horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #775 (ISO) » Tue Apr 04, 2017 11:17 am

Post by horrordude0215 »

In post 773, Eddie Cane wrote:
In post 758, horrordude0215 wrote:
In post 755, TwoFace wrote:
In post 746, implosion wrote:event that they're both town which at this point is my best guess. I don't want 100% of rhetoric tomorrow to revolve around cool dog aga
It won't. We'll be discussing why horror is scum
If you are wrong about CoolDog, you don't get to lead town anymore.
serious question. in what way do you feel 2f was leading town?
"anymore" shouldn't have been included. He doesn't get to say who the lynch is if he spends all of Day 1 on a death tunnel of a townie.
The Clown is Town. The Clown also uses "they" pronouns. Don't be a dick about it?
I know it's weird given the username, but "horrorperson" just doesn't have the same ring to it.
Desully
Desully
Goon
Desully
Goon
Goon

Post Post #776 (ISO) » Tue Apr 04, 2017 11:19 am

Post by Desully »

Good job team
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #777 (ISO) » Tue Apr 04, 2017 11:21 am

Post by horrordude0215 »

I fully understand my content day 1 hasn't been great, but I've been pressuring people with votes and trying to get something going in the game. Yeah, the reasoning has been shit but the pressure that has come from the votes has been semi-effective.
The Clown is Town. The Clown also uses "they" pronouns. Don't be a dick about it?
I know it's weird given the username, but "horrorperson" just doesn't have the same ring to it.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #778 (ISO) » Tue Apr 04, 2017 11:23 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 775, horrordude0215 wrote:
In post 746, implosion wrote:event that they're both town which at this point is my best guess. I don't want 100% of rhetoric tomorrow to revolve around cool dog aga
"anymore" shouldn't have been included. He doesn't get to say who the lynch is if he spends all of Day 1 on a death tunnel of a townie.
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=70568

read (lightly skim) my d1 here. I tunnel the FUCK out of boon up to where he almost subs out but he convinced me he's town. CD didn't do that because after I voted him he just continued being scummy as fuck and completely useless. moral of the story's d1 tunnelling is not a bad thing if you know how to escape the tunnel when needed. I'm almost certain CD is going to flip scum due to how abysmal and scummy his play is, and this is a scenario where him flipping town is completely on him. nobody is even saying my case on him is bad, they're just generally discrediting the wagon.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #779 (ISO) » Tue Apr 04, 2017 11:23 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

oh also it doesnt elt answer my wuestion. so you dont think 2f was leading town?
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #780 (ISO) » Tue Apr 04, 2017 11:30 am

Post by Shaziro »

Votecount 1.12

Votes

CooLDoG(7)- Two Face, Eddie Cane, Superhans, IAlwaysWinSometimes, BoonSkiies, implosion, horrordude0215

IAlwaysWinSometimes
(5)- DeathRowKitty, Kop, WhemeStar,
WhemeStar
(2)- CooLDoG, havingfitz
Not Voting
:
Desully

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.

Lynch Has Been Achieved

Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #781 (ISO) » Tue Apr 04, 2017 11:37 am

Post by Shaziro »

CooLDoG
has been lynched. He was:

Spoiler: CooLDoG's Role PM
You are a
Vanilla Townie

Your powers include your voice and your vote! Use them well.

You win the game when all threats to the Town have been eliminated.

Confirm your role by replying to me with your Role and Alignment.

Good luck!

Game thread is at: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=71119&p=9005922#p9005922[/spoiler]

Night begins now. Night will end in (expired on 2017-04-06 17:38:30)
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #782 (ISO) » Thu Apr 06, 2017 11:52 am

Post by Shaziro »

Night 1 is now over. Boonskiies was found dead. He was:

Spoiler: Boonskiies' Role PM
You are a
Vanilla Townie

Your powers include your voice and your vote! Use them well.

You win the game when all threats to the Town have been eliminated.

Confirm your role by replying to me with your Role and Alignment.

Good luck!

Game thread is at: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=71119&p=9005922#p9005922[/spoiler]

Day 2 begins!
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #783 (ISO) » Thu Apr 06, 2017 11:56 am

Post by Shaziro »

Votecount 2.1

Votes

None!

Not Voting
:
Desully, Two Face, Eddie Cane, Superhans, IAlwaysWinSometimes, implosion, horrordude0215, DeathRowKitty, Kop, WhemeStar, havingfitz

With 11 alive, it takes 6 to lynch.

