CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1101 (ISO) » Thu Apr 06, 2017 3:35 pm

Post by CloudKicker »

With 3 days only and 4 wagon we should really just stop the vanity stuff and really try to at least work on 2 of those wagons
Cloud is such a clown....prob a town clown, but clown none-the-less - IAI
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1102 (ISO) » Thu Apr 06, 2017 3:41 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

I'm still not fully caught up but I don't see any vanity wagons but a bunch of good wagons that I figure will shift organically as the next 3 days come, especially with 2 people not currently voting, don't worry about the wagons and please just work on scumhunting and pushing your preferred lynch/defending any lynches you don't like
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1103 (ISO) » Thu Apr 06, 2017 3:43 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

by good I mean healthy, not that I agree with all of them
balance among all things
Tea and Biscuits
Tea and Biscuits
Goon
Tea and Biscuits
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1104 (ISO) » Thu Apr 06, 2017 3:43 pm

Post by Tea and Biscuits »

In post 1099, CloudKicker wrote:dreamls, shadowez, chara

i can probably sort shadowez correctly with a glance at his post, chara prob too i hope
Go for it. shadowez in particular I need help sorting.

-- Postie
Hydra of Postie and SuperJack
Commander Shepard
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1105 (ISO) » Thu Apr 06, 2017 6:09 pm

Post by Commander Shepard »

VOTE: unvote

I have a very baaaaaaaaad feeling about this.

Something feels wrong in my gut and I can't identify what.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #1106 (ISO) » Thu Apr 06, 2017 7:14 pm

Post by Empking »

Mod: I changed my vote in 1036

Far side: You, Nancy, Cloud, Prism (I would have a bit of a town-read here, but I think he's a smart enough guy to be faking it).
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: they (pl.)

Post Post #1107 (ISO) » Thu Apr 06, 2017 7:34 pm

Post by Infinity 324 »

Shaddow's posts look pretty shallow to me so far and I may want to vote him instead of wraith. He can be lynchbait as town but I don't think he's this shallow.
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

plural system, we may or may not sign
The Wood Cutters
The Wood Cutters
Goon
The Wood Cutters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1108 (ISO) » Thu Apr 06, 2017 7:53 pm

Post by The Wood Cutters »

Can we get an extension on account of the unusually high number of replacements D1
@Aristophanes
Almost Chara
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1109 (ISO) » Thu Apr 06, 2017 11:35 pm

Post by Almost Chara »

Postie: did you have a read on Pine?

i can probably sort shadowez correctly with a glance at his post, chara prob too i hope
hello Cloud!
i can't remember any games i've played with you beyond Backstabbers. if i'm forgetting any, tell me. what makes you think that one towngame could give you enough to read me by meta?
In post 1092, Tea and Biscuits wrote:
In post 1091, Prism wrote:These are both unsatisfactory and scum behavior, the first in particular. Pressure is fine, but I want to emphasize this goes beyond pressure to whole fabrication. If you want to shift gears and explain what you found town in posts that you
made a case for being scummy on
, by all means go for it, but I have a hard time believing that you consider extended fabrication of entire thought processes, reads, and reactions to others to be town play with the goal of success in mind.
"Extended fabrication"? I pointed out what I thought was scummy or potentially scummy, called him scum for it, and just didn't go into the possible counterarguments against those things which were making me doubt my read. I wasn't lying about my reasons for seeing him as potential scum; I just pretended to have more confidence in them than I did.

Does that make more sense?

-- Postie
can you point out what you actually found towny about dreal's posting that prompted you to drop the scumread after he responded to your pressure? specific posts would help.
In post 1105, Commander Shepard wrote:VOTE: unvote

do you know what it is about our wagon that's making you uneasy?
In post 1107, Infinity 324 wrote:Shaddow's posts look pretty shallow to me so far and I may want to vote him instead of wraith. He can be lynchbait as town but I don't think he's this shallow.
i might be biased, but i agree here. i don't like the Wraith vote with the reasoning shaddow gave. as Wraith did respond, it doesn't really make sense for scum Wraith to try and misdirect from his own active lurking by pointing out other lurkers, because the obvious contradiction doesn't make that very credible. and it feels like it's ignoring Wraith when he later says that he disbelieved Infinity's miller claim at first, but changed his mind later because he liked Infinity's posting.
my other problem with that is it ignores why i'm scumreading Thinkmomo entirely, and reduces the case to 'they're just lurking' when that isn't what i've been saying at all.
i've never played with shaddowez, but why is he lynchbait and not shallow in the games you've played with him?
In post 1085, farside22 wrote:@ the chara head: if you expect me to believe you magically have town reads you trust without a question or without asking question to them, you flipping nuts.
farside, are you really sitting here and telling me that you don't believe i can have townreads from reading the game? you say that like it's impossible.
you
have town and scumreads from a catchup. how'd you manage that without actually talking to all of those players? /sarcasm
you're being ridiculous and you say i'm not trying to understand people, but here you are making up your mind about me without even asking
why
i have the townreads i do. it's day 1, there's no way i'm trusting any players without question but in the end you have to make decisions and use the reads you have to figure out the best lynch.
~Chara
[
wiki
] hydra of
Almost50
and
Chara
[
Win:Loss
]
T 2:2
S 1:1
3P 1:0
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1110 (ISO) » Thu Apr 06, 2017 11:41 pm

