ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2150 (ISO) » Sun Apr 16, 2017 9:00 am

Post by ZZZX »

In post 2135, Boonskiies wrote:Also, I checked, and I didn't mess up my role pm, so I am indeed town.

I think the Human hates us and put together a chaotic playerlist, and gave everyone but Elena in this game a Town Role PM just to fuck with us.

(Despite all the fuckery that went on in this game, I feel this became a rather enjoyable and solid late game.)
Wouldn't wana do that in a normal haha

also i read the huge ass tower of a post. Damn thats big. I read all bazillion lines of it.

anyhow one of the things i disagree with you in key's flailing being town. It totally felt fake as I discussed prior. plus the other things I've wrote a billion times .

-Also idk man. Even though my town read on papa zito isnt really that solid (he has like what, 20 posts or something?) i'd still hope you can reconsider key and trust me on that one. Can you?
Implosion: I see ZZZX was
redacted
. For shame, people. For shame.
The Bulge: ZZZX is ZZZX
Get to know a ZZZX: http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=61&t=58733
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2151 (ISO) » Sun Apr 16, 2017 9:04 am

Post by ZZZX »

In post 2144, -Grey- wrote:Nah, I'm only voting ZZZX or massive today.
:roll:
redacted
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2152 (ISO) » Sun Apr 16, 2017 9:05 am

Post by ZZZX »

In post 2149, Papa Zito wrote:
In post 2132, Boonskiies wrote:PZ's bringing up the 4-2 seems more unlikely as scum than town, but it's really NAI. I'm wondering who he forgot was in the game.
I was going off the OP. Which you'll note has been updated.

I can't really answer for whatever MoI was doing, I'm not that guy. What I can say is that based on interactions it's super clear to me that ZZZX is scum, so I see no reason why I shouldn't vote him. I'm trying to rally people onto the wagon because that's what you do when you're convinced you've caught someone, so yes I am indeed trying to get other people to vote ZZZX. I'm not being at all subtle about it.

The rest of your post is a bunch of goofy conjecture. I think you'd seriously benefit from some Occam's Razor.
I can see a vague reason with a vague appliance to get a vague lynch on me. with a non-vague execution

doesn't make it anyless incorrect or shitty reasoning though
redacted
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2153 (ISO) » Sun Apr 16, 2017 9:07 am

Post by ZZZX »

if the idea is that elena barely interacted with me it can be really hard to really judge. Like if we were scum I don't get why would I just be the only person elena ignores for example. And I don't get why the half-ignoring happens from one-side only. As boon said I have mentioned her quite a few times. And I myself forgot to talk to/interact with some other people. This logic is clearly just bullshit for now.
redacted
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2154 (ISO) » Sun Apr 16, 2017 9:10 am

Post by massive »

Prodge and catching up while on VLA.
"1AM .. not a good time to think I started mixing massive and mathcam" - Totem, DP8
"unvote mlaker; vote massive; It's like MeMe/mneme and Corsato/Cadmium" - Dragon Phoenix, Newbie 38
PLEASE NOTE: I actively avoid being online on weekends! Don't replace me just because of this!
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2155 (ISO) » Sun Apr 16, 2017 10:24 am

Post by massive »

I don't hate the idea of punching me because I'm going to be rubbish in LYLO because I can't shake this Grey read, but make me work for it. I'm back in office on Wednesday.
"1AM .. not a good time to think I started mixing massive and mathcam" - Totem, DP8
"unvote mlaker; vote massive; It's like MeMe/mneme and Corsato/Cadmium" - Dragon Phoenix, Newbie 38
PLEASE NOTE: I actively avoid being online on weekends! Don't replace me just because of this!
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2156 (ISO) » Sun Apr 16, 2017 10:25 am

Post by massive »

Also lynching me. Punching me haha.
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2157 (ISO) » Sun Apr 16, 2017 10:31 am

Post by massive »

Also "make them" geez.
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2158 (ISO) » Sun Apr 16, 2017 12:25 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

