He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2075 (ISO) » Tue Apr 11, 2017 7:10 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2070, IAlwaysWinSometimes wrote:
In post 2060, MathBlade wrote:
In post 2057, IAlwaysWinSometimes wrote:So we're potentially lynching the actual bp? How is that a good idea? Shouldn't we look for mafia in other people, especially since we haven't killed any yet?
Lynch this too if I ever die. Iaws knows I am BP.

Lmao. Isn't the whole point of claiming to have the town believe you? So apparently I'm scum by believing you're bp. Great deducing skills, but you might wanna take another look at your thought process there.
Belief is one thing, knowing is another.

You said actual BP implying either A) You were hunting for a BP or B) You know I am telling the truth because you know I am Town. It is the word actual throwing me.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #2076 (ISO) » Tue Apr 11, 2017 7:48 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2075, MathBlade wrote:
In post 2070, IAlwaysWinSometimes wrote:
In post 2060, MathBlade wrote:
In post 2057, IAlwaysWinSometimes wrote:So we're potentially lynching the actual bp? How is that a good idea? Shouldn't we look for mafia in other people, especially since we haven't killed any yet?
Lynch this too if I ever die. Iaws knows I am BP.

Lmao. Isn't the whole point of claiming to have the town believe you? So apparently I'm scum by believing you're bp. Great deducing skills, but you might wanna take another look at your thought process there.
Belief is one thing, knowing is another.

You said actual BP implying either A) You were hunting for a BP or B) You know I am telling the truth because you know I am Town. It is the word actual throwing me.
Math is scum.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2077 (ISO) » Tue Apr 11, 2017 7:49 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

Right now I think Math is town.
IAlwaysWinSometimes
IAlwaysWinSometimes
Goon
IAlwaysWinSometimes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2078 (ISO) » Wed Apr 12, 2017 2:10 am

Post by IAlwaysWinSometimes »

Math I said potentially. You're really trying to find something scummy when there is nothing.
boring
boring
Mafia Scum
boring
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2079 (ISO) » Wed Apr 12, 2017 3:20 am

Post by boring »

In post 2076, Titus wrote: Math is scum.
What could scum gain from MathBlade's behavior? Why go through the effort of alientating the towniest player in the game? Why pick me as a tunnel, either? There were plenty of lower-hanging fruit around. It's a townie effort, even if it's terrible.

In scum's place, I'd push and pull to get town!Math to 3-way lylo with me, you (if you're not scum), or apparently IAWS.

Either way, unless my read on IAWS is dead wrong, this behavior coming from town!Math is more valuable to the scum team than if it's coming from scum!Math.

If Math was scum here, they'd gain way more from bussing. It would calm the game down to even less activity, and give them town credit.

Am I missing something?
mhsmith0
mhsmith0
Balancing Act
mhsmith0
Balancing Act
Balancing Act

Post Post #2080 (ISO) » Wed Apr 12, 2017 4:38 am

Post by mhsmith0 »

DeltaW replaces projectmatt effective immediately.
Show
http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Mhsmith0
Conq: you, sir, are great at being town.
BATMAN: Only jugg was the only one we didn’t scum read at least not me
Quick: There is little to no chance this slot is Power-Wolfing.
SR: I want to give him a day
Life is simply unfair, don't you think?
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2081 (ISO) » Wed Apr 12, 2017 6:05 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2079, boring wrote:
In post 2076, Titus wrote: Math is scum.
What could scum gain from MathBlade's behavior? Why go through the effort of alientating the towniest player in the game? Why pick me as a tunnel, either? There were plenty of lower-hanging fruit around. It's a townie effort, even if it's terrible.

In scum's place, I'd push and pull to get town!Math to 3-way lylo with me, you (if you're not scum), or apparently IAWS.

Either way, unless my read on IAWS is dead wrong, this behavior coming from town!Math is more valuable to the scum team than if it's coming from scum!Math.

If Math was scum here, they'd gain way more from bussing. It would calm the game down to even less activity, and give them town credit.

Am I missing something?
Titus just needs be lynched boring.

You need me in your pocket so you defend me from what is clearly bullshit Titus trying to save herself from impending lynch.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2082 (ISO) » Wed Apr 12, 2017 6:05 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2080, mhsmith0 wrote:DeltaW replaces projectmatt effective immediately.
Hi DeltaW!
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2083 (ISO) » Wed Apr 12, 2017 6:07 am

Post by MathBlade »

Also LOL at the boring/IAWS attempt to start a counter wagon to save Titus onto Gerry :P

Gotta go but please lynch Titus.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
IAlwaysWinSometimes
IAlwaysWinSometimes
Goon
IAlwaysWinSometimes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2084 (ISO) » Wed Apr 12, 2017 6:11 am

In post 2083, MathBlade wrote:Also LOL at the boring/IAWS attempt to start a counter wagon to save Titus onto Gerry :P

Gotta go but please lynch Titus.
It's not a save titus one, it's a lynch gerry wagon.
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2085 (ISO) » Wed Apr 12, 2017 7:07 am

Post by gerryoat »

IAlways why do you think I'm scum. All you've said is gut feel bullshit.
IAlwaysWinSometimes
IAlwaysWinSometimes
Goon
IAlwaysWinSometimes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2086 (ISO) » Wed Apr 12, 2017 7:16 am

It took 800 posts for you to say anything helpful. You took transcend's trolling way too seriously early game in a way that makes it look like you are scum who needed something to "scumhunt". Besides a flair of activity in the early/midgame and some bs filler, you've really done nothing besides that. Plus you voted the roleblocker, and only on the pretense that crumbing was a dumb idea. I still think there were maf on that wagon and I believe you are one.
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2087 (ISO) » Wed Apr 12, 2017 7:22 am

Post by gerryoat »

Because I have meta with Transcend since we are both from EM, you should know that. And I didn't take that long to do something helpful at all. And no one believed that RB claim, and I TR Hap and his case made sense
boring
boring
Mafia Scum
boring
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2088 (ISO) » Wed Apr 12, 2017 7:24 am

Post by boring »

In post 2081, MathBlade wrote: Titus just needs be lynched boring.

