TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1250 (ISO) » Wed Apr 12, 2017 8:41 am

Post by TwoFace »

I still don't see why scum hans would attack a townie who's trying to get a wagon off his scum parter

Hypothetical of course
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1251 (ISO) » Wed Apr 12, 2017 8:51 am

Post by havingfitz »

In post 1228, TwoFace wrote:I'm calling fitz out on not scum hunting
Whether I am scum hunting or not is a matter of opinion. Which in your case as usual....would be wrong.
And even if you WERE right and I was not scumhunting....is that AI? Town unequivocally always scum hunt? Does that mean scum NEVER scum hunts? It's NAI bullshit from your narrow tiny mind.
In post 1228, TwoFace wrote:He proves me right but pulling a bunch of posts of mine to show some sort of hypocrisy despite saying he town reads me.
What I was doing here was showing how a winy ass thin skinned narrow minded tunneler who likes to threaten the wrath of the mods/site admins anytime someone pisses in his Wheaties is nothing but a major fcuking hypocrite. You have yourself claimed you are an asshole when you play mafia (we agree) and to try to give me shit about discrediting you (which is a major part of the game of mafia btw) and insulting you (one of the worst perpetrators of this on the site) is the epitome of hypocrisy.
In post 1228, TwoFace wrote:Meanwhile he's been asked twice to justify his town read on your slot since it's been proven already that "meta" reads aren't reliable since imp "meta read" drk as town and he wasn't.
All meta reads on Mafia.com are henceforth proven unreliable because imp got it wrong on DRK? HAHAHAHAHAHA! Wrong. Err...I mean "Bullshit!" Sometimes meta works. Using on D1 to help read someone I just played a game with is perfectly acceptable. And FYI...meta is part of the reason I'm town reading you this game. Zoinks!
In post 1228, TwoFace wrote:Fitz should be expected to either A. Abandon his town read because he should now know "meta" isn't a good reason anymore (which he hasn't)

Or B. Justify this town read with actual game content (which he's now avoiding doing)
Typical faulty TwoFace logic. Your A and B don't apply because A) meta "can" work. "isn't a good reason anymore" is just a baseless stupid narrow minded conclusion that helps you justify your shit read on me and B) I'm justifying my Hans read on meta. Deal with it.
In post 1229, TwoFace wrote:@imp. Where I'm at right now is fitz/you/hans has the last 2 scum.

Fitz needs to go first imo cause he's been less useful than the hans replacement and he's been here since day 1.
mindlesstunneltunneltunneltunnel........
In post 1229, TwoFace wrote:Fitz is currently top wagon getter and is not acting well. If we lynch hand replacement instead I'm ok with that but I really think evidence points to you/fitz and hans replacement is a frame job
Excellent post. I have one more vote than 3 other candidates so I must be scum. Just like CoolDog had the most votes D1 and was scum. TwoFace logic! Works evertime! Not...
In post 1229, TwoFace wrote:If fitz flips town, hans replacement will probably be lynched tomorrow
Line those lynches up. So if you push my mislynch through today your switch to someone I town read. Because my ulterior motive as town would be to townread scum!Hans. Perfect. Me town means my town reads are scum. Got it. TwoFace logic!
In post 1230, TwoFace wrote:Fuck forgot about horror. Damn see this is why lurking sucks. Horror is still a scum read so out him in there somewhere
So essentially you suspect everyone in the game except the essentially town confirmed Cop IAWS and........I assume Wheme and Eddie? For whatever reasons. So with that wide a net of potential scum your bound to be able to look back after twon loses and say it wasn't your fault because you had ID'd scum. What are your current reads on Eddie and Wheme by the way? If you suspect them as well your success rate of suspicion will be at 100%.

In post 1232, Eddie Cane wrote:
In post 1226, Oneironaut wrote:Why not voting implosion?
because fitz fitz as a partner with pretty much everyone in my lynch pile, and impo has been less completely awful than fitz today. fitz's post that I voted him for sold me on it.
he has still neglected to even talk about hans itg, it's pretty much a manufactured towmread that mag be buddying and may be partner.
Not true. I've said I town read Hans based on meta. I haven't ISO'd his content because 1) I think he's town and therefore not suspect enough for me to spend my time ISOing him and 2) those asking me to support him as town without using meta are a scum read and a faulty logician. Neither of which is worth my time appeasing. If I go to the trouble of ISOing anyone it will be my scum reads.
In post 1235, TwoFace wrote:
In post 1233, implosion wrote:I actually think fitzs recent reactions have been moderately town. I'll justify that and talk more about Hans tonight.