Deadline ends at (expired on 2017-04-20 17:56:30)

horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #784 (ISO) » Thu Apr 06, 2017 11:58 am

Post by horrordude0215 »

I still stand by the fact that the CooLDoG lynch was a horrible decision. Whatever. I also understand where my play stood Day 1, and that I don't look great from a town perspective - I wasn't giving this game the attention it fully deserved, and I look forward to being able to dedicate more time to this.

What's done is done, now let's move on to the game. There is exactly 0% chance that this was an all town lynch wagon. Looking at each player on it:

TwoFace

I've already spent plenty of time going back and forth with TF about our separate opinions on the CooLDoG Case. He says he wasn't pushing a Lynch All Liars case. His posts 139, 325, 344, 370, etc., seem to contradict that. I could go on and quote every single time that he mentioned the word "lie", but he has 25 instances in his ISO alone and ain't nobody got time for that.

TwoFace, you say that you weren't pushing a Lynch all Liars case. But your whole explanation for why you felt CD's reaction was disingenuous was because he said that he doesn't have a sense of humor. You said that he has made jokes in previous games, but I searched through his posts and found nothing to corroborate this claim... Whatever. Your whole Day 1 was spent tunneling one person for an alleged slip and then using confirmation bias to continue pushing your agenda on him. Any other wagon yesterday was obviously crap according to you, and then you end Day 1 by stating that I am obvscum no matter what CooLDoG's flip turned out to be and implying that tomorrow was going to be spent discussing "why I am scum". You can pressure your scumreads, but tunneling and ignoring the rest of the game is anti-town.

Okay I've spent way too much time on TF at this point. My mental health needs a break.

Eddie Cane

Eddie jumped on the CD wagon in post 105 without explanation. He states that this CD post was "bad" in 124 without further explanation. He later says that his reason for voting CD early was because CD getting to type a "wall" early gave him town points, as if that would somehow clear him from having to produce content later in the game ("it also excuses him from having to take actual stances" was his exact wording). I don't buy it.
In post 369, Eddie Cane wrote:sometimes people deserve being mislynched. take momo or even wheme honestly. if you're going to play a trolly low effort game and you get lynched that's on you.
In post 426, Eddie Cane wrote:horror is basically advocating a pl which I'd adamantly disagree with
This is a direct contradiction. Also, it ignores the fact that in Post 353, I state that my main reason for pressuring Wheme was because I saw his playstyle differing in this game from his other town games when he was actually pressuring and scumhunting.

Superhans

Hans admits in Post 301 that he felt the CoolDog lynch was being pushed by rhetoric rather than logic. He then says that CD has been "flailing all day" in Post 384 and votes for CD seemingly because he didn't want WhemeStar... See Posts 429, 430, and 432.

Hans then spends the rest of the day talking primarily about the fruit vendor claim (which was useless and a waste of thread space) before V/LA-ing out for a week.

IAlwaysWinSometimes

Voted for CoolDog out of self preservation. Can't really comment much on alignment indication there. He hasn't produced much content thus far, and has even admitted such himself. He's getting a noob pass from a lot of players, but I'd like to see more effort.

implosion

Voted at deadline.

horrordude0215

I literally only switched to this wagon because it was deadline and we had to hammer.

Out of everyone on this wagon, I'm least thrilled with Hans and Eddie. Hans won't be back from V/LA for a few days, so for now:

VOTE: Eddie Cane
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #785 (ISO) » Thu Apr 06, 2017 12:03 pm

Post by TwoFace »

VOTE: horror
Fitz is scum also
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #786 (ISO) » Thu Apr 06, 2017 12:04 pm

Post by horrordude0215 »

TF, I'm trying my ass off not to scumread you right now. You're not helping.
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #787 (ISO) » Thu Apr 06, 2017 12:06 pm

Post by TwoFace »

I don't give a rats ass what you do. You did shit day one and at deadline bitched about it others.

Go duck yourself and stop talking to me
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #788 (ISO) » Thu Apr 06, 2017 12:12 pm

Post by horrordude0215 »

I fully admitted in my post that I did nothing day 1. I also said that I wasn't giving this game the attention it deserved, and promptly made a giant ass post overnight that I saved to submit as soon as day opened.

