Desully
Desully
Goon
Desully
Goon
Goon

Post Post #300 (ISO) » Tue Mar 28, 2017 1:53 am

Post by Desully »

In post 256, CooLDoG wrote:And make me respond to your bullshit.
If that is enough to lynch me on it then do it.
also, the claim is not that I got us out of rvs, but that I got myself out of rvs with that vote/argument... don't be silly. I'm pretty sure I have responded enough for you to arbitrate upon if this case is a valid reason to lynch me or not, I'm not going to continue to talk about some scum tell you found on page 3 till the end of the day.

I could vote for you, but it depends on how long you are going to tunnel vision me. Right now I have you down as misguided town/null who thinks they struck gold when they haven't. Not worthy of my vote atm. Two face is more of a sheep, I want to see what happens when this wagon inevitably breaks down. If he follows and doesn't give much content to the next pop wagon he hops onto, then I would probably consider voting for him.
I'm strongly considering this.

Superhans iso this guy.... he goes from wannabe "town leader" to whipped dog in like 2 seconds
Superhans
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #301 (ISO) » Tue Mar 28, 2017 1:54 am

Post by Superhans »

The CoolFog wagon is being pushed by a players who are using rhetoric rather than logic or keeping an open mind.

CoolDog may be scum, but i think the way his case is being pushed is not coming across as town at all.

Pedit ah will do
Desully
Desully
Goon
Desully
Goon
Goon

Post Post #302 (ISO) » Tue Mar 28, 2017 1:55 am

Post by Desully »

That's an interesting distinction to draw Mr Orator
Superhans
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #303 (ISO) » Tue Mar 28, 2017 1:56 am

Post by Superhans »

Ah the bolded bit is pretty bad, I'd admit that.

Although iv just played a game when town also said that so i don't think it is necessarily AI.
Desully
Desully
Goon
Desully
Goon
Goon

Post Post #304 (ISO) » Tue Mar 28, 2017 1:56 am

Post by Desully »

In post 43, CooLDoG wrote:Imp, rvs target =\= lynch target.

@drk, 3rd vote always scum.

Don't like boo's soft mason claim.

Booskins is the best wagon right now. More pressure would be god. Although a lot of people will probably try to get onto the cmm wagon for no reason. Lets wait and see for a little bit.
Just look at this nonsense!!!!
Superhans
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #305 (ISO) » Tue Mar 28, 2017 1:58 am

Post by Superhans »

@CoolDog
Do you think your wagon is mainly misguided towny or deliberately a scum push?

Pedit what am i looking at?
Superhans
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #306 (ISO) » Tue Mar 28, 2017 1:59 am

Post by Superhans »

I agree with him on the CMN wagon.
Desully
Desully
Goon
Desully
Goon
Goon

Post Post #307 (ISO) » Tue Mar 28, 2017 2:02 am

Post by Desully »

In post 118, CooLDoG wrote: .....
In post 102, implosion wrote:oh man that cmm wagon is pretty slick
Unvote
Vote: CMM
it is, but we don't have many cmm posts to go off of, need him to post more.
In post 111, DeathRowKitty wrote:Were you intending to take me up on the offer (is that what the "speak of the devil!" meant??) or were you just changing votes?

Either way, I'm a frog of my word so

Unvote: IAlwaysWinSometimes
Vote: CooLDoG

fite me
not an omgus, but you literally just said you like the cmm wagon. Seems like fishing for the easiest wagon to be on, as superhans points out in his next post.
! ! ! ! ! !

