world.createNew(Utopia everHope); - EPILOGUE (GAME OVER!)

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2125 (ISO) » Tue Apr 04, 2017 8:46 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2120, momo wrote:
In post 2048, MathBlade wrote:I am a They
catching up right now but this had me laughing.

I am a they. I mean one is singular and one is plural.
I am genderfluid momo.

I am neither a he or a she. So I prefer they.

If you can't do that do it please.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2126 (ISO) » Tue Apr 04, 2017 8:46 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

In post 2119, MariaR wrote: To be blunt I really don't give a fuck if your vote is on me
this is not town mentality

this is not a doctor mentality

this is scum mentality

if you ARE town, you need to change your mentality to suck less
balance among all things
RadiantTroubadour
RadiantTroubadour
Mafia Scum
RadiantTroubadour
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2127 (ISO) » Tue Apr 04, 2017 8:47 am

Post by RadiantTroubadour »

ANd no selfvoting in general for most people is a bad play because they can't accurately judge what it's going to do. It's a fantastic play for me because I can accurately judge what it's going to do. I do what I need to.
hydra of RadiantCowbells and gigabyteTroubadour/Katyusha
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2128 (ISO) » Tue Apr 04, 2017 8:48 am

Post by MariaR »

My goal bottom line is to get a town win so I will focus on finding scum votes on me are meh my life means very little.
I bet Maria is scum this game
~Firebringer
Na Maria isn't towny enough to be scum this game~
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2129 (ISO) » Tue Apr 04, 2017 8:48 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

In post 2127, RadiantTroubadour wrote:ANd no selfvoting in general for most people is a bad play because they can't accurately judge what it's going to do. It's a fantastic play for me because I can accurately judge what it's going to do. I do what I need to.
you are not the entirety of the team

this is selfish, not pro-team

this is a team game

you are not a team player

learn to be a better team player
balance among all things
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2130 (ISO) » Tue Apr 04, 2017 8:49 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2124, RadiantTroubadour wrote:Also I distinctly disbelieve that Maria is scum so the question is all academic. I want Clumsy and I'll figure out where I want to go from there.
And no, Drealmerz7 I do not. In fact I do the exact opposite. There are a whole bunch of lines that I refuse to cross as scum that I am willing to cross as town.
This site hasn't seen my no-holds-barred scum play since 2015 because I am not willing to pull all the shit that I used to pull.
Like I'm still good now but you have no idea what my scum play would look like if I wasn't deliberately reining myself in. Half of my 2015 games no one even called me scum once the whole game.
You've screamed MariaR is town in caps.
Claimed Parity Cop
Have not answered my question about MariaR / Gerry consequences.

If you were truly a parity cop I would expect your vote on Maria instead of trying to deflect to Clumsy.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
RadiantTroubadour
RadiantTroubadour
Mafia Scum
RadiantTroubadour
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2131 (ISO) » Tue Apr 04, 2017 8:49 am

In post 2129, drealmerz7 wrote:
In post 2127, RadiantTroubadour wrote:ANd no selfvoting in general for most people is a bad play because they can't accurately judge what it's going to do. It's a fantastic play for me because I can accurately judge what it's going to do. I do what I need to.
you are not the entirety of the team

this is selfish, not pro-team

this is a team game

you are not a team player

learn to be a better team player
No, I literally don't even think in terms of the team. I think in terms of getting from point A to point B.

Point A is Maria has 6 votes, point B is Clumsy has 8 votes. I care about the individuals involved but I don't have any strong investment in some sort of standard of 'team play'
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2132 (ISO) » Tue Apr 04, 2017 8:50 am

Post by MathBlade »

Do you stand by your claim RC of parity cop?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
RadiantTroubadour
RadiantTroubadour
Mafia Scum
RadiantTroubadour
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2133 (ISO) » Tue Apr 04, 2017 8:50 am

If you were truly a parity cop I would expect your vote on Maria instead of trying to deflect to Clumsy.
Maria has claimed doc. Scum will need to kill her if she's tied to Gerry and a doc. There's no rush whatsoever in trying to vote Maria and if we lynch Maria that gives scum the leverage to kill Gerry and no good comes of it.

