Mini 1894: DBZ Abridged Mafia - Arrival To Namek (Game Over)

KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2175 (ISO) » Fri Apr 14, 2017 7:35 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

Vote Count 2.07
Desperado
(5/6)
- Albert B. Rampage, Alisae, Clumsy Phoenix, Socrates, Lycanfire
Alisae
(3/6)
- Music Box, Almost50, Not Chara
Albert. B. Rampage
(2/6)
- Desperado,
Lycanfire
(1/6)
- Tywin Lannister

Not Voting:
[/area]

Notes:
- I accidentally deleted the flavor[/color]

(expired on 2017-04-18 23:00:00) until the end of Day Two.
With ten alive, it takes six to lynch.
Last edited by TheRealGin-N-Tonic on Tue Apr 18, 2017 11:20 am, edited 4 times in total.
"and now i am TURNED ON AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!" - KainTepes

I'm regularly V/LA on the weekends. If this is the weekend and I've not said otherwise, please assume I'm on V/LA.
Socrates
Socrates
Mafia Scum
Socrates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2176 (ISO) » Fri Apr 14, 2017 8:52 am

Post by Socrates »

In post 2132, Desperado wrote:
In post 2121, Socrates wrote:
In post 2119, Music Box wrote:Hiya!

Can everyone link me to where they say why they're voting for who they are? I'm doing some digging on my own but that will help me get up to speed.
I'm phone posting, but I don't think there have been many formal, unified case posts from many people anyway.

I'm voting Desperado because of how he reacted to my mass claim suggestion.
and why is that reaction indicative of scum and not consistent with me being a vt who has deduced that this is a power light game where you claiming unprompted made massclaim optimal fmpov?
Because if there's only one more pro-town power role, then my own argument falls flat (as I noted myself when I put forth the main post). And as Tywin noted, if my goal is only to protect the vig, my claim has already accomplished that goal. The only real benefit to massclaim in such case is to hem in a possible SK, but if you think there's an SK then there MUST be significantly more town power to balance this.

Mafia, on the other hand, would look at the post you initially quoted when you said you were pro-Massclaim and fucking
salivate
at the possibilities if they had a roleblocker or a strongman. Your initial bald ambivalence to my suggestion rather than confusion or curiosity or paranoia before I claimed also is in line with mafiaso behavior wanting to read the winds before committing harder.

If you have a history of devaluing the nightgame, that would help convince me you might actually believe your stated perspective.
Socrates
Socrates
Mafia Scum
Socrates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2177 (ISO) » Fri Apr 14, 2017 8:54 am

Post by Socrates »

In post 2172, Alisae wrote:If we wanted, we could lynch the very obvious SK, but I don't think that's a good idea. I rather just let them shoot scum one more time.
This is the scummiest post you have made this entire game. :/
Socrates
Socrates
Mafia Scum
Socrates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2178 (ISO) » Fri Apr 14, 2017 8:56 am

Post by Socrates »

For what it's worth, the only player in this game I would give enough credit to have the confidence to do the SUPER MEGA BUS strategy is, in fact, Albert. But I don't currently think that's the case, and if he's going that route, fucking let him.
Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2179 (ISO) » Fri Apr 14, 2017 8:59 am

Post by Desperado »

In post 2176, Socrates wrote:Because if there's only one more pro-town power role, then my own argument falls flat (as I noted myself when I put forth the main post). And as Tywin noted, if my goal is only to protect the vig, my claim has already accomplished that goal. The only real benefit to massclaim in such case is to hem in a possible SK, but if you think there's an SK then there MUST be significantly more town power to balance this.

Mafia, on the other hand, would look at the post you initially quoted when you said you were pro-Massclaim and fucking salivate at the possibilities if they had a roleblocker or a strongman. Your initial bald ambivalence to my suggestion rather than confusion or curiosity or paranoia before I claimed also is in line with mafiaso behavior wanting to read the winds before committing harder.

If you have a history of devaluing the nightgame, that would help convince me you might actually believe your stated perspective.
there's obviously more than one more power role remaining

but i don't think there's a that's so powerful that keeping it a secret (when the people who could have prs have either already softed or can be POE'd) is more important that leashing the vig/sk shot as a group

i don't grok your argument that town needs more power to account for a serial killer. if anything it's the other way around...
;)
Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2180 (ISO) » Fri Apr 14, 2017 9:00 am

Post by Desperado »

the notion that abr and i would cross bus in this situation is so incredibly stupid
;)
Socrates
Socrates
Mafia Scum
Socrates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2181 (ISO) » Fri Apr 14, 2017 9:02 am

Post by Socrates »

In post 2164, Desperado wrote:ill be shocked if both scum aren't already on me
Now that Lycan jumped on your wagon, If you flipped town, I might be inclined to agree, actually.

Why do you townread Almost, though?
Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2182 (ISO) » Fri Apr 14, 2017 9:04 am

Post by Desperado »

i've townread almost since page three and they haven't done anything to disabuse me of it
;)
Socrates
Socrates
Mafia Scum
Socrates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2183 (ISO) » Fri Apr 14, 2017 9:19 am

Post by Socrates »

In post 2179, Desperado wrote:
In post 2176, Socrates wrote:Because if there's only one more pro-town power role, then my own argument falls flat (as I noted myself when I put forth the main post). And as Tywin noted, if my goal is only to protect the vig, my claim has already accomplished that goal. The only real benefit to massclaim in such case is to hem in a possible SK, but if you think there's an SK then there MUST be significantly more town power to balance this.