I'm not asking you to treat me as obvtown. I'm asking that you take off the fucking tunnel vision and focus on more than one player at a time.
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #789 (ISO) » Thu Apr 06, 2017 12:14 pm

Post by TwoFace »

In post 785, TwoFace wrote:VOTE: horror
Fitz is scum also
I am. Learn to read dumbass
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog
Pronoun: she

Post Post #790 (ISO) » Thu Apr 06, 2017 12:14 pm

Post by DeathRowKitty »

can we not
implosion
implosion
he/him
Polymath
implosion
he/him
Polymath
Polymath
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #791 (ISO) » Thu Apr 06, 2017 12:14 pm

Post by implosion »

I think you're obvtown at this point horrordude fwiw.

I'll say a nice variety of carefully chosen words about things when I get home.
IAlwaysWinSometimes
IAlwaysWinSometimes
Goon
IAlwaysWinSometimes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #792 (ISO) » Thu Apr 06, 2017 12:17 pm

Post by IAlwaysWinSometimes »

Right now Kop and Deathrowkitty have my attention. I still feel as if the mafia was part of the group that hopped on my wagon yesterday, and I didn't like the eagerness in which both of these players hopped on and/or off the wagon.

For now, VOTE: kop
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #793 (ISO) » Thu Apr 06, 2017 12:24 pm

Post by TwoFace »

Wheme. Who did you give fruit to and why wasn't it me?
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #794 (ISO) » Thu Apr 06, 2017 12:50 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 784, horrordude0215 wrote:I still stand by the fact that the CooLDoG lynch was a horrible decision. Whatever. I also understand where my play stood Day 1, and that I don't look great from a town perspective - I wasn't giving this game the attention it fully deserved, and I look forward to being able to dedicate more time to this.

What's done is done, now let's move on to the game. There is exactly 0% chance that this was an all town lynch wagon. Looking at each player on it:

TwoFace

I've already spent plenty of time going back and forth with TF about our separate opinions on the CooLDoG Case. He says he wasn't pushing a Lynch All Liars case. His posts 139, 325, 344, 370, etc., seem to contradict that. I could go on and quote every single time that he mentioned the word "lie", but he has 25 instances in his ISO alone and ain't nobody got time for that.

TwoFace, you say that you weren't pushing a Lynch all Liars case. But your whole explanation for why you felt CD's reaction was disingenuous was because he said that he doesn't have a sense of humor. You said that he has made jokes in previous games, but I searched through his posts and found nothing to corroborate this claim... Whatever. Your whole Day 1 was spent tunneling one person for an alleged slip and then using confirmation bias to continue pushing your agenda on him. Any other wagon yesterday was obviously crap according to you, and then you end Day 1 by stating that I am obvscum no matter what CooLDoG's flip turned out to be and implying that tomorrow was going to be spent discussing "why I am scum". You can pressure your scumreads, but tunneling and ignoring the rest of the game is anti-town.

Okay I've spent way too much time on TF at this point. My mental health needs a break.

Eddie Cane

Eddie jumped on the CD wagon in post 105 without explanation. He states that this CD post was "bad" in 124 without further explanation. He later says that his reason for voting CD early was because CD getting to type a "wall" early gave him town points, as if that would somehow clear him from having to produce content later in the game ("it also excuses him from having to take actual stances" was his exact wording). I don't buy it.
In post 369, Eddie Cane wrote:sometimes people deserve being mislynched. take momo or even wheme honestly. if you're going to play a trolly low effort game and you get lynched that's on you.
In post 426, Eddie Cane wrote:horror is basically advocating a pl which I'd adamantly disagree with
This is a direct contradiction. Also, it ignores the fact that in Post 353, I state that my main reason for pressuring Wheme was because I saw his playstyle differing in this game from his other town games when he was actually pressuring and scumhunting.

Superhans

Hans admits in Post 301 that he felt the CoolDog lynch was being pushed by rhetoric rather than logic. He then says that CD has been "flailing all day" in Post 384 and votes for CD seemingly because he didn't want WhemeStar... See Posts 429, 430, and 432.

Hans then spends the rest of the day talking primarily about the fruit vendor claim (which was useless and a waste of thread space) before V/LA-ing out for a week.

