The Wood Cutters
The Wood Cutters
Goon
The Wood Cutters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1375 (ISO) » Mon Apr 10, 2017 9:33 am

Post by The Wood Cutters »

In post 1374, farside22 wrote:Nacho catch up was terrible.
Is this where I get to ask why and you don't explain it at all?
The Wood Cutters
The Wood Cutters
Goon
The Wood Cutters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1376 (ISO) » Mon Apr 10, 2017 9:37 am

In post 1375, The Wood Cutters wrote:
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1377 (ISO) » Mon Apr 10, 2017 10:38 am

Post by havingfitz »

In post 1374, farside22 wrote:I'd vote fitz over ac at this current stage.
Boo.
Town 57w-66l :: Not Town 29w-16l:: TBD 2
V/LA on weekends (i.e. RL > mafia)

The shortest GTKAS thread ever!
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #1378 (ISO) » Mon Apr 10, 2017 10:58 am

Post by Empking »

In post 1302, Wraith wrote:Gonna be honest, after the flurry of activity a couple days ago it really feels like the day is in the denouement stage and people on the fence are just trying to convince themselves which wagon to commit to as deadline approaches.
I wish it felt like the solo-voters were considering which wagon to join. Particularly with only two days left.
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
Commander Shepard
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1379 (ISO) » Mon Apr 10, 2017 11:40 am

Post by Commander Shepard »

@fitz because I believe T&B slipped.

We are not continuing that route though since apparently slips don't exist in mafiascum ever.

So I scumread AC so I am staying on that wagon.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1380 (ISO) » Mon Apr 10, 2017 11:44 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 1375, The Wood Cutters wrote:
When you respond to my question or you could try to read the thread.
Either one works for me, I'd prefer the first.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1381 (ISO) » Mon Apr 10, 2017 11:51 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 1377, havingfitz wrote:
In post 1374, farside22 wrote:I'd vote fitz over ac at this current stage.
Boo.
You could vote twc or cloud and know if support it fully.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1382 (ISO) » Mon Apr 10, 2017 11:54 am

Post by havingfitz »

In post 1381, farside22 wrote:and know if support it fully.
Could you clarify this?

farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1383 (ISO) » Mon Apr 10, 2017 11:55 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 1382, havingfitz wrote:
In post 1381, farside22 wrote:and know if support it fully.
Could you clarify this?
If = I'd

I'd support a wagon on either.
My finger hit f instead of d.
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1384 (ISO) » Mon Apr 10, 2017 12:03 pm

Post by havingfitz »

What does your willingness to vote twc or Cloud have to do with me or your comment about preferring my wagon to AC's?

Tea and Biscuits
Tea and Biscuits
Goon
Tea and Biscuits
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1385 (ISO) » Mon Apr 10, 2017 12:09 pm

Post by Tea and Biscuits »

VOTE: havingfitz

Not gonna go into my reasoning right now but this is basically the one compromise lynch I'm willing to accept today.

-- Postie
Hydra of Postie and SuperJack
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1386 (ISO) » Mon Apr 10, 2017 12:13 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

fitz wagon has really bad composition and fitz definitely seems trying to sort people, not really even understanding the votes there

definitely sticking to AC and I urge others to join me if they have a scumlean in that direction
balance among all things
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1387 (ISO) » Mon Apr 10, 2017 12:14 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 1384, havingfitz wrote:What does your willingness to vote twc or Cloud have to do with me or your comment about preferring my wagon to AC's?
They are the other 2 you find scummy.
Tea and Biscuits
Tea and Biscuits
Goon
Tea and Biscuits
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1388 (ISO) » Mon Apr 10, 2017 12:14 pm

In post 1386, drealmerz7 wrote:fitz definitely seems trying to sort people
:lol:

-- Postie
Tea and Biscuits
Tea and Biscuits
Goon
Tea and Biscuits
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1389 (ISO) » Mon Apr 10, 2017 12:19 pm

