Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #776 (ISO) » Fri Apr 07, 2017 6:31 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 773, Aristophanes wrote:Oh. The VC in 532 has you as not voting and I didn't see that, being bolded.
ya the mod is just as dumb as you.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #777 (ISO) » Fri Apr 07, 2017 6:33 pm

Post by Transcend »

i love savage!nerocain
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #778 (ISO) » Fri Apr 07, 2017 6:33 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

In post 776, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 773, Aristophanes wrote:Oh. The VC in 532 has you as not voting and I didn't see that, being bolded.
At least I'm in good company! XD
Half meme, Half real, All Aristophanes ;)
- Jingle
Ari has appeared way too competent for me to even pretend to know what they're thinking
- MooseEatsBear on discord mafia
it wouldn’t be an ari sig unless it takes up half the screen on mobile - Vonflare
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #779 (ISO) » Fri Apr 07, 2017 7:43 pm

Post by Ramcius »

In post 760, alban wrote:Looks like the wagons have stalled. It's going to be difficult to have 11 votes on one player. We can't have 11 people agreeing on something. Unless it was about US attack on Syria. If countries were playing mafia (which they fking do all the time), L would reach in a jiffy and US would be the D1 lynch.
i really expect cases and pushes on people from you, PL for spamming isn't a lynch option for today

VOTE: alban

i'll show you how it's done - empty posturing about stalling wagons and your vote still on PL wagon you called out for spamming? 10 more votes here pls
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #780 (ISO) » Fri Apr 07, 2017 7:45 pm

Post by Transcend »

no lynching alban allowed
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #781 (ISO) » Fri Apr 07, 2017 7:55 pm

Post by Ramcius »

In post 780, Transcend wrote:no lynching alban allowed
why?

btw, we need your opinion on something in Dauntless chat
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #782 (ISO) » Fri Apr 07, 2017 8:00 pm

Post by rb »

Even if I get lynched don't lynch creature
alban
alban
Mafia Scum
alban
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #783 (ISO) » Fri Apr 07, 2017 8:13 pm

Post by alban »

In post 779, Ramcius wrote:
In post 760, alban wrote:Looks like the wagons have stalled. It's going to be difficult to have 11 votes on one player. We can't have 11 people agreeing on something. Unless it was about US attack on Syria. If countries were playing mafia (which they fking do all the time), L would reach in a jiffy and US would be the D1 lynch.
i really expect cases and pushes on people from you, PL for spamming isn't a lynch option for today

i'll show you how it's done - empty posturing about stalling wagons and your vote still on PL wagon you called out for spamming? 10 more votes here pls
This vote looks like a policy vote, which is sorta antithetical to your whole point. But never mind. Carry on.

Unless you think I am a scum. If so, reasons? As far as I remember, my last substantial post was looong back, and you have nothing on me one way or other. I can understand the frustration, but I don't understand how that makes me a scum.
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #784 (ISO) » Fri Apr 07, 2017 8:18 pm

Post by rb »

Ramcius is cool and town
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #785 (ISO) » Fri Apr 07, 2017 8:35 pm

Post by Ramcius »

In post 783, alban wrote:

This vote looks like a policy vote, which is sorta antithetical to your whole point. But never mind. Carry on.

Unless you think I am a scum. If so, reasons? As far as I remember, my last substantial post was looong back, and you have nothing on me one way or other. I can understand the frustration, but I don't understand how that makes me a scum.
making noise, complaining about stalling wagons, while doing nothing thus far to change it? Your vote is still on someone, who you admitted you wanted PL for spamming. And this your answer ain't helping you either, i literally said you do stuff instead complaining about people doing nothing, yet you came in, called my vote on you PL and still doing nothing, i guess that's qualifies as a anti-town behavior, so i'm pretty ok to keep my vote on you
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #786 (ISO) » Fri Apr 07, 2017 8:43 pm

Post by Transcend »

In post 781, Ramcius wrote:
In post 780, Transcend wrote:no lynching alban allowed
why?

btw, we need your opinion on something in Dauntless chat
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
keyenpeydee
keyenpeydee
Mafia Scum
keyenpeydee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #787 (ISO) » Fri Apr 07, 2017 8:49 pm

Post by keyenpeydee »

:(
Show
Games that I modded:

|| Mini Normal 1848 || The Hogwarts Mafia || Valentine's Day || The Divergent Series || Another Mafia || Cities & Beaches || Moonlight || 13 Reasons Why ||

Get to know a Keyenpeydee!