IAlwaysWinSometimes

Voted for CoolDog out of self preservation. Can't really comment much on alignment indication there. He hasn't produced much content thus far, and has even admitted such himself. He's getting a noob pass from a lot of players, but I'd like to see more effort.

implosion

Voted at deadline.

horrordude0215

I literally only switched to this wagon because it was deadline and we had to hammer.

Out of everyone on this wagon, I'm least thrilled with Hans and Eddie. Hans won't be back from V/LA for a few days, so for now:

VOTE: Eddie Cane
JUST because they deserve to get lynched doesn't mean I support it. I've virtually never policy lynched anyone, hell I completed a game with momo when we were both town and while he was lynched it wasn't policy (he was a scummy asf town roleblocker with a scummy asf predecessor). you're really grasping at straws by trying to call that a contradiction, but nice buzzwording.

so, if you're going to argue with my CD case, WHY DIDN'T YOU DO THAT YESTERDAY? I directly stated SEVERAL times that nobody was responding to my CD case, and you flat out didn't respond to that. you don't buy it? cool, WHY did you buy it yesterday when he was being lynched??

you think I misrepped your wheme vote. I posted my wheme wagon breakdown early yesterday. why. the. fuck. did. you. say. nothing. then?

VOTE: horror

this post reeeks. I refuse to accept you're this bad, sorry.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #795 (ISO) » Thu Apr 06, 2017 12:52 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

ALSO, I said significantly more on and in reply to cooldog than what you've mentioned.
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #796 (ISO) » Thu Apr 06, 2017 12:54 pm

Post by horrordude0215 »

My play yesterday was crap because I've been tied up in another game. I can't say more than that, but you know exactly what I'm talking about. You did state that no one was responding to your case, and I was planning on going through it more in depth, but I got sucked into the back and forth with TF yesterday and I only had time to really go through this thread over the last day and a half or so.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #797 (ISO) » Thu Apr 06, 2017 12:56 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

hans also managed to do literally 0 day 1. no point voting him rn since he's vla xD but him or horror get roped today
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #798 (ISO) » Thu Apr 06, 2017 1:02 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

Spoiler:
In post 778, Eddie Cane wrote:
In post 775, horrordude0215 wrote:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=70568

read (lightly skim) my d1 here. I tunnel the FUCK out of boon up to where he almost subs out but he convinced me he's town. CD didn't do that because after I voted him he just continued being scummy as fuck and completely useless. moral of the story's d1 tunnelling is not a bad thing if you know how to escape the tunnel when needed. I'm almost certain CD is going to flip scum due to how abysmal and scummy his play is, and this is a scenario where him flipping town is completely on him. nobody is even saying my case on him is bad, they're just generally discrediting the wagon.
In post 705, Eddie Cane wrote:so explain what's wrong with my reasoning for voting him, along with 2fs. every post of his oozes scum, and he is going to come back and contribute tonight just after dl? seriously?
In post 696, Eddie Cane wrote:
In post 556, Superhans wrote:
In post 555, implosion wrote:I agree with boon that 448 from superhans is quite sketchy. I honestly think the way wheme claimed is really really obviously town and that post looks like it's trying to obfuscate the claim and make it so less information is gleaned from it. Essentially I'm put off by his initial reaction to focus entirely on the literal role that was claimed without paying any heed whatsoever to the way in which it was claimed.
Implosion we're on the same page with Wheme. I was fence sitting but it was because i was uncertain, not because i was trying to muddy the waters.
In post 593, CooLDoG wrote:
In post 417, Superhans wrote:
In post 416, CooLDoG wrote:the current argument on me is not that I lied and thus lynch me, it is that my "lies" are scum motivated.
Did you "lie"?
I personally don't think I did. However, I can see why people would see it that way.
In post 435, TwoFace wrote:
In post 431, WhemeStar wrote:Fruit vendor
Id have to research

Why claim though?
exactly my point about wheme. I don't see a town village idiot here, I see scum trying not to get lynched and attempting to get wagons started for the only reason of getting to a lynch that isn't him.
In post 439, TwoFace wrote:But to answer your question wheme. People who think you are scum aren't going to believe your role until it can be confirmed. Assuming it gets confirmed.
fruit vendor also just opens up a cluster fuck load of wifom... but generally if confirmed it is more likely to be town rather than scum.
In post 493, horrordude0215 wrote:I think you, like several others, have been tunneling on CD all day.

