Mini 1894: DBZ Abridged Mafia - Arrival To Namek (Game Over)

TheRealGin-N-Tonic
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1850 (ISO) » Fri Apr 07, 2017 4:33 pm

Post by TheRealGin-N-Tonic »

Vote Count 2.03
Desperado
(4/6)
- Albert B. Rampage, Alisae, Tywin Lannister, Clumsy Phoenix
Albert. B. Rampage
(2/6)
- Desperado, Not Chara
Alisae
(1/6)
- zefiend

Not Voting:
Almost50, Socrates, Vifam

Notes:
- <3[/color]

(expired on 2017-04-18 23:00:00) until the end of Day Two.
With ten alive, it takes six to lynch.
Last edited by TheRealGin-N-Tonic on Sat Apr 08, 2017 10:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
“To be is to do”—Socrates. “To do is to be”—Jean-Paul Sartre. “Do be do be do”—Frank Sinatra.
"Gin, you are so charismatic it's scary." -nancy
ɀefiend
ɀefiend
Goon
ɀefiend
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1851 (ISO) » Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:13 pm

Post by ɀefiend »

Getting home from work super late so I won't be able to catch up completely and make a proper post, but I won't be voting Desperado.

Tywin, you're getting played.

More tomorrow, just didn't want to get prodded.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1852 (ISO) » Sat Apr 08, 2017 3:10 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1845, Clumsy Phoenix wrote:Explain why.
His tone matches that of a VT that has just given up. I still want his flavour though.

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1853 (ISO) » Sat Apr 08, 2017 4:03 am

Post by Desperado »

what else beyond "one of namekian's elite warriors" are you looking for?
;)
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1854 (ISO) » Sat Apr 08, 2017 4:13 am

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

In post 1852, Almost50 wrote:
His tone matches that of a VT that has just given up. I still want his flavour though.
You think everyone is town except tbe lurker. You are wrong somewhere.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1855 (ISO) » Sat Apr 08, 2017 4:26 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1853, Desperado wrote:what else beyond "one of namekian's elite warriors" are you looking for?
Doesn't that elite warrior has a name???

Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1856 (ISO) » Sat Apr 08, 2017 4:27 am

Post by Desperado »

nope

did you read imperium's flip?
;)
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1857 (ISO) » Sat Apr 08, 2017 4:30 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1854, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 1852, Almost50 wrote:
You think everyone is town except tbe lurker. You are wrong somewhere.
I know I must be, but I'm unable to tell where.

Btw, happy scumday

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1858 (ISO) » Sat Apr 08, 2017 4:36 am

Post by Almost50 »

LOL. Only just now. I just saw the colour of each flip and didn't pay attention to names.

OK. Fair enough. But actually doesn't help support my read on you. I don't even know if Kuroi would provide a nameless character for a fake claim, so I'm torn between this being your real character and you opting to drop the fake claim Kuroi provided you and copy Imperium's role!!

Let me think about this..

Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1859 (ISO) » Sat Apr 08, 2017 5:01 am

Thanks! Scumhunting for 10 years! No brakes!
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1860 (ISO) » Sat Apr 08, 2017 5:52 am

Post by Tywin Lannister »

The Desp claim here, along with Imerium's flip made a lightbulb turn on in my head.

Clumsy: what role did you claim when you were L1? You didn't say Namikian elite warrior. You just gave a nondescript VT claim. Please elaborate.
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1861 (ISO) » Sat Apr 08, 2017 6:26 am

With the precedent set by Imperium's flip and Clumsy's sort of nondescript VT claim, there are two possibilities here:

1: Desp is telling the entire truth, and even gave his full claim (mirroring Imperium's role), which means:
1a: further review of Clumsy's claim needs immediate investigation

Or

2: Desp copied Imperium's claim, but why would he when mod gives fake claims? It's a gamble. And still:
2a: further review of Clumsy's claim needs immediate investigation

Now I don't totally remember what exactly clumsy said, but I know it wasn't 'Namikian Elite Warrior' as his claim. I had to further question what exactly the PM said, and we all went with it. Regardless, since it wasn't Namikian Elite Warrior, it may mean it was fake.