Mafia, on the other hand, would look at the post you initially quoted when you said you were pro-Massclaim and fucking salivate at the possibilities if they had a roleblocker or a strongman. Your initial bald ambivalence to my suggestion rather than confusion or curiosity or paranoia before I claimed also is in line with mafiaso behavior wanting to read the winds before committing harder.

there's obviously more than one more power role remaining

but i don't think there's a that's so powerful that keeping it a secret (when the people who could have prs have either already softed or can be POE'd) is more important that leashing the vig/sk shot as a group

i don't grok your argument that town needs more power to account for a serial killer. if anything it's the other way around...
Publicly leashing a vig isn't that important, because they will have the town's input for their kill regardless and have an interest in making the most pro-town kill possible.

It is only an SK that we benefit by leashing, but lets just say that that window has passed. Also, I don't actually think there's an SK at this moment. There might! I wouldn't be surprised. But I don't think so.

As for SK balance... eh, I'll give you that, just because I'm out of date on current game balance theory.
Socrates
Socrates
Mafia Scum
Socrates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2184 (ISO) » Fri Apr 14, 2017 9:22 am

Post by Socrates »

In post 2182, Desperado wrote:i've townread almost since page three and they haven't done anything to disabuse me of it
You've also apparently scumread Albert since page three, but if you have strong arguments for that read, please link me to them, because I have missed it.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2185 (ISO) » Fri Apr 14, 2017 9:55 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

Gin hasn't posted I'm two days and will be prodded.

And mocked.

I'm regularly V/LA on the weekends. If this is the weekend and I've not said otherwise, please assume I'm on V/LA.
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2186 (ISO) » Fri Apr 14, 2017 10:26 am

Post by Not Chara »

Socrates: why is that post of Alisae's the scummiest in the game?

it's possible we have an SK. it's also possible we have a vig and scum has a strongman/roleblocker. leashing an SK doesn't work, anyway. it just makes it impossible to analyze their kills.
"You're the oddest juxtaposition of reasonable and unreasonable I've ever seen."
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Socrates
Socrates
Mafia Scum
Socrates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2187 (ISO) » Fri Apr 14, 2017 11:35 am

Post by Socrates »

Faint apathy towards whoever gets lynched + implicitly framing the killer as an obvious SK to others while encouraging them to kill without pressuring them to kill a particular person/set of persons.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2188 (ISO) » Fri Apr 14, 2017 11:45 am

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

NC, what are you trying to accomplish? We've been deadlocked for weeks now. I see very little vote movement. Everyone has reported in and given their thoughts. There's no change! We've agreed to disagree. What's your objective?
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #2189 (ISO) » Fri Apr 14, 2017 11:48 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 2187, Socrates wrote:Faint apathy towards whoever gets lynched + implicitly framing the killer as an obvious SK to others while encouraging them to kill without pressuring them to kill a particular person/set of persons.
That's actually a very good remark, and it contradicts Alisae's claim he feared he might be NK'd. How do you fear being NK'd and yet want the killer UNleashed??

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2190 (ISO) » Fri Apr 14, 2017 12:14 pm

Post by Desperado »

In post 2184, Socrates wrote:You've also apparently scumread Albert since page three, but if you have strong arguments for that read, please link me to them, because I have missed it.
yup

ive made the arguments ive felt were necessary on each account
;)
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2191 (ISO) » Fri Apr 14, 2017 12:23 pm

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

Everyone's disengaging and lurking because nobody cares about this game anymore. Hammer Desperado.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2192 (ISO) » Fri Apr 14, 2017 12:56 pm

Post by KuroiXHF »

The VC has finally been edited.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #2193 (ISO) » Fri Apr 14, 2017 12:58 pm

Post by Almost50 »

@Desperado: Please come to Alisae

Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2194 (ISO) » Fri Apr 14, 2017 1:07 pm

Post by Desperado »

unvote
vote: alisae
;)
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2195 (ISO) » Fri Apr 14, 2017 1:12 pm

Post by Not Chara »

In post 2188, Albert B. Rampage wrote:NC, what are you trying to accomplish? We've been deadlocked for weeks now. I see very little vote movement. Everyone has reported in and given their thoughts. There's no change! We've agreed to disagree. What's your objective?
i've thought about voting Desperado, and ending it, but i just don't think he's scum.
and i do think Alisae is scum. besides my own feelings, Socrates has made a good point.

if Desperado must be lynched, then i'd rather someone else do so i can look at why they made that decision.
"You're the oddest juxtaposition of reasonable and unreasonable I've ever seen."
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #2196 (ISO) » Fri Apr 14, 2017 1:24 pm

Post by Almost50 »

It is now up to Tywin. He can hammer Desp or he can come join the Alisae wagon. If he does the latter, Desp is a no go.

Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #2197 (ISO) » Fri Apr 14, 2017 1:25 pm

Post by Alisae »

Hey guyz.
Your counterwagon is a huge joke.
GTKAS
| here.
Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2198 (ISO) » Fri Apr 14, 2017 1:30 pm

Post by Desperado »

can you be more specific

who is "your"?
;)
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #2199 (ISO) » Fri Apr 14, 2017 1:32 pm

Post by Alisae »

My wagon iz the counterwagon to Desperado like shit.
I don't get why you people don't want to lynch Desperado.
GTKAS
| here.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”