[Game Over] Newbie 1784 - Escape Room

For Newbie Games, which have a set format and experienced moderators. Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1225 (ISO) » Mon Apr 10, 2017 2:58 pm

Post by nancy »

In post 846, Drixx wrote:That's a probabilistic argument and it fails in light of the fact that we have information to work with. In fact ... I would go so far as to say that how Nancy responds to my request will have a HUGE impact on how the rest of this plays out. Try to read between the lines BlackVoid. If scum is who I think it is, I'm quite sure they will see what you didn't.
Like do you think this post comes from scum!Drixx?

Granted he hasn't elaborated on this point so I don't really know what his thought process is here.
:2017-2018:
hi meet my mafiascum gravestone, the flowers were probably left by camn or schadd or Prism, blow them kisses for me would you?
BlackVoid
BlackVoid
Mafia Scum
BlackVoid
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1226 (ISO) » Mon Apr 10, 2017 2:59 pm

Post by BlackVoid »

In post 1204, Srceenplay wrote:I thought it was all ready clear I wasn't actively trying to lynch Pine.
So, your vote was what, just a "reaction test" to see who else jumped on? What about your vote on nancy?
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1227 (ISO) » Mon Apr 10, 2017 3:00 pm

Post by nancy »

In post 887, Drixx wrote:The planting of the idea that a kill won't happen and thus we lynch Nancy is why that post is scummy. There's a clear intended end point where a town player would be actually thinking about the different possibilities. It's not like the idea is super complex. It's literally a post with one aim, and that's to ensure nancy gets lynched.

I've seen this kind of slip quite a lot. He's scum. I will put my own skin on the line even. I'm that sure.

And that's without even going into the REST of the problems in the ISO.
The fact that he's refused to go into the rest of the problmes he sees is frustrating.
hi meet my mafiascum gravestone, the flowers were probably left by camn or schadd or Prism, blow them kisses for me would you?
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1228 (ISO) » Mon Apr 10, 2017 3:01 pm

Post by nancy »

In post 1094, Drixx wrote:
In post 1018, nancy wrote:Fyi Drixx if you are Town I am not too impressed by this EoD from you.
Erm... sorry. I actually expected that I was roped already. It's passover and I told you my town reads and my scum reads, which is pretty solid as far as day one goes for me. If not for the claims (which is neither here nor there but something worth talking about after), I would have far less to leave as my legacy.

I'm actually kind of surprised. I checked in after I got done with my work for today because I didn't recall a PM about being dead and there was like 9 more pages, and somehow I went from L-1 to not going to be lynched back to I think about to be lynched again.

See my earlier post for my thoughts and reads when you see me bleed green. I'm sorry that I'm not better at day one than I am.
Surprise doesn't feel real here. But then, it's Drixx, and a lot of his emotion just comes off as fake to me.
BlackVoid
BlackVoid
Mafia Scum
BlackVoid
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1229 (ISO) » Mon Apr 10, 2017 3:02 pm

Post by BlackVoid »

In post 1202, nancy wrote:Void I vastly prefer a Chronicle lynch today ftr.
I don't have a strong opinion on Chronicle. I'll look into him. Mind linking me to the posts you find scummiest?
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1230 (ISO) » Mon Apr 10, 2017 3:03 pm

Post by nancy »

In post 705, Drixx wrote:You shouldn't have made this post. It would have been much better for getting a read on me coming in if you had let me read the thread and believe you were town reading me because of how Pine handled the slot, so you could watch and see if I tried to stick to what he was doing, struck off in my own direction, or whatever.
In post 696, nancy wrote:Hi Drixx. You scum this time?
Hi Nancy. I am not. Care to throw some questions at me and help me get into the game quicker?
Ftr this entrance was really weak and just feels like posture. At the time I felt that town!Drixx would've responded differently to that question but I can't say for sure.
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1231 (ISO) » Mon Apr 10, 2017 3:04 pm

Post by Drixx »

A much better place to look for scum me is Steven Universe 2. In fact, the game you linked was basically a good example of why one should take a short break after long and exhausting games lol.

And who said I gave up? I simply pointed out that I replaced into what seems like a doomed slot, and after giving my thoughts I expected the lynch to be imminent. Nobody is more surprised than me that it didn't play out that way.

