Mafia Scum

Post Post #1300 (ISO) » Wed Apr 05, 2017 11:29 am

Post by FrankJaeger »

In post 1299, horrordude0215 wrote:
In post 1296, horrordude0215 wrote:
In post 1088, Desully wrote:
In post 1082, Desully wrote:Somebody should do an autopsy on frank imo
This was meant to say Fart
DeSully killed Fart, Frank killed LUV, So scum is responsible for the Creature/bjc death.
Okay so I'm tired and this is wrong because Fart Died N1 instead of N2. DeSully killed Fart, Frank killed Alban, so scum is responsible for the Superhans death, which makes absolutely no sense to me after looking at Hans' ISO because the only thing Hans did all day was tunnel on LQ.

Whatever, I'm obviously delusional right now so NKA will get me nowhere.

Frank, talk to me. What are your thoughts on scum right now?
Ill get back to you on this
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1301 (ISO) » Wed Apr 05, 2017 12:09 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1286, horrordude0215 wrote:saying Frank was scum because he posted a reads list with 5 people isolated on it... it makes no sense, and I can't see a town player actually justifying this read.
the post you quoted said nothing about Frank so I'm not seeing why you'd talk about him. Slip much? Desully was town b/c I'm town and we both saw that BJ wasn't scum. And BJ was town b/c scum doesn't CC to get a BG lynched.
In post 1296, horrordude0215 wrote:If this ended up being multiball with Frank/Jae being another scumteam, I'm kingmaker for the second game in a row, and fuck this whole site.
there is like a 0% chance this is a thing.
In post 1297, FrankJaeger wrote:Again you dont include what I said with context
sitting there and screaming CONTEXT doesn't change anything. I was right about you whiteknighting b/c I knew you were scum.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1302 (ISO) » Wed Apr 05, 2017 12:12 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Mafia is Horror/Frank. Horror whining about me scumreading Frank makes p sense as scumbuddies and claiming SK to get out of a lynch today is optimal mafia play.

vote:Frank
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

FrankJaeger
FrankJaeger
Mafia Scum
FrankJaeger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1303 (ISO) » Wed Apr 05, 2017 12:17 pm

Post by FrankJaeger »

WOW
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1304 (ISO) » Wed Apr 05, 2017 12:19 pm

Post by horrordude0215 »

In post 1301, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 1286, horrordude0215 wrote:saying Frank was scum because he posted a reads list with 5 people isolated on it... it makes no sense, and I can't see a town player actually justifying this read.
the post you quoted said nothing about Frank so I'm not seeing why you'd talk about him. Slip much? Desully was town b/c I'm town and we both saw that BJ wasn't scum. And BJ was town b/c scum doesn't CC to get a BG lynched.
How about you quote my entire post instead of editing out the part that doesn't fit your argument? I'll help you out and even bold what you decided to leave out.
In post 1286, horrordude0215 wrote:
In post 936, Nero Cain wrote:I don't think I really have anything to add other than desully is town for me now and BJ is conf town since I don't see scum ever counterclaiming like that...especially for a BG.
This is for me in case Nero flips scum.
Claiming Desully was town when his content in the thread at that point had consisted of hopping on the LQ wagon without justification
and saying Frank was scum because he posted a reads list with 5 people isolated on it... it makes no sense, and I can't see a town player actually justifying this read.
I pointed out that you had no motivation to townread Desully when you did, because he hadn't actually done anything of substance at this point. Misrep a little less please.
In post 1302, Nero Cain wrote:Mafia is Horror/Frank. Horror whining about me scumreading Frank makes p sense as scumbuddies and claiming SK to get out of a lynch today is optimal mafia play.

vote:Frank
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: This is rich, and an absolutely horrible play on your part if you're mafia. Unless anyone is actually counterclaiming serial killer, Frank's claim stands. The Serial Killer
has
to lynch mafia today and kill mafia tonight to have a chance at winning.
The Clown is Town. The Clown also uses "they" pronouns. Don't be a dick about it?
I know it's weird given the username, but "horrorperson" just doesn't have the same ring to it.
FrankJaeger
FrankJaeger
Mafia Scum
FrankJaeger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1305 (ISO) » Wed Apr 05, 2017 12:21 pm

Post by FrankJaeger »

Ok nero def scum or i really gave his town game too much credit
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1306 (ISO) » Wed Apr 05, 2017 12:23 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1304, horrordude0215 wrote:I pointed out that you had no motivation to townread Desully when you did, because he hadn't actually done anything of substance at this point. Misrep a little less please.
Desully and I had the exact same point. Like you have to be scum or really really bad town if you thought BJ was scum. So yeah, I thought he was obvious town
B/C NO SCUM WOULD CC A BODYGUARD ON D1.