Why is kop not in your list of suspects?
Ignoring scum hunting and refusing to answer questions asked by 2 people to point out my hypocrisy is town reaction?
Wrong. See points above.
In post 1235, TwoFace wrote:Vote parking on a lame non AI reason from early day 2 is a town reaction?
"Lame" and whether something is "AI" or not is a matter of opinion. Kind of like my opinion of your shit reads.

And to be honest...the first person I ISO when I get the chance will be Kop to see if my current suspicions towards that slot remain. It's not a tunnel by any means.
In post 1235, TwoFace wrote:He needs death and it should be way before mylo/lylo which means next 2/3 day phases. If he was actually trying to be helpful maybe that would make sense but he isn't.
Opinion. A misguided one at that.
Town 57w-66l :: Not Town 29w-16l:: TBD 2
V/LA on weekends (i.e. RL > mafia)

The shortest GTKAS thread ever!
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1252 (ISO) » Wed Apr 12, 2017 8:53 am

Post by havingfitz »

In post 1246, TwoFace wrote:There's no posts from drk that show a drk/fitz connection which makes me doubt a drk/fitz connection
Exactly. You give me crap for not looking at DRK associations and then your main push today is on someone with no DRK associations. Awesome.

TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1253 (ISO) » Wed Apr 12, 2017 9:14 am

Post by TwoFace »

Zzzzz

Why are you wasting time arguing with me? Somebody you supposedly town read?

Jesus Christ man I've given you every chance to convince me you are town and every time you fail.

My vote isn't changing at this point. I don't care what the rest of y'all do
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1254 (ISO) » Wed Apr 12, 2017 9:17 am

Post by TwoFace »

In post 1251, havingfitz wrote:And to be honest...the first person I ISO when I get the chance will be Kop to see if my current suspicions towards that slot remain
Common sense says this should have been done before you voted today...
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1255 (ISO) » Wed Apr 12, 2017 9:17 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 1152, havingfitz wrote:
In post 1144, Eddie Cane wrote:what's your opinion of hans content wrt this game?
I'll tackle this asap. Might be tomorrow. Tied up most of rest of today.

While I'm at it...I'd ask the same of you.
YOU SAID you'd do it. now you're refusing because "lol meta town but replacement scum reads me so they can get mislynched"
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1256 (ISO) » Wed Apr 12, 2017 10:20 am

Post by havingfitz »

In post 1255, Eddie Cane wrote:but replacement scum reads me so they can get mislynched
Where did I say this?

TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1257 (ISO) » Wed Apr 12, 2017 10:27 am

Post by TwoFace »

In post 1251, havingfitz wrote:Whether I am scum hunting or not is a matter of opinion. Which in your case as usual....would be wrong.
I never understood this. What does responding to a person's opinion to tell them it's their opinion actually accomplish?

Guess what. Iaws basically has a similar opinion. Why aren't you arguing with him? He outright said he can't say if he town reads you or not cause you haven't done anything.

So why do you attack and discredit my opinion and not his?

Instead of trying to attack and discredit a town read (which is proving my "wrong" opinion correct btw) why not put that energy into idk.. attacking a scum read?
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1258 (ISO) » Wed Apr 12, 2017 10:29 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 1143, havingfitz wrote:
In post 1141, Eddie Cane wrote:so to be clear, you think hans is town but aren't interested in defending him?
Not above stating my town read and not voting him.
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1259 (ISO) » Wed Apr 12, 2017 10:32 am

Post by havingfitz »

In post 1258, Eddie Cane wrote:
In post 1143, havingfitz wrote:
In post 1141, Eddie Cane wrote:so to be clear, you think hans is town but aren't interested in defending him?
Not above stating my town read and not voting him.
?

IAlwaysWinSometimes
IAlwaysWinSometimes
Goon
IAlwaysWinSometimes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1260 (ISO) » Wed Apr 12, 2017 10:32 am

Post by IAlwaysWinSometimes »

Just ISO'd kop and they have done absolutely nothing. At least fitz is talking and such. Who would join a kop wagon if it started?
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1261 (ISO) » Wed Apr 12, 2017 10:34 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 1212, havingfitz wrote:^ You're painfully bad 2F (as town). That =/= scum though so I hope my read on you is right.

Do you get into misguided tunneling shit shows in all your games? How can that be any fun for you? smh...

Here's the deal. I
'm not going to the trouble of defending my meta read on Hans when he's been replaced by ______ One and for the sake of a scum read and someone who is terrible as town.

If there's anyone not on my wagon that doesn't like that response and would prefer a mislynch...hammer away.