P-Edit: I could just quote YOU making posts pointing out the issues with Noodle if you really want nancy?

Like. I take it as a granted that you are competent and then some, so it follows that your own issues with Noodle plus what I pointed out is probably something stronger than weak evidence.
Get to know a Drixx - Recently Updated!
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1232 (ISO) » Mon Apr 10, 2017 3:05 pm

Post by Drixx »

In post 1228, nancy wrote:
In post 1094, Drixx wrote:
In post 1018, nancy wrote:Fyi Drixx if you are Town I am not too impressed by this EoD from you.
Erm... sorry. I actually expected that I was roped already. It's passover and I told you my town reads and my scum reads, which is pretty solid as far as day one goes for me. If not for the claims (which is neither here nor there but something worth talking about after), I would have far less to leave as my legacy.

I'm actually kind of surprised. I checked in after I got done with my work for today because I didn't recall a PM about being dead and there was like 9 more pages, and somehow I went from L-1 to not going to be lynched back to I think about to be lynched again.

See my earlier post for my thoughts and reads when you see me bleed green. I'm sorry that I'm not better at day one than I am.
Surprise doesn't feel real here. But then, it's Drixx, and a lot of his emotion just comes off as fake to me.
That's because I don't
generally
play emotionally. The rare times when I do haven't gone so well. Space Dandy 2 between Titus and I is the "gold standard" for that.
Get to know a Drixx - Recently Updated!
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1233 (ISO) » Mon Apr 10, 2017 3:05 pm

Post by nancy »

In post 1229, BlackVoid wrote:I don't have a strong opinion on Chronicle. I'll look into him. Mind linking me to the posts you find scummiest?
Their tone, from the meta you provided. I'll quote our interaction earlier into a wall and you can take from it what you will.
Srceenplay
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1234 (ISO) » Mon Apr 10, 2017 3:05 pm

Post by Srceenplay »

In post 1226, BlackVoid wrote:
In post 1204, Srceenplay wrote:I thought it was all ready clear I wasn't actively trying to lynch Pine.
So, your vote was what, just a "reaction test" to see who else jumped on? What about your vote on nancy?
I scum read nancy.
"A man can not be too careful on the choices of his enemies." Oscar Wilde
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1235 (ISO) » Mon Apr 10, 2017 3:06 pm

Post by nancy »

In post 1231, Drixx wrote:P-Edit: I could just quote YOU making posts pointing out the issues with Noodle if you really want nancy?
I really wouldn't want :P

I'd really prefer if you took out from his ISO what you personally found scummy.
BlackVoid
BlackVoid
Mafia Scum
BlackVoid
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1236 (ISO) » Mon Apr 10, 2017 3:06 pm

Post by BlackVoid »

In post 1214, Srceenplay wrote:
In post 1213, WhyMafia wrote:
In post 1211, nancy wrote:I think WM has been equally as opportunistic tbh
Mind explaining?
Tomorrow.
Right now your townish.
Don't sidetrack with the short time left.
This looks ridiculously like a partner interaction between WhyMafia and srceenplay. Gotta look into that as well while I catch up.
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1237 (ISO) » Mon Apr 10, 2017 3:07 pm

Post by nancy »

In post 1234, Srceenplay wrote:I scum read nancy.
zzzzzzzz
Srceenplay
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1238 (ISO) » Mon Apr 10, 2017 3:08 pm

Post by Srceenplay »

In post 1236, BlackVoid wrote:
In post 1214, Srceenplay wrote:
In post 1213, WhyMafia wrote:
In post 1211, nancy wrote:I think WM has been equally as opportunistic tbh
Mind explaining?
Tomorrow.
Right now your townish.
Don't sidetrack with the short time left.
This looks ridiculously like a partner interaction between WhyMafia and srceenplay. Gotta look into that as well while I catch up.
Hopefully he is my partner and I don't have to worry about him.
Srceenplay
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1239 (ISO) » Mon Apr 10, 2017 3:09 pm

Post by Srceenplay »

In post 1237, nancy wrote:
In post 1234, Srceenplay wrote:I scum read nancy.
zzzzzzzz
He asked, I answered.
If it makes you feel better, I town read you now.
BlackVoid
BlackVoid
Mafia Scum
BlackVoid
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1240 (ISO) » Mon Apr 10, 2017 3:10 pm

Post by BlackVoid »

In post 1225, nancy wrote:
In post 846, Drixx wrote:That's a probabilistic argument and it fails in light of the fact that we have information to work with. In fact ... I would go so far as to say that how Nancy responds to my request will have a HUGE impact on how the rest of this plays out. Try to read between the lines BlackVoid. If scum is who I think it is, I'm quite sure they will see what you didn't.
Like do you think this post comes from scum!Drixx?