You need me in your pocket so you defend me from what is clearly bullshit Titus trying to save herself from impending lynch.
1. Titus doesn't look to be that desperately close to a lynch.

2. She might be closer if it wasn't
you
calling for her head.

3. Calling you the village idiot hardly qualifies as pocketing. Besides, what on earth could I possibly need from you? All I could ever wish for is some assurance that you won't sub into another game with me. Because heaven knows, I'm not signing up for any games with you on the roster.
IAlwaysWinSometimes
IAlwaysWinSometimes
Goon
IAlwaysWinSometimes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2089 (ISO) » Wed Apr 12, 2017 7:27 am

In post 2087, gerryoat wrote:Because I have meta with Transcend since we are both from EM, you should know that. And I didn't take that long to do something helpful at all. And no one believed that RB claim, and I TR Hap and his case made sense
Yes, I understand nobody believed it, but the scum knew for sure that it was a real town rb. By that logic, there must be a decent amount of scum on that wagon.
IAlwaysWinSometimes
IAlwaysWinSometimes
Goon
IAlwaysWinSometimes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2090 (ISO) » Wed Apr 12, 2017 7:28 am

Momo, you, boring and titus were the 4 besides my slot and hap that voted for juri.
IAlwaysWinSometimes
IAlwaysWinSometimes
Goon
IAlwaysWinSometimes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2091 (ISO) » Wed Apr 12, 2017 7:29 am

Boring is giving off town vibes to me, and I don't want to lynch them today. Momo is kinda just there and null, so that leaves me with you and titus. I'm thinking you are giving me worse feelings.
DeltaW
DeltaW
Goon
DeltaW
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2092 (ISO) » Wed Apr 12, 2017 7:35 am

Post by DeltaW »

Hi, don't know if mhsmith has announced my arrival or not but here I am.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2093 (ISO) » Wed Apr 12, 2017 8:52 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2079, boring wrote:What could scum gain from MathBlade's behavior? Why go through the effort of alientating the towniest player in the game? Why pick me as a tunnel, either? There were plenty of lower-hanging fruit around. It's a townie effort, even if it's terrible.
Noise. Hiding a lack of scumhunting. Turning town against itself.

I dunno. Maybe Math is civving it up.

Unless Math wants to fake a guilty on me and eat rope, this attitude she and Dunn are presenting serves no town purpose to me.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2094 (ISO) » Wed Apr 12, 2017 8:53 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2079, boring wrote:If Math was scum here, they'd gain way more from bussing. It would calm the game down to even less activity, and give them town credit.
Math hates bussing unless they stage it hard core by planning.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2095 (ISO) » Wed Apr 12, 2017 8:53 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2092, DeltaW wrote:Hi, don't know if mhsmith has announced my arrival or not but here I am.
Welcome.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

boring
boring
Mafia Scum
boring
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2096 (ISO) » Wed Apr 12, 2017 9:46 am

Post by boring »

In post 2094, Titus wrote:
In post 2079, boring wrote:If Math was scum here, they'd gain way more from bussing. It would calm the game down to even less activity, and give them town credit.
Math hates bussing unless they stage it hard core by planning.
I meant an involuntary bussing as a liability. Then again, I know I've refrained from bussing an awful buddy in an effort to be a team player. I dunno. I can't pretend I'll be super-sorry to see MathBlade lynched, but I'm not planning to participate in it today. I'm actually okay with us all voting Gerryoat, to be honest.

To put more into the read, a part of my problem is the EM camaraderie he throws in. I have no problem with the fact that it exists. It's how he's using it. It's most obvious in that he's locked in calling you town because he developed a lame hard read on Impoetic. He did similar things with other members. Like just assuming Dunn is wrong-town, when there should be at least a twinkle of a scum-suspicion. And still these are reads that he can't really be held accpuntable for, and they seem designed to ingratiate himself to anyone with a lot of potential meta on him.

I'll share more, as thoughts coagulate.

Welcome, DeltaW, let us know if you get lost.
DeltaW
DeltaW
Goon
DeltaW
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2097 (ISO) » Wed Apr 12, 2017 10:27 am

Post by DeltaW »

In post 2078, IAlwaysWinSometimes wrote:Math I said potentially. You're really trying to find something scummy when there is nothing.
So is this try-hard scum or try-hard town, then again town shouldn't be as worried about getting lynched except in Mylo/Lylo.

Don't worry I'm Aristophane's alt, not really he'd get mad at me for lying, I am an alt though.
IAlwaysWinSometimes
IAlwaysWinSometimes
Goon
IAlwaysWinSometimes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2098 (ISO) » Wed Apr 12, 2017 10:33 am

In post 2097, DeltaW wrote:
In post 2078, IAlwaysWinSometimes wrote:Math I said potentially. You're really trying to find something scummy when there is nothing.
So is this try-hard scum or try-hard town, then again town shouldn't be as worried about getting lynched except in Mylo/Lylo.

Don't worry I'm Aristophane's alt, not really he'd get mad at me for lying, I am an alt though.

Are you referring to me, or to the person I'm talking to? Also are you gonna skim through the game or just wing it?
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2099 (ISO) » Wed Apr 12, 2017 11:10 am

Post by TheFuzzylogic99 »

Hi delta..... thanks for subbing in

How far along are you and do you have any opinion on the wagons or the events so far

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”