Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #650 (ISO) » Fri Apr 14, 2017 8:56 am

Post by Firebringer »

In post 646, Toogeloo wrote:
In post 640, Firebringer wrote:How exactly am I adding noise to the game?
Your high post count combined with very little content. E.g. your unnecessary YouTube video. You are antagonistic because you appear to be trying to rile other players up, and I called you defensive because the moment they call you out on it, you go into survival mode.

PV hit L-1 and posted during that time, but very little had to do with his wagon analysis or current scum reads. He posted some content, but it was mostly just so that we knew he existed, and now that people are getting off of him, his post count is climbing and he's engaging in conversations more.
Point to where I am riling people up?
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #651 (ISO) » Fri Apr 14, 2017 9:01 am

Post by Toogeloo »

I read your 592-594 as taking jabs at RC, especially since he never called you scum. And if I'm not mistaken, you only fueled the fire of when drealmerz initially came at you in the beginning of the game and RC and drealmerz started their 1v1 bout.
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #652 (ISO) » Fri Apr 14, 2017 9:03 am

Post by Firebringer »

In post 651, Toogeloo wrote:I read your 592-594 as taking jabs at RC, especially since he never called you scum. And if I'm not mistaken, you only fueled the fire of when drealmerz initially came at you in the beginning of the game and RC and drealmerz started their 1v1 bout.
I don't honestly know how you can have these opinions of this...
Show
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #653 (ISO) » Fri Apr 14, 2017 9:05 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 637, farside22 wrote:I had a weird thought.
Peregrine: whom besides wheme are you scum reading
Why?
I'm not, yet.

drealmerz7- had some rocky games with him months ago. Mostly trying to observe without judgement to look at possible associations in later days.
Elena Fisher- Correctly townread in Timeshift, but was nervous about that decision.
Tywin Lannister- Inccorectly otwnread in the same game. Trying to make sure the part I missed last game I don't miss this game. Once I feel more confident either way, look forwward to arguing opposing viewpoints.
WhemeStar- Biggest wagon, and after ISO decided I want more pressure on the slot. Never seen, heard or played with him before, but many are claiming meta on him, so noting that with interest to see where it goes.
alban- same above, but like his posting in full sentences with complete thoughts and quoted posts for context. It makes me read him as town, but he's only got 11 posts. Needs more engagement.
Firebringer- Can usually read given enough content posting. Not trying to read until I have more info.
RadiantCowbells- See Civilization for that time he was scum.
Dunnstral- Nothing on him. Waiting for something.
Edosurist- Going both ways, really want more from him, and to see what that more is.
farside22- I mostly start you in the town column, and let you move yourself to the scum column. Trying to see right now if your read on me is town scumreading me, or scum just faking it.
Toogeloo- Discussed this already.
horrordude0215- liked 360, didn't like the alban vote conclusion. But that one post is like his only one, he needs to post more.

So, not a lot in the scumreads (or townreads section).
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #654 (ISO) » Fri Apr 14, 2017 9:08 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 639, Toogeloo wrote:
In post 628, Elena Fisher wrote:VOTE: Toogeloo
He has not been anything close to impressive I haven't liked his play and its miller so bonus for me
Do you think Wheme is bussing me (since last I recall he was a big scum read of yours too)? What do you think of Firebringer's noise posts that also constitute practically nothing to the game? What do you think of PV who hasn't really flinched at being at L-1?

There's probably no way I'm voting for RC or dreal today unless it's me or one of them.

My current scum leans are...
PV (
strong
)
- This seems like his typical scum play of hand waving suspicion and riding it out waiting for a momentum shift.
Firebringer (
semi-strong
)
- high post count noise that amounts to very little content.
Tywin (
semi-strong
)
- Fear mongering and fabricated cases.
Dunnstral (
semi-weak
)
- mostly just due to lurking with content being fairly weak.
Wheme (
semi-weak
)
- mostly just due to lurking with content being fairly weak. (
inb4omgus
)
Edo (
weak
)
- weak content thus far.
horrordude (
weak
)
- weak content thus far.