Granted he hasn't elaborated on this point so I don't really know what his thought process is here.
Why would he not tell us who he thinks scum is in this context when it looks like he's about to be lynched?
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1241 (ISO) » Mon Apr 10, 2017 3:17 pm

Post by nancy »

Spoiler: Chronicle y nancy
In post 1020, Chronicle wrote:
In post 1002, nancy wrote:In fact I basically oppose Drixx being lynched here. If we're going to lynch for a Chronicle/Drixx team we should lynch Chronicle.
You'd end yourself with a town lynch and more apathy D2.
In post 1021, nancy wrote:The AtE isn't even good because you're completely missing the point of why I even said that.
In post 1023, Chronicle wrote:Anyway I'm on mobile so I can't do any ISO runs or expansive research, but based on the last few pages and what I can remember

I still like Noodle for town. Honestly with all the scumreads on him I've tried to reevaluate this read but I can't convince myself he's scum, outside of his reaction to the nancy claim. My first instinct was to unvote and wait for a CC, but the way he continued to push for it(like Loop) just read as scum desperate for a lynch.

Which brings me to Loop. Adding on to his play post nancy claim, I remember him posing questions through the game, so he's kind of had a tonal townread/gut town, but I haven't seen anything insightful from the slot honestly. So could be scum for the usual appearing to be scumhunting but not really doing anything. I really only thought about this post nancy claim.

Pine/Drixx: didn't care for Pine's play. Was never active enough to determine if he was lurking or if his attention was divided, never produced enough content and interactions(with me at least) for me to have a decent read. If nancy knows Pine's meta well enough, I'm all for sheeping. Regarding Drixx, I honestly can't tell y'all anything right now because I have paid very little attention to the slot, but gut town?

WhyMafia, although I pushed him for scum previously, his recent posts I like tonally. Thinking back he has this genuine tone that I've been cautious of, which could explain why I decided to push him for scum, but I don't think newbscum play like this. The perspective that he could be buddies with Pine/Drixx are interesting, but my thoughts on his play alone just make me think it's confbias reads.

Srceenplay is a probscum, going off what I remember from his play. I can't recall him taking strong stances, or forming any of his own significant stances. He's got a lot of sheeping and random jumping of votes, and I'm quite upset I'm only thinking about this now.

Am I forgetting someone
In post 1024, Chronicle wrote:
In post 1021, nancy wrote:The AtE isn't even good because you're completely missing the point of why I even said that.
Not AtE, just saying
In post 1026, Chronicle wrote:Actually I see what you meant then

But the fact that you've listed me as your preferred lynch a buncha times still makes that post relevant
In post 1027, Chronicle wrote:Oh Tess

I'm not sure about Tess, I'll run his ISO
In post 1027, Chronicle wrote:Oh Tess

I'm not sure about Tess, I'll run his ISO
In post 1028, nancy wrote:Thanks Chronicle.

pedit posts
In post 1029, Chronicle wrote:Skimmed his recent posts, I'd put Tess as nullscum because fluffy posting
In post 1030, Chronicle wrote:Hello nancy

I've got some time now, and I got no guarantee I'll be around deadline, so talk to me for a bit then I'll throw my vote before going off to bed
In post 1031, nancy wrote:Still waiting to talk to Void before we decide on a lynch so voting anywhere is a no go atm.

How do you feel about the meta argument against you? I notice you've started naming gut reads since Void pointed it out, and your reads seem to be following mine a little wrt WM and Src. Thoughts?