Throwing out a bunch of naked reads =/= sorting people

-- Postie
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1390 (ISO) » Mon Apr 10, 2017 12:25 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

I agree, but he's not throwing out naked reads.

glad I could make you giggle though, I imagine it in some hoity-toity tone as you sip your tea
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1391 (ISO) » Mon Apr 10, 2017 12:25 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

and that's me having fun/being playful, not trying to be a dicky
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1392 (ISO) » Mon Apr 10, 2017 12:25 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

a dicky!! ahahaha
balance among all things
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1393 (ISO) » Mon Apr 10, 2017 1:06 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 1388, Tea and Biscuits wrote:
In post 1386, drealmerz7 wrote:fitz definitely seems trying to sort people
:lol:

-- Postie
Despite what he said after.
You should note he is boring ac so I believe he is more serious then stated and appeasing because he got caught lying out of his ass.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1394 (ISO) » Mon Apr 10, 2017 1:07 pm

Post by farside22 »

boring=voting

One day post preview, one day.
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1395 (ISO) » Mon Apr 10, 2017 2:39 pm

Post by havingfitz »

farside...I'm not sure what you are getting at. I've given my reads and stated who I would be up for voting. I'm voting Almost Chara because the other two people I suspect have a total of 1 vote iirc. Not sure how that plays into your comment about preferring to vote me over AC and "You could vote twc or cloud and know I'd support it fully." If either Cloud or AC wagon were to develop over AC's I would move.

@TeaBiscuit...my reads aren't naked. My read throughs show where I find comments suspect and when I finished...the result was the reads I provided. If you're looking for extensive cases on my suspects on D1 you aren't going to get it. Right now they are a combination of POE, gut and some comments that caught my attention.

havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1396 (ISO) » Mon Apr 10, 2017 2:40 pm

Post by havingfitz »

In post 1393, farside22 wrote:You should note he is boring ac so I believe he is more serious then stated and appeasing because
he got caught lying out of his ass
What does this line refer to?

The Wood Cutters
The Wood Cutters
Goon
The Wood Cutters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1397 (ISO) » Mon Apr 10, 2017 9:42 pm

In post 1367, havingfitz wrote:For the content...not the format.
I believe this is the fourth time I've seen this comment, all with no explanation. Could you please explain what about his content you liked?
In post 1367, havingfitz wrote:#294...not a fan of fake claims.
This seems like a pretty shallow way to approach the situation. Almost comes up with a generally convoluted plan to get a read on our slot and the only thing you can respond with is "meh, I don't like fake claims?".

Your followup in that their dismissal of Infinity's question is odd because...? The alternative of them being scum here means that they faked suspicion of Infinity and then didn't like him questioning them so they just... took it back? Really?
In post 1367, havingfitz wrote:#784...example of why the more I read of TWC the more suspect of them I become.
I (Nacho head, separate from the Gin head whose post you're referring to) don't really like the way Shepherd's been treated this game, regardless of the silly denials and regardless of what history exists. I don't understand why you find that post scummy, though, and I'm skeptical that's a real read that you have on our slot considering your townread RC expressed a suspiciously identical sentiment in this post.
In post 1373, havingfitz wrote:LAMIST TWC...you don't need time to decide. You're voting someone. Why are you concerned with the three recent replace ins? If we wanted an extension we are capable of asking for one.
Just because I'm voting someone doesn't mean that I'm comfortable with a lynch, which is something I feel should be fairly obvious. My personal schedule meant that I wouldn't be able to catch up and respond to replacements properly without an extension. I find this an extraordinarily obnoxious attack coming from someone who was V/LA over the weekend and would only have ~4 hours to do anything after his catchup was completed - were you not interested in catching up fully today, or...?
In post 1373, havingfitz wrote:By TWC seems awfully wishy washy on the ThinkMomo suspicions/vote. But happy to keep voting that slot....of course.
Yes. I don't know your alignment. I've explained my position on the matter. But instead of addressing the explanation or explaining why you thought my thought process might be fake, you go "they're not sure of us and still they're voting us. ha!".

