Mini 1894: DBZ Abridged Mafia - Arrival To Namek (Game Over)

Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1900 (ISO) » Sat Apr 08, 2017 7:14 am

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

In post 1894, Not Chara wrote:
In post 1885, Albert B. Rampage wrote:If Ali is scum, it's not with desperado. I have built hypothetical scum pairings.
that doesn't explain why Desperado isn't in that list then.

i asked who Desperado's scumpartner was. you gave me 4 players(including a player who is not Desp's scumpartner according to you) and said the last 2 scum were within that group. looks like a mistake to me. ;>

so, again:
who
do you think Desp's scumpartner is? you seem to have a list of possible
scapegoats
pairs, so this isn't a difficult question.
It could be anyone but Alisae of those I mentioned.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1901 (ISO) » Sat Apr 08, 2017 7:16 am

Post by Not Chara »

so why did i have to beat that answer out of you instead of you giving it in the first place?

and still, why is your best, most confident scumread Desperado, that you will not move your vote from and will lambast all townreads of, not included in that 4 player list of who the last 2 scum are?
"You're the oddest juxtaposition of reasonable and unreasonable I've ever seen."
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1902 (ISO) » Sat Apr 08, 2017 7:18 am

Post by Not Chara »

In post 1899, Desperado wrote:crowdsourcing the vig/leashing the sk and our doc already being out chief among them
listen when people tell you not to massclaim, please.
"You're the oddest juxtaposition of reasonable and unreasonable I've ever seen."
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1903 (ISO) » Sat Apr 08, 2017 7:21 am

Post by Not Chara »

In post 1887, Almost50 wrote:@Chara: I've concluded that ABR is better left for the night action to sort. He is either Town, Scum or SK. Either Town/Scum the SK will want to take him out. Either Town/SK SCUM will want to take him out. The one thing that remains is if it's a Vig not SK, and then SCUM will take care of ABR if he is not scum.

In sum: ABR is dangerous to have around for long as either alignment. Whatever he is NOT is sure to deal with him, so let's not waste our time on that slot for now.
i'm not leaving ABR scum for a night action, trusting that the threat of his mighty reputation will be enough to get him nightkilled at some point.
i'm sorry Almost, it just isn't happening. if you can't see what i see, and also can't actually explain to me why he's town by play, then you're not going to get me to budge.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1904 (ISO) » Sat Apr 08, 2017 7:23 am

In post 1861, Tywin Lannister wrote:Nobody thinks NC is scum
NC has a 50% chance of being scum.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1905 (ISO) » Sat Apr 08, 2017 7:25 am

And if NC is scum, chances of scum winning this game looks like 99% the way that you're all discounting him.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1906 (ISO) » Sat Apr 08, 2017 7:26 am

A50 explain to them the difference between my town and scum game please.
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1907 (ISO) » Sat Apr 08, 2017 7:27 am

Post by Tywin Lannister »

In post 1893, Albert B. Rampage wrote:We're not lynching alisae or vifam. Desperado is a no brainer lynch. I've played with desperado since his first games on the site. I know how he operates. He's the best lynch, point blank period.
The main two reasons not two are NC's hard defense and Desp's VT claim. If not for NC, Desp would've been strung up already. The question is why is NC hard defending for a player that hasn't themselves? If anyone really did that for me, I'd both be biased into TRing them and also suspicious af that they're buddying me. Regardless, NC has stuck their neck out for Desp, and either that means NC has some insanely strong read skills to basically call a null player confirmed, or NC is scum that is either buddying their partner or a townie they know will be lynched eventually. Idk about the rest, but I buddy a suspect townie all the time as scum, because I look great after they flip and was the only real defender. I do it as town too though, aka Maria.

What exactly in Desp's meta makes you so strongly believe scum? I realize it's hard to pinpoint (it's why I SR Alisae, but it's not easy to give exact details), but it's something. Anything is better than just saying he's scum. I'm not lynching you either, so Ali or Vifam are the alternatives to Desp. Someone's gotta get the rope, but I'd need more of a case on Desp than this.

I'm not lynching ABR for the fear that NC is scum, and while i cant get NC to flip with so many opposing it, i can help prevent a possible scum push on ABR. It's also entirely possible that NC is town with a great SR, but since i dont know either one, the best solution is to go after the third scum. Flips there give more info on Desp/NC/ABR and NKs (scum and vigi/sk) may also resolve the issue.

Point is, Im going the third option, which is to ignore the NC/Desp/ABR fight and lynch an unknown.
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1908 (ISO) » Sat Apr 08, 2017 7:28 am

Post by Not Chara »

those are good odds. ;>

Albert, much like Desperado but going utterly unnoticed by Tywin, also enjoys giving reads without any reasoning at all, only doing so after i wrestle them from him.
the reason for this is not conclusive, but prelimary testing suggests ABR is charismatic and Desperado is pissy.

pedit: ooh, scare-tactics now. i like the new direction.
notice how it comes immediately after the Desperado wagon goes belly up. why not beforehand? what if ABR was
nightkilled
? i'd sweep the game.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1909 (ISO) » Sat Apr 08, 2017 7:28 am

Holy typo. 'Main two reasons to not lynch Desp are'

EBWOP
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1910 (ISO) » Sat Apr 08, 2017 7:29 am

There is no third option. I will not support you. Sit around with your limp dicks in your hands until lurkers come back to vote.