Post by CloudKicker »

In post 1109, Almost Chara wrote:i can't remember any games i've played with you beyond Backstabbers. if i'm forgetting any, tell me. what makes you think that one towngame could give you enough to read me by meta?
Because its better than no game shared and i have a good track record :good:
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1111 (ISO) » Thu Apr 06, 2017 11:41 pm

Post by CloudKicker »

In post 1107, Infinity 324 wrote:Shaddow's posts look pretty shallow to me so far and I may want to vote him instead of wraith. He can be lynchbait as town but I don't think he's this shallow.
when i do my read i will check this out
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1112 (ISO) » Thu Apr 06, 2017 11:42 pm

Post by CloudKicker »

@chara did you change your posting style because of the hydra signing stuff?
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: they (pl.)

Post Post #1113 (ISO) » Thu Apr 06, 2017 11:43 pm

Post by Infinity 324 »

In post 1109, Almost Chara wrote:i've never played with shaddowez, but why is he lynchbait and not shallow in the games you've played with him?
Honestly it's just something I remember thinking and I don't remember exactly why. But last game I played with scum!him he was also quite shallow.

This is the last (maybe only?) towngame I played with him.

viewtopic.php?t=68158&f=23&st=0&sk=t&sd ... er_sort=Go
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

plural system, we may or may not sign
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1114 (ISO) » Thu Apr 06, 2017 11:46 pm

Post by CloudKicker »

The only game i ever played with shadowez he was mefia and i caught him in about 10 posts flat
Almost Chara
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1115 (ISO) » Thu Apr 06, 2017 11:46 pm

Post by Almost Chara »

In post 1112, CloudKicker wrote:@chara did you change your posting style because of the hydra signing stuff?
what do you mean by changing my posting style?
~Chara
[
wiki
] hydra of
Almost50
and
Chara
[
]
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1116 (ISO) » Thu Apr 06, 2017 11:48 pm

Post by CloudKicker »

In post 1115, Almost Chara wrote:
In post 1112, CloudKicker wrote:@chara did you change your posting style because of the hydra signing stuff?
what do you mean by changing my posting style?
~Chara
i have a memory of you that is more reactionary and more emotive than that and way shorter
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1117 (ISO) » Thu Apr 06, 2017 11:48 pm

Post by CloudKicker »

Im asking this because the only time i hydra i felt like it made me post bigger because i was annoyed at signing everytime
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1118 (ISO) » Thu Apr 06, 2017 11:50 pm

Post by CloudKicker »

Everytime i start a game from the beginning or replace-in, i always start getting the graps of the game from the people i shared some games, and here its you/shaddowez and others so
Almost Chara
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1119 (ISO) » Thu Apr 06, 2017 11:50 pm

Post by Almost Chara »

In post 1113, Infinity 324 wrote:
In post 1109, Almost Chara wrote:i've never played with shaddowez, but why is he lynchbait and not shallow in the games you've played with him?
Honestly it's just something I remember thinking and I don't remember exactly why. But last game I played with scum!him he was also quite shallow.

This is the last (maybe only?) towngame I played with him.

viewtopic.php?t=68158&f=23&st=0&sk=t&sd ... er_sort=Go
oh, i was actually in this game. i remember nothing because it was terrible. i wouldn't meta this game. but thank you for the answer.
well, if you don't have anything else i suppose it's fine. i'll just read shaddow based on this one.
~Chara
[
wiki
] hydra of
Almost50
and
Chara
[
]
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1120 (ISO) » Thu Apr 06, 2017 11:51 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 1087, Prism wrote:Not a big fan of the Chara vote.

Almost has been rough at times but I've really, really liked the conclusions Chara has come to for the most part. This may come back to bite me for not delving deeper but everything I've seen on the surface tells me Chara looks great and that I have little reason to do so.
In post 1088, Tea and Biscuits wrote:
In post 1067, farside22 wrote:Strongest scum reads are almost chara ant woddcutter.
:L

I just reread AC's stuff and I think I've been townreading them maybe slightly harder than I should but I still think they're much more likely to be town than not. I want today to end in a Wraith lynch barring one of the people who aren't caught up yet obvscumming. From the looks of it Pine's going to be replaced as well, which I'd like to see accompanied by a deadline extension.