Also, if Desp isn't scum, then whose that leave? I think we all believe Vifam is likely one of them, but whose the buddy? Either it's ABR, Zefiend, Alisae, or NC. Nobody thinks NC is scum, so it's ABR, Alisae, or Zefiend. ABR could be scum, but why isn't Zefiend questioned here? He did help call out Majiffy and defended me (when few others did so), but Zefiend went to the Maria wagon and refused to go back to Majiffy when I tried to rally Maria/him/etc into a counter-wagon. So that's a point in his favor and a point against it. He's also been MIA for most of the game, which isn't entirely like him based on previous town play, and almost every scum goes MIA for a while when they have nothing to really latch onto. Majiffy wasn't around much at all until I voted him, and interesting enough, he didn't care at all that Zefiend or NC was on his wagon previously. Even when Zefiend defended me and called majiffy's BS, he was entirely ignored by everyone. I'd say it all cancels each other out, but it's a point of reference that needs to be looked at in the future. I won't be lunching Zefiend today by any means though. I just think he needs to be looked at further if he's around in the late game. He's still a TR for me though.

If Desp isn't the lynch, I'd rather go on Vifam or Alisae. The ABR case is just as weak as Desp's tbh, and I don't see enough to justify lynching him over Vifam (for instance). I'd also go for Alisae over ABR, which I know others won't do. Alisae is TR by all, which isn't a good sign. Ali hasn't been playing his normal town game either. To spare the details since someone will point out some arbitrary point to claim I don't read, Alisae hasn't been looking for scum like his normal town game shows. He was hard in the defense of Majiffy, DID call me scum multiple times rather than this claimed TvT thing I see mentioned lately, and has not been legitimately questioning SRs like Ali always does as town. If we are going to lynch someone for coasting and being manupulative, Alisae is my choice. If it's meta reads (like Maria was), Alisae is my choice. If it's VCA, Alisae is my choice. If it's reads, Alisae is my choice. Etc etc Alisae is my choice.

So barring a Desp lynch, Alisae is who I want lynched. ABR may rightly be scum, but the case sucks and Ali has done all the same things, plus a few more. The hardest defender of Majiffy was Alisae, and the one to join in on Majiffy's mock/ignore/etc tactics against me has been Alisae. Let's not forget, Ali is more interested in making bad jokes over finding scum, and town Ali has always shown a different playstyle than that. Also, don't forget that I've hydra'd as scum with Alisae, and I see similarities. I mentioned that as early as the first 10 pages of D1, but nobody would listen (usual stuff). Too many people TR Ali and refuse to look at him, which I just don't like. If ABR is scum and Vifam is not, Ali is his partner. Even if ABR isn't scum, Ali has a great chance of still being scum. This is how I see it.

TL;DR: ABR is a bad gamble with a bad case, and a better case can be made for Alisae. Flipping then is less of a gamble IMO, and ABR can be looked at in the future. Vifam's eventual replacement also needs to be looked at. Clumsy needs reevaluating as well. The only reason I don't see clumsy as scum is they were the first real wagon and came damn close to being lynched. That alone is why I don't see it, but they need further review, and their claim needs some answering.

VOTE: Alisae. I feel better about this lynch anyways, although I inherently disagree with Desp's entire playstyle. I also think that even if ABR is scum (I have my doubts), I don't see either NC or Desp give alternatives. This is mine and I think it's legit. Vifam is the other and there's nothing to use for/against them, so mine as well flip the best association with scum.
Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1862 (ISO) » Sat Apr 08, 2017 6:32 am

Post by Desperado »

you really don't read my fucking posts do you tywin
;)
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1863 (ISO) » Sat Apr 08, 2017 6:32 am

Post by Not Chara »

did you forget Maria's VT flip, Tywin? it was a named side character as well.
and Clumsy clamed Moori.
"You're the oddest juxtaposition of reasonable and unreasonable I've ever seen."
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1864 (ISO) » Sat Apr 08, 2017 6:32 am

Post by Desperado »

In post 1830, Desperado wrote:im in of namekians elite warriors, vt

didnt start with a ball and never got one

abr is scum. ali and clumsy might be scum. chara, zef, almost, and Socrates are town. tywin is town or sk. who knows with vifam.

ive also upgraded from wanting a mass claim to thinking it's necessary. the main reason I've seen arguing against it is outing other prs and revealing the vig but I don't think there are any other prs and if there are they are extremely weak like majiffys role, and even if it's a vig, crowdsourcing the shot is a lot more likely to hit scum than letting them heroshoot. if it's an sk then forcing them to claim today and leashing the shot is even more important still.
;)
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1865 (ISO) » Sat Apr 08, 2017 6:36 am

Desp did you read my post at all? Jesus, shut the fuck up. If you're town, you're anti-town af and makes me want to policy lynch you just so I don't have to read your whining. You didn't read a single thing I said if you think your post makes any sense regarding mine. Mine has nothing to do with you aside from either you copying Imperium's flip or not, and I moved my vote.