Also, talk to me about your thought processes in this post? Why were you so ready to believe in scum!Noodle after spending most of the Day defending him? I realize that you've once again affirmed your TR there.
In post 902, Chronicle wrote:
In post 896, nancy wrote:Alright. And would you care to correct him as IC that I am conf!town by virtue of not having been CC'd?
i don't understand why you need to do this, or why anyone is still pushing your lynch

which strongly susggests loopscum and noodlescum
In post 1032, nancy wrote:
In post 1029, Chronicle wrote:Skimmed his recent posts, I'd put Tess as nullscum because fluffy posting
Elaboration on this could be helpful.
In post 1033, nancy wrote:
In post 629, Chronicle wrote:
In post 627, WhyMafia wrote:Repeating something over and over doesn't make it true fyi
Like how you repeated multiple times that I never explained my Noodle read? Anything else you want to lie about?
What changed your mind about this?
In post 1035, nancy wrote:Talk to me about this sequence in retrospect? Didn't get much explanation from you at the time about your thought process there, and I never got much from wrt your scumread on my slot in the first place. Why were you scumreading me? Where do you think you went wrong in reading me?
In post 735, Chronicle wrote:I am lazy to read.

Please summarise the last 3 pages for me so that I don't have to sit down and read all of them.

^@nancy and noodle

Thanks
In post 740, Chronicle wrote:VOTE: nancy

come on board loop
In post 744, Chronicle wrote:your noodle push sucks
In post 746, Chronicle wrote:because you are scum and you can't do a good push on town
In post 749, Chronicle wrote:because I did read it, but i am too lazy to entertain you right now given how the last 3 pages have gone nowhere.
In post 750, Chronicle wrote:but if you would to try, tell me why noodle is scum
pedit lol
In post 1036, Chronicle wrote:
In post 1031, nancy wrote:How do you feel about the meta argument against you? I notice you've started naming gut reads since Void pointed it out, and your reads seem to be following mine a little wrt WM and Src. Thoughts?

Also, talk to me about your thought processes in this post? Why were you so ready to believe in scum!Noodle after spending most of the Day defending him? I realize that you've once again affirmed your TR there.
Don't have any particular thoughts. The difference is that I fucked that game with a bad D1 play, so I wasn't eager to throw a vote, and the games content made it hard to get a good read. Just couldn't get into it.

Void pointed out what? Most of them I've listed as gut because I'm going off my gut right now, not reading ISOs and thinking about them.

Hmm, possible that I may unknowingly have sheeped you on those because I read it and agreed with them. Are you concerned I'm buddying?

I just thought that his actions post youclaim didn't reflect town, because it opposed what I would have done. As much as I thought you were scum, it would be the worst idea to continue to push your lynch without a CC, because if scum weren't already on the wagon, the unneeded suspicion I would throw on the claim would only make it easier for scum and demotivating for town.

While I do think that was a scummy move, I still think he's town. His posting since he unvoted ring as genuine reevaluation, and I like it.
In post 1037, Chronicle wrote:
In post 1032, nancy wrote:
Elaboration on this could be helpful.
I just skimmed his recent posts, that are pretty empty, promise on delivering but not really delivering. I would wait on that readlist, but with less than a day to deadline I don't think it will come. My failure to recall anything outstanding about the slot kinda makes me think he's been fluffing most the game and coasting.

A bit lazy to reaffirm this though, I don't like reading ISOs on mobile
In post 1038, Chronicle wrote:
In post 1033, nancy wrote:
In post 629, Chronicle wrote:
In post 627, WhyMafia wrote:Repeating something over and over doesn't make it true fyi
Like how you repeated multiple times that I never explained my Noodle read? Anything else you want to lie about?
What changed your mind about this?
Not sure what you're referring to here
In post 1039, Chronicle wrote:
In post 1034, StealthyNoodle wrote:@chronicle even now, my gut is screaming that nancy's scum. I'm waiting for doc to claim before deadline.
Yeah, don't think that's gonna happen
In post 1040, nancy wrote:
In post 1036, Chronicle wrote:Hmm, possible that I may unknowingly have sheeped you on those because I read it and agreed with them. Are you concerned I'm buddying?
I'm more concerned that the reads don't feel entirely genuine. Especially your read on WM. You've not addressed why any of your previous points against him were wrong, you've simply said that you like him tonally recently and that you don't think newb!scum would play the way he has been playing. (< Elaborate on this please.) With as sure as you've seemed all game, that's quite a shift.

