TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #900 (ISO) » Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:28 am

Post by TwoFace »

Horror. What do you make of hans's vote on Cd. Also why do you think he apologized to you?
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #901 (ISO) » Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:30 am

Post by horrordude0215 »

There have been 116 posts since the thread was unlocked for day - 83 (over 70% of them) have been made by either Eddie, TF, or myself.

This is why I don't like getting into back and forths. It encourages lurking from scum because it makes it seem less obvious that they're actually lurking, and why I don't want to keep hammering the same points and going in circles.
The Clown is Town. The Clown also uses "they" pronouns. Don't be a dick about it?
I know it's weird given the username, but "horrorperson" just doesn't have the same ring to it.
implosion
implosion
he/him
Polymath
implosion
he/him
Polymath
Polymath
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #902 (ISO) » Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:32 am

Post by implosion »

My two biggest scumspects still haven't even posted ^_^'
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #903 (ISO) » Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:35 am

Post by TwoFace »

In post 898, horrordude0215 wrote:The CD Lynch was horrible, and his allegedly scummy play was based entirely on players overreaching and misrepping pretty much every post he made.
Lets just move on from talking about how good or bad it was. I can literally spend forever arguing why it was good and you can do the same for why it was bad.

Let's look for scum on the wagon and scum off the wagon.

If I completely ignore your d1 play and put you back to null (which I'm not completely prepared to do yet) who's your best bet for scum on and off the wagons?

So far your arguments for Eddie are weak, and I'm not even town reading him.

I'm also going to slightly back off on my scum read on fitz a little but I absolutely hate his reasons for town Hans. meta is bullshit especially if they just played together as scum. If I was ever in that situation that would always be on my mind. "How to appear town to a person with whom I'm scum with in another game as to not get caught in either"

Cause let's be real, people use ongoing games even when they aren't supposed to
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #904 (ISO) » Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:36 am

Post by horrordude0215 »

In post 784, horrordude0215 wrote:
Superhans

Hans admits in Post 301 that he felt the CoolDog lynch was being pushed by rhetoric rather than logic. He then says that CD has been "flailing all day" in Post 384 and votes for CD seemingly because he didn't want WhemeStar... See Posts 429, 430, and 432.

Hans then spends the rest of the day talking primarily about the fruit vendor claim (which was useless and a waste of thread space) before V/LA-ing out for a week.
This was my commentary on Hans - This hasn't really changed... The apology is still throwing me off, actually. The only reasoning I can think of is that he was apologizing for jumping on the wagon when he knew I didn't want the CD lynch. Why he felt obliged to apologize to me instead of other people who I believe were speaking out against it instead, I have no clue.

I don't like his vote at all, and I would rather pressure him more than Eddie but he's V/LA at the moment.
The Clown is Town. The Clown also uses "they" pronouns. Don't be a dick about it?
I know it's weird given the username, but "horrorperson" just doesn't have the same ring to it.
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #905 (ISO) » Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:36 am

Post by TwoFace »

In post 902, implosion wrote:My two biggest scumspects still haven't even posted ^_^'
Who are they and why?
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #906 (ISO) » Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:39 am

Post by horrordude0215 »

Best bet for scum on the wagon: Hans followed by Eddie, but the former read is currently stronger than the latter.

Haven't looked quite so much off the wagon yet. Will do that today or try to find time this weekend.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #907 (ISO) » Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:41 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 893, havingfitz wrote:
In post 855, Eddie Cane wrote:also fits why is hans town
Meta. Feels town. We recently finished a game as scum partners and this feels different. Subject to change I suppose but nothing he's done so far has me sr'ing him.
okay. link that game please. what about his play there is different than his play here? have you played with town hans before, or looked at any of his town games? if you're going to meta you better st least be able to defend that meta read.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #908 (ISO) » Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:43 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

hans' CD vote actually gave me more doubt about the wagon than anything CD said. that says a lot but regardless yea as 2f said we should stop debating the wagon quality. I am pseudo voting hans now and am actually curios why he's not subbed.... I thought vla ppl still had to post a bit?
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #909 (ISO) » Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:46 am

Post by TwoFace »

In post 849, havingfitz wrote:@TwoFace...When you say "fitz was the only Wheme vote I was satisfied with" do you mean his vote on me was the only vote you liked or my vote on him was the only one you liked?
This wasn't me. Not sure who you meant this for but I definitely didn't say it and the link doesn't take me to a post where I say it.
implosion
implosion
he/him
Polymath
implosion
he/him
Polymath
Polymath
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #910 (ISO) » Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:47 am

Post by implosion »

In post 905, TwoFace wrote:
In post 902, implosion wrote:My two biggest scumspects still haven't even posted ^_^'
Who are they and why?
Hans and kop for reasons outlined in my one wall post today.

At work, I'll engage more substantively later.
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #911 (ISO) » Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:50 am

Post by TwoFace »

In post 849, havingfitz wrote:do you always tunnel/push mislynches on people who in some warped distorted corner of your mind committed the mortal sin of lying?
Townies aren't supposed to lie, so if somebody lies in a malicious way, in a way that deliberately deceives town, like Cd did, yes I'll push it every time.
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #912 (ISO) » Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:51 am

Post by TwoFace »

In post 910, implosion wrote:
In post 905, TwoFace wrote:
Who are they and why?
Hans and kop for reasons outlined in my one wall post today.

