[Game Over] Newbie 1784 - Escape Room

For Newbie Games, which have a set format and experienced moderators. Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1325 (ISO) » Mon Apr 10, 2017 6:41 pm

Post by nancy »

Atm I don't have much respect for my Srceenplay TR and I'm basically giving him the benefit of the doubt on every count in order to see the Town in him. I may be looking too hard for town!Src there, I don't know.
I have a decent amount of respect for my Tes TR.
I feel wishy-washy about my WM townlean and I think I may /want/ him too much to not be scum derp-clearing for my read there to be something to go by.
I feel hesitant about my scumlean on Noodle but he's literally given me nothing to reconsider the read so I don't feel comfortable putting him anywhere else. The active lurking is gross.
I have a good amount of respect for my SR on Chronicle.
I also want to respect your TR on Loopdan so I'm willing to not actively pursue my Loopdan SR in the short term. I'm far from convinced on that count, though.
No clue whether Drixx flips scum here or not. It feels like scum on a gut level but I feel like most of the points against it are circumstantial.
:2017-2018:
hi meet my mafiascum gravestone, the flowers were probably left by camn or schadd or Prism, blow them kisses for me would you?
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1326 (ISO) » Mon Apr 10, 2017 7:01 pm

Post by nancy »

Anyway, really glad you replaced in when you did Void. Gave me some sanity for Day 1. Going to miss you tomorrow.
hi meet my mafiascum gravestone, the flowers were probably left by camn or schadd or Prism, blow them kisses for me would you?
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1327 (ISO) » Mon Apr 10, 2017 7:06 pm

Post by nancy »

54 pages is a really good Day 1 fwiw.
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1328 (ISO) » Mon Apr 10, 2017 7:07 pm

Post by nancy »

Like, I know some people might say that's too long, but considering the circumstances I'm pretty fucking satisfied with what we've gotten out of everyone today.
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1329 (ISO) » Mon Apr 10, 2017 7:07 pm

Post by nancy »

Well, excepting Loopdan, naturally.
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1330 (ISO) » Mon Apr 10, 2017 7:08 pm

Post by Drixx »

Really? You agreed earlier that there was evidence by induction that I'm not scum and you hammer me? How does that make ANY sense?
In post 1275, BlackVoid wrote:There was something bugging me about Drixx. I finally found what I was looking for. A recently completed game I spectated. Here is a Drixx post:
In post 11828, Reasonably Rational wrote:So what you're saying is that only your pride matters. You realize that we've been mislynched ONCE EVER, and that's featured in our signature.

Individually, we also both pride ourselves on not being mislynched.
The slot was scum so he may have been lying but I don't know why scum would lie about something like this. Assuming that's the truth, Drixx's play here doesn't come across like the play of someone who's almost mislynched and (seemingly) takes pride in that.
I don't know anyone who counts newbie games on their stats. Given that I am always experimenting with my game in newbie games, I draw suspicion fairly frequently, and if I can't shake it and I'm worried scum could use me for the clinching mislynch, I will often advocate that I be lynched before M/LYLO.

When it comes to my hydra with Cerberus ... I believe he has NEVER been mislynched playing by himself, and I think we have been only once in hydra, which is where the quote in the hydra's signature comes from.

In post 1279, nancy wrote:If that's true he's exactly like me. I've never been mislynched outside of newbies, largely because I devour wagons on me whole.
This. Except I've not gotten good enough to just make myself blatantly obvious town. I think the whole fact that the day would have ended days ago with a self hammer since I have been the designated lynch since before I replaced in should have been a pretty good argument in my favor.

In any case, my thoughts:

Noodle is scum. Just ... no ifs ands or buts. Certain things only come from a scum mindset and setting someone up to be lynched if a certain condition is met, and that condition can easily be met by the scum team making a choice ... that just doesn't come from town.

Presuming scum!Noodle, I think Loopdan makes the most sense to be his partner.

I don't like some of the posts by Srceenplay but I can't say whether it's scummy or just I don't like the posts, lol.
Get to know a Drixx - Recently Updated!
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1331 (ISO) » Mon Apr 10, 2017 7:10 pm

Post by nancy »

In post 1330, Drixx wrote:Really? You agreed earlier that there was evidence by induction that I'm not scum and you hammer me? How does that make ANY sense?
No other lynch was happening. Hammering you when I did was pro-town because it gives you the chance to come in and tell us your alignment. Also, there was the possibility that scum!you didn't self-hammer due to Loopdan's L-1 being somewhat sketchy.
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1332 (ISO) » Mon Apr 10, 2017 7:11 pm

Post by nancy »

Anyway, sorry Drixx.
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1333 (ISO) » Mon Apr 10, 2017 7:12 pm

Post by nancy »

Fwiw I think this a Town win.
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1334 (ISO) » Mon Apr 10, 2017 7:14 pm

Post by nancy »

Associatives from Pine were really significant. Hopefully Void gets in here soon to see this.

If you could elaborate on scum!Loopdan that would be really helpful because I'm climbing a mountain getting anyone to see him being scum here.