In post 1036, Chronicle wrote:His posting since he unvoted ring as genuine reevaluation, and I like it.
Which posts specifically? What about them seem genuine to you?
In post 1041, nancy wrote:
In post 1037, Chronicle wrote:I just skimmed his recent posts, that are pretty empty, promise on delivering but not really delivering. I would wait on that readlist, but with less than a day to deadline I don't think it will come. My failure to recall anything outstanding about the slot kinda makes me think he's been fluffing most the game and coasting.
What about this do you think warrants a nullscum read? Do you think the way he has been coasting comes from scum?
In post 1042, nancy wrote:
In post 1038, Chronicle wrote:Not sure what you're referring to here
Am referring to your stance on WM, saying that he's a liar, etc.
In post 1043, Chronicle wrote:
In post 1035, nancy wrote:Talk to me about this sequence in retrospect? Didn't get much explanation from you at the time about your thought process there, and I never got much from wrt your scumread on my slot in the first place. Why were you scumreading me? Where do you think you went wrong in reading me?
I'm pretty confident Noodle is town, and the way your interaction with him played out I just couldn't see it as town vs town, and I didn't like how you responded to his posts(previously explained), and similar to how I've been cautious about WM due to his tone, I've been cautious about you because of your town. That, and I sheeped the wincon argument a bit.

I think I probably confbiased/played off of my emotions a bit too much, but granted I don't think your play has been obvtown. Towny, sure, but against Noodle whom I townread harder, and the whole noise that came with BP claims early game, it just ended with me thinking you were probably scum, and I ended up tunnelling from there.
In post 1044, nancy wrote:Don't envy your foneposting btw. Not sure how you manage to cope with that.
In post 1045, Chronicle wrote:
In post 1044, nancy wrote:Don't envy your foneposting btw. Not sure how you manage to cope with that.
I hate playing mobile too but I don't really have time with my computer often
In post 1046, nancy wrote:
In post 1043, Chronicle wrote:but against Noodle whom I townread harder, and the whole noise that came with BP claims early game, it just ended with me thinking you were probably scum, and I ended up tunnelling from there.
You were pushing me only before the claim.
In post 1047, nancy wrote:Nvm I misread your post.
In post 1048, nancy wrote:If you were tunneled on me why were you instead pushing WM all day, until I started pushing Noodle?
In post 1049, Chronicle wrote:
In post 1040, nancy wrote:I'm more concerned that the reads don't feel entirely genuine. Especially your read on WM. You've not addressed why any of your previous points against him were wrong, you've simply said that you like him tonally recently and that you don't think newb!scum would play the way he has been playing. (< Elaborate on this please.) With as sure as you've seemed all game, that's quite a shift.
It was probably a bit of OMGUS, a bit of me thinking he should be playing better because he's played before. My push on him wasn't the first thing on my mind, because I'm more concerned with what's happened postclaim and my read on Noodle. The list likely won't be very consistent, because it's heavily gut and heavily based on recent content.

I'll relook my WM push though since you're interested
In post 1050, Chronicle wrote:
In post 1040, nancy wrote:Which posts specifically? What about them seem genuine to you?
I hate questions like this that make me jump between pages.
In post 1051, nancy wrote:Sorry :/
In post 1052, Chronicle wrote:Page 40 has the stream of consciousness kinda vibe that I like.
In post 1053, Chronicle wrote:Whether or not it's genuine is kind of a gut thing, but imagine being scum and having your strongest "scumread" claim PR, unCC'd. Seems kinda hard to make a good reevaluation post with a nice flow of thoughts, because imo it's hard to fake as scum
In post 1054, nancy wrote:
In post 941, StealthyNoodle wrote:Okay, so scum can nokill (but that'd be risky for them, yes? Because we might not DK nancy next day either. There's also the chance that a doc claim comes around tomorrow). Sorry, I forgot about the BP.
In post 952, StealthyNoodle wrote:
In post 888, Chronicle wrote:
In post 825, StealthyNoodle wrote:Please, thoughts on this.
The only thing I'm thinking of is why haven't you unvoted?
For some reason it really feels like a defeat, ughh.
UNVOTE: nancy
In post 966, StealthyNoodle wrote:
In post 961, BlackVoid wrote:That's seven alive, two conf-town, one scum. That's a very advantageous situation for town.
Allright, thanks for explaining. I'm on board.
VOTE: Drixx
In post 980, StealthyNoodle wrote:Well, after settling with nancy being conf!town I suppose she's up there with WhyMafia.
In post 1034, StealthyNoodle wrote:@chronicle even now, my gut is screaming that nancy's scum. I'm waiting for doc to claim before deadline.
Does that strike you as genuine re-eval?
In post 1055, Chronicle wrote:
In post 1048, nancy wrote:If you were tunneled on me why were you instead pushing WM all day, until I started pushing Noodle?
I only tunneled you after my WM push
In post 1056, Chronicle wrote:I dislike his nightkill related posting, because it's just dumping suspicion.