At work, I'll engage more substantively later.
Oh, I didn't read that. Probably won't cause I hate huge wall read list posts.
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #913 (ISO) » Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:56 am

Post by TwoFace »

I find it funny that Hans is fitz top town read but nothing in fitz' iso really explains why other than meta.
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #914 (ISO) » Fri Apr 07, 2017 10:57 am

Post by horrordude0215 »

Looking off of the CD Wagon:

DeathRowKitty, Kop, WhemeStar, havingfitz, DeSully

DRK

- Post 293 she states that she's uncomfortable with the votes on the CD Wagon but doesn't provide reasoning for it. Let's not get into the irony of me pointing this out.
- Post 560 is where she votes IAWS because she felt their 535 felt disingenuous. I disagree. To me, the quoted post meant that IAWS was still apparently scumreading Wheme despite the claim and they wanted to know if it was a legitimate claim.
In post 813, DeathRowKitty wrote:
In post 802, Eddie Cane wrote:so you think CD is scum but a bad lynch? like, your first part says he's individually scummy, so what "other standpoint" are you referring too?
This is just simple mafia theory + twisting of my words. Given how I've been playing this game, if you'd have an actual problem with my views on the CooLDoG wagon, you should also almost certainly have a problem with my play for all of day 1. Given you expressed no such thing, I see no particular reason to engage with you on the theory behind it.
This is more @Eddie and TwoFace - DRK had similar play with me yesterday, expressing disapproval for the CD lynch without giving specific reasons against the cases. Why jump on my case about it and not hers?

Kop

- I literally had no idea Kop was in this game until now. The only thing he has commented on was whether or not Wheme should be directed on who he sends the fruit to, which was his whole reasoning for jumping on the IAWS wagon.

WhemeStar

- Post 228 finally makes sense in that Wheme was mad at Darklyn for softing the fruit vendor claim. I still don't like the naked vote on Desully when he replaced in without explanation though.
- Votes IAWS for "trying to hop on an easy wagon". Why IAWS instead of any other 4 people on your wagon at that point? Especially when you had previously stated that the 3 votes on you at the time were horrible?
- Post 403 he scumreads the people on his wagon except myself and Hans. I started the wagon, and Hans jumped on it blindly with no justification, so I'm more than a little confused why he wasn't scumreading the two of us as well at the time.
- He claims he gave his fruit to TF because TF is going to be town leader. :facepalm:
- His vote on fitz in 871 looks like a blatant OMGUS.

Fitz

- Fitz hasn't done much this game save a few catchup walls. He avoided the lynch wagon because he was inactive, but he seemed to express some pretty serious doubt on CD - maybe setting up a later game Mislynch if he didn't get lynched yesterday? Meh, it's a weak argument, but he hasn't given us much to work with as of yet.

Desully

- You've had 33 posts in this game but every one of them is basically crap?

I'm not in love with the players that were off of the wagon, but with 3/5 of them (Kop, Fitz, Desully) being pretty much bleh for 90% of Day 1 it's hard to solidly read anything.
IAlwaysWinSometimes
IAlwaysWinSometimes
Goon
IAlwaysWinSometimes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #915 (ISO) » Fri Apr 07, 2017 12:18 pm

Post by IAlwaysWinSometimes »

And that's why the last 4 pages have been useless. It's just the same 3 people arguing back and forth and getting nothing done. I wouldn't be surprised if all the active people right now are town, to be honest. Active as in Eddie, 2f, horror and wheme. We need to hear from the others so that we can do something productive.
WhemeStar
WhemeStar
Survivor
WhemeStar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #916 (ISO) » Fri Apr 07, 2017 3:36 pm

Post by WhemeStar »

Desully prob scum he playing ALOT different then the newbie game I had with him. I can link if you guys want
Im a dog that quacks
Desully
Desully
Goon
Desully
Goon
Goon

Post Post #917 (ISO) » Sat Apr 08, 2017 2:06 am

Post by Desully »

I'm replacing out guys, sorry, too busy for mafiascum

Good luck
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #918 (ISO) » Sat Apr 08, 2017 3:07 am

Post by Shaziro »

Seeking a replacement for Desully.
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog
Pronoun: she

Post Post #919 (ISO) » Sat Apr 08, 2017 4:40 am

Post by DeathRowKitty »

I dreamt about this game. My dream was kinda like the end of day 1 where I showed up only to find that a lynch had just been achieved, except in my dream it was on TDO, which I think was short for Two Ducks Over. It was a really stupid lynch.

I'm kinda caught up on this game. I skimmed most of the past few pages, but I'm not sure most of it needed more than that anyway. I'll post something useful later

/prodge
Superhans
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #920 (ISO) » Sat Apr 08, 2017 6:42 am

Post by Superhans »

Can someone fill me in?
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #921 (ISO) » Sat Apr 08, 2017 6:44 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

this thread is slow as fuck reading a game like this is REALLY not a tall order
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #922 (ISO) » Sat Apr 08, 2017 6:44 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

VOTE: hans
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #923 (ISO) » Sat Apr 08, 2017 6:48 am

Post by horrordude0215 »

In post 921, Eddie Cane wrote:this thread is slow as fuck reading a game like this is REALLY not a tall order
+1 on this.

VOTE: Hans

Better use of my vote than Eddie for the time being anyways.
Superhans
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Superhans
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #924 (ISO) » Sat Apr 08, 2017 7:02 am

Post by Superhans »

Mod Replace Me out

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”