Mini 1894: DBZ Abridged Mafia - Arrival To Namek (Game Over)

Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #2050 (ISO) » Sun Apr 09, 2017 7:00 pm

Post by Alisae »

I really should be going back to work, but Socrates I already claimed.
Also wanting to hammer Maria seems dragon ball motivated, their ABR case really is just a gut feeling with nothing to base it off of. It's kinda of a reach tbh. tbh I probably got that feeling from their early game posts and them wanting hammers.
GTKAS
| here.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #2051 (ISO) » Sun Apr 09, 2017 11:07 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 2035, Socrates wrote:I also revealed receiving the ball because I wanted people to know that ClumsyPheonix did that. What do YOU make of him doing that?
Town who trusted you or scum p with you (in which case this may or may not be true to begin with). There's no 3rd way about it. Scum will not pass a ball to Town and Town would not lie about receiving a ball. Since we all chose to trust you then you should be both Town.

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2052 (ISO) » Sun Apr 09, 2017 11:43 pm

Post by Not Chara »

Tywin, it's been two days since lycan said it would catch up on an 83-page game. zefiend has also not caught up yet, we're waiting on both and i doubt both are scum.
why don't you want to lynch Alisae?
"You're the oddest juxtaposition of reasonable and unreasonable I've ever seen."
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2053 (ISO) » Sun Apr 09, 2017 11:52 pm

Post by Not Chara »

i do appreciate Socrates catching up.
why did my ISO give a confident townread?

Alisae: wanting to hammer Maria
was
dragonball motivated. why no response to my comments about Code Geass or your play this game?
"You're the oddest juxtaposition of reasonable and unreasonable I've ever seen."
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2054 (ISO) » Mon Apr 10, 2017 1:10 am

Post by Desperado »

In post 2051, Almost50 wrote:
In post 2035, Socrates wrote:I also revealed receiving the ball because I wanted people to know that ClumsyPheonix did that. What do YOU make of him doing that?
Town who trusted you or scum p with you (in which case this may or may not be true to begin with). There's no 3rd way about it. Scum will not pass a ball to Town and Town would not lie about receiving a ball. Since we all chose to trust you then you should be both Town.
scum passed orbs in a setup very similar to this in mystic mafia
;)
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #2055 (ISO) » Mon Apr 10, 2017 1:14 am

Post by Almost50 »

I'm to lazy to go look up a game in search. A link would be good, or -maybe- a short explanation of the orbs function in the setup.

Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2056 (ISO) » Mon Apr 10, 2017 1:14 am

Post by Desperado »

viewtopic.php?p=8819055#p8819055

kagami and infinity both passed orbs. infinity likely because he knew he would be lynched soon but kagami was pure towncred
;)
Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2057 (ISO) » Mon Apr 10, 2017 1:16 am

Post by Desperado »

pretty much the same as the balls as far as I can tell. they started shit between town and scum, could be passed freely at night, and whoever assembled all of them would wield ~great power~
;)
Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2058 (ISO) » Mon Apr 10, 2017 1:17 am

Post by Desperado »

they started split between town and scum*
;)
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #2059 (ISO) » Mon Apr 10, 2017 1:48 am

Post by Almost50 »

OK. Gotcha. Thanks.

Clumsy Phoenix
Clumsy Phoenix
Goon
Clumsy Phoenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2060 (ISO) » Mon Apr 10, 2017 1:56 am

Post by Clumsy Phoenix »

Work has utterly been destroying me lately. I'll be on either tomorrow or tonight after my doubleshift with something substantial. Site wide heads up.

-Clumsy
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2061 (ISO) » Mon Apr 10, 2017 6:26 am

Post by Tywin Lannister »

In post 2052, Not Chara wrote:Tywin, it's been two days since lycan said it would catch up on an 83-page game. zefiend has also not caught up yet, we're waiting on both and i doubt both are scum.
They claimed and the last real lurker besides Zefiend is lycan. I see no reason not to vote the Vifam/lycan slot. It doesn't solve the third or more scum player(s), but it's at least one of them if my suspicions are true. Nobody's lynching them before they post, but at some point, it starts getting scummy over being NAI.
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2062 (ISO) » Mon Apr 10, 2017 6:30 am

Post by TheRealGin-N-Tonic »

Zefiend has been prodded.

ALSO THIS WAS ANNOUNCED AS SOON AS I SENT THE PROD. IM GETTING GOOD AT THIS!
“To be is to do”—Socrates. “To do is to be”—Jean-Paul Sartre. “Do be do be do”—Frank Sinatra.
"Gin, you are so charismatic it's scary." -nancy
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2063 (ISO) » Mon Apr 10, 2017 6:45 am

Post by Not Chara »

In post 2061, Tywin Lannister wrote:
In post 2052, Not Chara wrote:Tywin, it's been two days since lycan said it would catch up on an 83-page game. zefiend has also not caught up yet, we're waiting on both and i doubt both are scum.
They claimed and the last real lurker besides Zefiend is lycan. I see no reason not to vote the Vifam/lycan slot. It doesn't solve the third or more scum player(s), but it's at least one of them if my suspicions are true. Nobody's lynching them before they post, but at some point, it starts getting scummy over being NAI.
so instead of lynching your scumread, your solution is to force a massclaim by going after players who haven't?
i have to go. be back tonight.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #2064 (ISO) » Mon Apr 10, 2017 7:26 am

Post by Alisae »

NC leave Tywin alone :P
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #2065 (ISO) » Mon Apr 10, 2017 7:27 am

Post by Alisae »

I'm not going to answer why till mafia are dead.
GTKAS
| here.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2066 (ISO) » Mon Apr 10, 2017 7:49 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

You even updated the op too. I was right to trust you.
"and now i am TURNED ON AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!" - KainTepes

I'm regularly V/LA on the weekends. If this is the weekend and I've not said otherwise, please assume I'm on V/LA.
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2067 (ISO) » Mon Apr 10, 2017 8:49 am

In post 2065, Alisae wrote:I'm not going to answer why till mafia are dead.
If you're suggesting I'm an SK, then I'lol just say you're wrong, but after all scum are dead, my lynch won't matter anyways.