FrankJaeger
FrankJaeger
Mafia Scum
FrankJaeger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1307 (ISO) » Wed Apr 05, 2017 12:26 pm

Post by FrankJaeger »

Hey colo.
Why do you think Nero was guarded
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1308 (ISO) » Wed Apr 05, 2017 12:27 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1304, horrordude0215 wrote:The Serial Killer has to lynch mafia today and kill mafia tonight to have a chance at winning.
If Frank is a legit SK he has no shot at winning. If he happens to lynch mafia today and kill one at night then town will just lynch him tomorrow. As it stands his best bet is to shoot mafia tonight and hope for a 3 way tie.

horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1309 (ISO) » Wed Apr 05, 2017 12:30 pm

Post by horrordude0215 »

Given that we're in lylo right now because the sole mafia death came at the hands of the serial killer, I'd say we had a lot of really bad town this game, Nero. And I'll take full blame for my part in that as well.

1) Just because you agree with someone doesn't mean that they're town.
2) If Desully was scum he could have been whiteknighting BJ.
3) Desully had done nothing all game. No sane townsperson would actually be able to justify a townread on him because of his D1 play. The only way you could townread him at that point would be if you knew that he was town because you knew the scum.
The Clown is Town. The Clown also uses "they" pronouns. Don't be a dick about it?
I know it's weird given the username, but "horrorperson" just doesn't have the same ring to it.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1310 (ISO) » Wed Apr 05, 2017 12:31 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

also Horror, Desully was voting for LQ since he didn't believe in there being more than one BG and thought BJ was towm. If you two little scumfucks are going to try to argue with me then atleast use correct facts.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1311 (ISO) » Wed Apr 05, 2017 12:32 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1305, FrankJaeger wrote:Ok nero def scum or i really gave his town game too much credit
We've never played before?

horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1312 (ISO) » Wed Apr 05, 2017 12:33 pm

Post by horrordude0215 »

In post 1308, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 1304, horrordude0215 wrote:The Serial Killer has to lynch mafia today and kill mafia tonight to have a chance at winning.
If Frank is a legit SK he has no shot at winning. If he happens to lynch mafia today and kill one at night then town will just lynch him tomorrow. As it stands his best bet is to shoot mafia tonight and hope for a 3 way tie.
If he's a SK (which he is at this point because no one is counterclaiming), then he still needs to lynch mafia today regardless. Lynching town means he loses.

SK needs to lynch mafia today to not lose.
Town needs to lynch mafia today to not lose.
Only
mafia would benefit from lynching the uncounterclaimed serial killer, because it would give them the autowin. Your vote on him is essentially a scumclaim.
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1313 (ISO) » Wed Apr 05, 2017 12:35 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

vote count / votecount / vote-count / VC - v. 3.01-

FrankJaeger - 0 -

JaeReed - 0 -
FrankJaeger

Nero Cain - 1 - horrordude0215,

Ms Columbo - 0 -

horrordude0215 - 0 -

NO lynch - 0 -

NOT VOTING
- 4 - JaeReed, Nero Cain, Ms Columbo, FrankJaeger

-

5 alive takes 3 to LYNCH

time to decide: (expired on 2017-04-08 11:30:00)

- please make sure your vote is where you want it to be, if it is not, notify me with a "
@mod...
" or "
@drealmer
..." line in a stand-alone post ASAP and I will fix it ASAP

- yep I'm a mean-mod and Nero Cain's votes don't count - I'ma change to the bold acceptance in my next game but at this point I'ma keep it consistent, sorry, NC, do a @drealmer and berate me and I'll put you where you want to be

balance among all things
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1314 (ISO) » Wed Apr 05, 2017 12:36 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1309, horrordude0215 wrote:Given that we're in lylo right now because the sole mafia death came at the hands of the serial killer, I'd say we had a lot of really bad town this game, Nero. And I'll take full blame for my part in that as well.

1) Just because you agree with someone doesn't mean that they're town.
2) If Desully was scum he could have been whiteknighting BJ.
3) Desully had done nothing all game. No sane townsperson would actually be able to justify a townread on him because of his D1 play. The only way you could townread him at that point would be if you knew that he was town because you knew the scum.
mafia 101 is like "i like this persons content thus they are town, I don't like this persons content they can die" its been this way forever and always will be. He had a good pro-town point. So I town read him for it. Its really simple man.

