world.createNew(Utopia everHope); - EPILOGUE (GAME OVER!)

Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2550 (ISO) » Wed Apr 05, 2017 10:18 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 2340, The Bulge wrote:Everyone needs to get the fuck off of maria I can't even begin to wrap my head around how that wagon is still a thing

I will likely only vote between clumsy and gerry today since there is absolutely 0 chance any of my other scumreads will see rope today.
In post 2343, The Bulge wrote:
In post 2342, drealmerz7 wrote:
In post 2338, The Bulge wrote:uhhhhhh why tf is the claimed doctor still the largest wagon???????
why the fuck would a towndoctor be okay with their lynch AND self-vote???
maria's defeatist attitude is so clearly a playstyle/personality thing and not role-indicative. Are you even thinking? I've never played with maria but from what I've gathered this game, AtE is a standard occurence. Why would scum fakeclaiming doc self vote and not push against the lynch? why even bother with the fakeclaim in that case?
If maria flips scum, we have a clear scumteam already here. Giga + Maria + Zach + Bulge. After this stuff ill even shelve KidAmn a bit more, but he still might be there with em.
In post 2362, gigabyteTroubadour wrote:maria ignore the pairity cop result for a second

has scum!gerry ever acted the way he is right now? like the "u all didnt listen to my right reads that i never really pushed anything with so now u all have to listen to my wrong reads or else ur an idiot!!" a la pyp with mathblade/mcmenno // grey/dunn?

i want to call it a locktown tell for gerry but i'm not sure and i figure you'd probably be the best in the table at reading gerry
:up: this post literally confirms the parity cop thing is bullshit.
In post 2365, KidAmn wrote:
In post 2354, inspectorscout wrote:
Vecna is amazing and effectively replaces Aelita as of now. Give them a warm welcome!
Hi Vecna let's lynch Clum-Scum

Hahaha, this post is so funny now that im caught up.

How about......NOPE
In post 2369, gigabyteTroubadour wrote:vecna pls be town i want to powertown with you like in pyp but not be hard-pocketed this time :(
Dont worry, you wont be pocketed this game. you'll be lynched day3.
In post 2417, gigabyteTroubadour wrote:which should be a red flag for you vecna :/
In post 2421, gigabyteTroubadour wrote:town should be scared not you
Hahaha, people are getting scared of the Vecna + Mathblade + Gerry team-up. I must be dreaming, Id never have thought this would actually happen. Im a little worried, but have this weird mafia-boner at the same time. The very strange combination of Meta analysis + a double portion of ultra-stubbornness to back me up. Cruise controll to day2-5 scum lynches, here we go.
In post 2422, KidAmn wrote:
In post 2419, Vecna wrote:
In post 1697, MathBlade wrote:VOTE: RadiantTroubador

I can get behind this after reading the thread.

Side note: MariaR is also scum after not Town telling in their opening.
My reads are the same as mathblade after rereading? Score
In post 2476, Peptobislawl wrote:That was like 60 pages.

I'm debating who to vote right now. Clum I can see as scum, but what I don't see is how the flip helps gamesolve at this point, beyond giga conferming his theory because ?????? Maria has also been playing terribly and also has some direct information to provide thanks to giga's claimed parity cop, but Maria is always emotional and lynchbaity so she could be town because of that.
I'll wait for more info for now.
Actually, as town she's usually rarerly like that. Ive played 6 games with her recently - as town she's direct and attacks people and shakes off pressure. Here its the excact opposite. Check he Iso in PYP if you do not believe me, you'll see the EXACT same posting style as in this game.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2551 (ISO) » Wed Apr 05, 2017 10:20 pm

Post by Vecna »

VOTE: MariaR

This is gonna flip scum

Anyone defending the slot is gonna be the next lynch.

Better start bussing scum. THIS IS HAPPENING and you have zero chance to hold if off without RC around.
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2552 (ISO) » Wed Apr 05, 2017 10:20 pm

Post by MariaR »

I am attacking I want clum lynched but I don't care if I get lynched either *shrug*
I bet Maria is scum this game
~Firebringer
Na Maria isn't towny enough to be scum this game~
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2553 (ISO) » Wed Apr 05, 2017 10:22 pm

Post by MariaR »

I know who I want lynched but if my lynch helps town wake up I'll happily lynch myself people can't meta me no matter how hard they try.
~Firebringer
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2554 (ISO) » Wed Apr 05, 2017 10:23 pm

Post by Vecna »

READS:
scum:
GigabyeTr
MariaR
KidAmn
Zachster
The bulge

^ one is probably wrong, but im feeling pretty damn good about that already. The wrong one is probably in Bulge/Zach upon further thought.