Ridiculous. Really tired of this guy, but I'd rather win than policy lynch anti-town VTs.
Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1866 (ISO) » Sat Apr 08, 2017 6:40 am

Post by Desperado »

no, you said everyone is TRing alisae and that neither not chara or i is giving alternatives even if abr flips scum

which are demonstrably false statements

or you aren't reading my posts, either one
;)
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1867 (ISO) » Sat Apr 08, 2017 6:41 am

In post 1861, Tywin Lannister wrote:With the precedent set by Imperium's flip and Clumsy's sort of nondescript VT claim, there are two possibilities here:

1: Desp is telling the entire truth, and even gave his full claim (mirroring Imperium's role), which means:
1a: further review of Clumsy's claim needs immediate investigation

Or

2: Desp copied Imperium's claim, but why would he when mod gives fake claims? It's a gamble. And still:
2a: further review of Clumsy's claim needs immediate investigation

Now I don't totally remember what exactly clumsy said, but I know it wasn't 'Namikian Elite Warrior' as his claim. I had to further question what exactly the PM said, and we all went with it. Regardless, since it wasn't Namikian Elite Warrior, it may mean it was fake.

Also, if Desp isn't scum, then whose that leave? I think we all believe Vifam is likely one of them, but whose the buddy? Either it's ABR, Zefiend, Alisae, or NC. Nobody thinks NC is scum, so it's ABR, Alisae, or Zefiend. ABR could be scum, but why isn't Zefiend questioned here? He did help call out Majiffy and defended me (when few others did so), but Zefiend went to the Maria wagon and refused to go back to Majiffy when I tried to rally Maria/him/etc into a counter-wagon. So that's a point in his favor and a point against it. He's also been MIA for most of the game, which isn't entirely like him based on previous town play, and almost every scum goes MIA for a while when they have nothing to really latch onto. Majiffy wasn't around much at all until I voted him, and interesting enough, he didn't care at all that Zefiend or NC was on his wagon previously. Even when Zefiend defended me and called majiffy's BS, he was entirely ignored by everyone. I'd say it all cancels each other out, but it's a point of reference that needs to be looked at in the future. I won't be lunching Zefiend today by any means though. I just think he needs to be looked at further if he's around in the late game. He's still a TR for me though.

If Desp isn't the lynch, I'd rather go on Vifam or Alisae. The ABR case is just as weak as Desp's tbh, and I don't see enough to justify lynching him over Vifam (for instance). I'd also go for Alisae over ABR, which I know others won't do. Alisae is TR by all, which isn't a good sign. Ali hasn't been playing his normal town game either. To spare the details since someone will point out some arbitrary point to claim I don't read, Alisae hasn't been looking for scum like his normal town game shows. He was hard in the defense of Majiffy, DID call me scum multiple times rather than this claimed TvT thing I see mentioned lately, and has not been legitimately questioning SRs like Ali always does as town. If we are going to lynch someone for coasting and being manupulative, Alisae is my choice. If it's meta reads (like Maria was), Alisae is my choice. If it's VCA, Alisae is my choice. If it's reads, Alisae is my choice. Etc etc Alisae is my choice.

So barring a Desp lynch, Alisae is who I want lynched. ABR may rightly be scum, but the case sucks and Ali has done all the same things, plus a few more. The hardest defender of Majiffy was Alisae, and the one to join in on Majiffy's mock/ignore/etc tactics against me has been Alisae. Let's not forget, Ali is more interested in making bad jokes over finding scum, and town Ali has always shown a different playstyle than that. Also, don't forget that I've hydra'd as scum with Alisae, and I see similarities. I mentioned that as early as the first 10 pages of D1, but nobody would listen (usual stuff). Too many people TR Ali and refuse to look at him, which I just don't like. If ABR is scum and Vifam is not, Ali is his partner. Even if ABR isn't scum, Ali has a great chance of still being scum. This is how I see it.