CoolDog why do you think CMM needs to be defended from votes if you're the one who voted him first???
Desully
Desully
Goon
Desully
Goon
Goon

Post Post #308 (ISO) » Tue Mar 28, 2017 2:03 am

Post by Desully »

In post 306, Superhans wrote:I agree with him on the CMN wagon.
Pedit: die hans die
Desully
Desully
Goon
Desully
Goon
Goon

Post Post #309 (ISO) » Tue Mar 28, 2017 2:05 am

Post by Desully »

In post 305, Superhans wrote:@CoolDog

He hits every pro town stereotype in one post and then tops it off by trying to boss people on to booskins' wagon while undercutting the CMM wagon HE JUST STARTED like he can't commit to one pro town felony at a time...... and then as I mentioned earlier this arrogence is replaced by whimpering about "please lynch me" when people start voting him.
Desully
Desully
Goon
Desully
Goon
Goon

Post Post #310 (ISO) » Tue Mar 28, 2017 2:08 am

Post by Desully »

Why name three different potential targets...? Just vote for fucks sake that's what an actual town player does... you don't need to get out your wind measuring apparatus.... LMAO that it was the "soft mason claim" one of the three that blew up in his face though.
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #311 (ISO) » Tue Mar 28, 2017 2:10 am

Post by TwoFace »

In post 299, Superhans wrote:
In post 294, TwoFace wrote:Nah CD is scum. The wagon is good. If you're town you should be on it.
Whyyyy?
I have already explained why I think he is scum. why ask a question you could easily find out by reading?
Superhans
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #312 (ISO) » Tue Mar 28, 2017 2:11 am

Post by Superhans »

Give me the elevator pitch, I'd take like 5 seconds.
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #313 (ISO) » Tue Mar 28, 2017 2:13 am

Post by TwoFace »

In post 301, Superhans wrote:The CoolFog wagon is being pushed by a players who are using rhetoric rather than logic or keeping an open mind.
I can't speak for others on the wagon, but I am most definitely using logic. Logic tells me that nothing from CD seems genuine or what I would expect from a townie

if you can't see that he is scum, maybe you need to work on your ability to use logic before you start accusing people of not using it...

p.edit - nope, I don't enable lazy people
WhemeStar
WhemeStar
Survivor
WhemeStar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #314 (ISO) » Tue Mar 28, 2017 2:39 am

Post by WhemeStar »

The 3 votes on me are horrible lol Jesus.
Im a dog that quacks
WhemeStar
WhemeStar
Survivor
WhemeStar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #315 (ISO) » Tue Mar 28, 2017 2:40 am

Post by WhemeStar »

In post 229, havingfitz wrote:
In post 228, WhemeStar wrote:Really didn't like Darklyns first couple posts... cmon man you put me in a rough spot
His first couple posts were just RVS nonsense. What did you "really" not like about them? :?

And what rough spot? All the votes (zero) he got?
Too all of you saying I'm sheeping to get a buddy.

This is why I'm voting Havingfitz. Him being scum and me being town makes him want to ask those exact two questions
Im a dog that quacks
Superhans
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #316 (ISO) » Tue Mar 28, 2017 4:45 am

Post by Superhans »

Whemestar where do you stand on cooldog?
Superhans
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #317 (ISO) » Tue Mar 28, 2017 4:46 am

Post by Superhans »

also i'd like to hear why you think fitz is scum.

i think i'd know best out of everyone as me and Fitz played scum in an open Nightless game with daychat.
Superhans
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #318 (ISO) » Tue Mar 28, 2017 4:47 am

Post by Superhans »

@Fitz

Talk to me baby.

Felt like there has been a lowkey disconnect between us.
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #319 (ISO) » Tue Mar 28, 2017 4:50 am

Post by TwoFace »

hans, you asking people for reasons for their scum reads, yet you haven't provided a reason for your vote on wheme.

why is that? seems kind of hypocritical
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #320 (ISO) » Tue Mar 28, 2017 4:57 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 258, CooLDoG wrote:Yes, I was probably a bit hasty in the first post, and I admit the contradiction. I think that people who vote to lynch me off of this case probably deserve some scum points. However, I can see how making this case could come from scum or town. SO yeah, you got me, I'll admit it.
Still not going to vote you (depends on how far you take this tunnel),
still need more info to decide on two face, still happy with my drk vote.
see, how I interpret this is "unvote me or I'll start pushing your lynch". aka, you'll town read me as long as I unvote you. am I misunderstanding? if so, what did you mean by that?
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #321 (ISO) » Tue Mar 28, 2017 5:03 am

Post by havingfitz »

OK...from the start read through catchup:

Page 1 misc RVS crap ()

I'm considering the Eddie "lovers" claim legit. Just saying.

