Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1275 (ISO) » Tue Apr 04, 2017 12:22 pm

Post by horrordude0215 »

We lynch town/Frank today = mafia win
We lynch mafia today, Frank shoots mafia = Town win
We lynch mafia today, Frank shoots town = Frank win assuming BP is legit.
The Clown is Town. The Clown also uses "they" pronouns. Don't be a dick about it?
I know it's weird given the username, but "horrorperson" just doesn't have the same ring to it.
FrankJaeger
FrankJaeger
Mafia Scum
FrankJaeger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1276 (ISO) » Tue Apr 04, 2017 12:23 pm

Post by FrankJaeger »

And i dont think i win if I lynch town
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1277 (ISO) » Tue Apr 04, 2017 12:23 pm

Post by horrordude0215 »

If you lynch town mafia have 50% of town and they win. Your only hope is scumhunting with the rest of us, ironically enough.
The Clown is Town. The Clown also uses "they" pronouns. Don't be a dick about it?
I know it's weird given the username, but "horrorperson" just doesn't have the same ring to it.
FrankJaeger
FrankJaeger
Mafia Scum
FrankJaeger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1278 (ISO) » Tue Apr 04, 2017 12:24 pm

Post by FrankJaeger »

Well idk how my bp comes into play if 1 maf 1 sk
FrankJaeger
FrankJaeger
Mafia Scum
FrankJaeger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1279 (ISO) » Tue Apr 04, 2017 12:25 pm

Post by FrankJaeger »

Well wont the night have to play out in that situation?
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1280 (ISO) » Tue Apr 04, 2017 12:36 pm

Post by horrordude0215 »

Yeah if it's 3P with 1 sk 1 maf 1 town then night actions would determine winner.
Ms Columbo
Ms Columbo
Goon
Ms Columbo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1281 (ISO) » Tue Apr 04, 2017 4:53 pm

Post by Ms Columbo »

In post 1248, FrankJaeger wrote: Because Im the SK bro.

Town lets make a deal.

U lose today if im lynched.

Lets try and catch scum today and maybe i hit scum tonight and 2 town will be left tommorow and you win.
Frank, I was actually thinking something similar. Town and SK need to vote together today for either of us to have a chance to win. Assuming 2 town/2 mafia/1 SK, if we lynch mafia then N3 starts with 2 town/1 mafia/1 SK. And then the head game begins. Who does what to whom?

I think it's a mistake for town to reveal their roles. If town has PR(s), no need broadcast to mafia/SK who is/is not a good target for N3.

@horror - are you claiming to be town?

@jae - are you claiming to be town?

Nero and I have both claimed town and Frank has claimed SK.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1282 (ISO) » Tue Apr 04, 2017 9:52 pm

Post by JaeReed »

ok so far I'm up to p11 because I'm a lazy twat sorry, also been sorting things to go to airlie to help my grandmother after the cyclone hit her, so fun stuff. anyways, i'll just post my notes for now so you know where i'm up to and general thoughts

Spoiler:
Up to page 6: could understand ties between my slot and horror despite being wrong, horror seems kinda opportunistic with his vote placing on obv lynchbait.
That said, seems like a genuine attempt to sort the tvt between LQ/Hans?
209 is kinda bad though, it feels really posturey and I can't really explain it beyond that but i hate it.

163 by Frank is weak reasoning. Meh.
215 not loving this post, just reminds me of a scumbuddy in a past game and how I tend to react as scum when I feel like I need to respond to something to not be SR but don't know how. I might be reading too much into it though since I liked a lot of posts between the 163 to here mark.

219 by bjc is kinda interesting, along with 221 by desully. I don't really know whether an interesting by way of "this means something" interesting or whether I'm looking too much into this though. I'll probably want to look at this in VCA once I get through the rest of this to see if it's a pattern.

So I don't want to discount the possibility of Frank telling the truth but I don't want to trust him outright here. There's a reason for this but idunno if outing it is strictly pro-town so I guess if Frank wants elaboration he can ask, if not I'm not likely to elaborate.
"Jae defends his townreads like a fanatic" - Charloux
"On the issue of myself they go back and forth between overpowering paranoia and absolute certainty I'm town... it's kind of exhausting." - Nahdia
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1283 (ISO) » Tue Apr 04, 2017 10:00 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 1281, Ms Columbo wrote:@jae - are you claiming to be town?
No, I'm 3rd party lyncher - target Uzi, so I already lost.

Spoiler: ask a stupid question....
Get a stupid answer.

Anyone at this point will claim town. I can go into why for each scenario but it's a pointless question that doesn't help me to sort your motivations tbh.
"Jae defends his townreads like a fanatic" - Charloux
"On the issue of myself they go back and forth between overpowering paranoia and absolute certainty I'm town... it's kind of exhausting." - Nahdia
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1284 (ISO) » Wed Apr 05, 2017 5:28 am

Post by horrordude0215 »

I've been really slacking on this game, and I'm sorry. I will have a post up by tomorrow at the latest, but hopefully by today.