"Cause a queen is what I embody."
alban
alban
Mafia Scum
alban
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #788 (ISO) » Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:00 pm

Post by alban »

In post 785, Ramcius wrote:

making noise, complaining about stalling wagons, while doing nothing thus far to change it? Your vote is still on someone, who you admitted you wanted PL for spamming. And this your answer ain't helping you either, i literally said you do stuff instead complaining about people doing nothing, yet you came in, called my vote on you PL and still doing nothing, i guess that's qualifies as a anti-town behavior, so i'm pretty ok to keep my vote on you
I see what you are doing. Instead of providing reasons for your vote in the original post, you are now using my answer to your post as a reason to justify your vote. That's just shading.

All your points are exaggerated at best and fabricated at worst.

1. I wasn't compalining about a stalled wagon. It was an observation. I have already said to that effect in response to Nero. In fact, I followed that up by saying it's natural that the momentum didn't sustain coz we will need 11 people, and all those agreeing on one name will be difficult.

2. I myself admitted I haven't done anything yet. And to expect more from me over the weekend. So wait for the weekend to get over.

3. My vote is still on someone coz I am too lazy to remove it. And coz it doesn't matter one way or other coz I am the only one voting for him. But let me do something about it.

VOTE: Ramcius
alban
alban
Mafia Scum
alban
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #789 (ISO) » Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:02 pm

Post by alban »

In post 787, keyenpeydee wrote:
:(
Aww
I laughed a lot after reading Nero's post. Hilarious :D :D
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #790 (ISO) » Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:18 pm

Post by Ramcius »

In post 788, alban wrote:

I see what you are doing. Instead of providing reasons for your vote in the original post, you are now using my answer to your post as a reason to justify your vote. That's just shading.

1. I wasn't compalining about a stalled wagon. It was an observation. I have already said to that effect in response to Nero. In fact, I followed that up by saying it's natural that the momentum didn't sustain coz we will need 11 people, and all those agreeing on one name will be difficult.

2. I myself admitted I haven't done anything yet. And to expect more from me over the weekend. So wait for the weekend to get over.

3. My vote is still on someone coz I am too lazy to remove it. And coz it doesn't matter one way or other coz I am the only one voting for him. But let me do something about it.

Sorry, but i added reasoning to my vote, but if you don't think it was enough to cast vote on you, then it's your problem. From your response i got more reasons to keep vote on, so no, it's not shading, it's building up case

1. "i made fluff post, cause i had nothing to say" - stating obvious facts and wondering why people still haven't lynched anyone so early in D1, call as you like, but i take it as empty posturing/fluffing at best

2. Again, just promise, i have seen plenty on those in FM, no reason to believe in advance

3. Indeed, you keep your vote on vanity wagon and wondering for stalling wagons, i smell hipocrisy

nice OMGUS
keyenpeydee
keyenpeydee
Mafia Scum
keyenpeydee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #791 (ISO) » Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:35 pm

Post by keyenpeydee »

“A chasm reminds us that there is a fine line between bravery and idiocy.”