Not a fan of IAWS has done virtually nothing (i.e. most of his wagon at this point is RVS I assume) and yet Imp is giving CMM some shit for moving off IAWS.

CoolDog....oh me oh my....LAMIST post 51? A quick ISO makes me think CooLDoG is more a TR than a SR for me.

UNVOTE: CooLDoG

I definitely see the point of others who think CD was trying to come off as town with his reaction...but I'm going to believe it. If I'm scum and someone claims early unnecessarily (and if I believe them)...then I'm just playing it off and I'll consider how to handle it that night. Like I said...it does come across a little LAMIST to me but I'm choosing to believe it for now.

Townreading Hans so far.

IAWS was at l-3 before he had even made his first post.

Kind of feeling Desully is town.
Kind of feeling horrordude is town.

@ Imp...
Imp (IMO) on Hans...

OK...so imp is probably calling Boon scum for OMGUS (yes?)...but decides to get off his scum!IAWS wagon and hop on the wagon scum!Boon just exited. Also happens to be the largest wagon.

I think at this point in the game we had been out of RVS for a bit.

Liking horror a bit.

implosion makes nice well-reasoned posts but I'm not sure that they are getting anywhere. Kind of like a butterfly just flittering around looking for a good spot to land.

Kind of TRing DRK from her "sheeping" exchange with Hans. Still TRing Hans as well btw.

by Eddie is a compelling case for CooLDoG. Whether I believe Cool or not...I can't find too much fault in those that have voted him.

So Eddie... are you definitively saying the lover claim with you and Boon is fake? If so...I need to relook at both of you. I still TR you but I would need to look Boon over again. And when you are saying CooLDoG attacked you are you are referring to his indignation that could be construed as coming from town...yes? Not attack in the sense that he wanted to kickstart a wagon on you or Boon...yes?

I really didn't like WhemeStar's posts and . Nor his response to me asking him about it. I left it alone because 1) I didn't think questioning him was going to get any further and 2) I ....hence the rough spot. But as the role is NAI regardless of whther my assuming is right or not...I'm not going to consider it.

the trouble with joking (or in this case fakeclaiming) is that bad shit can happen to town. Fakeclaims can result in real PRs claiming. Fakeclaims can get the ire of town and result in TvT wagons/attacks. Sure...there could be instances where scum could be baited into NKing a no-low PR townie that fakeclaimed...but anything that interjects unnecessary WIFOM is an unnecessary pita.

....making me rethink my rethinking of CooLDoG.....

I do not recall seeing you ask me a question about CooLDoG. If you mean the general question horror answered....because it was a general question and horror answered it.

why does having nothing to do with your vote make you happy? If I'm being "opaque" ask me a question. At least I am (was) voting someone I suspect. More than what a few can say atm. I voted CooLDoG initially on the tails of a good post by Eddie that made sense to me + pressure. On closer reread this morning I am less sure about Cool though. I've gone back and forth on him. As for my questions...not a lot. Mostly just clearing up others comments so I would better understand them. In the case of the question I asked you...I asked it out of context and once I realized it there was no reason to ponder it more.

...do you have any completed scum games on this site? If "dat's how you play" describes your play so far in this game and others...you are going to continue being scum's best friend every time you don't roll scum. Which is TBD in this game.

...so , the player you were voting (DeSully) I assume , and horror is . And so you decide to vote me. WTF? And how are two questions you didn't provide any response to AI towards me? smh....

VOTE: WhemeStar

Other persons of interest at this point are IAWS, CMM, implosion....and CooLDoG.

@Hans...did I need to give you special attention?

