Radiant Moonlight
Goon
Radiant Moonlight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1475 (ISO) » Sat Apr 15, 2017 7:38 am

Post by Radiant Moonlight »

In post 1474, Nero Cain wrote:
Didn't you argue that if Shos is scum he would be trying to act like he was involved? If so why does that not apply to Alban?
What's your read on momo?
Radiant Moonlight
Radiant Moonlight
Goon
Radiant Moonlight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1476 (ISO) » Sat Apr 15, 2017 7:39 am

In post 1473, alban wrote:You and Ari.
And your read on momo?
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1477 (ISO) » Sat Apr 15, 2017 7:40 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Didn't you argue that if Shos is scum he would be trying to act like he was involved? If so why does that not apply to Alban?
It does apply to alban, never said it didn't, however I'm suspicious of them for vastly different reasons. The recollections of what's going in the hood make me believe someone is lying and I'm inclined to believe it's shos because he still hasn't really explained what was the issue with your play in the hood. I'm suspicious of alban for taking such a careless approach at the end of the day and appearing to be okay with a no lynch. I think the latter takes more importance due to the game state.
Radiant Moonlight
Radiant Moonlight
Goon
Radiant Moonlight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1478 (ISO) » Sat Apr 15, 2017 7:42 am

In post 1477, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
It does apply to alban, never said it didn't, however I'm suspicious of them for vastly different reasons. The recollections of what's going in the hood make me believe someone is lying and I'm inclined to believe it's shos because he still hasn't really explained what was the issue with your play in the hood. I'm suspicious of alban for taking such a careless approach at the end of the day and appearing to be okay with a no lynch. I think the latter takes more importance due to the game state.
What recollections are you talking about?
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1479 (ISO) » Sat Apr 15, 2017 7:45 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I like how Titus has gotten really active after I accused her of being lurking scum.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1480 (ISO) » Sat Apr 15, 2017 7:45 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 1478, Radiant Moonlight wrote:
shos and Nero have both gone on to say that nothing has much has happened in your hood after I was trying to find out why shos was scum reading Nero and wanted a town consensus in your hood before using the serum.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1481 (ISO) » Sat Apr 15, 2017 7:46 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1475, Radiant Moonlight wrote:What's your read on momo?
I think he's bad town.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Radiant Moonlight
Radiant Moonlight
Goon
Radiant Moonlight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1482 (ISO) » Sat Apr 15, 2017 7:47 am

In post 1479, Nero Cain wrote:I like how Titus has gotten really active after I accused her of being lurking scum.
And you knew I was sick Thursday Friday and vla. You are reminding me of NY 199 Nero.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1483 (ISO) » Sat Apr 15, 2017 7:49 am

Post by Nero Cain »

heh. nice pushback.

WhemeStar
WhemeStar
Survivor
WhemeStar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1484 (ISO) » Sat Apr 15, 2017 7:49 am

Post by WhemeStar »

Can some people give their read on me
Im a dog that quacks
Radiant Moonlight
Radiant Moonlight
Goon
Radiant Moonlight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1485 (ISO) » Sat Apr 15, 2017 7:49 am

In post 1480, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
shos and Nero have both gone on to say that nothing has much has happened in your hood after I was trying to find out why shos was scum reading Nero and wanted a town consensus in your hood before using the serum.

Nero has ignored the explanations of why we want a consensus in hood to use serum. Tldr and hiding what we are, it gets reads more effectively.

Shos and I are of the opinion that scum are likely due to math in our hood and they'll have opinions about how we act.
Radiant Moonlight
Radiant Moonlight
Goon
Radiant Moonlight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1486 (ISO) » Sat Apr 15, 2017 7:50 am

In post 1481, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 1475, Radiant Moonlight wrote:What's your read on momo?
I think he's bad town.
Based on what?

Is that belief worth holding up the game for?
Radiant Moonlight
Radiant Moonlight
Goon
Radiant Moonlight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1487 (ISO) » Sat Apr 15, 2017 7:51 am

In post 1484, WhemeStar wrote:Can some people give their read on me
Why do you care?
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1488 (ISO) » Sat Apr 15, 2017 7:54 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 1485, Radiant Moonlight wrote:

Nero has ignored the explanations of why we want a consensus in hood to use serum. Tldr and hiding what we are, it gets reads more effectively.

