave him at pseudo l-1 :)
In post 703, hapahauli wrote:UNVOTE:

Not a bad idea.
You take the (terrible) advice of one of your top scumreads... You
unvote
another scumread who is at L-1, thereby relieving him of the pressure of having to claim...and then 3 posts later:
In post 706, eagerSnake wrote:VOTE: Transcend ur l-1, full claim or die
In post 707, hapahauli wrote:
intent to hammer
ofc.
This is crap, and needs rope.
The Clown is Town. The Clown also uses "they" pronouns. Don't be a dick about it?
I know it's weird given the username, but "horrorperson" just doesn't have the same ring to it.
hapahauli
hapahauli
Goon
hapahauli
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1327 (ISO) » Mon Apr 03, 2017 10:13 am

Post by hapahauli »

This is why I hate the mass-claim stuff. It's not clear what information we've even gained from outing everyone's role.
A TeamLiquid Mafia journeyman.
Need a replacement for your game? Shoot me a PM.
ThinkBig
ThinkBig
Jack of All Trades
ThinkBig
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1328 (ISO) » Mon Apr 03, 2017 10:14 am

Post by ThinkBig »

When did Boon get added to the hood? During the night or when the mod opened the game for day 2?
I have officially retired this account. My new account is Virtuoso.
hapahauli
hapahauli
Goon
hapahauli
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1329 (ISO) » Mon Apr 03, 2017 10:15 am

Post by hapahauli »

Horror, you lack nuance. You're selectively taking my posts that "look bad", when everything I did is very clearly explained in my filter.

Also, just because I read someone as mafia in the moment doesn't mean that everything they post is bad. I thought Transcend was mafia. I didn't want him to get INSTAHAMMERED. What is difficult about this to understand?
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #1330 (ISO) » Mon Apr 03, 2017 10:17 am

Post by Something_Smart »

What was the point of giving intent?
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1331 (ISO) » Mon Apr 03, 2017 10:17 am

Post by horrordude0215 »

In post 1328, ThinkBig wrote:When did Boon get added to the hood? During the night or when the mod opened the game for day 2?
Day 2.
The Clown is Town. The Clown also uses "they" pronouns. Don't be a dick about it?
I know it's weird given the username, but "horrorperson" just doesn't have the same ring to it.
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1332 (ISO) » Mon Apr 03, 2017 10:19 am

Post by horrordude0215 »

In post 1329, hapahauli wrote:Also, just because I read someone as mafia in the moment doesn't mean that everything they post is bad. I thought Transcend was mafia. I didn't want him to get INSTAHAMMERED. What is difficult about this to understand?
Instahammers are basically scumclaims. Transcend hadn't brought up the self-hammering at that point iirc. Removing him from L-1 means that he doesn't have to claim. This is bullshit.
hapahauli
hapahauli
Goon
hapahauli
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1333 (ISO) » Mon Apr 03, 2017 10:19 am

Post by hapahauli »

In post 1309, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 1307, ThinkBig wrote:The miller claim makes a lot of sense from the claims. I think horrordude is probably a scum neighbor based. If he is town, then this set up is ridiculously town sided.

No watcher has claimed and thus snake maybe just a named townie.
or snake is a scum watcher. which would make sense in the setup as they could watch their partners to catch the vig or the cop. And also @TB if you think horrordude is a scum neighborizer, why wouldn't he just kill Boon since he obviously picked up on the crumbs?

VOTE: hapahauli this is still scum. reads very much like scum generating BS reason for reads. Writing off the emotional players on the Transcend wagon as town, then "taking tunnel vision goggles off", which is not really how tunneling works-- you can't just decide to stop tunneling, and his admission of being wrong on Dark reads as a "drat, now I can't mislynch them" more than anything.