Null:
Everyone not mentioned

Town:
Mathblade
Gerry
Dreal
RandomMidget
BTD6
Probably Momo

Will need MASSIVE evaluation if im wrong about Maria, but ive rarely been more certain about a read.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2555 (ISO) » Wed Apr 05, 2017 10:28 pm

Post by Vecna »

Giga, if you were town here you wouldve also had doubts about Marias posting style and the exact correlation to PYP. The fact you never even mentioned this speaks volumes to me.

KidAmn, get your ass back on this wagon

People that are still in doubt; ill make a nice viewing for you why this is scum, and the tendencies/types of posts that scum Maria does.
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2556 (ISO) » Wed Apr 05, 2017 10:28 pm

Post by MariaR »

Maria Meta: She's more direct as town and does less filler as scum and shakes off pressure.

I don't care about pressure are you kidding me you can't ever pressure me the self vote wasn't because of pressure do not flatter yourself I'm not as direct cause I'm not very confident in my reads besides the few I have it's hard to find other scum but my tr's I feel okay on

Pedit: Vecna you wanna know why I do well as scum? Because I post like I would as town it's really simple
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2557 (ISO) » Wed Apr 05, 2017 10:30 pm

Post by Vecna »

I disagree completely
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2558 (ISO) » Wed Apr 05, 2017 10:30 pm

Post by MariaR »

It's not an opinion it's a fact lol
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2559 (ISO) » Wed Apr 05, 2017 10:31 pm

Post by MariaR »

Holy shit who is online who is not voting me so I can self hammer
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
inspectorscout
inspectorscout
Mafia Scum
inspectorscout
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2560 (ISO) » Wed Apr 05, 2017 10:37 pm

Post by inspectorscout »

You're all darlings.

- Anna White

Vote Count 2.9

drealmerz7 -
[0]
Zachstralkita -
[0]
momo -
[0]
gerryoat -
[0]
Clumsy -
[4] MariaR, gigabyteTroubadour, KidAmn, Zachstralkita
[L-2]
MariaR -
[6] gerryoat, Randomidget, Clumsy, MathBlade, drealmerz7, Vecna
Vecna -
[0]
The Bulge -
[0]
MathBlade -
[0]
KidAmn -
[0]
Randomidget -
[0]
BTD6_maker -
[0]
Peptobislawl -
[0]
gigabyteTroubadour-
[0]

Not Voting -
momo, The Bulge, BTD6_maker, Peptobislawl

Mod Notes –
O

With 14 Alive, It Takes 8 to Lynch.

Day 2 Ends In (expired on 2017-04-18 05:52:36).
Last edited by inspectorscout on Wed Apr 05, 2017 10:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
But I know,
At the end...
Remind me of the fool I really am.

Am Zaphkael now.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2561 (ISO) » Wed Apr 05, 2017 10:37 pm

Post by Vecna »

Scum Maria Iso: viewtopic.php?p=8575424&user_select%5B% ... 7#p8575424

Town Maria iso's: Code Geass - viewtopic.php?p=8640592&user_select%5B% ... 6#p8640592
Civ mafa - viewtopic.php?p=8827313&user_select%5B% ... 6#p8827313
Deathnote - viewtopic.php?p=8333685&user_select%5B% ... 6#p8333685

Note the obvious differences people.

As I stated, direct, questioning, attacking, voting and prodding

versus

fluff posting and a ton of AtE, calling people voting her bullies, talking about her meta, talking about not having a clue of the gamestate, having no reads.

Its hammertime.
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2562 (ISO) » Wed Apr 05, 2017 10:39 pm

Post by MariaR »

The bully thing is a joke SWEET JESUS MAN I play as scum as I would react as town it's why I do well most of the time I always think "What would town Maria do" and I post it.

Stop trying.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2563 (ISO) » Wed Apr 05, 2017 10:40 pm

Post by MariaR »

I've tried to ask why people sr me and understand why but it's just meta this meta that

My lynch will wake you all up and you can learn that meta isn't as great as you think it is.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2564 (ISO) » Wed Apr 05, 2017 10:43 pm

Post by MariaR »

Here are 2 games where I did the same thing
why don't you do more looking instead of hand picking
viewtopic.php?f=23&t=70595
viewtopic.php?f=53&t=68822

I wouldn't be mad if I was voted because of mostly my play this game but no it's just meta and it's gross and slightly offending
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2565 (ISO) » Wed Apr 05, 2017 10:46 pm

Post by Vecna »

In case I die tonight;

The person I replaced made a mess of this role.

I started the game in the founders neighbourhood. The persons in there were the two lovers, me and the BULGE. This is why I stated coming out that the bulge was likely scum, based on that neighbourhood.

CK and Alisae clearly stated in like their fifth post they were lovers. They openly talked about having an ability in there that they needed to use together. They asked the mod whether everyone in their was townconfirmed, the mod stated no. Then comes the bulge, writing 2-3 posts going "oh do hoods even have benefits to anyone that isnt scum? We should totally assume theres scum in here." Him still being on the wagon with the stuff that went on in that hood feels very fishy.

My second ability is to create a 2 person hood with another person. I dont understand how it happened, but somehow my predecesor used it to make a hood with the Alisae hydra.....(which is why I asked if this game started with night 0 because Alisae was dead before N1).

Mod - can you confirm how that happened? My role pm states its a night only ability? Yet alisae was dead N1. Could such actions be used in the pregame state?

At any rate.....yeah she made a hood with someone she already was in a hood with, and they had like 5 shared posts.

The 4 person hood is closed atm, so im pretty much a VT thatll eat up a NK by being incredibly annoying hopefully.
inspectorscout
inspectorscout
Mafia Scum
inspectorscout
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2566 (ISO) » Wed Apr 05, 2017 10:55 pm

Post by inspectorscout »

I cannot answer any role related questions in thread as that would confirm or deny the existance of such role.
But I know,
At the end...
Remind me of the fool I really am.

Am Zaphkael now.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2567 (ISO) » Wed Apr 05, 2017 10:58 pm

Post by Vecna »

it also was a day ability apparently. At any rate, I have a wonderfull closed private neighbour with 5 posts in it.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2568 (ISO) » Wed Apr 05, 2017 10:58 pm

Post by Vecna »

Mathblade, are you linked already? If not id like to link up with you tonight.
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2569 (ISO) » Wed Apr 05, 2017 11:02 pm

Post by MariaR »

Oh now you're ignoring proof that your case is bad tsk tsk I expect better from you Vecna.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2570 (ISO) » Wed Apr 05, 2017 11:24 pm

Post by KidAmn »

In post 2559, MariaR wrote:Holy shit who is online who is not voting me so I can self hammer
Alright, you've had multiple chances to do something other than piggyback RT'S Clum case at this point and I'm honestly getting real fuckin tired of sticking up for you on policy grounds

If you don't produce a read list and some coherent thought of your own soon, I'll gladly put you in a position to self hammer.

I do wonder why Vecna is openly ordering me onto your wagon though, given that he has me as scum (and not even one of his "might be wrong"). And apparently he doesn't remember me being equally aggressive in Civ Mafia (followed by depression as town followed Math off a cliff), or take any note of the two failed attempts to make the post he cites as evidence of tone. Incidentally Vecna, how were you expecting people to set up links apart from being psychics?
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2571 (ISO) » Wed Apr 05, 2017 11:50 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 2570, KidAmn wrote:
In post 2559, MariaR wrote:Holy shit who is online who is not voting me so I can self hammer
Alright, you've had multiple chances to do something other than piggyback RT'S Clum case at this point and I'm honestly getting real fuckin tired of sticking up for you on policy grounds

If you don't produce a read list and some coherent thought of your own soon, I'll gladly put you in a position to self hammer.

I do wonder why Vecna is openly ordering me onto your wagon though, given that he has me as scum (and not even one of his "might be wrong"). And apparently he doesn't remember me being equally aggressive in Civ Mafia (followed by depression as town followed Math off a cliff), or take any note of the two failed attempts to make the post he cites as evidence of tone. Incidentally Vecna, how were you expecting people to set up links apart from being psychics?
Yes, im ordering you to go back to bussing your teammate as you were before. You really werent as aggresive in civ, and when you replaced in there I was mostly Townreading your slot. I have none of those vibes here, at all. The way you interpretted everything after your reread was different from how I read it (except the Zach slot). The way you approached the lover-wagon was very contradictory to me.

As for the setting up links, I dont know what it referred to?
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2572 (ISO) » Wed Apr 05, 2017 11:52 pm

Post by Vecna »

Oh I get it. My point was that you replace in, do a big wall, and straight after youre like "RT lets link!" and RT goes YEP, good idea!

Rather unnatural to me, but I just could be seeing things. It does fit rather well with the rest of the gamestate as well, especially given how two town lovers needed to sync up to use their ability and do the same coherant action. I could totally see there being scum-abilities working similarly, which might also be why you want to add Maria to your link next ~
KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2573 (ISO) » Thu Apr 06, 2017 12:12 am

Post by KidAmn »

In post 2572, Vecna wrote:Oh I get it. My point was that you replace in, do a big wall, and straight after youre like "RT lets link!" and RT goes YEP, good idea!

Rather unnatural to me, but I just could be seeing things. It does fit rather well with the rest of the gamestate as well, especially given how two town lovers needed to sync up to use their ability and do the same coherant action. I could totally see there being scum-abilities working similarly, which might also be why you want to add Maria to your link next ~
>I< want no such thing thank you very much. Also gonna assume you missed the part at the start of today where I openly called RT out on linking and then dodging the whole "show up to use it" part. I think you are just seeing things, and I'm happy to go more into the reasons I picked RT out to link with.
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2574 (ISO) » Thu Apr 06, 2017 12:18 am

Post by MariaR »

K kid vote me I really don't give a fuck I can't give you a reads list that doesn't exist so please vote me tyvm
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”