Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #850 (ISO) » Fri Apr 07, 2017 1:25 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 848, horrordude0215 wrote:
In post 798, Eddie Cane wrote:If you wanted to attack my case, there was a full day to do it. I was very open to discussing. AFTER he flips town is not the time to take issue with a line of argument, and I stand by what I said.
So we're only allowed to discuss cases that are presented that day? Come on Eddie.
???

you want to attack a case made early in the previous day after the mislynch has gone through? are you not aware how insane the hindsight bias is with that? you're allowed to, yes, but the fact you didn't all of yesterday after me asking shoes you don't actually think it's a bad case until you have the knowledge it's a muslynch.
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #851 (ISO) » Fri Apr 07, 2017 1:31 am

Post by TwoFace »

seriously stop saying I have shit reads. My scum reads are on people who play like scum. If my reads are shit stop criticizing me and criticize the people playing like shit.

Plus saying my reads are shit implies you know I'm wrong which confirms my suspicion of you.
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #852 (ISO) » Fri Apr 07, 2017 1:37 am

Post by Shaziro »

Votecount 2.2

Votes

Eddie Cane (1)-
horrordude0215
horrordude0215 (1)-
TwoFace
DeathRowKitty (2)-
Eddie Cane, IAlwaysWinSometimes
IAlwaysWinSometimes (1)-
WhemeStar
Kop (1)-
havingfitz

Not Voting
:

Desully, Superhans, implosion, DeathRowKitty, Kop

With 11 alive, it takes 6 to lynch.

Deadline ends at (expired on 2017-04-20 17:56:30)

Last edited by Shaziro on Fri Apr 07, 2017 2:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #853 (ISO) » Fri Apr 07, 2017 1:42 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

"@Eddie...why don't you like the post by IAWS?"

I don't remember why I said that but it looks fine to me
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #854 (ISO) » Fri Apr 07, 2017 1:44 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

"@Eddie...does the fact iaws is not a beginner change your opinion on his wagon?"

I'M pretty sure I've directly referenced that at least twice but regardless; that's literally the exact kind of thing beginners say. I've explained this in more detail so read more thoroughly
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #855 (ISO) » Fri Apr 07, 2017 1:46 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

also fits why is hans town
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #856 (ISO) » Fri Apr 07, 2017 2:02 am

Post by TwoFace »

I am thinking hans could be scum, I don't see any other reason why somebody would kill boon unless he was right. He certainly isn't a great threat to find scum normally
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #857 (ISO) » Fri Apr 07, 2017 2:10 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

he could definitely be scum. he's also done nothing substantial since the beginning of the day, hid last content is arguing fruit vendor semantics (lol). I really want to know how fits can justify town!hans
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #858 (ISO) » Fri Apr 07, 2017 2:52 am

Post by TwoFace »

yeah so do I. After we lynch horror, i'd be ok with a hans lynch
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #859 (ISO) » Fri Apr 07, 2017 4:12 am

Post by havingfitz »

In post 851, TwoFace wrote:seriously stop saying I have shit reads. My scum reads are on people who play like scum. If my reads are shit stop criticizing me and criticize the people playing like shit.

Plus saying my reads are shit implies you know I'm wrong which confirms my suspicion of you.
Um...your reads are consistently shit.
And I do know they are wrong wrt at least two players in the game (CD and me) and atm I suspect they're wrong wrt Horror.
Town 57w-66l :: Not Town 29w-16l:: TBD 2
V/LA on weekends (i.e. RL > mafia)

The shortest GTKAS thread ever!
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #860 (ISO) » Fri Apr 07, 2017 4:26 am

Post by horrordude0215 »

In post 850, Eddie Cane wrote:
In post 798, Eddie Cane wrote:If you wanted to attack my case, there was a full day to do it. I was very open to discussing. AFTER he flips town is not the time to take issue with a line of argument, and I stand by what I said.
So we're only allowed to discuss cases that are presented that day? Come on Eddie.
???

you want to attack a case made early in the previous day after the mislynch has gone through? are you not aware how insane the hindsight bias is with that? you're allowed to, yes, but the fact you didn't all of yesterday after me asking shoes you don't actually think it's a bad case until you have the knowledge it's a muslynch.
Dude, I was dealing with a game that had an average of over 10 pages per real life day, and I had to balance day scumchat on top of it. (It just ended, just for everyone else's information)

I haven't participated for shit in any of my games, so excuse me for not having the time to address your questions until now. If that makes you scumread me, so be it.
The Clown is Town. The Clown also uses "they" pronouns. Don't be a dick about it?
I know it's weird given the username, but "horrorperson" just doesn't have the same ring to it.
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #861 (ISO) » Fri Apr 07, 2017 4:40 am

Post by horrordude0215 »

And please acknowledge what I'm actually attacking. Your
entrance
onto the cooldog wagon was for crap reasoning, and it looked opportunistic and scummy. I don't need to dialogue with you to determine this.
The Clown is Town. The Clown also uses "they" pronouns. Don't be a dick about it?
I know it's weird given the username, but "horrorperson" just doesn't have the same ring to it.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #862 (ISO) » Fri Apr 07, 2017 4:47 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 860, horrordude0215 wrote:
In post 850, Eddie Cane wrote:
???

