Ircher,
[1] Radiant Moonlight:
BTD6_maker,
[1] Ramcius:
alban,

NOT VOTING:
Keyser Söze,

MOD NOTES:
momo and zakk are the leading wagons. Just an early notice that I will be on vacation without internet access (or if I have an access, I'll be on mobile and that's hard for me to count VCs) for 4 days starting on Friday morning here until Monday morning here. Smith will be the one who'll take care for the game. Afterwards, you can expect more activity on me.

V/LA:
BTD6_maker is V/LA until April 14th. Radiant Moonlight is V/LA until monday. Keyser Soze V/LA until April 14th.

With
alive, it takes
to lynch. Day One will end in
(expired on 2017-04-19 00:05:00)
Show
Games that I modded:

|| Mini Normal 1848 || The Hogwarts Mafia || Valentine's Day || The Divergent Series || Another Mafia || Cities & Beaches || Moonlight || 13 Reasons Why ||

Get to know a Keyenpeydee!

"Cause a queen is what I embody."
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1126 (ISO) » Wed Apr 12, 2017 6:13 am

Post by Nero Cain »

vote:zakk
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1127 (ISO) » Wed Apr 12, 2017 6:37 am

Post by shos »

VOTE: momo
In post 836, Lucky2u said:

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1128 (ISO) » Wed Apr 12, 2017 7:16 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1118, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 1116, shos wrote:
In post 1102, Ramcius wrote:
In post 1101, shos wrote:I'm basically skimming the thread by now
Can we lynch NC, but only tomorrow?
why lynch him?
Because I really dislike his play both in the game and in the hood. But it is probably to town's favor to keep all our hood's people until (at least) tomorrow, so tomorrow.
What do you dislike about his play here?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

zakk
zakk
Jack of All Trades
zakk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1129 (ISO) » Wed Apr 12, 2017 7:50 am

Post by zakk »

here i am, conveniently posting a prod-dodge. love and kisses ircher!! ;)
permanently retired

see here for more info
zakk
zakk
Jack of All Trades
zakk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1130 (ISO) » Wed Apr 12, 2017 8:06 am

Post by zakk »

jk, not a prod dodge.
permanently retired

see here for more info
zakk
zakk
Jack of All Trades
zakk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1131 (ISO) » Wed Apr 12, 2017 8:06 am

Post by zakk »

Nero and Me

a short story by zakk

In post 381, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 371, zakk wrote:Good catch.
this is not a catch.
translation: "nuh uh"
In post 424, Nero Cain wrote:I'll buy into RC's Zakk thing.
sheeping
In post 466, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 465, zakk wrote:creature. go look at my posts.
tbf, he's a claimed SK that was magically turned town...if you believe that. Not really something to sell.
fluff post. doesn't respond to my posts about creature, doesn't respond to ircher (who i was responding to) either. perpetuates fluff, and is fluff itself.
In post 633, Nero Cain wrote:Zakk how does know each groups serums help you find scum at all?
non sequitur, obv didn't pay attention to my posts, or is ignoring them on purpose, and setting up a question designed to make me look bad.
In post 634, Nero Cain wrote:keyser, Zakk, RB are my preferred lynches
k
In post 716, Nero Cain wrote:town don't rolefish. You and Zakk fishing for the serum info is scummy as F.
disagree, but k.
In post 762, Nero Cain wrote:Alban if lack of wagons bother you then blame these worthless sacks of shit.

BTD6_maker, Transcend, alban, Elena Fisher, rb, shos, Keyser Söze, Aristophane

Though TBF, I should prob move my vote to Zakk as I'm not really thrilled with the company on Momo.
throws a ton of shade at people, then prefaces his vote-switch to me, with a reason which has nothing to do with me.
In post 763, Nero Cain wrote:
vote: Zakk
k
In post 814, Nero Cain wrote:We are not doing Ram. Both him and Alban need to get on the Zakk wagon or we could all just flashwagon Elana, who is PROB bussing Zakk anyways.
now he's pushing my lynch
In post 823, Nero Cain wrote:key still doesn't give me good town vibes

but I mean in the scenario where the Zakk wagon stalls and we couldn't slam dunk Elana...I'd br somewhat ok with Momo lynch and ok with pling any of PenguinPower, Ari and maybe Shos.
now he's lining up lynches, in case he can't push my lynch
In post 1007, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 990, Ramcius wrote:can someone make cases on momo and zakk?
the momo case is that he was pushing Wheme as scum then turned around and said that he was pushing Wheme as an RVS wagon and the ppl that actually felt he was scummy are the scum. So the question is, if Momo was just pushing an RVS wagon to get the game going why was he treating Wheme like scum? Was he just doing a good job selling it? Should we believe him?

I'm not sure about the Zakk "case". He just feels slimy and not town...so its gut for me.
i.e. there is no zakk case... just "gut"... yet he's pushing the wagon, lining up lynches, and wait, what happened about the pro-serum-reveal vs anti-serum-reveal?
In post 1094, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 1045, zakk wrote:such as that I'm town and she probably is too, due to her pushing the serum reveal
the serum reveal is such anti-town none sense. Like there's really no reason why that should have been a thought. I've come to the realization that I can't tell the difference between bad town and scum but any town read on Elana will have to be more than "lol serum reveal"
now tries to character assassinate me as "bad town" even if i'm not lynched, so that nobody will listen to me.

what's funny is this comes directly in reply to a post where i say he's being dumb on purpose.

in other words...

translation: "no u"
In post 1126, Nero Cain wrote:
vote:zakk
yeah... i'm pretty much sold on nero-scum at this point.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Nero Cain
permanently retired

see here for more info
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1132 (ISO) » Wed Apr 12, 2017 8:44 am