FrankJaeger
FrankJaeger
Mafia Scum
FrankJaeger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1315 (ISO) » Wed Apr 05, 2017 12:37 pm

Post by FrankJaeger »

MafvsSK end game does mafia win?
FrankJaeger
FrankJaeger
Mafia Scum
FrankJaeger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1316 (ISO) » Wed Apr 05, 2017 12:37 pm

Post by FrankJaeger »

And does me being bp come into play there
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1317 (ISO) » Wed Apr 05, 2017 12:38 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

If he's the SK why would you wine about him being my scumread?

FrankJaeger
FrankJaeger
Mafia Scum
FrankJaeger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1318 (ISO) » Wed Apr 05, 2017 12:39 pm

Post by FrankJaeger »

And if there is 3 of us why is it an auto tie.
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1319 (ISO) » Wed Apr 05, 2017 12:40 pm

Post by horrordude0215 »

In post 1317, Nero Cain wrote:If he's the SK why would you wine about him being my scumread?
Because as town, my only goal today is lynching mafia. I don't give a shit about the serial killer right now.
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1320 (ISO) » Wed Apr 05, 2017 12:59 pm

Post by horrordude0215 »

Town's wincon is that everyone who opposes Town is dead and there's at least one townie left alive.

To do this, I need the SK and Mafia both to be dead. Let me break it down for you if you're having a hard time understanding:

We're at 5P lylo.

1) If the SK is lynched today it's 2 town vs 2 mafia, with the nightkill it becomes 2 mafia vs 1 town - town loses.
2) If a townie is lynched today, we have a few possibilities depending on the nightkills. Note: I'm assuming the BP is legit at this point just because there are too many variables to consider that aren't related to my wincon if it's not.
- If Mafia shoots Town and SK shoots Mafia, it's 1 SK (with BP Shot) vs 1 Mafia. Logically I think SK takes the win here, but it may be a draw. Don't know, don't care.
- If Mafia shoots Town and SK shoots the same town, it's 1 SK (with BP shot) vs 1 Town vs 2 Mafia. No idea what happens with this - depends on wincons or how Drealmerz is feeling that day.
- If Mafia shoots SK and SK shoots Mafia, it's 1 SK (no more BP shot) vs 1 Town vs 1 Mafia. Kingmaker.
- If Mafia shoots SK and SK shoots Town, it's 1 SK (no more BP shot) vs 2 Mafia. Mafia Wins.
3) If Mafia is lynched today, we go to night with 1 SK vs 2 Town vs 1 Mafia.
- If Mafia shoots Town and SK shoots Mafia, it's 1 SK (with BP Shot) vs 1 Town. SK Wins.
- If Mafia shoots Town and SK shoots the same Town, it's 1 SK (With BP shot) vs 1 Town vs 1 Mafia. Again, I think SK takes the win because BP, but see above: Don't know, don't care. Town can't win.
- If Mafia shoots Town and SK shoots different Town, it's 1 SK (With BP shot) vs Mafia.
- If Mafia shoots SK and SK Shoots Mafia, it's 1 SK (with no BP Shot) vs 2 Town. Town wins yay.
- If Mafia shoots SK and SK Shoots Town, it's 1 SK (with no BP Shot) vs 1 town vs 1 Mafia. Kingmaker.

SK and Town both need a Mafia lynch today to have a chance to win (or maybe draw depending on how the SK goes). Let me restate this again... voting for the SK is a scumclaim right now.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1321 (ISO) » Wed Apr 05, 2017 1:08 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

HE. IS. NOT. THE. SK.

FrankJaeger
FrankJaeger
Mafia Scum
FrankJaeger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1322 (ISO) » Wed Apr 05, 2017 1:17 pm

Post by FrankJaeger »

In post 1321, Nero Cain wrote:HE. IS. NOT. THE. SK.
VOTE: nero
FrankJaeger
FrankJaeger
Mafia Scum
FrankJaeger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1323 (ISO) » Wed Apr 05, 2017 1:20 pm

Post by FrankJaeger »

Wth
FrankJaeger
FrankJaeger
Mafia Scum
FrankJaeger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1324 (ISO) » Wed Apr 05, 2017 1:22 pm

Post by FrankJaeger »

Why would it be a 3 way tie

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”