Our main issue currently is too many vanity wagons with no active pushing on those singular voters. Abandon the crusade if it's not going anywhere and compromise elsewhere, please.
Problem with some of this is I was never at L-1, and with 8 days left in the Day, why are you not pushing the "weak content" posters for more?
Also, your seeming to define weak content with low post count.
Do all of the high post count posters have content, IYO?
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #655 (ISO) » Fri Apr 14, 2017 9:09 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 644, farside22 wrote:On a side note peregrine has scared me this game.
I fear hell froze or pod people are real.
Twin.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #656 (ISO) » Fri Apr 14, 2017 9:12 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 646, Toogeloo wrote:
In post 640, Firebringer wrote:How exactly am I adding noise to the game?
Your high post count combined with very little content. E.g. your unnecessary YouTube video. You are antagonistic because you appear to be trying to rile other players up, and I called you defensive because the moment they call you out on it, you go into survival mode.
Can you summarize the content from Radiant and drealmerz?
In post 646, Toogeloo wrote: PV hit L-1 and posted during that time, but very little had to do with his wagon analysis or current scum reads. He posted some content, but it was mostly just so that we knew he existed, and now that people are getting off of him, his post count is climbing and he's engaging in conversations more.
Since this is the third time you're wrong, I'll give you a chance to double check your facts before responding.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #657 (ISO) » Fri Apr 14, 2017 10:05 am

Post by Toogeloo »

In post 654, PeregrineV wrote:Do all of the high post count posters have content, IYO?
No, and I even pointed out Firebringer as an example.

As for RC and drealmerz, they are death tunnelers from what I am seeing, but at least RC is switching votes around for possible traction.

As for your L-1, Fire cast that vote on you some pages ago after farside put you at L-2. So unless I am missing an unvote between the L-3 and then, you hit L-1.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #658 (ISO) » Fri Apr 14, 2017 10:13 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 645, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 636, farside22 wrote:Also to peregrine the post I'm saying read as a mountain was this: viewtopic.php?p=9080433#p9080433
I do recognize your responding to rc. You put a lot on one read, which again isn't what I'm used to with you.
Nah, it was me pointing out that Radiant reciting the facts of the game does not make a case, despite him trying to phrase it as one.

I haven't presented any reads yet, which read are you talking about?
The only read I'm aware of is wheme.
In post 648, Toogeloo wrote:
In post 643, farside22 wrote:Someone looks to be following me.
I need a shower I feel dirty.
Are you agreeing with my reads and hate that you are?
Only that I said pretty much the same wording about twy before you.
You expect me to believe you didn't read my post.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #659 (ISO) » Fri Apr 14, 2017 10:22 am

Post by Toogeloo »

In post 658, farside22 wrote:Only that I said pretty much the same wording about twy before you.
You expect me to believe you didn't read my post.
You realize that I've been saying that about him for about a dozen pages or more at this point?
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #660 (ISO) » Fri Apr 14, 2017 10:50 am

Post by Elena Fisher »

In post 639, Toogeloo wrote:
In post 628, Elena Fisher wrote:VOTE: Toogeloo
He has not been anything close to impressive I haven't liked his play and its miller so bonus for me
Do you think Wheme is bussing me (since last I recall he was a big scum read of yours too)? What do you think of Firebringer's noise posts that also constitute practically nothing to the game? What do you think of PV who hasn't really flinched at being at L-1?
I might've been wrong on Wheme but I still think he's a scum lean so yes the more important fact is I think you can flip red more then wheme being on the wagon to make me unvote, I don't know what to think of Pere I'm more used to scum panicking but he's not and the fact a lot of people have basically said "I'll lynch Pere" is a huge red sign to me so I'm looking else where
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #661 (ISO) » Fri Apr 14, 2017 5:01 pm

Post by Tywin Lannister »

In post 626, farside22 wrote:
In post 624, Tywin Lannister wrote:Hello farside. I take it you're new around here. Let me catch you up to speed. My 'fear mongering' as you call me speaking what scum do and why is almost always correct. Literally, my reads are usually right. because instead of being useless and saying 'their tone that I can't hear in written words sounds off when I read it in my head' or 'this is a scummy post, because idk wtf I'm talking about' or 'I'm so lost, let's just sheep the largest wagon that's clearly not on scum because scum don't bus D1.' See, I actually know how to play.