Dude, I was dealing with a game that had an average of over 10 pages per real life day, and I had to balance day scumchat on top of it. (It just ended, just for everyone else's information)

I haven't participated for shit in any of my games, so excuse me for not having the time to address your questions until now. If that makes you scumread me, so be it.
I was in that game too as was twoface, didn't stop us from contributing here.
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #863 (ISO) » Fri Apr 07, 2017 4:48 am

Post by TwoFace »

In post 859, havingfitz wrote:And I do know they are wrong wrt at least two players in the game (CD and me) and atm I suspect they're wrong wrt Horror.
my read was wrong on CD only because CD decided to play absolutely terrible. He reacted in a way no townie should ever react imo, when asked about it he lied and said he doesn't get jokes yet when I look at past games he clearly does and even made some. Like why as town would he lie about that? why not just say the truth and he misinterpreted the fake claim or something?

horror is probably scum because town doesn't sit back and do nothing and complain about it. There is literally no town motivation for that.

if you are town, then I seriously don't understand the motives behind anything you have done this game.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #864 (ISO) » Fri Apr 07, 2017 4:49 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 861, horrordude0215 wrote:And please acknowledge what I'm actually attacking. Your
entrance
onto the cooldog wagon was for crap reasoning, and it looked opportunistic and scummy. I don't need to dialogue with you to determine this.
so why didn't you comment on that yesyerday? you're completely missing my point. if you can't keep up with games fucking sub out, don't be belligerent and refuse to acknowledge that attacking something that happened a full cycle ago is off.
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #865 (ISO) » Fri Apr 07, 2017 5:02 am

Post by horrordude0215 »

I'm not going to sit here and be sucked into a back and forth with you either, Eddie. Your entrance to the wagon was shit, and me being inactive yesterday doesn't suddenly mean that the entrance wasn't shit.
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #866 (ISO) » Fri Apr 07, 2017 5:08 am

Post by TwoFace »

In post 865, horrordude0215 wrote:Your entrance to the wagon was shit, and me being inactive yesterday doesn't suddenly mean that the entrance wasn't shit.
You took time to call me out on my push on Cd, but not him?

Why not?

Don't blame your inactivity cause you were active enough to misrep my push and active enough to try and push other people and active enough to complain about people focusing on CD.

I want an actual reason why you if you are town would ignore somebody that you suspect
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #867 (ISO) » Fri Apr 07, 2017 5:09 am

Post by TwoFace »

5th most active poster can't use inactivity as an excuse for anything
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #868 (ISO) » Fri Apr 07, 2017 5:11 am

Post by horrordude0215 »

Yeah I'm not going to talk to you.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #869 (ISO) » Fri Apr 07, 2017 5:14 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

^lol

VOTE: horror
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #870 (ISO) » Fri Apr 07, 2017 5:16 am

Post by horrordude0215 »

Dialoguing with TF implies that he has the capabilities to talk with someone without confbiasing literally everything they say as "omg obvscum". He's clearly proven that he doesn't have the mental capacity to do this, so continuing to go back and forth with him will only clutter the thread with anti-town nonsense.
WhemeStar
WhemeStar
Survivor
WhemeStar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #871 (ISO) » Fri Apr 07, 2017 5:17 am

Post by WhemeStar »

VOTE: Havingfitz
Im a dog that quacks
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #872 (ISO) » Fri Apr 07, 2017 5:22 am

Post by horrordude0215 »

In post 849, havingfitz wrote:ok... is the first post I can recall by Horror that I do not like. He is on the L-2 wagon of someone he suspects (iaws) but moves to another L-2 wagon on someone he absolutely doesn't want to see lynched. Why not make a final push for support on the iaws wagon? smh....bad Horror.
Look at my play at the end of yesterday - it was full of nothing but absolute frustration at this gamestate in general. We were only a few hours to deadline and I had all but given up on Day 1 at that point. I'm trying to chalk it up to a learning experience.
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #873 (ISO) » Fri Apr 07, 2017 5:34 am

Post by Shaziro »

Desully has been prodded.
Prod rescinded. Realized my mistake.
Last edited by Shaziro on Fri Apr 07, 2017 5:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #874 (ISO) » Fri Apr 07, 2017 5:35 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 870, horrordude0215 wrote:Dialoguing with TF implies that he has the capabilities to talk with someone without confbiasing literally everything they say as "omg obvscum". He's clearly proven that he doesn't have the mental capacity to do this, so continuing to go back and forth with him will only clutter the thread with anti-town nonsense.
okay, let's assume that's all true for a second because it doesn't became relevance. you know I don't do that, and twoface is basically reiterating my point, you are refusing to look at it and now refuse to talk to twoface period. there's pure scum motivation here. lemme do an example like you're 5 since you're refusing to listen.

Charlie, Robert, Steve, Ashley, and Natalie are deciding what to do today. Charlie suggests they all sneak into the local garbage dump to find cool things to play with. Ashley and Steve don't really want to go, do Ashley says as much. Charlie asks her why not, and Ashley says because it sounds boring and she . Charlie, Robert, and Natalie outvote Ashley and Steve, so they go to the junkyard. A clown stabs Natalie and they all start crying. Then, Ashley tells Robert and Charlie she warned them and this is all their fault. Ashley sues Charlie and they never speak again.

now who are you in this equation?

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”