VOTE COUNT
VOTE COUNT 1.16

[6] momo:
Not_Mafia, zakk, Srceenplay, PenguinPower, WhemeStar, rb,
[4] zakk:
Mewtaph, Radiant Moonlight, Nero Cain, Transcend,
[1] Not_Mafia:
momo,
[1] Elena Fisher:
Ircher,
[1] Radiant Moonlight:
BTD6_maker,
[1] Ramcius:
alban,
[1] Ircher:
Elena Fisher,
[1] rb:
Creature,
[1] Creature:
Ircher,
[1] alban:
Ramcius,

NOT VOTING:
shos, Keyser Söze, Aristophanes,

MOD NOTES:
momo is the leading wagon. rb is V/LA for the next 2 days. His V/LA will end in April 8. BTD6_maker is V/LA until April 14th. Radiant Moonlight is V/LA until monday.

With
alive, it takes
to lynch. Day One will end in
(expired on 2017-04-19 00:05:00)
Show
Games that I modded:

|| Mini Normal 1848 || The Hogwarts Mafia || Valentine's Day || The Divergent Series || Another Mafia || Cities & Beaches || Moonlight || 13 Reasons Why ||

Get to know a Keyenpeydee!

"Cause a queen is what I embody."
alban
alban
Mafia Scum
alban
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #792 (ISO) » Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:43 pm

Post by alban »

In post 790, Ramcius wrote:

Sorry, but i added reasoning to my vote, but if you don't think it was enough to cast vote on you, then it's your problem. From your response i got more reasons to keep vote on, so no, it's not shading, it's building up case

1. "i made fluff post, cause i had nothing to say" - stating obvious facts and wondering why people still haven't lynched anyone so early in D1, call as you like, but i take it as empty posturing/fluffing at best

2. Again, just promise, i have seen plenty on those in FM, no reason to believe in advance

3. Indeed, you keep your vote on vanity wagon and wondering for stalling wagons, i smell hipocrisy

nice OMGUS
Wow, you are quite presumptuous, aren't you?

Does it strike to you that all this is hypothetical on your part?

Your head is buried so deep in your ass that all you smell are your confusions.
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #793 (ISO) » Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:48 pm

Post by Ramcius »

In post 792, alban wrote:
In post 790, Ramcius wrote:

nice OMGUS
Wow, you are quite presumptuous, aren't you?

Does it strike to you that all this is hypothetical on your part?

Your head is buried so deep in your ass that all you smell are your confusions.
only thing that strikes me is your anti-town behavior

you can try insult me all you want, but it won't prove me wrong, only that you aren't that intelligent as you may think
alban
alban
Mafia Scum
alban
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #794 (ISO) » Fri Apr 07, 2017 10:03 pm

Post by alban »

I dare you to lynch me. Find 10 people who will vote for me.

I will make it easy for you. I am not gonna provide any more content over the weekend. If you find enough number of people against me, I will have to leave. Let's see what you call it, if not a PL.
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #795 (ISO) » Fri Apr 07, 2017 10:29 pm

Post by Ramcius »

In post 794, alban wrote:I dare you to lynch me. Find 10 people who will vote for me.

I will make it easy for you. I am not gonna provide any more content over the weekend. If you find enough number of people against me, I will have to leave. Let's see what you call it, if not a PL.
You think only way to get rid of you is lynching?

Anyway, thanks for proving my point - you useless anti-town, who wouldn't be missed
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #796 (ISO) » Fri Apr 07, 2017 10:49 pm

Post by Keyser Söze »

In post 794, alban wrote:I dare you to lynch me. Find 10 people who will vote for me.

I was willing to vote for you until this melodramatic challenge.

[I.e even though the posts you have contributed so far do NOT instil in me any confident town-feels, you suprisingly possess this 'town'-righteous-indignation: the shock that someone is scum reading you right now. However, I need to see pro-active sorting from you].
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #797 (ISO) » Fri Apr 07, 2017 10:54 pm

Post by Keyser Söze »

In post 782, rb wrote:don't lynch creature
In post 784, rb wrote:Ramcius is cool and town
Were you going to add reasons to these reads?
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #798 (ISO) » Fri Apr 07, 2017 11:27 pm

Post by rb »

i don't explain townreads
rb
rb
Survivor