I'm town btw.
implosion
implosion
he/him
Polymath
implosion
he/him
Polymath
Polymath
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1262 (ISO) » Wed Apr 12, 2017 10:35 am

Post by implosion »

Me
IAlwaysWinSometimes
IAlwaysWinSometimes
Goon
IAlwaysWinSometimes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1263 (ISO) » Wed Apr 12, 2017 10:36 am

eddie and 2f?
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1264 (ISO) » Wed Apr 12, 2017 10:39 am

Post by TwoFace »

In post 1260, IAlwaysWinSometimes wrote:Just ISO'd kop and they have done absolutely nothing. At least fitz is talking and such. Who would join a kop wagon if it started?
Talking but saying nothing
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1265 (ISO) » Wed Apr 12, 2017 10:39 am

Post by TwoFace »

In post 1253, TwoFace wrote:My vote isn't changing at this point. I don't care what the rest of y'all do
IAlwaysWinSometimes
IAlwaysWinSometimes
Goon
IAlwaysWinSometimes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1266 (ISO) » Wed Apr 12, 2017 10:43 am

why must you tunnel? There's multiple mafia you know
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1267 (ISO) » Wed Apr 12, 2017 10:54 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 1261, Eddie Cane wrote:
In post 1212, havingfitz wrote:^ You're painfully bad 2F (as town). That =/= scum though so I hope my read on you is right.

Do you get into misguided tunneling shit shows in all your games? How can that be any fun for you? smh...

Here's the deal. I
'm not going to the trouble of defending my meta read on Hans when he's been replaced by ______ One and for the sake of a scum read and someone who is terrible as town.

If there's anyone not on my wagon that doesn't like that response and would prefer a mislynch...hammer away.

I'm town btw.
?
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1268 (ISO) » Wed Apr 12, 2017 11:05 am

Post by TwoFace »

Cause that's what I do. Can't help it. He was at L-1 for Christ sake and his wagon fell apart for no reason.

Kop is 5th on my list right now.

The best way to stop my tunneling is to make a case on somebody else and have it be a really good case. I'll even consider a halfway decent case.

For now though I'll vote the scummy person who's more concerned with arguing with a town read than responding to scum hunting questions directed towards him and who's voting somebody for something they did in 1 post 25 pages ago that isn't even that scummy especially when part of fitz's logic was tha kop should want to read first before voting and fitz has just recently admitted to not reading first before voting which basically nullifies fitz's only reason for voting kop.
IAlwaysWinSometimes
IAlwaysWinSometimes
Goon
IAlwaysWinSometimes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1269 (ISO) » Wed Apr 12, 2017 11:10 am

But my point is that tunneling is often a bad idea, case in point day 1.
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1270 (ISO) » Wed Apr 12, 2017 11:14 am

Post by TwoFace »

@eddie. He's not going to waste time defending his meta read( despite the fact that one meta read this game has been disproven aka impo on drk) because somebody he scum reads (you?) and somebody who's bad town(me?)are asking BUT he's going to take the time to link every sort of insulting post I've made and respond to almost every single post I make about him to argue with me.

Seems legit.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1271 (ISO) » Wed Apr 12, 2017 11:16 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

has fitz even mentioned why he scum reads me?
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1272 (ISO) » Wed Apr 12, 2017 11:26 am

Post by TwoFace »

In post 1271, Eddie Cane wrote:has fitz even mentioned why he scum reads me?
He's still working off his scum reads from his night 1 post that he made day 2, considering his reason for voting kop came from that post. His scum read of you was mentioned there also.

For giving kop a scum read for voting and not trying to catch up and have all the facts, it's kind of odd that fitz would still cling to night 1 scum reads despite having multiple flips including a scum flip that could possibly change those reads.

But idk I'm just tunneling apparently. All my legitimate concerns can just be disregarded cause I'm tunneling...

:facepalm:
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1273 (ISO) » Wed Apr 12, 2017 11:34 am

Post by TwoFace »

In post 1260, IAlwaysWinSometimes wrote:Just ISO'd kop and they have done absolutely nothing. At least fitz is talking and such. Who would join a kop wagon if it started?
Like sure I'm tunneling but I'm providing a mountain of hard evidence as to why fitz is scum and you want me to throw that all aside cause you iso'd kop and saw they have done nothing?

:facepalm:

Earlier you said fitz has done nothing. I've provided plenty of evidence to show he's done plenty of scummy things.

like fine I can stop tunneling

UNVOTE:

But who am I going to vote now? Kop? No.

VOTE: horror

He hasn't done anything either. I've scum read him long time.

So now what?

The evidence I've provided for fitz isn't going to go away cause I stopped pushing him. It still points to fitz probably being scum.

He was at l-1 for Christ sake.
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1274 (ISO) » Wed Apr 12, 2017 11:46 am

Post by TwoFace »

When did it become preferable to lynch people for doing nothing aka policy lynching instead of doing something scummy?

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”