TL;DR: ABR is a bad gamble with a bad case, and a better case can be made for Alisae. Flipping then is less of a gamble IMO, and ABR can be looked at in the future. Vifam's eventual replacement also needs to be looked at. Clumsy needs reevaluating as well. The only reason I don't see clumsy as scum is they were the first real wagon and came damn close to being lynched. That alone is why I don't see it, but they need further review, and their claim needs some answering.

VOTE: Alisae. I feel better about this lynch anyways, although I inherently disagree with Desp's entire playstyle. I also think that even if ABR is scum (I have my doubts), I don't see either NC or Desp give alternatives. This is mine and I think it's legit. Vifam is the other and there's nothing to use for/against them, so mine as well flip the best association with scum.
On my cakeday, dog? ON MY TEN YEAR CAKEDAY YOU DO THIS TO ME?
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1868 (ISO) » Sat Apr 08, 2017 6:42 am

Post by Not Chara »

also Alisae is still null for me. i wouldn't hate an Alisae lynch, he's certainly not a townread.

zefiend: would love to hear about your catchup when you're able.

Almost: ah, i hoped you would come around. but i hope you've read those posts you said you weren't able to yesterday.
"You're the oddest juxtaposition of reasonable and unreasonable I've ever seen."
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1869 (ISO) » Sat Apr 08, 2017 6:44 am

In post 1863, Not Chara wrote:did you forget Maria's VT flip, Tywin? it was a named side character as well.
and Clumsy clamed Moori.
No I didn't, but there's a general theme here. Maria's flip was set up by the mod to be a mislynch, but most VTs seem to have the same claim. Clumsy didn't read the entire claim from what I remember, just said VT and a few further flavor things when questioned.

Regardless, I'm not voting clumsy, but they need reevaluation. Yes, I read everything, and anything I don't remember, I say so. There's no reason to not look at clumsy further. It doesn't hurt at all, and them saying Moori could be town or scum based on Maria's flip. All it says is that Clumsy's claim looks less legit than Desp's does. Maria's claim was obviously a mislynch candidate if we went the flavor judging route, but if Desp and Impwrium have the same role names (and it's true), then it shows a commonality that Clumsy's didn't have.

@Desp: I don't read your insignificant posts when you give absolutely nothing to back it up. Saying scum are X town are y without any reason whatsoever shows you just throw names instead of real substance. There's nothing to take from it, so I don't care who you mention. Build a case or don't speak. You're anti-town af.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1870 (ISO) » Sat Apr 08, 2017 6:44 am

Post by Almost50 »

OK.. I'll sheep Tywin on this one now. I don't claim to have the ability to read Alisae's play with any accuracy. He seems to play "however it comes" to me as either alignment. Erm.. I don't even recall playing with Scum!Alisae actually. Well, whatever.

VOTE: Alisae

Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1871 (ISO) » Sat Apr 08, 2017 6:44 am

Post by Not Chara »

ABR/Alisae is my second pick for the scumteam. my actual best pick for the scumteam is, like i said, waiting for day 3, but obviously that one includes ABR too. i don't have a townread on Alisae.

Vifam is my worst townread but he still is one. it's a weak read because of meta. pretty sure he will be replaced
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1872 (ISO) » Sat Apr 08, 2017 6:46 am

Post by Desperado »

In post 1869, Tywin Lannister wrote:@Desp: I don't read your insignificant posts when you give absolutely nothing to back it up. Saying scum are X town are y without any reason whatsoever shows you just throw names instead of real substance. There's nothing to take from it, so I don't care who you mention. Build a case or don't speak. You're anti-town af.
lol

you think all the words you just typed up re: alisae is a
case
?
;)
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1873 (ISO) » Sat Apr 08, 2017 6:47 am

Desp mine as well not exist. He's a vote and that's it. All I see him do is whine and ignore anything that doesn't mention his name. Really tired of it. Makes me want to policy lynch him and see what flips regardless, but I'd rather win and then never join another game with the guy. Super annoying, especially since he probably isn't scum doing real scum manipulation that's game related, which is what Majiffy did. Majiffy had a win con reason to post what he did. Desp does not. That's the last I'll say of him.
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1874 (ISO) » Sat Apr 08, 2017 6:48 am

Post by Not Chara »

Tywin, you have a bad attitude right now and so does Desperado.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”