Shos and I are of the opinion that scum are likely due to math in our hood and they'll have opinions about how we act.
What were the explantations? If I'm understanding correctly, shos, you, and RC, want to make sure what to do with serum won't influenced by scum. My thing is there is no way to really know if how many scum you're dealing with or if you're dealing with none at all. It is entirely random.

Also, what has rb done in the hood? He's my strongest town read out of the group.
WhemeStar
WhemeStar
Survivor
WhemeStar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1489 (ISO) » Sat Apr 15, 2017 7:55 am

Post by WhemeStar »

In post 1487, Radiant Moonlight wrote:
Why do you care?
I feel like people are ignoring me and don't really have a Read on me and t worries me
Im a dog that quacks
WhemeStar
WhemeStar
Survivor
WhemeStar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1490 (ISO) » Sat Apr 15, 2017 7:56 am

Post by WhemeStar »

Why do you care?
Is this Titus or RC
Im a dog that quacks
Radiant Moonlight
Radiant Moonlight
Goon
Radiant Moonlight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1491 (ISO) » Sat Apr 15, 2017 7:56 am

In post 1489, WhemeStar wrote:
Why do you care?
I feel like people are ignoring me and don't really have a Read on me and t worries me
Yeah, I am not ignoring your refusal to vote momo.

~Titus
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1492 (ISO) » Sat Apr 15, 2017 7:57 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Sounds like Titus. I think RC would be more pissed here.
WhemeStar
WhemeStar
Survivor
WhemeStar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1493 (ISO) » Sat Apr 15, 2017 7:57 am

Post by WhemeStar »

In post 1491, Radiant Moonlight wrote:
In post 1489, WhemeStar wrote:
Why do you care?
Yeah, I am not ignoring your refusal to vote momo.

~Titus
Well Momo is prob maybe town so

And I thought so
Im a dog that quacks
Radiant Moonlight
Radiant Moonlight
Goon
Radiant Moonlight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1494 (ISO) » Sat Apr 15, 2017 7:58 am

In post 1488, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:

What were the explantations? If I'm understanding correctly, shos, you, and RC, want to make sure what to do with serum won't influenced by scum. My thing is there is no way to really know if how many scum you're dealing with or if you're dealing with none at all. It is entirely random.

Also, what has rb done in the hood? He's my strongest town read out of the group.
I have trouble seeing anything beyond useless oneliners in rb's iso but he tonally feels town.

Nope. Our point is scum will try to influence how the serum is used and it links to their partners.
WhemeStar
WhemeStar
Survivor
WhemeStar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1495 (ISO) » Sat Apr 15, 2017 7:58 am

Post by WhemeStar »

Why is Momo scum
Im a dog that quacks
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1496 (ISO) » Sat Apr 15, 2017 7:58 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1485, Radiant Moonlight wrote:Nero has ignored the explanations of why we want a consensus in hood to use serum.
hehehehehehehehehe.

This isn't true like at all.

Like I still don't understand what SHOS' point was but now
YOU'VE
given a possible explanation for Shos' actions. Me not willing to trust you=//=ignoring.

WhemeStar
WhemeStar
Survivor
WhemeStar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1497 (ISO) » Sat Apr 15, 2017 7:58 am

Post by WhemeStar »

And LUV I said why I think Zakk is scum
Im a dog that quacks
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1498 (ISO) » Sat Apr 15, 2017 8:00 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1488, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:What were the explantations?
Titus and Shos want to base the scum team off of who I don't want to use our serum on.

Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1499 (ISO) » Sat Apr 15, 2017 8:00 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 1494, Radiant Moonlight wrote:
In post 1488, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:

I have trouble seeing anything beyond useless oneliners in rb's iso but he tonally feels town.

Nope. Our point is scum will try to influence how the serum is used and it links to their partners.
rb's push on alban feels very similar to how rb played a majority of his games before he realized shit posting was just as effective.

And right, but I'm saying why are you guys so sure that there is scum in you group? It is random. You could have 75% of the scum team in your group or none at all. So trying to reach a town consensus in your hood seems like a pipe dream right now.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”