Mini 1894: DBZ Abridged Mafia - Arrival To Namek (Game Over)

Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1750 (ISO) » Thu Apr 06, 2017 9:54 am

Post by Alisae »

fuck I A. Still need to read.
and B. Need to read what NC is saying and what ABR is saying for me to find out if things make sense n stuff.
GTKAS
| here.
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1751 (ISO) » Thu Apr 06, 2017 9:54 am

Post by Not Chara »

and if you say 'i've talked about Desperado before' then it's the same as telling me to ISO you and respond to everything. that is
impossible
. narrow your focus, please. i'm giving you specific instances, that's what i need back or we can't talk.

Alisae: Tywin says you gave zero reasons for majiffy to be town. is that true or not?
"You're the oddest juxtaposition of reasonable and unreasonable I've ever seen."
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1752 (ISO) » Thu Apr 06, 2017 9:55 am

Post by Alisae »

In post 1751, Not Chara wrote:Alisae: Tywin says you gave zero reasons for majiffy to be town. is that true or not?
Nope, I definitely gave reasons. I like how Majiffy pointed out that Tywin was tunneling and I got TvT feels from their interactions.
GTKAS
| here.
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1753 (ISO) » Thu Apr 06, 2017 10:00 am

Post by Not Chara »

can you talk more about why it looked TvT to you?
do you find tunneling scummy? i've seen town do it a lot. hell, i guess i'm doing it.

i just ISOed Alisae for mentions of Majiffy, Tywin. you have to stop denying things have happened. saying things like 'Desperado voted Maria and gave no reasons' or 'Alisae gave zero reasons for TRing Majiffy'. it makes you impossible to work with. there's making a mistake and then there's being difficult because you disagree with someone.
"You're the oddest juxtaposition of reasonable and unreasonable I've ever seen."
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1754 (ISO) » Thu Apr 06, 2017 10:03 am

Post by Alisae »

Oh Tywin isn't reading?
Yeah he's town lmao.
That personal towntell for him should not exist.
But it's there.
In post 1753, Not Chara wrote:can you talk more about why it looked TvT to you?
do you find tunneling scummy? i've seen town do it a lot. hell, i guess i'm doing it.
Honestly it just looks like the kind of the thing I expect a TvT to be. No Tunneling is not scummy, I never said this. If anything I read it as a TvT because Majiffy was saying comments that were pointing out how unreasonable Tywin seemed to be.
GTKAS
| here.
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1755 (ISO) » Thu Apr 06, 2017 10:08 am

Post by Not Chara »

is it bad that i agree with him? i think the genuine anger i was reading from Majiffy was because Tywin is genuinely annoying to talk to about things like this. every time i make a point he then repeats something i've not said as though i did, and says i haven't explained things after just explaining them. and i suppose that because i'm townreading Desperado for a few different things he's done, coupled with the context of him being pushed by my number one scumread, it's not good enough because i haven't explained Desperado's play and why it's all so fucking towny for the entire game from start to finish. it's not towny from start to finish. i'm a human being and Desperado is too, it's impossible to understand every single decision someone makes in a mafia game. the
multiple
reasons i've given for townreading Desperado should be enough.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1756 (ISO) » Thu Apr 06, 2017 10:09 am

Post by Alisae »

Yeah but I still want Desperado ded sry ;~;
GTKAS
| here.
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1757 (ISO) » Thu Apr 06, 2017 10:14 am

Post by Not Chara »

Tywin doesn't even need to townread Desperado. i can respect someone having different reads. but it's like i lose all credibility on ABR because Tywin thinks what i've said is inadequate and i really can't explain myself any more than i already have!

Alisae: having different reads isn't awful. Desperado getting lynched here isn't the end of the world, in fact i very much want him gone, it would make everything so easy. but the best solution to my problem here really should not be to lynch someone i think is town. it's not something i can justify to myself.

Almost: whenever you get back. are you properly scumreading Desperado? can you quote/tell me why?
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1758 (ISO) » Thu Apr 06, 2017 10:29 am

Post by Tywin Lannister »

I don't really understand your question AlisaE. You know, the R is next to the E, so maybe you really are AlisaR and just typo'd!

Oh and, yeah, I don't get what you're saying. The difference between you being his scum buddy or him being scum and buddying a townie to set up their lynch? Well, there's a difference in how YOU approached it. You buddied him. He didn't necessarily buddy you. That's the difference as I see it. Socrates was different too. Majiffy was pushing Socrates to vote me, talking about how town Socrates was, etc. His vote on Maria was entirely because 'Maria voted Socrstes' and STiLL none of you caught it. It was pretty bad, but that's the point. Socrates had Majiffy actively buddy him. Majiffy dos not so that with you Alisae.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1759 (ISO) » Thu Apr 06, 2017 10:30 am

Post by Alisae »

Hmmm....
Let me rephrase.
What makes you think Majiffy not interacting with me (and other stuff) is false associatives?
GTKAS
| here.
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1760 (ISO) » Thu Apr 06, 2017 10:31 am

Apparently I'm dislexic and can't do Engrish, but you get the point. That there Engrish ain't too bad lemme tell ya
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1761 (ISO) » Thu Apr 06, 2017 10:37 am

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

Come on, Tywin, this alisae scumread isn't going anywhere today. I been on Despy since D1 let's make this happen.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1762 (ISO) » Thu Apr 06, 2017 10:42 am

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

I need Alisae to lynch Despy, or else I wouldn't even defend him. It's not a solid townread, it's a lean town, I don't want to risk letting Despy go today. And if Despy is scum, I don't want ANY rival bandwagon to allow him to pass his dragon balls before he dies. He needs to stay the number one wagon until he gets lymched today.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1763 (ISO) » Thu Apr 06, 2017 11:07 am

Relax. I'm at work for another couple hours, but I'll reread and see where to vote after. I'm not staying on Ali.
Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1764 (ISO) » Thu Apr 06, 2017 12:24 pm

Post by Desperado »

In post 1739, Tywin Lannister wrote:Why would I be kidding? Explain what I said that's wrong. You called me as Majiffy TvT. You voted Maria without reason and never moved. You immediately voted ABR without reason and haven't moved. When I ask for reasons why, you ignore me and get uppity about why I wasn't voting Socrates or Alisae, as if I'm required to do so for some reason. You're entire game has been anti-town at best. Who have you sorted and when did you ask questions to figure out if your reads are correct? What cases have you ever brought up against either Maria or ABR? Truth is, you haven't done anything at all. The only difference between you and Vifam are you post more, but everything you post is trash. Kind of like the last two. 'Lol got to be kidding me bro lol' and 'you sure you remember who I am?' about sums up you're entire game. You've done nothing to help find scum and your votes are always naked without reason or thought. You helped lynch an obvious townie yesterday while doing nothing to provide a reason why you SR her. You now vote ABR while doing nothing to provide reasons why you SR him.

I'm not swayed by NC and the crazy defense of Desp just makes me think their aligned. If Desp flips scum, NC is next. If not, then maybe we go for ABR, but I'm not swayed by any of the current arguments. They're all hypocritical, full of WIFOM, and don't actually give reasons why Desp is town over ABR. Not calling out Desp while calling out ABR looks hypocritical to me.
i gave several reasons for voting Maria. if you really believe all this the problem is you bro
;)
Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1765 (ISO) » Thu Apr 06, 2017 12:28 pm

Post by Desperado »

In post 1748, Not Chara wrote:stop saying i think Alisae is town, i've denied that a few times.
In post 1744, Tywin Lannister wrote:Desp has skated by doing scummy things and not doing townie things, and all I have to go on for the contrary is your claimed ISO that says you completely understand where Desp comes from. Interesting to note, you never provided any reasons why you believe that, which isn't like you. You're usually very good at giving reasons for things..
In post 1740, Not Chara wrote:another thing, scum questioning you here isn't an ideal move for them to make. the player you're pushing all day flips scum, and Desperado sees something he thinks is odd. so he presses it. i understand that, it's a town thought-process. is it a scum thought-process to press you here, Tywin? not even as a scumread, but because he doesn't understand where you're coming from. i don't agree with Desperado's opinion here, i didn't find your behaviour odd, but i found the way he thought about the situation to be towny.
yes, yes i have provided reasons. if they're not satisfactory then tell me what specific things you have a problem with and we can discuss it. specific things. if you say 'he does scummy things' i really cannot say anything in response.

but i'm so utterly tired of arguing this, and a Desperado townflip wouldn't be terrible in the long run. if Desperado is going to keep responding to you with crap instead of explanations because he's annoyed, i'll let him get lynched for it and i'll stop dealing with it.
What else am I supposed to do? He literally believes i never gave a reason for voting Maria.
;)
Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1766 (ISO) » Thu Apr 06, 2017 12:31 pm

Post by Desperado »

he also believes I haven't done anything all game to build reads

how am I supposed to react to that other than exasperated annoyance?
;)
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1767 (ISO) » Thu Apr 06, 2017 12:46 pm

Post by KuroiXHF »

Just posting to let you know there has been a Nappa sighting!
"and now i am TURNED ON AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!" - KainTepes

I'm regularly V/LA on the weekends. If this is the weekend and I've not said otherwise, please assume I'm on V/LA.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1768 (ISO) » Thu Apr 06, 2017 12:47 pm

Post by Alisae »

He's dead Kuroi
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1769 (ISO) » Thu Apr 06, 2017 12:47 pm

Post by Alisae »

There is only Ghost Nappa
GTKAS
| here.
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1770 (ISO) » Thu Apr 06, 2017 1:01 pm

Do whatever you want Desperado. I'm just one vote. Why worry about what I think? Try to get your scum read lynched by building a case. Maria is gone, so try another. It's not D1 anymore and you already lynched one townie.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1771 (ISO) » Thu Apr 06, 2017 1:04 pm

Post by Alisae »

Oh no.
Maria is dead.
The world is going to end.
GTKAS
| here.
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1772 (ISO) » Thu Apr 06, 2017 1:09 pm

Desperado's way of playing seems to be go after the insignificant part of any argument and then appeal to others in hopes that they'll do the work for him.

How about this.. Desp, you can have the Maria point back. You voted her with a reason. She was town, but you gave a reason. One point marked off the list. Now where's you're ABR case, and don't say NC said it already, because you voted ABR before NC. Do some work if you don't want me to think you're coasting scum. Make me think otherwise rather than appealing to others for them to save you. Majiffy did the same thing. I'm at least open to having a discussion, which is more than what I can say about Majiffy, and you're not doing it either.

Ali, why play mafia when you don't actually do anything? Where's your case? Which scum did you find? Stop mocking like a child and debate like an adult. The schtick gets old after a while. You mine as well not even post at all with what little you've said to find scum. It's all mocking posts.
Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1773 (ISO) » Thu Apr 06, 2017 1:12 pm

Post by Desperado »

In post 1770, Tywin Lannister wrote:Do whatever you want Desperado. I'm just one vote. Why worry about what I think? Try to get your scum read lynched by building a case. Maria is gone, so try another. It's not D1 anymore and you already lynched one townie.
:neutral:

is this really how your brain works???
;)
Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1774 (ISO) » Thu Apr 06, 2017 1:14 pm

Post by Desperado »

1) in what way do i appear worried about your vote or what you think