Also, deadline is 3 days away - just FYI for everyone.
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1285 (ISO) » Wed Apr 05, 2017 5:48 am

Post by horrordude0215 »

Will look over gameplay and things soon, just putting this down here for now.
In post 1032, drealmerz7 wrote:
LicketyQuickety
- 7 -
Lil Uzi Vert
, Nero Cain,
Superhans
momo
bjc0303
, Desully,
Fart
In post 1209, drealmerz7 wrote:
ThinkBig
- 5 - horrordude0215,
Lil Uzi Vert
, Desully,
FrankJaeger
, Nero Cain
Nero and Desully were on both mislynch wagons, and there is no way that the LQ lynch was 100% town.
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1286 (ISO) » Wed Apr 05, 2017 7:25 am

Post by horrordude0215 »

Looking at ISO, I'm definitely not thrilled with Nero.

129 - Voting me because my initial vote on bj was "horrible", despite the fact that it was page 4 and the entirety of the thread to that point was LQ/Hans TVT. You later stated that I was attempting to whiteknight/chainsaw defend LQ because I stated he tried to get the game started. That's as much of a stretch as my initial vote was.
In post 581, Nero Cain wrote:I don't really like the BJ wagon. Could kinda see momo following a "strong" town or sheeping his scumbuddy.
Momo had some suspicion on him at that point from a few players, and while this wasn't a viable wagon at this point, knowing the fact that both momo and LQ (the alleged scumbuddy, whom no one had called "strong" town at that point) both flipped town looks bad.
In post 936, Nero Cain wrote:I don't think I really have anything to add other than desully is town for me now and BJ is conf town since I don't see scum ever counterclaiming like that...especially for a BG.
This is for me in case Nero flips scum. Claiming Desully was town when his content in the thread at that point had consisted of hopping on the LQ wagon without justification and saying Frank was scum because he posted a reads list with 5 people isolated on it... it makes no sense, and I can't see a town player actually justifying this read.
In post 1150, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 1067, horrordude0215 wrote:Nero, can you please explain your case on me? The reasoning I see thus far from your ISO is that you didn't like my initial vote on BJ.
TBF, there's been plenty of games where I have tunneled a player when I didn't like their content from the early game.

I just ISO'd you and to be honest there's nothing that makes me go "oh I was wrong , this is town." I'm still not a huge fan of your BJ vote and I'd like an answer to this.
In post 332, horrordude0215 wrote:I'm personally usually hesitant about outing townreads with only a few exceptions.
yet you were calling a TvT fight earlier. Why were you not hesitant then?

You were tunneled on BJ all of d1. I know its slightly hypocritical since I tunnel often but I also think scum will sometimes have a limited scum list and be glued on 1 or 2 players at a time so that its "just enough" to get by.

What do you think I should be town reading you for?
In post 1243, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 1240, FrankJaeger wrote:I think horror just made a wolf in sheeps clothing move
He was obvious scum. You can stop this "I'm town look at me be so surprised" act.
I don't see how you go from "what should I be town reading you for?" to "He was obvscum".
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1287 (ISO) » Wed Apr 05, 2017 7:37 am

Post by horrordude0215 »

In post 1285, horrordude0215 wrote:Will look over gameplay and things soon, just putting this down here for now.
In post 1032, drealmerz7 wrote:
LicketyQuickety
- 7 -
Lil Uzi Vert
, Nero Cain,
Superhans
momo
bjc0303
Desully
Fart
In post 1209, drealmerz7 wrote:
ThinkBig
- 5 - horrordude0215,
Lil Uzi Vert
Desully
FrankJaeger
, Nero Cain
Nero and Desully were on both mislynch wagons, and there is no way that the LQ lynch was 100% town.
Note that I actually am an idiot and had somehow got it in my head that Desully was still alive. Post updated.
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1288 (ISO) » Wed Apr 05, 2017 7:54 am

Post by horrordude0215 »

Jae's ISO is giving me a whole lot of nothing. If they could get back and post the rest of their thoughts on the game soon, it would be great.

Columbo has a lot of posts, but the fact that she has only placed one vote all game - on bj, which she then unvoted after the LQ CC, worries me.
In post 1225, Ms Columbo wrote:Finally back. I was thrown off originally because Nero is still alive. But with Creature/bjc dead, my guess is they guarded Nero. Time those ISO reads.
This makes no sense. There is nothing in BJ's ISO that indicate he would be protecting Nero at night, and you haven't given any indication that you townread him in any way yourself. Jumping in from out of nowhere to say that you're surprised he's alive looks like buddying a partner in lylo.

Frank has claimed SK so I'm not worried about ISOing him as there's nothing that can be gained from associations there.

If I had to pick the scumteam right now, I'd say Nero/Columbo.
FrankJaeger
FrankJaeger
Mafia Scum
FrankJaeger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1289 (ISO) » Wed Apr 05, 2017 8:48 am

Post by FrankJaeger »

I can see nero being scum. Every.single.one of neros pushes on me seems to be b.s.

