rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1301 (ISO) » Thu Apr 13, 2017 7:18 pm

Post by rb »

In post 1296, Ircher wrote:No, it's my justification.

Bad? Yes.
Scummy? Possibly.
Worth trying to lynch me over? Probably not.
Vig this
Mewtaph
Mewtaph
Mafia Scum
Mewtaph
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1302 (ISO) » Thu Apr 13, 2017 8:16 pm

Post by Mewtaph »

no
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1303 (ISO) » Thu Apr 13, 2017 8:36 pm

Post by rb »

yiss
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1304 (ISO) » Thu Apr 13, 2017 11:48 pm

Post by shos »

yas
In post 836, Lucky2u said:

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
alban
alban
Mafia Scum
alban
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1305 (ISO) » Thu Apr 13, 2017 11:58 pm

Post by alban »

Creature, why do you wanna incriminate me?
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1306 (ISO) » Thu Apr 13, 2017 11:59 pm

Post by rb »

Creature who are ur townreads

I townread u and i trust ur townreading ability

I will provide a yiss or nuu to ur townread selections that we shall then discuss
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1307 (ISO) » Fri Apr 14, 2017 12:00 am

Post by rb »

From this point we will then begin to form The Collective
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1308 (ISO) » Fri Apr 14, 2017 12:01 am

Post by rb »

and The Collective shall vote as one and bring big wagons to all the scum
alban
alban
Mafia Scum
alban
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1309 (ISO) » Fri Apr 14, 2017 3:35 am

Post by alban »

rb, you think I am scummy?
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1310 (ISO) » Fri Apr 14, 2017 4:44 am

Post by Nero Cain »

more Shos votes
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1311 (ISO) » Fri Apr 14, 2017 4:49 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 1310, Nero Cain wrote:more Shos votes
The thing with shos is, if he wanted to just make sure he lynches all of the scum in the hood before deciding when and how to use the serum, why isn't he giving us insight to the rest of on why he's not considering RM and rb?

I would think shos is the type to have said fuck it by now and just out the serum and then have everyone he town reads weigh in on your hood.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1312 (ISO) » Fri Apr 14, 2017 4:53 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I'm not going to trust your reads that much after you town read RC in Civ. But he's not town so its not like his town motivation is to try to lynch scum. Stop being a scum apologist.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1313 (ISO) » Fri Apr 14, 2017 4:57 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 1312, Nero Cain wrote:I'm not going to trust your reads that much after you town read RC in Civ. But he's not town so its not like his town motivation is to try to lynch scum. Stop being a scum apologist.
I had A50 and Not Chara as scum in WWE Mafia. You can't talk to me about reads.

I'm trying to understand shos logic here and you're just tunneling and throwing a tantrum because he won't explain his scum read on you.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1314 (ISO) » Fri Apr 14, 2017 5:03 am

Post by Nero Cain »

He's said shit all about Momo and is just bandwagoning there. Your line about shos just outting the serum and asking his town reads to weigh in on me doesn't really make sense. Like why can't he just you know ask his town reads now and actually do things?

How is telling ME what Shos might be doing as town and trying to get ME to lower my suspicion on Shos, you trying to understand his logic?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1315 (ISO) » Fri Apr 14, 2017 5:05 am

Post by Nero Cain »

of course now he's claiming he's "lazy" but I don't buy that.

Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1316 (ISO) » Fri Apr 14, 2017 5:14 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 1314, Nero Cain wrote:He's said shit all about Momo and is just bandwagoning there. Your line about shos just outting the serum and asking his town reads to weigh in on me doesn't really make sense. Like why can't he just you know ask his town reads now and actually do things?

How is telling ME what Shos might be doing as town and trying to get ME to lower my suspicion on Shos, you trying to understand his logic?
Sometimes when you jump on a wagon, it is due to cases or reasons for why a player is scum already having been said and joining is a way of just saying "Yeah, I agree."

The question was more for him. If I'm understanding correctly, his plan is to make sure that when he wants to use the serum, he'll be confident or know that everyone in his hood is town. The problem with that is, there is no way to really know how many scum are actually in one hood and even if you were scum, who's to say that one or if not both RM and rb are scum. Not to mention, there's been some inconsistencies with how much is actual going on in the hood. So I'm just trying to understand why he's so sure your scum as well as not taking into account that the hood placement was random. I was just piggybacking off of your statement because he's shot up quite a bit in my scum reads but he's not as a strong of a scum read for me as Mo.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1317 (ISO) » Fri Apr 14, 2017 5:16 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 1316, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 1314, Nero Cain wrote:He's said shit all about Momo and is just bandwagoning there. Your line about shos just outting the serum and asking his town reads to weigh in on me doesn't really make sense. Like why can't he just you know ask his town reads now and actually do things?

Sometimes when you jump on a wagon, it is due to cases or reasons for why a player is scum already have been said and joining is a way of just saying "Yeah, I agree."

The question was more for him. If I'm understanding correctly, his plan is to make sure that when he wants to use the serum, he'll be confident or know that everyone in his hood is town. The problem with that is, there is no way to really know how many scum are actually in one hood and even if you were scum, who's to say that one or if not both RM and rb are scum. Not to mention, there's been some inconsistencies with how much is actual going on in the hood. So I'm just trying to understand why he's so sure your scum as well as not taking into account that the hood placement was random. I was just piggybacking off of your statement because he's shot up quite a bit in my scum reads but he's not as a strong of a scum read for me as Mo.
EBWOP.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1318 (ISO) » Fri Apr 14, 2017 5:19 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Not sure I thought I should've used have there. I need sleep.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1319 (ISO) » Fri Apr 14, 2017 5:27 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

I remember the mod saying something about him going on vacation for a week but according to the last VC we got, we're 3 days out.

One of the leading wagons is Mo, zaak, shos. Why is zaak scum besides wanting to out serums?
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1320 (ISO) » Fri Apr 14, 2017 5:30 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1201, Nero Cain wrote:Honestly, I'm fine with Zakk. Like pinged me hard since its pretty whiney. seems LAMIST. I don't really remember the ad hom from his slot in Street Fighters like he did in

the game has stalled a little bit with duel Momo/Zakk wagons andddd maybe that points to scum being comfortable with the game state. The only person I'd want to lynch more than him is prob Shos.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1321 (ISO) » Fri Apr 14, 2017 5:31 am

Post by Nero Cain »

but I'm voting Shos not Zakk so...

Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1322 (ISO) » Fri Apr 14, 2017 5:32 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 1321, Nero Cain wrote:but I'm voting Shos not Zakk so...
Yeah but I'm just realizing we have to compromise soon sadly :lol:
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1323 (ISO) » Fri Apr 14, 2017 6:02 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Yea this has been a pretty lame d1. Most everyone is a lurker. All these vanity voters are shit.

[5] zakk:, Elena Fisher, rb, Ircher, WhemeStar, Radiant Moonlight
[4] momo: Not_Mafia, Srceenplay, Lil Uzi Vert, shos,
[3] shos: Nero Cain,Creature, zakk
[2] rb: momo, Ramcius
--------------------------------------------------------------------
[1] Lil Uzi Vert:Aristophanes,
[1] Elena Fisher: Transcend
[1] Radiant Moonlight: BTD6_maker,
[1] Ramcius: alban,
[1] screenplay: Mewtaph

NOT VOTING: Keyser Söze,

Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #1324 (ISO) » Fri Apr 14, 2017 6:03 am

Post by Creature »

From the top wagons, rb should be shut down, others I won't oppose much.
Sigh

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”