RC is scum, and farside ignoring my post to call it fear mongering is also a scum tactic. That's called discrediting the player rather than addressing the post or anything in it. Farside, did you just see what I did? I EXPLAINED why I now SR you. You say fear mongering as if that means absolutely anything in this game. Wtf is fear mongering when the point is to catch scum? Scum do things constantly, and it's not difficult to see what those things are if you have any experience playing.

Let me walk you through this, since I think you're still just bad town: explain why you said fear mongering, explain what was scummy about anything I said, and explain why you dislike me going after RC here? This is obvious to me. Him unvoting someone he calls scum is NEVER a town move. Never. Ever. It's so far outside of being town, that only scum would defend it. Watch and see.

As for you RC: you're deflecting. Stop. Answer my questions. I don't care what you do in other games. I care about this one. It means you're scum, and I will get you lynched for it, even if I have to drag plenty of clueless town with me into the mud to do it. Ive given you multiple chances to answer my question, which is a VERY simple one, but you've refused. It's plain as day that you aren't town.

VOTE: RadiamCowbells
:lol: :lol:

I stopped reading after you accused me of being new
Let me embrace that for a moment here.
:lol:
*wipes tears away*

I'm going to act like your new for a second here.
Do you know on average how dumb a player can be around here.
I don't mean it like a nasty thing but in a seriousness I have seen bad/dumb town moments that make zero fucking sense as for as thinking goes, compared to scum who worry more about how they are perceived.

Here's my issue with your stance.
Either way you put rc as scum for something that is pretty NAI around here and made a theory more then fact.
Theory doesn't cut it for me.
You can call me scum or bad town, or whatever floats your boat but I'll tell anyone and everyone that your storytelling a case and call you scum for doing so.

The fact that your rather lynch him over Pere is more telling.
Since you clearly can't read when I or others use sarcasm, let me rephrase everything in a way maybe you can read, and if it's still impossible for you, then I suspect it's due to being stricken with scum blindness. It's okay, it happens to us all every so many games. The remedy is to get lynched of course, and then you'll be a happy, all-seeing townie once again! In the meantime, here's some Braille for you to read:

1. Why do you think RC would unvote a 100% sure scum (according to him) that's about to be lynched to move his vote over to someone that has no chance of it, if RC was town? 1a: can you explain any town logic for doing that?

2. What about me going after RC for his scummy play made you flip out and SR me in his defense?

3. What does fear mongering have anything to do with scum hunting, and why did you ignore my entire argument to hand wave it away with a buzzword that holds no meaning? You know this is called discrediting on Mafia 101, right?

4. Why do you deflect from actual discussion by discrediting rather than entering it honestly? 4a) What is town about doing that, and can you give any examples of how town tend to deflect, distract, and discredit players over actually discussing their case? 4b: Can you prove that this isn't, without a doubt, one of the top scum tells in Mafia? 4d: what would you define RC's responses to my questions as? Is it deflection when he refuses to answer, or is it a super town thing to do?

To answer your own questions: I'm fully aware of how dumb people can be. I am also always aware of who the better players are in each game, especially their scum games. I know these things because even when it's usually obvious, those players tend to make the optimal moves as scum. This is more scum 101 by the book stuff. RC is a very smart player, so him unvoting his top SR when it's about to flip should tell you a hell of a lot, especially when he doubles down on calling the slot scum. If it doesn't tell you anything, then frankly, I'm at a loss as to what's left for us to discuss. It's obvious stuff here, and I think you see it. Not mentioning it is what bothers me the most.

The fact that RC started the wagon on Pere, calls Pere 'sure scum' and then unvotes that wagon to go on FB is more telling. I actually notice things like that. Pere's wagon gained too many votes far too quickly for it not to be scum driven. Sarcasm aside, you aren't new, so you SHOULD recognize that fact. D1 quicklynches are almost ALWAYS wrong. Again, acting like you don't know this fact tells me a lot about your alignment. Otherwise, I have no choice but to assume bad/clueless/disengaged town.