Why the fuck would you expect me to vote someone who is statistically town like 80% of the time on top of them being someone that I don't scumread?
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2134 (ISO) » Tue Apr 04, 2017 8:50 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

In post 2131, RadiantTroubadour wrote: No, I literally don't even think in terms of the team.
no shit you don't, it's obvious

all that matters to you is your own agenda, whether town or scum, you don't know what it means to be playing on a team
balance among all things
RadiantTroubadour
RadiantTroubadour
Mafia Scum
RadiantTroubadour
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2135 (ISO) » Tue Apr 04, 2017 8:51 am

Math I don't answer to you. I may be parity cop or I may not. I have written your vote out of the list of votes I am interested in changing. Talk to someone else.
RadiantTroubadour
RadiantTroubadour
Mafia Scum
RadiantTroubadour
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2136 (ISO) » Tue Apr 04, 2017 8:52 am

In post 2134, drealmerz7 wrote:
In post 2131, RadiantTroubadour wrote: No, I literally don't even think in terms of the team.
no shit you don't, it's obvious

all that matters to you is your own agenda, whether town or scum, you don't know what it means to be playing on a team
Clumsy is scum and their lynch is to the good of the team. Maria is either town, in which case her lynch is bad for the team, or is scum getting hardbussed and her bussers won't get lynched, in which case her lynch is bad for the team. Either way I do not want to see a Maria lynch and I do want to see a Clumsy lynch and Maria has claimed doc anyway which makes them a shit lynch.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2137 (ISO) » Tue Apr 04, 2017 8:53 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2133, RadiantTroubadour wrote:
Maria has claimed doc. Scum will need to kill her if she's tied to Gerry and a doc. There's no rush whatsoever in trying to vote Maria and if we lynch Maria that gives scum the leverage to kill Gerry and no good comes of it.

Why the fuck would you expect me to vote someone who is statistically town like 80% of the time on top of them being someone that I don't scumread?
1) Alignments determined by RNG.
2) Scum can have docs.
3) MariaR didn't say who she visited.
4) You said just a moment ago you scumread Maria R which is it?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
RadiantTroubadour
RadiantTroubadour
Mafia Scum
RadiantTroubadour
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2138 (ISO) » Tue Apr 04, 2017 8:54 am

Quote me saying that I scumread MariaR.

No, you just don't understand my point of view. I said that they HAVE A CHANCE of being- IE I am not calling them confirmed innocent. Them not being confirmed innocent does not make them a good lynch. Kid is not confirmed innocent and he's not a good lynch.
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2139 (ISO) » Tue Apr 04, 2017 8:54 am

Post by MariaR »

Why would a doc ever out there visit targets unless there was no kill on a night? it just let's scum know who my tr's are
~Firebringer
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
RadiantTroubadour
RadiantTroubadour
Mafia Scum
RadiantTroubadour
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2140 (ISO) » Tue Apr 04, 2017 8:55 am

Math you are not understanding me. This isn't a question of is Maria scum or is Maria not scum. This is a question of is lynching Maria good for the team: and REGARDLESS OF HER ALIGNMENT the answer is NO.

I think that she's town on top of that which makes it doubly bad for the team but the fact is that I think that if scum!Maria gets lynched today no more scum will get lynched for the duration of the game.
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2141 (ISO) » Tue Apr 04, 2017 8:56 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

In post 2139, MariaR wrote:Why would a doc ever out there visit targets unless there was no kill on a night? it just let's scum know who my tr's are
because that is what you do when you claim at L-1, SO TOWN HAS THE INFORMATION IN CASE YOU DIE

like, is it really that fucking hard to grasp???
balance among all things
RadiantTroubadour
RadiantTroubadour
Mafia Scum
RadiantTroubadour
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2142 (ISO) » Tue Apr 04, 2017 8:57 am

Maria is not at L-1 and Maria is not getting lynched today. Drealmerz7 and Mathblade, you'll be the only people voting her when everyone gets back. Have fun with that.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2143 (ISO) » Tue Apr 04, 2017 8:58 am

Post by MathBlade »