Your scumreads are a hot mess if I'm parsing your catch up correctly; you're scumreading us because Gin said that he thought Shepherd was town and still wanted to lynch them and you're scumreading me because I was wishy washy in my suspicions of you (even though Gin was anything but). You're scumreading AC because you don't like fakeclaims, because they said that you were being saved by scum, and because they said that they had a reason for saying people were scum together even though they were suspecting each other. You're scumreading Cloud because you... disliked his VCA (your "implication" point was something you read wrong)? Am I missing something here?
The Wood Cutters
The Wood Cutters
Goon
The Wood Cutters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1398 (ISO) » Mon Apr 10, 2017 10:27 pm

In post 1071, farside22 wrote:I felt twc case on prism was a stretch and some of the actions they have done seem to come across as being purposely antagonistic.
I've talked about my Prism case with lots of words; do you have any commentary on it beyond "a stretch"? What points stood out to you as specifically? I don't understand why "purposely antagonistic" would be a scumtell.
In post 1071, farside22 wrote:Mainly my issue is you attacked prism and that went no where you be basically steeped reads there after and occasionally throw shade at a few lurkers
To go from 60 to 0 is not something I see as normal.
It's funny that you call us sheepers when we've been at the forefront of the Prism push (which has been a constant interaction pretty much since the start of the game), Gin was the one who started the TB/momo paranoia earlier, and I started pushing Wraith because Postie did. Doesn't surprise me that you've completely characterized my play as "occasionally throwing shade at a few lurkers"; just another instance of you not caring about what I'm writing.
In post 1204, farside22 wrote:That's because????
My guess would be that Gin didn't like your push for the same reason that it annoys me; your attack on us either demonstrates absolutely no awareness of what we've been doing this game, or it's annoyingly vague. Why did you think that my catchup posts sucked?
In post 1204, farside22 wrote:And those dreadful points they made where they didn't ask anything of the player they are calling scum?
The implication here seems to be that Almost Chara doesn't question people, and you're flat out wrong if that's what you're trying to say.
If you aren't, then I'm still confused.
The Wood Cutters
The Wood Cutters
Goon
The Wood Cutters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1399 (ISO) » Mon Apr 10, 2017 10:58 pm

I feel better about lynching havingfitz than I did ThinkMomo.

The most important thing that I am looking for from a replacement in a precarious position as he was is the read he has on the counterwagon, whether it's a genuine progression or not and how contrived the case on them is, and the progression doesn't at all seem genuine to me and it seems contrived as shit.
In post 1367, havingfitz wrote:...not a fan of fake claims.
For example, this post is his first comment on any of AC's posts, which happened to be a response to the explanation that AC offered for the VT gambit. Now, havingfitz immediately scumreading it is a small red flag (it's believable enough, but fairly convenient for a scum!fitz here), but more significant is how shallow the attack is - I think it's indicative of fitz finding something to push on AC. For example, he could have talked about how AC's interactions with us seemed like someone buddying up to a player they thought was strong, he could have pointed out the original excuse of "I can be caught out by any role" and call this excuse a modification, he could have pointed out any number of things in the VT claim sequence that bothered him if the read was genuine, but instead, all he had to say was "I don't like fake claims".

The rest of his read on AC isn't as noticeably horrible, but it certainly doesn't look genuine - the only thing it focuses on is refuting the case on him and spinning it to push AC as scum with, which is expected behavior from scum.

Farside's opening I liked more - her tone is what stands out the most as being town from me, she doesn't match the conviction she feels as town as scum (or come anywhere near it), and I really liked her interactions with AC - the initial pushes of "you're a better player than this, town you is X and X and X" is something that felt very generally and is coincidentally something I've seen her push elsewhere as town, and the unexplained backoff of the read strikes me as a move she's very unlikely to make as scum regardless of AC's alignment (simply because it stands out so much) but seems like a perfectly understandable move as town.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”