Also...if I post anymore today it will be short phone snippets as I will be traveling most of today and another game (and RL) needs my attention before I leave in a few hours.
Town 57w-66l :: Not Town 29w-16l:: TBD 2
V/LA on weekends (i.e. RL > mafia)

The shortest GTKAS thread ever!
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #322 (ISO) » Tue Mar 28, 2017 5:07 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

can confirm I'm probably not a lover with boon
WhemeStar
WhemeStar
Survivor
WhemeStar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #323 (ISO) » Tue Mar 28, 2017 5:15 am

Post by WhemeStar »

No I don't, all my completed games have been town.

Your right about the claim, now please explain WHY scum would ever soft claim page 1

Desully can be town for now. I need to reread again
Im a dog that quacks
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #324 (ISO) » Tue Mar 28, 2017 5:26 am

Post by CooLDoG »

In post 305, Superhans wrote:@CoolDog

I think it could be some of both. I think that, for example, eddie legitimately thinks that I am scum, I think he just tunneled too hard. I think fitz might be a sheep that could go either way, especially considering that his latest post looks good. Two face seems to just be a parrot along for the ride, and thus he would be the person I would peg as most likely to be scum on my wagon.
In post 307, Desully wrote:
In post 118, CooLDoG wrote: .....
In post 102, implosion wrote:oh man that cmm wagon is pretty slick
Unvote
Vote: CMM
it is, but we don't have many cmm posts to go off of, need him to post more.
In post 111, DeathRowKitty wrote:Were you intending to take me up on the offer (is that what the "speak of the devil!" meant??) or were you just changing votes?

Either way, I'm a frog of my word so

Unvote: IAlwaysWinSometimes
Vote: CooLDoG

fite me
not an omgus, but you literally just said you like the cmm wagon. Seems like fishing for the easiest wagon to be on, as superhans points out in his next post.
! ! ! ! ! !

CoolDog why do you think CMM needs to be defended from votes if you're the one who voted him first???
how high are you? Seriously? There is a difference between saying he isn't scum and I need more information to tell
if my rvs vote
is actually on scum. Go back and read my reason for voting cmm, and it will all make sense... nice try, please come again.

@desully's 300, If the case is legitimate enough to lynch me then so be it, this is just a statement of fact. I fail to see how making a descriptively true statement nails me down as scum.
In post 313, TwoFace wrote:
In post 301, Superhans wrote:The CoolFog wagon is being pushed by a players who are using rhetoric rather than logic or keeping an open mind.
I can't speak for others on the wagon, but I am most definitely using logic. Logic tells me that nothing from CD seems genuine or what I would expect from a townie
I fail to see anything beyond a mere intuition or feeling in this post. No logic to be seen.
In post 315, WhemeStar wrote:
In post 229, havingfitz wrote:
In post 228, WhemeStar wrote:Really didn't like Darklyns first couple posts... cmon man you put me in a rough spot
His first couple posts were just RVS nonsense. What did you "really" not like about them? :?

And what rough spot? All the votes (zero) he got?
Too all of you saying I'm sheeping to get a buddy.

This is why I'm voting Havingfitz. Him being scum and me being town makes him want to ask those exact two questions
and I agree with this point (to a certain extent) but you are not producing any content what so ever. You seem to be okay with any lynch that has a realistic chance of happening, thus the vote. At least fitz has some reasoning for his votes.
In post 320, Eddie Cane wrote:
In post 258, CooLDoG wrote:Yes, I was probably a bit hasty in the first post, and I admit the contradiction. I think that people who vote to lynch me off of this case probably deserve some scum points. However, I can see how making this case could come from scum or town. SO yeah, you got me, I'll admit it.
Still not going to vote you (depends on how far you take this tunnel),
still need more info to decide on two face, still happy with my drk vote.
see, how I interpret this is "unvote me or I'll start pushing your lynch". aka, you'll town read me as long as I unvote you. am I misunderstanding? if so, what did you mean by that?
No, it is that if you only make posts about me I will vote you. Where you vote actually lies does not matter. Tunnel vision bad, and an easy way for scum to make posts that look townie.
after a wank.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”