Stone Cold
Stone Cold
Goon
Stone Cold
Goon
Goon

Post Post #975 (ISO) » Sat Apr 08, 2017 12:33 pm

Post by Stone Cold »

In post 974, implosion wrote:So you stand by scumreading me for writing off wheme's claim as town... for the exact same reason that you are writing off wheme's claim as town?

The only other thing you've said about me that you've found scummy was my sheeping onto the cmm wagon d1 (and it's reasonable to find that scummy, it just happens to be incorrect).
Incorrect.

I'm reading Wheme as town because:

1) Predecessor crumbed early
2) It's a role that limits scum's options for no discernible gain
3) Behavior of suspects surrounding the claim

You're reading Wheme as town because of , which isn't the same thing at all.

Trying to equivocate our reads does nothing to change my mind about you.
Arrive
RAISE HELL
Leave
IAlwaysWinSometimes
IAlwaysWinSometimes
Goon
IAlwaysWinSometimes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #976 (ISO) » Sat Apr 08, 2017 12:41 pm

Post by IAlwaysWinSometimes »

VOTE: Superhans I was willing to vote for hans yesterday and I still am. I think DRK is probably scum and I'm back and forth on stone cold but he's productive so I wouldn't wanna vote him anyway.
implosion
implosion
he/him
Polymath
implosion
he/him
Polymath
Polymath
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #977 (ISO) » Sat Apr 08, 2017 12:43 pm

Post by implosion »

Ah.
In post 973, Stone Cold wrote:The behavior surrounding Wheme's claim makes it all the more believable that he is town.
I interpreted this as wheme's behavior.

Saying "I'm townreading him because of 477" is also a bit silly after i explicitly elaborated two pages ago.
Stone Cold
Stone Cold
Goon
Stone Cold
Goon
Goon

Post Post #978 (ISO) » Sat Apr 08, 2017 12:52 pm

Post by Stone Cold »

In post 977, implosion wrote:Ah.
In post 973, Stone Cold wrote:The behavior surrounding Wheme's claim makes it all the more believable that he is town.
I interpreted this as wheme's behavior.

Saying "I'm townreading him because of 477" is also a bit silly after i explicitly elaborated two pages ago.
It still boils down to "too dumb to scum", which is little more than a paraphrase of 477.
Arrive
RAISE HELL
Leave
IAlwaysWinSometimes
IAlwaysWinSometimes
Goon
IAlwaysWinSometimes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #979 (ISO) » Sat Apr 08, 2017 1:03 pm

Ok first of all forgive me if I'm making a mistake, but I spent the last 20 minutes reading the wiki to see if I'm about to do something stupid or not. After reading a couple of articles I think I'm not gonna piss everyone off.

So I'm a cop and I got a guilty result on DRK last night. I guess I'll die tonight but we'll also get a scum today. Plus maybe there's a doctor.

VOTE: DRK
IAlwaysWinSometimes
IAlwaysWinSometimes
Goon
IAlwaysWinSometimes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #980 (ISO) » Sat Apr 08, 2017 1:04 pm

Sorry if I fucked things up
implosion
implosion
he/him
Polymath
implosion
he/him
Polymath
Polymath

Post Post #981 (ISO) » Sat Apr 08, 2017 1:06 pm

Post by implosion »

Nope. That's good.

Stone Cold
Stone Cold
Goon
Stone Cold
Goon
Goon

Post Post #982 (ISO) » Sat Apr 08, 2017 1:08 pm

Post by Stone Cold »

Always best to out a guilty. Well done.

