horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1325 (ISO) » Wed Apr 05, 2017 1:25 pm

Post by horrordude0215 »

In post 1321, Nero Cain wrote:HE. IS. NOT. THE. SK.
The only reason why you should be making this statement is if you are actually the SK yourself and for whatever reason didn't CC it earlier.
The Clown is Town. The Clown also uses "they" pronouns. Don't be a dick about it?
I know it's weird given the username, but "horrorperson" just doesn't have the same ring to it.
FrankJaeger
FrankJaeger
Mafia Scum
FrankJaeger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1326 (ISO) » Wed Apr 05, 2017 1:26 pm

Post by FrankJaeger »

Wait
UNVOTE:
Colo needs to talk
FrankJaeger
FrankJaeger
Mafia Scum
FrankJaeger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1327 (ISO) » Wed Apr 05, 2017 1:27 pm

Post by FrankJaeger »

VOTE: nero
Nvm about unvote
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1328 (ISO) » Wed Apr 05, 2017 1:29 pm

Post by horrordude0215 »

Nero, you have to be flailing scum here. We have absolutely no reason to believe that Frank isn't the SK, considering that every other player has posted and contributed to the game since his claim.

The optimal play for SK in this situation is to claim and team up with town to lynch mafia today, because it's the only way for them to potentially not lose the game. If the real SK has not counterclaimed right now and it turns out that Frank is scum with someone, then the SK deserves to lose anyways.
The Clown is Town. The Clown also uses "they" pronouns. Don't be a dick about it?
I know it's weird given the username, but "horrorperson" just doesn't have the same ring to it.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1329 (ISO) » Wed Apr 05, 2017 1:38 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

the mafia team is calling me scummy. how cute.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1330 (ISO) » Wed Apr 05, 2017 1:42 pm

Post by horrordude0215 »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Nero, you're not even coming close to making any sense.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1331 (ISO) » Wed Apr 05, 2017 1:46 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

to myself and the other town and the real SK I am.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1332 (ISO) » Wed Apr 05, 2017 1:47 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

like I think you and Frank are the mafia team hence he is not the sk. Its means one of Columbo or Jae are the SK with JAE being the most likely.

horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1333 (ISO) » Wed Apr 05, 2017 1:52 pm

Post by horrordude0215 »

If Columbo/Jae are the SK and didn't immediately counterclaim knowing that was the optimal strategy for SK, then they deserve to lose.

Scum: Nero/Columbo by association
SK: Frank
Town: Myself/Jae by POE.
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1334 (ISO) » Wed Apr 05, 2017 2:35 pm

Post by horrordude0215 »

Columbo won't bus her buddy in lylo, so it's going to be up to Jae to hammer.
Ms Columbo
Ms Columbo
Goon
Ms Columbo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1335 (ISO) » Wed Apr 05, 2017 9:43 pm

Post by Ms Columbo »

In post 1307, FrankJaeger wrote:Hey colo.
Why do you think Nero was guarded
Nero was supporting bjc's claim, so I could see bjc town reading Nero - hence the potential bodyguard. Currently, I'm doubting that is the case.

horror is right that I had not been town reading Nero most of the game. Not sure if I said it more than once early in the game, but had Nero mostly null. There was something about the way D2 played-out that made me think if Nero was town that he was a likely NK. It wasn't anything I shared in game.

At the start of D3, of the players who remained, he was my best guess for town. Horror had said almost nothing since indicating he was planning an ISO, Jae was mostly MIA. My read on you was mostly null.

The paranoid side of me thinks it's possible you and horror are scum team...but I don't think I buy it. I think you are who you claim, the SK. Nero's vote doesn't look good.

I mostly like what horror has had to say the past day (real time) as well. Scum-horror should be trying to sway me to his side, not paint me as scum. If he's scum, he must be using reverse psycology if he wants me to vote Nero. I don't read it that way, it feels natural.
Ms Columbo
Ms Columbo
Goon
Ms Columbo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1336 (ISO) » Wed Apr 05, 2017 9:46 pm

Post by Ms Columbo »

@Frank - How do you get from this:
In post 1289, FrankJaeger wrote:I can see nero being scum. Every.single.one of neros pushes on me seems to be b.s.