Not sure what you've quoted is really representative of his recent reevaluation
In post 1057, Chronicle wrote:Anyway my battery is running low, I'll come back to this game later
In post 1058, nancy wrote:His reevaluation would only really have to happen in a significant sense wrt my slot because me being scum shouldn't affect other slots unless he was basing his reads heavily off associatives.

And alright, thanks very much for standing up to the inquisition. You're a hero regardless of alignment.
In post 1059, nancy wrote:
In post 1058, nancy wrote:His reevaluation would only really have to happen in a significant sense wrt my slot because me being scum shouldn't affect other slots unless he was basing his reads heavily off associatives.
Ftr this is only partially true and, as with everything, depends on context. As I've said before, a scumread flipping Town (or in this case, becoming conf!town) is generally always a great reason to check yourself and go over your reasoning again. It doesn't mean you should believe you must be wrong on other reads as well, but it does mean that you should reassess.
Chronicle
Chronicle
Goon
Chronicle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1242 (ISO) » Mon Apr 10, 2017 3:18 pm

Post by Chronicle »

Hello
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1243 (ISO) » Mon Apr 10, 2017 3:18 pm

Post by nancy »

In post 1240, BlackVoid wrote:Why would he not tell us who he thinks scum is in this context when it looks like he's about to be lynched?
Not what I'm referring to. He clearly has some hidden theory here and I find that think of thing more likely to come from town!Drixx than scum!Drixx in context.
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1244 (ISO) » Mon Apr 10, 2017 3:19 pm

Post by nancy »

In post 1243, nancy wrote:
In post 1240, BlackVoid wrote:Why would he not tell us who he thinks scum is in this context when it looks like he's about to be lynched?
Not what I'm referring to. He clearly has some hidden theory here and I find that kind of thing more likely to come from town!Drixx than scum!Drixx in context.
Edit.
Chronicle
Chronicle
Goon
Chronicle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1245 (ISO) » Mon Apr 10, 2017 3:20 pm

Post by Chronicle »

In post 1233, nancy wrote:
In post 1229, BlackVoid wrote:I don't have a strong opinion on Chronicle. I'll look into him. Mind linking me to the posts you find scummiest?
Their tone, from the meta you provided. I'll quote our interaction earlier into a wall and you can take from it what you will.
Just my tone?
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1246 (ISO) » Mon Apr 10, 2017 3:24 pm

Post by nancy »

Your tone doesn't feel genuine, your push on WM didn't feel genuine, your hard-buddying and defending of Noodle doesn't feel genuine, your stances in general don't seem genuine, the way you began listing gutreads after Void brought up that meta point on you doesn't feel genuine.
Chronicle
Chronicle
Goon
Chronicle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1247 (ISO) » Mon Apr 10, 2017 3:27 pm

Post by Chronicle »

Not genuine = scum motivated?
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1248 (ISO) » Mon Apr 10, 2017 3:29 pm

Post by nancy »

In post 1239, Srceenplay wrote:He asked, I answered.
If it makes you feel better, I town read you now.
My play hasn't changed one bit. The only difference is that people are talking to me now, where before they just rebutted my attempts at conversation by calling me scum.
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1249 (ISO) » Mon Apr 10, 2017 3:30 pm

Post by nancy »

In post 1247, Chronicle wrote:Not genuine = scum motivated?
Town has little to no reason to be fake.

Return to “The Road to Rome [Newbie Games]”