Post by shos »

zakk, tomorrow, please. not today.
In post 836, Lucky2u said:

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1133 (ISO) » Wed Apr 12, 2017 9:00 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1131, zakk wrote:translation: "nuh uh"
If Mew is town then he's 100% wrongtelling him "good catch" is buddying up to him and posturing on me.
In post 1131, zakk wrote:sheeping
Why is my sheeping RC scummy but your sheeping Mew isn't?
In post 1131, zakk wrote:fluff post. doesn't respond to my posts about creature, doesn't respond to ircher (who i was responding to) either. perpetuates fluff, and is fluff itself.
The most you've said about Creature is that he is scared to vote. But here's my thing, if you think its scummy that Creature was afraid to vote why is it also scummy that I felt it was scummy that Wheme was scared to vote Ircher? You keep calling me scummy while you are doing the same exact things. Project much?
In post 1131, zakk wrote:non sequitur, obv didn't pay attention to my posts, or is ignoring them on purpose, and setting up a question designed to make me look bad.
In post 625, zakk wrote:then we are slightly closer to removing the benefit that the scum have, in terms of information and prior planning.

Each of us only know 1 faction power.
The scum team potentially know all five.

Let's *share* our info, and help to make ourselves a slightly-less-uninformed majority, by sharing knowledge and balancing the scales somewhat.
This just seems like rhetoric to me. Even thought you are scum that's fake pushing on me or bad OMGUSY town and thus won't believe me....I'm town and as town I don't see any advantage in know any of the other serums.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1134 (ISO) » Wed Apr 12, 2017 9:06 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Also may be going on V/LA next week but an early heads up in case I do go.

Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea
Pronoun: He / Him / His

Post Post #1135 (ISO) » Wed Apr 12, 2017 9:52 am

Post by Ircher »

In post 1115, BTD6_maker wrote:Radiant Moonlight gives very little for analysis. Overall they have three votes on Momo. The first was RVS, so I can ignore that. The next two still do not have reasoning attached. (You once claimed that Momo was Town). What is your reasoning for the Momo votes?

Transcend next. Transcend was merely sheeping. From what I can see, they were sheeping Radiant Moonlight, who gave very little in the way of reasoning. Transcend, why did you do this, and do you still agree with it?

PenguinPower gave virtually nothing.

Whemestar next. This is more interesting. It seems as though the main reason is meta. Exactly what is the main difference? I noticed that the Town Momo posted a huge wall very early on. Other than that, there was not much of a difference. If you noticed another difference, please explain it and then show that this is a pattern throughout Momo's games, not just in these two instances.
Why have you not moved your vote throughout the game?
Links: User Page | GTKAS
Do you have questions, ideas, or feedback for the Scummies? Please pm me!
Radiant Moonlight
Radiant Moonlight
Goon
Radiant Moonlight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1136 (ISO) » Wed Apr 12, 2017 9:55 am

Post by Radiant Moonlight »

Nero's not like locktown but we're townreading him based on his contributions in hood.

Why don't we all lynch this?

VOTE: BTD6_Maker
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea
Pronoun: He / Him / His

Post Post #1137 (ISO) » Wed Apr 12, 2017 10:00 am

Post by Ircher »

Interesting. We coul lynch BTD6, but it isn't a very productive lynch given who BTD6 is.
Links: User Page | GTKAS
Do you have questions, ideas, or feedback for the Scummies? Please pm me!
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1138 (ISO) » Wed Apr 12, 2017 3:45 pm

Post by Transcend »

P
R
O
D
G
E

:)
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1139 (ISO) » Wed Apr 12, 2017 5:03 pm

Post by rb »

coolest prodge evar
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1140 (ISO) » Wed Apr 12, 2017 5:41 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1136, Radiant Moonlight wrote:Why don't we all lynch this?

eh....if he continues to be useless sure but I don't really see any sort of case on him besides "lol useless lurker"

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1141 (ISO) » Wed Apr 12, 2017 5:44 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1119, Radiant Moonlight wrote:I prefer Zakk. I don't want another wagon.

can you fill me in?

Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1142 (ISO) » Wed Apr 12, 2017 5:47 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 1140, Nero Cain wrote:

eh....if he continues to be useless sure but I don't really see any sort of case on him besides "lol useless lurker"
Isn't he on v/LA?
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1143 (ISO) » Wed Apr 12, 2017 5:49 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

yes and?

Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1144 (ISO) » Wed Apr 12, 2017 5:54 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

I'm saying that I don't think he should be a focus for this last home stretch. I have questions for him but considering he's on v/LA for another day and with the deadline being near so close to the weekend, I feel like it's just waste.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1145 (ISO) » Wed Apr 12, 2017 5:56 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

You do know that I'm not pushing him right?

Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1146 (ISO) » Wed Apr 12, 2017 6:00 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 1145, Nero Cain wrote:You do know that I'm not pushing him right?
I know, it was more of an observation I wanted to point out to the thread.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1147 (ISO) » Wed Apr 12, 2017 6:02 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

ok. I agree with you. What do you think of Titus' vote on him?

Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1148 (ISO) » Wed Apr 12, 2017 6:04 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 1147, Nero Cain wrote:ok. I agree with you. What do you think of Titus' vote on him?
I think that was RC but yeah the vote is pretty awful. I don't see a reason for scum to hop off Momo here though.
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1149 (ISO) » Wed Apr 12, 2017 8:19 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

In post 1138, Transcend wrote:
P
R
O
D
G
E

:)
You classy Mofo!
Half meme, Half real, All Aristophanes ;)
- Jingle
Ari has appeared way too competent for me to even pretend to know what they're thinking
- MooseEatsBear on discord mafia
it wouldn’t be an ari sig unless it takes up half the screen on mobile - Vonflare

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”