I don't really have anything else to contribute at present.
Can you 2 explain the town read better?
In post 1109, Almost Chara wrote:Postie: did you have a read on Pine?

hello Cloud!
i can't remember any games i've played with you beyond Backstabbers. if i'm forgetting any, tell me. what makes you think that one towngame could give you enough to read me by meta?
In post 1091, Prism wrote:These are both unsatisfactory and scum behavior, the first in particular. Pressure is fine, but I want to emphasize this goes beyond pressure to whole fabrication. If you want to shift gears and explain what you found town in posts that you
, by all means go for it, but I have a hard time believing that you consider extended fabrication of entire thought processes, reads, and reactions to others to be town play with the goal of success in mind.
"Extended fabrication"? I pointed out what I thought was scummy or potentially scummy, called him scum for it, and just didn't go into the possible counterarguments against those things which were making me doubt my read. I wasn't lying about my reasons for seeing him as potential scum; I just pretended to have more confidence in them than I did.

-- Postie
can you point out what you actually found towny about dreal's posting that prompted you to drop the scumread after he responded to your pressure? specific posts would help.

i might be biased, but i agree here. i don't like the Wraith vote with the reasoning shaddow gave. as Wraith did respond, it doesn't really make sense for scum Wraith to try and misdirect from his own active lurking by pointing out other lurkers, because the obvious contradiction doesn't make that very credible. and it feels like it's ignoring Wraith when he later says that he disbelieved Infinity's miller claim at first, but changed his mind later because he liked Infinity's posting.
my other problem with that is it ignores why i'm scumreading Thinkmomo entirely, and reduces the case to 'they're just lurking' when that isn't what i've been saying at all.
i've never played with shaddowez, but why is he lynchbait and not shallow in the games you've played with him?
In post 1085, farside22 wrote:@ the chara head: if you expect me to believe you magically have town reads you trust without a question or without asking question to them, you flipping nuts.
farside, are you really sitting here and telling me that you don't believe i can have townreads from reading the game? you say that like it's impossible.
you
have town and scumreads from a catchup. how'd you manage that without actually talking to all of those players? /sarcasm
you're being ridiculous and you say i'm not trying to understand people, but here you are making up your mind about me without even asking
why
i have the townreads i do. it's day 1, there's no way i'm trusting any players without question but in the end you have to make decisions and use the reads you have to figure out the best lynch.
~Chara
That's so cute.
You know I've been playing a lot longer then you.

All those low hanging fruits your attacking and no one else looks scummy?
That's not town you by a long shot. Not after seeing scum able to be active too.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1121 (ISO) » Thu Apr 06, 2017 11:51 pm

Post by CloudKicker »

In post 1106, Empking wrote:
Mod: I changed my vote in 1036

Far side: You, Nancy, Cloud, Prism (I would have a bit of a town-read here, but I think he's a smart enough guy to be faking it).
nancy is in this game? i read that earlier but i didnt bother to recheck the player list
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1122 (ISO) » Thu Apr 06, 2017 11:52 pm

Post by CloudKicker »

In post 1120, farside22 wrote:
In post 1087, Prism wrote:Not a big fan of the Chara vote.

Almost has been rough at times but I've really, really liked the conclusions Chara has come to for the most part. This may come back to bite me for not delving deeper but everything I've seen on the surface tells me Chara looks great and that I have little reason to do so.
In post 1088, Tea and Biscuits wrote:
In post 1067, farside22 wrote:Strongest scum reads are almost chara ant woddcutter.
:L

I just reread AC's stuff and I think I've been townreading them maybe slightly harder than I should but I still think they're much more likely to be town than not. I want today to end in a Wraith lynch barring one of the people who aren't caught up yet obvscumming. From the looks of it Pine's going to be replaced as well, which I'd like to see accompanied by a deadline extension.

I don't really have anything else to contribute at present.
Can you 2 explain the town read better?
In post 1109, Almost Chara wrote:Postie: did you have a read on Pine?

hello Cloud!

-- Postie

you
why
~Chara
That's so cute.
You know I've been playing a lot longer then you.

All those low hanging fruits your attacking and no one else looks scummy?
That's not town you by a long shot. Not after seeing scum able to be active too.
ifinity isnt low hanging
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1123 (ISO) » Thu Apr 06, 2017 11:54 pm

Post by CloudKicker »

LOL tf 2 replacements from the shaddowez slot
Almost Chara
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Almost Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1124 (ISO) » Thu Apr 06, 2017 11:54 pm

Post by Almost Chara »

In post 1117, CloudKicker wrote:Im asking this because the only time i hydra i felt like it made me post bigger because i was annoyed at signing everytime
hm. i don't do it purposefully, and i certainly don't mind signing. i suppose hydraing with Almost does make me post less frequently. though that last quote-post was because it would be annoying to make so many separate posts.
when i play by myself, i just do what i like. i hydra with Almost to try something different. it just feels like a different game when i use this account. mainly because i have a hydra PT to vent in instead of the main thread.
~Chara
[
wiki
] hydra of
Almost50
and
Chara
[
]