Spoiler: Lots of posts scumreading MariaR
In post 30, RadiantTroubadour wrote:maria if u were really my friend you would have rolled town soooooooooooo :igmeou:
In post 34, RadiantTroubadour wrote:
In post 32, MariaR wrote:What is this town you speak of?
^^ scumclaim basically ^^
In post 139, RadiantTroubadour wrote:
randomidget wrote: aight
VOTE: mariar
:up: :up:

i didnt get the same vibes from clumsy but once maria started posting i was like "yup that's scum" and just kind of tuned everyone out so i'll take a look
In post 220, RadiantTroubadour wrote:
In post 219, MariaR wrote:Do you really scumread me?
yes?
In post 366, RadiantTroubadour wrote:ily maria but get ready to get powerlynched d1 nerd.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2144 (ISO) » Tue Apr 04, 2017 8:58 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 2141, drealmerz7 wrote:
In post 2139, MariaR wrote:Why would a doc ever out there visit targets unless there was no kill on a night? it just let's scum know who my tr's are
because that is what you do when you claim at L-1, SO TOWN HAS THE INFORMATION IN CASE YOU DIE

like, is it really that fucking hard to grasp???
Of course I would out that info if I was hammered but I have no need too until I am
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2145 (ISO) » Tue Apr 04, 2017 8:58 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

In post 2142, RadiantTroubadour wrote:Maria is not at L-1 and Maria is not getting lynched today. Drealmerz7 and Mathblade, you'll be the only people voting her when everyone gets back. Have fun with that.
what else do you see in your crystal ball of dictating what everyone else does?
balance among all things
RadiantTroubadour
RadiantTroubadour
Mafia Scum
RadiantTroubadour
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2146 (ISO) » Tue Apr 04, 2017 8:58 am

Yes, on early day 1. Why are you ignoring the clear fact that THAT READ CHANGED BASED ON THEIR PLAY AND A LOT OF MY PLAY AFTER THAT CLEARLY REFERENCES IT?

That feels a lot to me like you are selectively reading my ISO to support preconceived conclusions: which of course makes you scum which aligns with my reads in a Maria!Town universe.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2147 (ISO) » Tue Apr 04, 2017 8:59 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1691, RadiantTroubadour wrote:yeah uh hopefully if thats a vig shot they claim and rauth streams his roleblock target to the main thread? kind of a weird scumkill unless they figured the push for an nl was a pr-tell or something but yeah that was a horrendous vig if vig. if thats the scumkill then lol

anyway we're probably voting in {Maria, Drealmerz, Clumsy} today. maria is probably the only scum candidate off the wagon tbh (i guess pine is an option but he's a completely null lurker)

VOTE: Drealmerz

his vote on P&C was always the worst imo since a lover policy lynch makes 0 sense as does the assumption we were bussing

still floored about the flip btw p&c played like obvsvum
Today where you scumread MariaR.

What changed?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2148 (ISO) » Tue Apr 04, 2017 8:59 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2146, RadiantTroubadour wrote:Yes, on early day 1. Why are you ignoring the clear fact that THAT READ CHANGED BASED ON THEIR PLAY AND A LOT OF MY PLAY AFTER THAT CLEARLY REFERENCES IT?

That feels a lot to me like you are selectively reading my ISO to support preconceived conclusions: which of course makes you scum which aligns with my reads in a Maria!Town universe.
...I just got tired of quoting them all on my phone.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
RadiantTroubadour
RadiantTroubadour
Mafia Scum
RadiantTroubadour
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2149 (ISO) » Tue Apr 04, 2017 9:00 am

In post 2145, drealmerz7 wrote:
In post 2142, RadiantTroubadour wrote:Maria is not at L-1 and Maria is not getting lynched today. Drealmerz7 and Mathblade, you'll be the only people voting her when everyone gets back. Have fun with that.
what else do you see in your crystal ball of dictating what everyone else does?
Are you ready for this?

Clumsy gets wagoned
Scum begin jumping ship from Maria to vote me
Gerry ends up voting Clumsy
MathBlade fights the lynch till the end
Clumsy flips scum

Day 3, Maria has been nightkilled. Town Doctor.
Immediate Gerry wagon comes up
I derail Gerry wagon to vote Math

????

As far into the future as I see.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”