TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1600 (ISO) » Fri Apr 14, 2017 2:48 pm

Post by TwoFace »

Right but assuming wheme is town, if scum can choose to RB a fruit vendor or anything else. Hands down they would block anything else.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1601 (ISO) » Fri Apr 14, 2017 2:52 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

I mean... there's an argument to be made for blocking a town fruit vendor. Fruit vendor is a valuable role because it can't perform a kill the same night as it gives out fruit. Blocking one night means it's one kill wheme can perform, since as a fruit vendor claim no tracker would be on him most likely. It sets up a potential mislynch on a town pr. Of course, wheme could just be scum who actually performed the kill, which would make fitz probably town, but regardless of fitz flip idk I feel wheme is town here. It could've also been to straight mislynch wheme d2 since he's a pretty easy target and/or they might've kept blocking him without a cop claim.

idk, I can go with a one lynch and I can see your point but fitz's posting and everything is just too awful to be toen.
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1602 (ISO) » Fri Apr 14, 2017 2:52 pm

Post by TwoFace »

If you don't think scum fitz would block you, that's fine. Like I said it's just a small shadow of doubt in my head.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1603 (ISO) » Fri Apr 14, 2017 2:55 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

I also can't see how the claim was worded, why it cane about, and how fitz reacted in the hood, so I'm not a good judge. all 3 of those are relevant though.
IAlwaysWinSometimes
IAlwaysWinSometimes
Goon
IAlwaysWinSometimes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1604 (ISO) » Fri Apr 14, 2017 3:04 pm

Post by IAlwaysWinSometimes »

2f I said that night one though. That's when wheme claimed he was roleblocked. By the time it was night two, of course I was roleblocked. So I don't see how any of this is relevant to the wagons at hand.
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1605 (ISO) » Fri Apr 14, 2017 3:08 pm

Post by TwoFace »

In post 1578, TwoFace wrote:Iaws outed himself as a pr night 1. Surprising nothing happened to him. That's the ONLY thing that makes me slightly doubt my scum read on fitz. Then I remember his game posts and forget about that.
IAlwaysWinSometimes
IAlwaysWinSometimes
Goon
IAlwaysWinSometimes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1606 (ISO) » Fri Apr 14, 2017 3:11 pm

Ah, gotcha. Well that's interesting actually to consider. Maybe a one lynch is smarter today considering that?
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1607 (ISO) » Fri Apr 14, 2017 3:13 pm

Post by TwoFace »

the idea of another day phase with fitz is unbearable
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1608 (ISO) » Fri Apr 14, 2017 3:15 pm

Post by TwoFace »

But yes that plus 2 people gunning for that slot were NKd it may make more sense.

If one flips town that gives a better read on imp imo as he is strongly pushing it's not a frame job.
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1609 (ISO) » Fri Apr 14, 2017 3:16 pm

Post by TwoFace »

I still want content from one & wheme. Not to mention kop' replacement and horror (or his replacement)
WhemeStar
WhemeStar
Survivor
WhemeStar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1610 (ISO) » Fri Apr 14, 2017 3:20 pm

Post by WhemeStar »

Twoface do you think I'm scum? I'm not getting lynched at all so that's cool
Im a dog that quacks
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1611 (ISO) » Fri Apr 14, 2017 3:24 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 1607, TwoFace wrote:the idea of another day phase with fitz is
unbearable
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1612 (ISO) » Fri Apr 14, 2017 3:27 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

whem3, you still haven't explained the fitz kop connection
Oneironaut
Oneironaut
Goon
Oneironaut
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1613 (ISO) » Fri Apr 14, 2017 3:36 pm

Post by Oneironaut »

Assuming 1 scum in a 2 player hood where cop claims privately, it would be foolish for scum to kill the cop before the cop is pubicly outed. Even if none of the hood were scum, if a cop were to only claim in the hood, and then end up dead N1, it would draw a lot of suspicion to the hood claim as being the cause of death.
Smart scum play in a hood who is privvy to private claim, would be to wait until cop is publicly outed before making the kill.
IAlwaysWinSometimes
IAlwaysWinSometimes
Goon
IAlwaysWinSometimes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1614 (ISO) » Fri Apr 14, 2017 3:48 pm

it's a 3 player hood.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1615 (ISO) » Fri Apr 14, 2017 3:48 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

and he didn't claim cop from what I understand he just claimed not vt
IAlwaysWinSometimes
IAlwaysWinSometimes
Goon
IAlwaysWinSometimes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1616 (ISO) » Fri Apr 14, 2017 3:55 pm

Honestly I thought being in the neighborhood was a role itself, so even if I was VT I would have said the same thing - that I had another role.
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1617 (ISO) » Fri Apr 14, 2017 11:34 pm

Post by Kop »

In post 1596, TwoFace wrote:I did and just did again.

Day 1 ended on the 4th. Day 2 started the 6th

On the 5th you said you have another role and thought we all did also.