He's also accusing me for being reluctant to provide reasons to vote Eddie, which is false, because nobody asked for them. (I gave a summary in and then the Transcend crap got started and it was dropped.) And I'm scum trying to shit on other people's contributions because I disliked one case on one player (yet, I was still pushing the player).
1) You were reluctant to give reasons for Eddie. You only elaborated about them in #579
when Eddie asked for them
, and not of your own volition.
2) A lot of the stuff you're accusing me of being scummy for, you've done yourself (or even worse in most cases). You think I'm scummy because I've pushed cases on two townies. Not only is being wrong non-alignment indiciative, but you very clearly have sympathy for my viewpoints in your filter, given that you were pushing Eddie, and:
In post 938, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 927, ThinkBig wrote:And if someone self hammers and prays the scum team will win, I have no qualms with their lynch or their death
This. That lynch was nobody's fault but Transcend's.
In post 934, Darkshadow64540 wrote:Can I get a second opinion on Boonskiies?
He's town
... so it looks a lot like you're blaming the lynch on Transcend when it's convenient for you (pushing me as a scumread) rather that actually thinking that.
eagerSnake
eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
eagerSnake
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1334 (ISO) » Mon Apr 03, 2017 10:21 am

Post by eagerSnake »

In post 1322, Something_Smart wrote:So you fakeclaimed to try to get me lynched? :igmeou:
Yeah i was being stupid but then you made me realize it was best to wait until today since if a cop claimed a result d2 that would make it more likely u weren't Fakeclaiming
hapahauli
hapahauli
Goon
hapahauli
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1335 (ISO) » Mon Apr 03, 2017 10:23 am

Post by hapahauli »

In post 1332, horrordude0215 wrote:
In post 1329, hapahauli wrote:Also, just because I read someone as mafia in the moment doesn't mean that everything they post is bad. I thought Transcend was mafia. I didn't want him to get INSTAHAMMERED. What is difficult about this to understand?
Instahammers are basically scumclaims. Transcend hadn't brought up the self-hammering at that point iirc. Removing him from L-1 means that he doesn't have to claim. This is bullshit.
Instant hammers are definitely not scumclaims. I'd be amazed if you haven't seen a townie hammer someone in a nonsensical spot give your experience with this game.

And removing him from L-1 absolutely doesn't do anything, when it's
very clear
that I intend to vote him, and the town has repeatedly been telling him to claim for like 15 pages.

Why are you ignoring all the context? My play makes perfect sense when you look at what's going on in the thread at the time I'm making these posts.
In post 1330, Something_Smart wrote:What was the point of giving intent?
To make him claim? As with Mr. Horror above, if you read anything involving the context of this post, it should be stupidly clear what the purpose of my intent to hammer was.
hapahauli
hapahauli
Goon
hapahauli
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1336 (ISO) » Mon Apr 03, 2017 10:24 am

Post by hapahauli »

ThinkBig, do you have links to any other games that BV has hosted on your home site?

If we're doing the setup-spec nonsense, we may as well do it right.
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1337 (ISO) » Mon Apr 03, 2017 10:25 am

Post by Boonskiies »

If Mafia have an ascetic role, I think this would make sense. Maybe even a RB of some sort. Transcend could have confirmed Miller, and wouldn't do anything to an ascetic Mafia member. I would get a guilty on smart, and could only get two Mafia, and watcher has WIFOM up the wazoo with our roles in addition to neighborizer and then Mafia roles. I think we lynch out of the VT's for the day.
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
. That's my main; I just mod on
Boonskiies
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1338 (ISO) » Mon Apr 03, 2017 10:28 am

Post by horrordude0215 »

In post 1335, hapahauli wrote:
Instant hammers are definitely not scumclaims. I'd be amazed if you haven't seen a townie hammer someone in a nonsensical spot give your experience with this game.
I have seen instahammers from town. I have also seen that person be lynched the next day virtually every single time because of it. There is almost no protown reason to instahammer.
very clear
that I intend to vote him, and the town has repeatedly been telling him to claim for like 15 pages.
Yes it does, because intent to vote =/= a vote at the time. With how Transcend plays you honestly think he would claim outside of L-1?
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #1339 (ISO) » Mon Apr 03, 2017 10:29 am

Post by Something_Smart »

In post 1333, hapahauli wrote:1) You were reluctant to give reasons for Eddie. You only elaborated about them in #579
when Eddie asked for them
, and not of your own volition.
Playstyle. I tend to get feelings as I read but forget the concrete reasons, and so it's hard for me to give in-depth reasons for my reads. I'm not going to do it unless somebody really wants me to (and I care about them wanting me to). So I was reluctant to make a wallpost outlining a giant case as you did, but that's not the only way to push a scumread... (also, I was specifically withholding reasons because I wanted to see how Eddie reacted to pressure.)
2) A lot of the stuff you're accusing me of being scummy for, you've done yourself (or even worse in most cases). You think I'm scummy because I've pushed cases on two townies. Not only is being wrong non-alignment indiciative, but you very clearly have sympathy for my viewpoints in your filter, given that you were pushing Eddie, and:
In post 938, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 927, ThinkBig wrote:And if someone self hammers and prays the scum team will win, I have no qualms with their lynch or their death
This. That lynch was nobody's fault but Transcend's.
In post 934, Darkshadow64540 wrote:Can I get a second opinion on Boonskiies?
He's town
... so it looks a lot like you're blaming the lynch on Transcend when it's convenient for you (pushing me as a scumread) rather that actually thinking that.
A fair point, but the thing I didn't like about your Eddie and Dark pushes were that they seemed like you were going after an easy target-- particularly on Dark. And what makes you think I have sympathy for your viewpoint? I actually thought you might have been bussing Eddie there.
And what makes you think that I don't believe that Transcend's lynch was his own fault? Maybe his wagon wasn't his own fault, but if he hadn't pulled the antics he did he probably wouldn't have been lynched.
In post 1330, Something_Smart wrote:What was the point of giving intent?
To make him claim? As with Mr. Horror above, if you read anything involving the context of this post, it should be stupidly clear what the purpose of my intent to hammer was.
I already had intent on him for the same reason though...
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1340 (ISO) » Mon Apr 03, 2017 10:30 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

I explicitly said people lolhammer Nd transcend self hammers. it's not my fault you're all too dumb to listen.
ThinkBig
ThinkBig
Jack of All Trades
ThinkBig
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1341 (ISO) » Mon Apr 03, 2017 10:30 am

Post by ThinkBig »

In post 1336, hapahauli wrote:ThinkBig, do you have links to any other games that BV has hosted on your home site?

If we're doing the setup-spec nonsense, we may as well do it right.
I'll see if I can find some others. If not, I can show you similar games and set ups to show the HS culture
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1342 (ISO) » Mon Apr 03, 2017 10:32 am

Post by horrordude0215 »

I have confirmation I'm not allowed to quote anything from the neighborhood topic into the thread. I can paraphrase that before Boon joined my neighborhood I had commented that I was nulltown reading him but I had picked up his PR Crumbs and I wanted to take a closer look at him. Boon can confirm this if he wishes.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1343 (ISO) » Mon Apr 03, 2017 10:33 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 1338, horrordude0215 wrote:
I have seen instahammers from town. I have also seen that person be lynched the next day virtually every single time because of it. There is almost no protown reason to instahammer.
very clear
Yes it does, because intent to vote =/= a vote at the time. With how Transcend plays you honestly think he would claim outside of L-1?
this is garbage
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1344 (ISO) » Mon Apr 03, 2017 10:34 am

Post by horrordude0215 »

Also, all of these PR claims can make total sense if we have scum RBs, Ninjas, etc. We should be lynching among the VT claims today.

With that, VOTE: hapahauli
ThinkBig
ThinkBig
Jack of All Trades
ThinkBig
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1345 (ISO) » Mon Apr 03, 2017 10:36 am

Post by ThinkBig »

UNVOTE:
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1346 (ISO) » Mon Apr 03, 2017 10:38 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 1342, horrordude0215 wrote:I have confirmation I'm not allowed to quote anything from the neighborhood topic into the thread. I can paraphrase that before Boon joined my neighborhood I had commented that I was nulltown reading him but I had picked up his PR Crumbs and I wanted to take a closer look at him. Boon can confirm this if he wishes.
that's not list mod ruling but whatever mods can do what they want of course it doesn't really matter
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1347 (ISO) » Mon Apr 03, 2017 10:39 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

did boon claim cop in the hood before the thread?
hapahauli
hapahauli
Goon
hapahauli
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1348 (ISO) » Mon Apr 03, 2017 10:39 am

Post by hapahauli »

In post 1338, horrordude0215 wrote:
Ok. Then you're admitting that this entire line of argument is complete bullshit?

If townies can hammer in this spot, then my reasons for removing my vote are valid. Plain and simple.
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1349 (ISO) » Mon Apr 03, 2017 10:40 am

Post by horrordude0215 »

Eddie, if you weren't clear I'd be sure you're scum.

Why are you arguing semantics like this? I PM'd the mod and he made a decision. I was just the messenger.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”