Arrive
RAISE HELL
Leave
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #983 (ISO) » Sat Apr 08, 2017 1:13 pm

Post by TwoFace »

Stone cold I need to know your main please.
implosion
implosion
he/him
Polymath
implosion
he/him
Polymath
Polymath

Post Post #984 (ISO) » Sat Apr 08, 2017 1:13 pm

Post by implosion »

It still boils down to "too dumb to scum", which is little more than a paraphrase of 477.
Yep. More accurate.
Still pretty confident it's correct.
IMO, he has more or less townslipped, which is something that only inexperienced players are capable of. I can think of one other case ever where I considered someone in an ms forum game to have hard-townslipped (a newbie who acted as though the kill from the previous night was still alive). It's not common but that doesn't mean it's poor reasoning.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #985 (ISO) » Sat Apr 08, 2017 1:14 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 966, Stone Cold wrote:
In post 844, Eddie Cane wrote:as I said earlier, his attitude around claiming was very rown. very dumb, but it is town. at that point I think I had a moderate tr of iaws. I think even moreso than wheme he's an attractive mislyn h and he just doesn't seem to have any ulterior motives. see 792: he's very open about dissecting his wagon. that's something I ALWAYS do when I'm a major wagon as town, because imo one of the best ways to analyze is to see how reasonable people's scum arguments against town you are. in other words, if somebody has a fake read the best person to tell is the person being read. I think it was town that he went right after bad votes on his wagon. I don't really mind kops vote (neutral on it) but that's not the point. also, 824 is pretty towny, it is the exact kind of thing is expect newb town to do because on the surface it is indeed a very bad explanation. more importantly, he was smart enough to call it terrible and /not/ vote wheme which is very important.

lots of small things but I haven't seen scum motivation in any of hid posts and he hasn't pinged me a single time iirc, he was a bad wagon d1 and hes a bad wagon now if he becomes one. people like to vote newbs when newbs have completrly different tells than experienced players.
You keep parroting his bullshit mimicry of WhemeStar's claim as if that makes him town. That's fucking disgusting.

He denies time after time that he'd new, but you keep giving him newbtown credit. That's fucking disgusting.
dude have you never seen beginners claim to be skilled??? fucking read his posts and tell me he's not new. that's fucking disgusting.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #986 (ISO) » Sat Apr 08, 2017 1:15 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

VOTE: drk
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #987 (ISO) » Sat Apr 08, 2017 1:16 pm

Post by TwoFace »

VOTE: drk
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #988 (ISO) » Sat Apr 08, 2017 1:17 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

I usually crumb my guilty at this stage in case I die rather than out being cop but it's definitely fine for you to claim it, many do.
Stone Cold
Stone Cold
Goon
Stone Cold
Goon
Goon

Post Post #989 (ISO) » Sat Apr 08, 2017 1:20 pm

Post by Stone Cold »

That's L-1, folks.
Arrive
RAISE HELL
Leave
IAlwaysWinSometimes
IAlwaysWinSometimes
Goon
IAlwaysWinSometimes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #990 (ISO) » Sat Apr 08, 2017 1:21 pm

I tried. I jumped on your wagon immediately but I couldn't really make a compelling case for others to join because I honestly would never have known that she was mafia had I not investigated. I kept trying to get people to talk about the wagon but nobody seemed interested and I wasn't sure the hans wagon was a good idea to be honest.
Stone Cold
Stone Cold
Goon
Stone Cold
Goon
Goon

Post Post #991 (ISO) » Sat Apr 08, 2017 1:21 pm

Post by Stone Cold »

In post 983, TwoFace wrote:Stone cold I need to know your main please.
I'll show you mine if you show me yours.
Arrive
RAISE HELL
Leave
Stone Cold
Stone Cold
Goon
Stone Cold
Goon
Goon

Post Post #992 (ISO) » Sat Apr 08, 2017 1:22 pm

Post by Stone Cold »

In post 990, IAlwaysWinSometimes wrote:I tried. I jumped on your wagon immediately but I couldn't really make a compelling case for others to join because I honestly would never have known that she was mafia had I not investigated. I kept trying to get people to talk about the wagon but nobody seemed interested and I wasn't sure the hans wagon was a good idea to be honest.
The Hans wagon is superb, actually.