And NC: I'm going with the safe bet. Idk whose scum, but I have said multiple times whose in my lynch pool. IMO, it's a process of elimination. What do you care if lycan gets lynched or not? If he's scum, that's good for us. Only his buddies would care. I'm unsure about you too, but I'm going off of your hints and current play to guess. If proven otherwise, then you'll be lynched and that's that, but til then, I have to go with the most likely scum. You not wanting to claim after the things you've said seems pointless to me, and no doubt scum think the same if you are town, but that's your choice. Lycan is a lurker just like Vifam was, and we're at the stage where lurker scum need the rope. It's that simple.
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2068 (ISO) » Mon Apr 10, 2017 8:52 am

I have reasons to be suspicious of both clumsy and Alisae, but idk which one is scum. I doubt both are. Same goes for NC/ABR. I'm staying with my third party option and let the others resolve themselves in time. It's not mylo yet.
Socrates
Socrates
Mafia Scum
Socrates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2069 (ISO) » Mon Apr 10, 2017 9:58 am

Post by Socrates »

In post 2053, Not Chara wrote:i do appreciate Socrates catching up.
why did my ISO give a confident townread?

Alisae: wanting to hammer Maria
was
dragonball motivated. why no response to my comments about Code Geass or your play this game?
There's no need for me to explain. I WILL be heavily scrutinizing your play day 3, however.

Care to respond to my other posts pointed your way? They are still relevant.

I'm giving you my dragon ball tonight. If it doesn't arrive, then Imperium's question about whether ball passing can be roleblocked can be considered officially answered.

Capiche?
Socrates
Socrates
Mafia Scum
Socrates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2070 (ISO) » Mon Apr 10, 2017 10:06 am

Post by Socrates »

In post 2051, Almost50 wrote:
This is a dangerously simplistic viewpoint on how the scumteam can use the dragonballs as tools to manipulate the town. I am worried about whether this is because you haven't thought heavily about it or because you HAVE thought heavily about it.

Also, if you are town, your vulnerability to trustfalls is something I will backpocket for if I ever play scum against you in the future.

I asked you specifically because it runs counter to the strategy you endorsed of every townie holding onto ONE dragonball. I'm surprised you didn't raise an eyebrow when I believe you did at Alisae.
Socrates
Socrates
Mafia Scum
Socrates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2071 (ISO) » Mon Apr 10, 2017 10:18 am

Post by Socrates »

In post 2047, Tywin Lannister wrote:Socrates: I take the NC wording as what we all assume it means, which basically invalidates any reason to not massclaim anyways, but whatever. If they later claim VT, I'm lynching them over it. Plain and simple. No VR refuses to claim when the town benefits look drastically to out favor scum, and also because anyone who reads the thread can already make educated guesses at things. It's pretty obvious who scum will NK with or without a roleblocker. If someone else flips what NC is assumed to be, then NC is fucked. I will make sure of that.

So really, it remains ABR/Lycan/Desp/Clumsy/Alisae, with Clumsy/Lycan my current preference.

There's no reason lycan hasn't caught up yet after claiming they would, and further lurking only adds to my suspicions.
Good.

As for Lycan, the dreaded
Double Flake
on a non-pressured slot was a surprisingly accurate scumtell in my personal experience*. Coinflip at worst.

(*experience that is 6 years out of date, mind you)

I can get behind a Lycan lynch, or at least a wagon.

But my heart is currently looking Desperado's way. His reactions to my massclaim push are, in my eyes, the scummiest posts in this entire game. Can you see why?
Socrates
Socrates
Mafia Scum
Socrates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2072 (ISO) » Mon Apr 10, 2017 10:19 am

Post by Socrates »

Simplest scumteam: Desperado/Lycan

Most elaborate scumteam: ABR/Clumsy
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #2073 (ISO) » Mon Apr 10, 2017 10:32 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 2070, Socrates wrote:I asked you specifically because it runs counter to the strategy you endorsed of every townie holding onto ONE dragonball. I'm surprised you didn't raise an eyebrow when I believe you did at Alisae.
There's a slight difference there: Alisae's "target" was NK'd so I have nothing but his own word for it. Clumsy is still alive and so are you, so that makes two of you that confirm the ball has been passed. I still believe it was sub-optimal play, but -at least- we still know where the ball is if you're telling the truth.

Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2074 (ISO) » Mon Apr 10, 2017 10:40 am

Post by Not Chara »

In post 2069, Socrates wrote:There's no need for me to explain. I WILL be heavily scrutinizing your play day 3, however.

Care to respond to my other posts pointed your way? They are still relevant.

I'm giving you my dragon ball tonight. If it doesn't arrive, then Imperium's question about whether ball passing can be roleblocked can be considered officially answered.

Capiche?
sorry, could you quote the posts? i can't remember any pending questions but i can go look.

and yes, i understand, believe me. with that in mind i'd actually recommend giving the ball to someone else, like Tywin.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”