And by BS i mean he would do nothing when i pushed him back. Town nero doesnt do that does he?
To this in the next post?
In post 1290, FrankJaeger wrote:Horror and jae possible team
Ms Columbo
Ms Columbo
Goon
Ms Columbo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1337 (ISO) » Wed Apr 05, 2017 9:48 pm

Post by Ms Columbo »

In post 1235, horrordude0215 wrote:I'm going to get a better post out soon, but it's lylo... shouldn't we be massclaiming at this point?
How does mass claiming benefit town? (I assume you mean roles as well as alignment.)
Ms Columbo
Ms Columbo
Goon
Ms Columbo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1338 (ISO) » Wed Apr 05, 2017 9:58 pm

Post by Ms Columbo »

@Jae - what are your thoughts on town and the SK voting together today as a strategy?
Ms Columbo
Ms Columbo
Goon
Ms Columbo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1339 (ISO) » Wed Apr 05, 2017 10:06 pm

Post by Ms Columbo »

@Nero - You believe Frank is lying about being SK and we have a unclaimed SK in our midst. Help me understand the real SK's potential strategy. It seems like SK's only hope is to vote with town today.
FrankJaeger
FrankJaeger
Mafia Scum
FrankJaeger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1340 (ISO) » Thu Apr 06, 2017 1:13 am

Post by FrankJaeger »

In post 1336, Ms Columbo wrote:@Frank - How do you get from this:
In post 1289, FrankJaeger wrote:I can see nero being scum. Every.single.one of neros pushes on me seems to be b.s.

And by BS i mean he would do nothing when i pushed him back. Town nero doesnt do that does he?
To this in the next post?
In post 1290, FrankJaeger wrote:Horror and jae possible team
Just brainstorming on the second quote
FrankJaeger
FrankJaeger
Mafia Scum
FrankJaeger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1341 (ISO) » Thu Apr 06, 2017 1:14 am

Post by FrankJaeger »

Nero not being hammered yet?
Surprise Surprise
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1342 (ISO) » Thu Apr 06, 2017 3:56 am

Post by horrordude0215 »

In post 1337, Ms Columbo wrote:
In post 1235, horrordude0215 wrote:I'm going to get a better post out soon, but it's lylo... shouldn't we be massclaiming at this point?
How does mass claiming benefit town? (I assume you mean roles as well as alignment.)
I just figured lylo was about when people went massclaim territory. Like I said, it's been a while since I've been here and I don't know how site meta has changed lol

Columbo's 1335 doesn't feel genuine to me.

Jae has been online since last night when Nero was put at L-1. Columbo has posted in this thread. Scum quickhammer opportunities have been there if nero was town, but the fact that nero isn't dead means that he's almost guaranteed scum or that the scumteam is myself and Frank - the uncounterclaimed SK.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1343 (ISO) » Thu Apr 06, 2017 11:36 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1339, Ms Columbo wrote:You believe Frank is lying about being SK and we have a unclaimed SK in our midst. Help me understand the real SK's potential strategy. It seems like SK's only hope is to vote with town toda
He's not an SK b/c he has a gun. For Jae him not hammering could be a few things, he gets that I'm town and my lynch ends his chances (as they'd just NK him tonight) he had got on early to check this site but was too busy to do anything.

If you really don't want to lynch a fake claimed SK then fine, we can just lynch his buddy with the same result.
VOTE: horror

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1344 (ISO) » Thu Apr 06, 2017 11:38 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1341, FrankJaeger wrote:Nero not being hammered yet?
Surprise Surprise
In post 1342, horrordude0215 wrote:but the fact that nero isn't dead means that he's almost guaranteed scum
like look at these two little scumbags trying to pressure you into a mislynch, they are working together and thats 100% scum team play.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1345 (ISO) » Thu Apr 06, 2017 11:42 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1335, Ms Columbo wrote:, not paint me as scum. If he's scum, he must be using reverse psycology
you are town, by painting us as scumbuddies he knows that you are going to go "no that's not true!" its trying to pressure you into voting me to PROVE that we are not the scumbuddies he is trying to paint us as.

horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1346 (ISO) » Thu Apr 06, 2017 11:46 am

Post by horrordude0215 »

Frank claimed SK back in post 1248. Jae has acknowledged reading that in post 1252.

You've implied that you and Columbo are town from your perspective. Myself and Frank are scumbuddies. That implies that Jae is the SK... despite her acknowledging the post where scum allegedly "fakeclaimed" SK. Knowing that the optimal play for SK today is to lynch mafia, this should have been seen as an obvious scumclaim followed by an immediate vote. The fact that hasn't happened means Jae isn't counterclaiming.

This game is solved. Nero is trying way too hard to complicate things.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1347 (ISO) » Thu Apr 06, 2017 12:00 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I wouldn't claim SK either. Like in the scenario that mafia gets lynched today and shoots mafia in the night he'd have 0% chance of winning. Frank claiming SK is survivalist as fuck.

horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1348 (ISO) » Thu Apr 06, 2017 12:03 pm

Post by horrordude0215 »

If town is lynched today the SK has a 0% chance of winning. If Jae is really the SK and doesn't counterclaim the obvious mafia from her point of view, she deserves to lose this game.

Of course all of this is totally moot anyways because you trying to paint the last town player as the SK is going to backfire against you pretty hard when Jae comes in, states "no wtf I'm not the SK" and hammers your ass. :lol:
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1349 (ISO) » Thu Apr 06, 2017 12:07 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

if he hammers me then he and town are fucked. What will you do if he does claim SK?

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”