My lynchpool is Desperado or Not Chara for today. The end.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1911 (ISO) » Sat Apr 08, 2017 7:32 am

In post 1908, Not Chara wrote:ABR is charismatic
I see you :wink:
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1912 (ISO) » Sat Apr 08, 2017 7:33 am

In post 1905, Albert B. Rampage wrote:And if NC is scum, chances of scum winning this game looks like 99% the way that you're all discounting him.
Me discounting NC? Not at all. I feel like I've been one of the few who even look at them outside of Almost saying: I've played plenty with NC, they look super town yo. I don't have the same opinion or meta experience with NC, and I'm suspicious of them too. Thing is, I don't have to be right or wrong yet. I can ignore you both and go with the scum buddy option, and vigi/SK can take out one of Desp/NC/you and solve that issue in one night.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1913 (ISO) » Sat Apr 08, 2017 7:34 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1906, Albert B. Rampage wrote:A50 explain to them the difference between my town and scum game please.
I'm not an expert in your play, mate, but I'd say you lurk a lot when you're Scum. You hardly said a word in the main thread in FA's abandoned game.

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1914 (ISO) » Sat Apr 08, 2017 7:34 am

NC I enjoy playing with you. If you are town, you will get to know my playstyle in time, but you're dead wrong here. Looking forward to more games together.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1915 (ISO) » Sat Apr 08, 2017 7:35 am

In post 1913, Almost50 wrote:
In post 1906, Albert B. Rampage wrote:A50 explain to them the difference between my town and scum game please.
I'm not an expert in your play, mate, but I'd say you lurk a lot when you're Scum. You hardly said a word in the main thread in FA's abandoned game.
Would you say I am manipulative as town?
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1916 (ISO) » Sat Apr 08, 2017 7:37 am

In post 1912, Tywin Lannister wrote:
In post 1905, Albert B. Rampage wrote:And if NC is scum, chances of scum winning this game looks like 99% the way that you're all discounting him.
Me discounting NC? Not at all. I feel like I've been one of the few who even look at them outside of Almost saying: I've played plenty with NC, they look super town yo. I don't have the same opinion or meta experience with NC, and I'm suspicious of them too. Thing is, I don't have to be right or wrong yet. I can ignore you both and go with the scum buddy option, and vigi/SK can take out one of Desp/NC/you and solve that issue in one night.
If Socrates votes Desp with me, then what will you do? Stand your ground or re-join the fold?
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1917 (ISO) » Sat Apr 08, 2017 7:38 am

Post by Not Chara »

In post 1914, Albert B. Rampage wrote:NC I enjoy playing with you. If you are town, you will get to know my playstyle in time, but you're dead wrong here. Looking forward to more games together.
oh, i feel the same. i'm having a lot of fun. even if it turns out i'm completely wrong and was tunneling you in ridiculous fashion. but i'm so damn convinced, that i'll shake your hand and congratulate you on fooling everyone through excellent use of your already excellent reputation.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1918 (ISO) » Sat Apr 08, 2017 7:39 am

In post 1916, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
If Socrates votes Desp with me, then what will you do? Stand your ground or re-join the fold?
I'm just one vote, but I vote where I think the best bet to hit scum is. Ali being overlooked by all of you means I'm on the right track
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1919 (ISO) » Sat Apr 08, 2017 7:40 am

Post by Not Chara »

In post 1913, Almost50 wrote:
hm, interesting.

Almost would you keep in mind that ABR has very little content today that wasn't pushed by me? seriously, when you get the time ISO us in day 2 and see what you think.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1920 (ISO) » Sat Apr 08, 2017 7:42 am

There's zero reasons for the lynch to have to be Desp or ABR, and the fact that you all require it means something. Vigi/SK can solve the issue in one night. Just shoot desperado tonight. He's a claimed VT so who cares? Lynch Ali and hit scum with your vote. Let the NKs take care of the other issues.
Clumsy Phoenix
Clumsy Phoenix
Goon
Clumsy Phoenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1921 (ISO) » Sat Apr 08, 2017 7:46 am

Post by Clumsy Phoenix »

That's assuming that it's a vig that'll listen to you, or an SK that will make that play.
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1922 (ISO) » Sat Apr 08, 2017 7:48 am

Post by Not Chara »

Tywin, your blanket statements about the players you view as disagreeing with you are detrimental to actual discussion.
i'm literally tunneling so well that ABR complimented me for the sheer enjoyment of it.

if we've heard from zefiend and Vifam's replacement, and nothing has changed, i'll lynch Alisae.

pedit: yes, exactly. everyone keeps assuming the night actions will continue to help just because we were lucky enough to get a Majiffy shot.
scum have power roles, remember? those still exist.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1923 (ISO) » Sat Apr 08, 2017 7:48 am

In post 1918, Tywin Lannister wrote:
In post 1916, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
I'm just one vote, but I vote where I think the best bet to hit scum is. Ali being overlooked by all of you means I'm on the right track
I fundamentally disagree with your last statement and think that you're a fool, easily tricked by his own fat fucking ego. You're no different than the boy who thinks he will get laid because a girl accepted his friend request. You're off your fucking rocker with confirmation bias if you think that you will lynch scum by always inversing what the rest of the town thinks. It's fucking pathetic to watch.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1924 (ISO) » Sat Apr 08, 2017 7:51 am

In post 1922, Not Chara wrote:Tywin, your blanket statements about the players you view as disagreeing with you are detrimental to actual discussion.
i'm literally tunneling so well that ABR complimented me for the sheer enjoyment of it.

if we've heard from zefiend and Vifam's replacement, and nothing has changed, i'll lynch Alisae.

pedit: yes, exactly. everyone keeps assuming the night actions will continue to help just because we were lucky enough to get a Majiffy shot.
scum have power roles, remember? those still exist.
Bitch please, I wrote the book on tunneling. Literally. Look it up in the wiki.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”