That's night 1
I'm assuming with no replacement found, and I'm now here, I have PMed Shaz, but no reply yet. But I'll assume that I'm still in the game as no replacement has been sorted yet. If Shaz feels the need to replace me, I'll accept it. But anyway, I'm here.

IAWS outed himself within the hood night one you say, but he wasn't roleblocked, so that would point to the suggestion that One posted. Fitz roleblocking him would heavily point the finger towards him, so he was always going to perform his role action. Now if we were to believe 1 scum being within the neighbours, right now it would point towards Fitz or 2F. But right now I'm not scum reading 2f so that would point towards Fitz. But that is on the assumption that there is actually scum within the neighbours.

I've ran a game on another site with neighbours and didn't put a scum member in the neighbourhood.
You'll Never Walk Alone!
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1618 (ISO) » Fri Apr 14, 2017 11:36 pm

Post by TwoFace »

Ok let's forget that for now. You have major posting to do.
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1619 (ISO) » Fri Apr 14, 2017 11:37 pm

Post by Kop »

In post 1583, TwoFace wrote:I still believe wheme especially since you confirmed his fruit. I'm definitely having some doubts but for now I'm not abandoning my scum hunting. Wheme's lack of content hasn't gone unnoticed though.

That's the biggest problem. Imp posts just enough to get by. Wheme under produces. Hans replacement could do more and the rest are just not here.
Isn't there a suggestion that Wheme could be a mafia fruit vendor?
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1620 (ISO) » Fri Apr 14, 2017 11:39 pm

Post by Kop »

He has confirmed his role by giving Eddie fruit, so that backs his claim up.

But then if there is no scum within the neighbourhood, that would give me a trail of thought that the team could actually be one and wheme, and the (town) fruit vendor claim enough time to give us no margin for error.
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1621 (ISO) » Fri Apr 14, 2017 11:52 pm

Post by Kop »

In post 1557, WhemeStar wrote:You claiming neighbor means you or twoface is scum. Let's get fitz
In post 1428, WhemeStar wrote:I'm not really good at explaining why but it's prob Kop/Fitz
Things about Wheme, these things I don't like.

He's running with the idea that there has to be 1 scum within the neighbourhood, because the Wiki says most of the time. He's read that, and he's ran with it.

Then he claims the team is Fitz and myself, to which has been questioned, I'm failing to see any answer to that question because it feels to me, doesn't fit in with his agenda. I honestly feel he's trying to force through the fitz lynch and the whole idea of the scum being in the neighbourhood. He would know that lynching fitz on the basis of that, would give us no mislynch opportunities after today because we would have to lynch scum the next day to give us a better chance of winning the game.

So all in all, I'm feeling to lynch outside of the neighbourhood.
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1622 (ISO) » Sat Apr 15, 2017 12:51 am

Post by Kop »

In post 1526, havingfitz wrote:
In post 1517, Eddie Cane wrote:yes, I have said multiple times why I think wheme, iaws, and 2f are town, without bullshit meta. I have actively defended whwme and iaws, 2f has never been at threat of being lynched so I don't need to.

hans slot is getting lynched after you regardless of your flip. this is when you should be defending your town reads. thst slot has been under pressure the whole game and you're letting it get lynched. that's not how you treat your town reads.

ALSO you FUCKING HSWKKQLWWL
"I town read hans because of meta" is NOT TOWNREADING HIM FROM SOMETHING IN THIS FAME. YOU JUST SAID YOU ANSWERED THE QUESTION AND QUOTED SOMETHING THAT DOESN'T ANSWER IT. you have plenty of time to do one of the most garbage pbpas I've ever seen among other things and yet you can't go through the very short iso of your town read and defend it? after earlier you said you would?
I didn't ask you about your town reads Ed. Bravo to you.

I didn't say I was town reading Hans for game related content...I said I answered the question. The fact you don't like the answer I'm giving is your problem.

There's not a chance in hell that anything I dig up on Hans' content is going to change your mind so why do you keep asking for it. A gut meta read is what it is.

And I've already said I'm not going to fall on my sword defending a marginal town read whose replacement is pushing a terrible case on me. If you guys want to vote him go for it. I know 100% that I'm town so any lynch than mine fmpov is a better chance of getting scum.

You can say anything you want about Hans, but you can't defend someone because it's a gut meta reading. There is a good chance that Hans could be playing the same way everytime in either role, knowing that a few people who have played with him, could easily defend him based on previous games.

I use Meta as a indicator, but would I balls use it as concrete evidence. No way.
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1623 (ISO) » Sat Apr 15, 2017 12:58 am

Post by Kop »

My lynch pool would be right now:- Wheme, One and Fitz last.

I can consolidate on Fitz as he is equally as scummy, but my trail of thoughts over looking everything, I think we stand a good chance to hit scum within Wheme and One outside of the neighbours.
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1624 (ISO) » Sat Apr 15, 2017 12:58 am

Post by Kop »

VOTE: Wheme
You'll Never Walk Alone!

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”