And by BS i mean he would do nothing when i pushed him back. Town nero doesnt do that does he?
FrankJaeger
FrankJaeger
Mafia Scum
FrankJaeger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1290 (ISO) » Wed Apr 05, 2017 8:49 am

Post by FrankJaeger »

Horror and jae possible team
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1291 (ISO) » Wed Apr 05, 2017 9:05 am

Post by horrordude0215 »

Okay, looking at Columbo's games I can see that she actually very rarely votes in any of her games, so that's not a tell here.

Columbo was town in Micro 661 and scum in Newbie 1760. Just based on content and activity alone I see her trying significantly harder and making more attempts at scumhunting in her town game, while her scum game is more laid back and go with the flow. Her play in this game appears to be much like that of her scum game than town.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1292 (ISO) » Wed Apr 05, 2017 9:35 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1289, FrankJaeger wrote:Every.single.one of neros pushes on me seems to be b.s.
YOU. ARE. CLAIMED. SCUM.

This meand I was right to have a scum read on you. lol
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1293 (ISO) » Wed Apr 05, 2017 9:41 am

Post by Nero Cain »

and like, a simple look in your ISO shows that the only time you ever interacted with me is to deny that you were whiteknighting so, like, no.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1294 (ISO) » Wed Apr 05, 2017 9:42 am

Post by horrordude0215 »

In post 425, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 420, FrankJaeger wrote:
In post 418, Nero Cain wrote:Have you ever played with LQ, Frank?
No
So how do you know he's a good player? Your post is very much whiteknighting.
In post 438, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 430, FrankJaeger wrote:
In post 425, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 420, FrankJaeger wrote:
In post 418, Nero Cain wrote:Have you ever played with LQ, Frank?
No
So how do you know he's a good player? Your post is very much whiteknighting.
I was asked to explain my town read...
Whiteknighting is kind of an extreme description.
I think whitknighting is a pretty good description. I mean if you are using "scum are the ones pushing LQ" to town read him why not tell me why my reasoning to suspect him is wrong.
In post 587, Nero Cain wrote:My current tinfoil is that both Momo and Frank are whiteknighting you so you look like town when one of those two flip.
In post 1029, Nero Cain wrote:to be frank, I aven't had to yell and scream to get what I wanted. You say your play is "wonky" and that I am pushing you for just having an odd playstyle. Not true. You opportunistically tried to lay the ground work to wagon me but when I questioned you on it your responses weren't up to par and
ate
-y
Nero/Columbo's entire interactions today have screamed scumbuddies.

They both open the day conveniently townreading each other despite not having even mentioned each other in their ISOs for the first 2 days. They're going for the lylo mislynch.
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1295 (ISO) » Wed Apr 05, 2017 9:43 am

Post by horrordude0215 »

Ignore the quotes in that last post. Those weren't supposed to be there.

@Mod: any chance you can remove those?
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1296 (ISO) » Wed Apr 05, 2017 10:56 am

Post by horrordude0215 »

In post 1088, Desully wrote:
In post 1082, Desully wrote:Somebody should do an autopsy on frank imo
This was meant to say Fart
DeSully killed Fart, Frank killed LUV, So scum is responsible for the Creature/bjc death. It wouldn't surprise me at all if scum actually just flat out killed Creature instead of creature dying because they protected someone. That brings Columbo's 1225 even more problematic fmpov.

I'm pretty sold on Columbo/Nero scumteam. If this ended up being multiball with Frank/Jae being another scumteam, I'm kingmaker for the second game in a row, and fuck this whole site.

VOTE: Nero

Best place for me right now.
FrankJaeger
FrankJaeger
Mafia Scum
FrankJaeger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1297 (ISO) » Wed Apr 05, 2017 10:59 am

Post by FrankJaeger »

In post 1292, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 1289, FrankJaeger wrote:Every.single.one of neros pushes on me seems to be b.s.
YOU. ARE. CLAIMED. SCUM.

This meand I was right to have a scum read on you. lol
Again you dont include what I said with context.
And you know this.

Youre also attempting to change the frame of convo.

My point is your pushes look fake.
You can have a scum read on me all day and never explain why.
Me being SK has nothing to do with anything.
FrankJaeger
FrankJaeger
Mafia Scum
FrankJaeger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1298 (ISO) » Wed Apr 05, 2017 11:00 am

Post by FrankJaeger »

In post 1293, Nero Cain wrote:and like, a simple look in your ISO shows that the only time you ever interacted with me is to deny that you were whiteknighting so, like, no.
Why iso me when the topic is your weird pushes
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1299 (ISO) » Wed Apr 05, 2017 11:13 am

Post by horrordude0215 »

In post 1296, horrordude0215 wrote:
In post 1088, Desully wrote:
In post 1082, Desully wrote:Somebody should do an autopsy on frank imo
This was meant to say Fart
DeSully killed Fart, Frank killed LUV, So scum is responsible for the Creature/bjc death.
Okay so I'm tired and this is wrong because Fart Died N1 instead of N2. DeSully killed Fart, Frank killed Alban, so scum is responsible for the Superhans death, which makes absolutely no sense to me after looking at Hans' ISO because the only thing Hans did all day was tunnel on LQ.

Whatever, I'm obviously delusional right now so NKA will get me nowhere.

Frank, talk to me. What are your thoughts on scum right now?

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”