Your vote appears to have justification to it, but I don't agree with the case, and I think confbias has been coming into play because it's as if every single one of his posts have some sort of scumslip/tell in it.
nods, this is a true understanding of the wagon on me.
In post 530, Boonskiies wrote:I'm not convinced on the TownWheme.
Same. I do not see town motivation for claiming a weak ass role so early. Especially considering the fact that it could easily be a scum role as well. Confirming it will not necessarily be alignment indicative. With that said, I tend to think that there is a strong possibility of him telling the truth about the roll, especially considering the fact that we will receive fruit from him. The question I'm asking is should we wait for d2 to get the confirmation of this, or will it really give us that much information.
In post 568, Boonskiies wrote:we should decide who he gives it to, tbh.
what, no, very fucking bad. Scum gets kill, duh. Also any sort of roll that scum may have to prevent it will be used that night. So very bad. Scum points for this suggestion. Scum have an inherent motivation to get the information of where the fruit goes...
last game related posts from both. hans is worse than cd. still more confident in a CD scum flip but hans is definitely scummy as fuck too
In post 498, Eddie Cane wrote:
In post 324, CooLDoG wrote:
In post 305, Superhans wrote:@CoolDog
Do you think your wagon is mainly misguided towny or deliberately a scum push?

Pedit what am i looking at?
I think it could be some of both. I think that, for example, eddie legitimately thinks that I am scum, I think he just tunneled too hard. I think fitz might be a sheep that could go either way, especially considering that his latest post looks good. Two face seems to just be a parrot along for the ride, and thus he would be the person I would peg as most likely to be scum on my wagon.
In post 307, Desully wrote:
In post 118, CooLDoG wrote: .....
In post 102, implosion wrote:oh man that cmm wagon is pretty slick
Unvote
Vote: CMM
it is, but we don't have many cmm posts to go off of, need him to post more.
In post 111, DeathRowKitty wrote:Were you intending to take me up on the offer (is that what the "speak of the devil!" meant??) or were you just changing votes?

Either way, I'm a frog of my word so

Unvote: IAlwaysWinSometimes
Vote: CooLDoG

fite me
not an omgus, but you literally just said you like the cmm wagon. Seems like fishing for the easiest wagon to be on, as superhans points out in his next post.
! ! ! ! ! !

CoolDog why do you think CMM needs to be defended from votes if you're the one who voted him first???
how high are you? Seriously? There is a difference between saying he isn't scum and I need more information to tell
if my rvs vote
is actually on scum. Go back and read my reason for voting cmm, and it will all make sense... nice try, please come again.

@desully's 300, If the case is legitimate enough to lynch me then so be it, this is just a statement of fact. I fail to see how making a descriptively true statement nails me down as scum.
In post 313, TwoFace wrote:
In post 301, Superhans wrote:The CoolFog wagon is being pushed by a players who are using rhetoric rather than logic or keeping an open mind.
I can't speak for others on the wagon, but I am most definitely using logic. Logic tells me that nothing from CD seems genuine or what I would expect from a townie
I fail to see anything beyond a mere intuition or feeling in this post. No logic to be seen.
In post 315, WhemeStar wrote:
In post 229, havingfitz wrote:
In post 228, WhemeStar wrote:Really didn't like Darklyns first couple posts... cmon man you put me in a rough spot
His first couple posts were just RVS nonsense. What did you "really" not like about them? :?

And what rough spot? All the votes (zero) he got?
Too all of you saying I'm sheeping to get a buddy.