You don't think Chronicle has any chance of being scum, Drixx?
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1335 (ISO) » Mon Apr 10, 2017 7:15 pm

Post by Drixx »

I think noodle would have gone. In fact ... the amount of resistance to that and ease of a wagon on me is kind of an indication all by itself.

It is what it is though.

A chance? Sure. Likely? I didn't see anything that made me question mindset.
Get to know a Drixx - Recently Updated!
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1336 (ISO) » Mon Apr 10, 2017 7:16 pm

Post by nancy »

Meh, I really wanted the perfect win. Oh well. People were so lasered in on you. I tried at least.
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1337 (ISO) » Mon Apr 10, 2017 7:16 pm

Post by nancy »

In post 1335, Drixx wrote:I think noodle would have gone. In fact ... the amount of resistance to that and ease of a wagon on me is kind of an indication all by itself.
I know, and I argued that.
BlackVoid
BlackVoid
Mafia Scum
BlackVoid
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1338 (ISO) » Mon Apr 10, 2017 7:17 pm

Post by BlackVoid »

Sorry Drixx. I'm getting dinner right now but I'll look over the game in a bit. Agree that StealthyNoodle is most likely scum.
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1339 (ISO) » Mon Apr 10, 2017 7:21 pm

Post by nancy »

Meh Void I wish you were going to be here tomorrow gdit. Hope and pray for the 0.000000001% chance that scum decide to shoot in VTs for some bizarre reason.. or just forget to put in the NK :P
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1340 (ISO) » Mon Apr 10, 2017 7:24 pm

Post by nancy »

I could see Noodle/WM. Or Noodle/Chronicle. I don't know how to reconcile the tonal shift from Chronicle and I feel like combined with being vindicated by the tonal shift from Noodle (presuming that's scum) that's not a read I want to give up.
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1341 (ISO) » Mon Apr 10, 2017 7:28 pm

Post by nancy »

On the other hand I think Loopdan snidely parroting Src's comment wrt conf!towns on the Drixx wagon comes from scum!Loopdan far more than town!Loopdan.
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1342 (ISO) » Mon Apr 10, 2017 7:29 pm

Post by nancy »

Still disliking Src's insistence on following the Tracker.
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1343 (ISO) » Mon Apr 10, 2017 7:29 pm

Post by nancy »

Wish people would just play more pro-town.
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1344 (ISO) » Mon Apr 10, 2017 7:34 pm

Post by nancy »

In post 1064, nancy wrote:
In post 934, WhyMafia wrote:I personally think scum team includes Noodle. Not only for all the reasons you guys listed, but also for his interactions with me. He repeatedly hard defends me from every push against me. Not saying I don't appreciate it, but it's fishy. If he's scum, he would know I am town. However, the way things were going sometimes, I could be perceived as someone who might get lynched. That way, once I'm lynched, it seems like he's town because he repeatedly attempted to defend me. Adding on to that, if he gets lynched as scum, it'll create associations that Noodle seemed to defend me from a lynch. Therefore, I have a higher possibility of being his scum buddy. Hope his makes sense
Sorry if you're town Noodle :/
VOTE: StealthyNoodle
In post 940, WhyMafia wrote:I think noodle is smarter than he is trying to show. By appearing as new, he could garner sympathy and use his new player status as excuse for poor plays (then again, inshouldnt be talking as I use the same excuse)
In post 1062, WhyMafia wrote:
Unsure = Stealthy
Talk to me about why this read changed, WM?
This was never answered ftr.
StealthyNoodle
StealthyNoodle
Goon
StealthyNoodle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1345 (ISO) » Mon Apr 10, 2017 7:48 pm

Post by StealthyNoodle »

Morn

quote="In post 1302, nancy"]Why the fuck did you just hammer.

Mini is asleep right now thank goodness.[/quote]
This act is terrible. I want to lynch nancy so bad.

Also starting to suspect Drixx nancy as scumteam. You've soley been acting as his lawyer, making sure it looks like you didn't want him out for forced reasons.
StealthyNoodle
StealthyNoodle
Goon
StealthyNoodle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1346 (ISO) » Mon Apr 10, 2017 7:49 pm

Post by StealthyNoodle »

In post 1345, StealthyNoodle wrote:Morn
In post 1302, nancy wrote:Why the fuck did you just hammer.

Mini is asleep right now thank goodness.
This act is terrible. I want to lynch nancy so bad.

Also starting to suspect Drixx nancy as scumteam. You've soley been acting as his lawyer, making sure it looks like you didn't want him out for forced reasons.
*Edit
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1347 (ISO) » Mon Apr 10, 2017 7:50 pm

Post by nancy »

Smh.
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1348 (ISO) » Mon Apr 10, 2017 7:51 pm

Post by nancy »

Like, why do I always assume that people scumreading me and tunneling on me for garbage reasons are just really bad Towns.
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1349 (ISO) » Mon Apr 10, 2017 7:52 pm

Post by nancy »

OK so since Noodle is now conf!scum with that flaccid attempt to pretend he doesn't know Drixx is flipping Town, the partner is MOST likely in {Chronicle, Loopdan, WM}. Outside shot of Src.

Return to “The Road to Rome [Newbie Games]”