I don't mean it as you're a bad player or even bad at playing town. I think the opposite actually. I mean it as you aren't paying attention to things if town.
alban
alban
Mafia Scum
alban
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #662 (ISO) » Fri Apr 14, 2017 7:26 pm

Post by alban »

Looks like Tywin's sin is hubris.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #663 (ISO) » Fri Apr 14, 2017 7:27 pm

Post by RadiantCowbells »

Tywin if I were scum you'd be my bitch ok
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #664 (ISO) » Fri Apr 14, 2017 7:53 pm

Post by Firebringer »

It's Annie avi!
Show

Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #665 (ISO) » Fri Apr 14, 2017 8:28 pm

In post 663, RadiantCowbells wrote:Tywin if I were scum you'd be my bitch ok
Hahaha oh you wish. You saw my scum game (like a day of it before bitching out) so thank Almost50 for that win you didn't get as a replacee
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #666 (ISO) » Fri Apr 14, 2017 8:31 pm

Good old smack talking scum, deflecting away from legitimate points. Never see that ever happen in mafia, right far side?
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #667 (ISO) » Sat Apr 15, 2017 2:06 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

I just haven't seen anyone that is more scummy to me than RC, I'm not a death tunneler (anymore.) Pretty much everything RC has done here is scummy, imo, and as much as anyone wants to say "that's just RC", I'm going to say "that's just too bad."

I don't comment much because I've been overwhelmed with life, plus it generally serves town and myself better to laylow on D1

I'm actually not liking what PV has given lately, especially his "experience list", but the speed of his wagon and who is on it more make me think he's a ML at this point, and I often don't like what he gives even as town.
balance among all things
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #668 (ISO) » Sat Apr 15, 2017 2:27 am

Post by farside22 »

Easter plans this weekend.
Won't be available till Monday
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #669 (ISO) » Sat Apr 15, 2017 4:35 am

Post by Elena Fisher »

I'll be in and out due to plans this weekend as well but I should be able to post at least once or twice a day
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #670 (ISO) » Sat Apr 15, 2017 5:09 am

Happy Easter tomorrow everyone.

Side note: I don't think pv is scum, but whatever. If he flips scum, then that's good. If so, then who are his scum buddies? You could say me, since I'm the only one saying he's not, but I know I'm not scum. Dreal could be, but I doubt it. So who else is against his lynch? If nobody is, then scum are on his wagon. It's a pretty simple deduction to make. It just takes actually paying attention.

When he flips town like almost every quick D1 wagon does, especially without a viable counter wagon, then maybe I'll be listened to. If not, then I can't be blamed when town loses due to refusal to notice basic mafia gameplay.

Maybe I'll be NK' d and not have to care, because I can tell this game is going to be frustrating. Time will tell.

The questions town should be asking though is what is the actual case on PV, is it legit, why are people voting him, what are his possible scum buddies doing since there's no counter wagon in sight, and do all of you legit believe town are this smart to unanimously lynch sun on D1 when the scum team is at full strength? All of these questions should be answered, but nobody seems to care enough to even ask them, let alone force anyone to answer. Therefore, this wagon is clearly a mislynch imo.
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #671 (ISO) » Sat Apr 15, 2017 5:20 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

I'm listening to you, Tywin, and love what you're doing. Sorry for not being more supportive, energy is low and motivation is even lower because obvi-scum RC shit is being put up with and I have no idea why (apathy and scumbuds, I guess.)
balance among all things
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #672 (ISO) » Sat Apr 15, 2017 6:31 am

VOTE: Radiantcowbells

lynch me. I call next two lynches.
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #673 (ISO) » Sat Apr 15, 2017 6:31 am

I can't beat the amount of unchecked discrediting being thrown at my slot without a flip but I know two scum for 100%.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #674 (ISO) » Sat Apr 15, 2017 6:33 am

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 672, RadiantCowbells wrote:I call next two lynches.
I want to win

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”