This is why I'm voting Havingfitz. Him being scum and me being town makes him want to ask those exact two questions
and I agree with this point (to a certain extent) but you are not producing any content what so ever. You seem to be okay with any lynch that has a realistic chance of happening, thus the vote. At least fitz has some reasoning for his votes.
In post 320, Eddie Cane wrote:
In post 258, CooLDoG wrote:Yes, I was probably a bit hasty in the first post, and I admit the contradiction. I think that people who vote to lynch me off of this case probably deserve some scum points. However, I can see how making this case could come from scum or town. SO yeah, you got me, I'll admit it.
Still not going to vote you (depends on how far you take this tunnel),
still need more info to decide on two face, still happy with my drk vote.
see, how I interpret this is "unvote me or I'll start pushing your lynch". aka, you'll town read me as long as I unvote you. am I misunderstanding? if so, what did you mean by that?
No, it is that if you only make posts about me I will vote you. Where you vote actually lies does not matter. Tunnel vision bad, and an easy way for scum to make posts that look townie.
he said this, but I still interpret it how I read it first. regardless of that, I'm tunnelling cd on purpose. If he is town it is definitely possible to break me out of a tunnel, it's happened many times. for now I have not been satisfied with him and still think he's scum, my vote stays and I hope more join his wagon.
In post 424, Eddie Cane wrote:now, the fact my top scum read cooldog is pushing wheme is partially influential. iirc fitz was the only wheme vote I was satisfied with, that's without rereading the votes which I'll do now
In post 257, Eddie Cane wrote:
In post 254, CooLDoG wrote:
In post 245, Superhans wrote:
In post 238, CooLDoG wrote:
In post 223, TwoFace wrote:
In post 222, Eddie Cane wrote:you started attacking him "softing masons", which again, was an obvious joke. I returned with another joke. There's no town or scum motivation to claiming lovers page 3, there is however scum motivation in attacking it as I've explained.
Agree
cool, whatever, lynch me.
This is bad play. Not.AI, just bad play.
CoolDog u r not gonna get lynched anytime soon.

The game has been rely dead recently, and apathy is the mother of Defeat.

@whemeatar why Desully?
my point is that if this is the bar that the town sets for a lynch, then they should go ahead an lynch me for it. Meaning, if people are going to push for this type of lynch
I think the rest of the town will get a pretty clear picture of
the fabricated scum case
on me.
However, I agree, I'm probably not going to get lynched on this. It really is quite the flimsy case of: "he misred page 3 joke, got out of rvs on it, thus lynch him". And this is quite degenerate.

ALso, obviously imp is making a mountain out of a mole-hill, but I'm not sure that it is scummy. I'm still happy with my drk vote.
In post 256, CooLDoG wrote:And make me respond to your bullshit. If that is enough to lynch me on it then do it. also, the claim is not that I got us out of rvs, but that I got myself out of rvs with that vote/argument... don't be silly. I'm pretty sure I have responded enough for you to arbitrate upon if this case is a valid reason to lynch me or not, I'm not going to continue to talk about some scum tell you found on page 3 till the end of the day.

I could vote for you, but it depends on how long you are going to tunnel vision me.
Right now I have you down as misguided town/null who thinks they struck gold when they haven't.
Not worthy of my vote atm. Two face is more of a sheep, I want to see what happens when this wagon inevitably breaks down. If he follows and doesn't give much content to the next pop wagon he hops onto, then I would probably consider voting for him.
In post 255, Eddie Cane wrote:
In post 254, CooLDoG wrote:
In post 245, Superhans wrote:
In post 238, CooLDoG wrote:
In post 223, TwoFace wrote:
In post 222, Eddie Cane wrote:you started attacking him "softing masons", which again, was an obvious joke. I returned with another joke. There's no town or scum motivation to claiming lovers page 3, there is however scum motivation in attacking it as I've explained.
Agree
cool, whatever, lynch me.
This is bad play. Not.AI, just bad play.
CoolDog u r not gonna get lynched anytime soon.

The game has been rely dead recently, and apathy is the mother of Defeat.

@whemeatar why Desully?
my point is that if this is the bar that the town sets for a lynch, then they should go ahead an lynch me for it. Meaning, if people are going to push for this type of lynch I think the rest of the town will get a pretty clear picture of the fabricated scum case on me. However, I agree, I'm probably not going to get lynched on this. It really is quite the flimsy case of: "he misred page 3 joke, got out of rvs on it, thus lynch him". And this is quite degenerate.

ALso, obviously imp is making a mountain out of a mole-hill, but I'm not sure that it is scummy. I'm still happy with my drk vote.
This is misrepping and omgus. you call it a fabricated scum case, yet you're voting DRK instead of myself or even TwoFace? you also still have not directly replied to my post that I directly asked you to reply to. oh, and the fact you're trying to take credit for getting out of rvs is hilarious.

If you wanted to attack my case, there was a full day to do it. I was very open to discussing. AFTER he flips town is not the time to take issue with a line of argument, and I stand by what I said.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #799 (ISO) » Thu Apr 06, 2017 1:02 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 779, Eddie Cane wrote:oh also it doesnt elt answer my wuestion. so you dont think 2f was leading town?

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”