I'm instantly voting there tomorrow and not moving until it dies.
Arrive
RAISE HELL
Leave
Stone Cold
Stone Cold
Goon
Stone Cold
Goon
Goon

Post Post #993 (ISO) » Sat Apr 08, 2017 1:26 pm

Post by Stone Cold »

In post 985, Eddie Cane wrote:
In post 966, Stone Cold wrote:
In post 844, Eddie Cane wrote:as I said earlier, his attitude around claiming was very rown. very dumb, but it is town. at that point I think I had a moderate tr of iaws. I think even moreso than wheme he's an attractive mislyn h and he just doesn't seem to have any ulterior motives. see 792: he's very open about dissecting his wagon. that's something I ALWAYS do when I'm a major wagon as town, because imo one of the best ways to analyze is to see how reasonable people's scum arguments against town you are. in other words, if somebody has a fake read the best person to tell is the person being read. I think it was town that he went right after bad votes on his wagon. I don't really mind kops vote (neutral on it) but that's not the point. also, 824 is pretty towny, it is the exact kind of thing is expect newb town to do because on the surface it is indeed a very bad explanation. more importantly, he was smart enough to call it terrible and /not/ vote wheme which is very important.

lots of small things but I haven't seen scum motivation in any of hid posts and he hasn't pinged me a single time iirc, he was a bad wagon d1 and hes a bad wagon now if he becomes one. people like to vote newbs when newbs have completrly different tells than experienced players.
You keep parroting his bullshit mimicry of WhemeStar's claim as if that makes him town. That's fucking disgusting.

He denies time after time that he'd new, but you keep giving him newbtown credit. That's fucking disgusting.
dude have you never seen beginners claim to be skilled??? fucking read his posts and tell me he's not new. that's fucking disgusting.
He nailed scum with his first investigation.

Looks to me like he has some experience playing the game.

Just because he's working out the mores of forum mafia doesn't mean he's new to deductive reasoning.
Arrive
RAISE HELL
Leave
IAlwaysWinSometimes
IAlwaysWinSometimes
Goon
IAlwaysWinSometimes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #994 (ISO) » Sat Apr 08, 2017 1:28 pm

That's what I've been trying to tell eddie, but he won't listen. I know mafia, just not this kind of mafia. I'm used to live games where I know the setup and all the roles in it beforehand. Where you can't lurk because the day is only 10-20 minutes long. So yes I'm new to this format, but not to mafia as a whole. Eddie kinda just ignores this every time I say it.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #995 (ISO) » Sat Apr 08, 2017 1:30 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

and I scumread the same person meaning he had similar deduction to me. I don't think he's bad, not at all. explain the benefit for scum to deny newbtosn cred? it doesn't make sense.
Stone Cold
Stone Cold
Goon
Stone Cold
Goon
Goon

Post Post #996 (ISO) » Sat Apr 08, 2017 1:44 pm

Post by Stone Cold »

In post 995, Eddie Cane wrote:and I scumread the same person meaning he had similar deduction to me. I don't think he's bad, not at all. explain the benefit for scum to deny newbtosn cred? it doesn't make sense.
You know how it annoys scum to be lynched for reasons they think they shouldn't have been scumread over? It's called "caught for the wrong reasons".

What you're doing is the opposite of that. Reading town correctly but for all the wrong reasons.
Arrive
RAISE HELL
Leave
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #997 (ISO) » Sat Apr 08, 2017 1:46 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

this is getting irrelevant so we can continue in post if you want. does anyone have anything to say before a hammer?
Stone Cold
Stone Cold
Goon
Stone Cold
Goon
Goon

Post Post #998 (ISO) » Sat Apr 08, 2017 1:48 pm

Post by Stone Cold »

Yeah.

Why aren't you interested in using this time to find other Scum?
Arrive
RAISE HELL
Leave
Stone Cold
Stone Cold
Goon
Stone Cold
Goon
Goon

Post Post #999 (ISO) » Sat Apr 08, 2017 1:48 pm

Post by Stone Cold »

UNVOTE: