world.createNew(Utopia everHope); - EPILOGUE (GAME OVER!)

MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1925 (ISO) » Mon Apr 03, 2017 4:53 pm

Post by MariaR »

It is so much fucking bs that people think they can use mta they have no reason valid reasoning to sr people and when it's challenged they just vote and cover there ears like holy fuck people learn from your mistakes
I bet Maria is scum this game
~Firebringer
Na Maria isn't towny enough to be scum this game~
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1926 (ISO) » Mon Apr 03, 2017 4:57 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1925, MariaR wrote:It is so much fucking bs that people think they can use mta they have no reason valid reasoning to sr people and when it's challenged they just vote and cover there ears like holy fuck people learn from your mistakes
I do and provided some of it. It is combined with a meta read.

Please stop saying things that are false.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1927 (ISO) » Mon Apr 03, 2017 4:59 pm

Post by MariaR »

I haven't said one false thing in fact. You've just said meta lol. This is gonna turn into civ maf where no one has a reason to lynch me and it happens again calling it.
~Firebringer
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1928 (ISO) » Mon Apr 03, 2017 5:02 pm

Post by MariaR »

I should get used to just getting ml'd as town and winning as scum *shrug*
VOTE: Maria
Will be back in the morning do as you wish.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #1929 (ISO) » Mon Apr 03, 2017 5:03 pm

Post by RadiantCowbells »

don't
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1930 (ISO) » Mon Apr 03, 2017 5:05 pm

if you're town math this isn't just a blacklist this is me committing that i think that you're an awful human being
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1931 (ISO) » Mon Apr 03, 2017 5:08 pm

i've been trying to talk to the mod to get you removed but at this point I think that it's become partially tactical because of how antithetical you are to town wincon regardless of your alignment

I'm out please grow the fuck up please don't be a self absorbed twat please don't think that what you did here approaches okay in anyone's sense of the word. don't whine that people don't want to play with you
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1932 (ISO) » Mon Apr 03, 2017 5:08 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1930, RadiantCowbells wrote:if you're town math this isn't just a blacklist this is me committing that i think that you're an awful human being
Why? Please explain what is bad about noticing a pattern and posts and asking things? What am I doing that makes me an awful human being?
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1933 (ISO) » Mon Apr 03, 2017 5:09 pm

you don't replace into a game with someone who has specifically requested that you don't replace into games with them and refuse to leave then be a giant assclown
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1934 (ISO) » Mon Apr 03, 2017 5:09 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1931, RadiantCowbells wrote:i've been trying to talk to the mod to get you removed but at this point I think that it's become partially tactical because of how antithetical you are to town wincon regardless of your alignment

I'm out please grow the fuck up please don't be a self absorbed twat please don't think that what you did here approaches okay in anyone's sense of the word. don't whine that people don't want to play with you
What? What am I doing here that is so bad that deserves a mod removal?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1935 (ISO) » Mon Apr 03, 2017 5:11 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1933, RadiantCowbells wrote:you don't replace into a game with someone who has specifically requested that you don't replace into games with them and refuse to leave then be a giant assclown
The first part yes I did make a mistake replacing in without looking at the player list I admitted that.
Leaving after seeing a role PM and replacing in is strategic replacing out.

The first part I can understand being angry.

How am I an ass Clown?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1936 (ISO) » Mon Apr 03, 2017 5:19 pm

it really should be enough for you that I've made clear my stance on you replacing into my games and asked you to leave promptly. i shouldn't have to feel like I'm requested mod intervention on my faction's behalf when I ask for you to be replaced because i can't bring myself to post in the game with you here
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1937 (ISO) » Mon Apr 03, 2017 5:22 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1936, RadiantCowbells wrote:it really should be enough for you that I've made clear my stance on you replacing into my games and asked you to leave promptly. i shouldn't have to feel like I'm requested mod intervention on my faction's behalf when I ask for you to be replaced because i can't bring myself to post in the game with you here
Yes and I understand the ask it is something I cannot do else it is strategic.

I understand that. I understand Backstabbers soured you towards playing with me.

However I can't undo the past RC. Voluntarily leaving because a certain player is here is a catch 22.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1938 (ISO) » Mon Apr 03, 2017 5:23 pm

No that is not a catch 22 it is a perfectly legal action for you given that I don't want you in this game and it has already greatly soured my enjoyment of this game.

You have chosen not to do so because you value your ability to play in a game that I was in first over my ability to enjoy it and I am not okay with that at all
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1939 (ISO) » Mon Apr 03, 2017 5:27 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1938, RadiantCowbells wrote:No that is not a catch 22 it is a perfectly legal action for you given that I don't want you in this game and it has already greatly soured my enjoyment of this game.

You have chosen not to do so because you value your ability to play in a game that I was in first over my ability to enjoy it and I am not okay with that at all
You have asked me to replace out.

Town and scum have asked players to replace out before.

It is something that can be scumread and townread by players.

I do value your enjoyment but I also value everyone else's and the site rules.

You do not feel it would be strategic to replace out but I do.

Call me an ass Clown if you wish but I will not replace out RC.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1940 (ISO) » Mon Apr 03, 2017 5:36 pm

just because you're scum and know that i'm town doesn't make the replace out strategic

if I was scum you should be every bit as willing to replace out because I asked you to replace out. I don't ask people to replace out strategically
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1941 (ISO) » Mon Apr 03, 2017 5:39 pm

Post by MathBlade »

1) I am Town.
2) you don't feel it is strategic to do what you are doing.
3) Every post in here gets read for reads (I hope!)
Acting on something you ask is strategic.

The only nonstrategic thing I can do is ignore it.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1942 (ISO) » Mon Apr 03, 2017 5:41 pm

that's why you bow out graciously the first time I asked when I've established my feelings towards playing with you rather than make it personal and make this a thing
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1943 (ISO) » Mon Apr 03, 2017 5:43 pm

Post by MathBlade »

You have choices you can report me to whomever you think appropriate to whom I will confirm I made a mistake to if anyone asks, you can move on and ignore it as I am trying to do, or you can replace out since you don't think of it as strategic.

Discussing this in the thread sucks out the will to play for everyone else.I have told you how I feel. No amount of pleas/begs/whatever this is will cause me to replace out.

If inspectorscout replaces me so be it. If he doesn't so be it. If listmods replace me so be it.

I am doing what I think is right RC.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1944 (ISO) » Mon Apr 03, 2017 6:05 pm

Post by MathBlade »

That being said I think we should lynch MariaR today.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1945 (ISO) » Mon Apr 03, 2017 6:50 pm

Post by KidAmn »

In post 1944, MathBlade wrote:That being said I think we should lynch MariaR today.
Cool, well now that Civ Mafia is over I can openly say I have zero confidence in your reads after you literally lead town off a cliff. Plus, you're scumleaning me for pushing the Maria wagon... And now you're on it.

unvote

Mod: V/LA for a couple of days due to Persona 5
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1946 (ISO) » Mon Apr 03, 2017 7:19 pm

Post by MathBlade »

1) Yes my reads sucked that game except on MariaR and LeonShade and Beeboy
2) I'm not leading this game. I'm active and posting things and seeing how people respond to those things.
3) I think you're bussing.

4 and most importantly) Enjoy Persona 5. Persona 4 was amazing. Naoto...<3
GTKAS -- MathBlade
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1947 (ISO) » Mon Apr 03, 2017 7:40 pm

Post by gerryoat »

im the reason we got lynched in civ maf, not you maria.

anyway. clumsy or maria. take your pick
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1948 (ISO) » Mon Apr 03, 2017 7:48 pm

Hold off on voting.
KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1949 (ISO) » Mon Apr 03, 2017 8:25 pm

Post by KidAmn »

In post 1946, MathBlade wrote:1) Yes my reads sucked that game except on MariaR and LeonShade and Beeboy
2) I'm not leading this game. I'm active and posting things and seeing how people respond to those things.
3) I think you're bussing.

4 and most importantly) Enjoy Persona 5. Persona 4 was amazing. Naoto...<3
Your reads are shit here too if you think I'm bussing. Not like I'm posting in code or something here, I literally said I doubted both Maria and rt, but gigs at least offered a reason to give them some trust for now which is more than Maria.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”