@ZZZx - if you noticed, I ended up finding reasons to town read everyone with that, and my ending result was that PZ/Key was the scum team, so I do agree with you that key is scum. I am town reading Sheep and ZZZx right now, and them being on key does make me a bit happier.
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
. That's my main; I just mod on
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2159 (ISO) » Sun Apr 16, 2017 12:28 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

And I hate doing meta to make a case, but I have a bad tendency with massive to town read him the majority of the game, then feel like he's scum due to my paranoia from town reading him, then he ends up being town. -.-

ZZZx says he can basically read me from the get go, I kind of feel that way about massive. Been town with him. Been scum with him. Modded a scum game of his (SK? Even I think...) and a town game of his.
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2160 (ISO) » Sun Apr 16, 2017 12:41 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

I actually think it makes more sense as TownZZZx that Elena and him didn't interact much. Elena was in and out, and did not respond to most people asking her stuff. ZZZx was also in and out for a long while. If Elena wasn't responding to the people who were, it would be weird if she did interact with ZZZx of all people.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Cooperative Sheep
Cooperative Sheep
Goon
Cooperative Sheep
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2161 (ISO) » Sun Apr 16, 2017 1:03 pm

Post by Cooperative Sheep »

In post 2149, Papa Zito wrote:The rest of your post is a bunch of goofy conjecture. I think you'd seriously benefit from some Occam's Razor.
I don't particularly agree with Boon's contention that you're scum because I think MoI played a pretty solid town game, but would you like to actually address his issues rather than pulling another dismissive/insult move like you're doing with me?

It is not making me vibe well towards you at all.
Cooperative Sheep
Cooperative Sheep
Goon
Cooperative Sheep
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2162 (ISO) » Sun Apr 16, 2017 1:08 pm

In post 2158, Boonskiies wrote:I am town reading Sheep and ZZZx right now, and them being on key does make me a bit happier.
Would you be game to do Key before Zito? I don't feel that half of your theory team much.
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2163 (ISO) » Sun Apr 16, 2017 1:15 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Key/massive is the only other potential scum team that makes sense to me other than Key/zito.

I want to talk about that MoI playing a pretty solid town game, because I don't necessarily agree with it.

1) MoI was a big flailer and probaby the main contributor of the momo wagon.
2) He himself was at and near L-1 multiple times, with masons on him.
3) He wasn't on the Elena wagon, and buddied up with her, yet distanced himself from her.
4) Did the whole bus a buddy (in saying he was potentially going to go after either Elena or myself) then chose to set me up instead of doing anything on Elena.The bus a buddy, vote a townie Classic play.
5) Him and Elena worked hard to get people to move off of MoI when he was nearing a lynch.
6) The momo wagon's first three people are Key, MOI, and Elena.
7) Moi and Key conversed a lot, and despite Moi calling out key a lot, he never really went after him.
8) PZ has been really weird about talking about the key slot, and is pushing you to change away from it.

At this point in the game, and the fact that it's split, so well, both of the remaining scum have done well to keep themselves under, so everyone's played a "pretty solid town game". This is Day 4.
Saying scum has played a pretty solid town game is the same thing as saying scum has played a pretty solid scum game. Means the same thing, and they're still scum.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2164 (ISO) » Sun Apr 16, 2017 1:24 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 2162, Cooperative Sheep wrote:
In post 2158, Boonskiies wrote:I am town reading Sheep and ZZZx right now, and them being on key does make me a bit happier.
Would you be game to do Key before Zito? I don't feel that half of your theory team much.
I'd MUCH rather do Zito first, but in the end, I would probably go Key. I feel I'm basically a lock to die toNight, and I know PZ is going to be much harder to lynch than key is, especially if I'm gone.

If Zito is lynched toDay, then I feel there is going to be no resistance to getting Key lynched tomorrow. If Key's lynched today, I don't know if you guys will even lynch Zito.

Like, even if I'm wrong, we get that WIFOM of is he/isn't he scum gone, and you still get to lynch Key. Tomorrow would consist of:

Sheep
ZZZx
Grey
massive
key

if zito is scum, great, you get two days left. You lynch Key with near zero resistance, boom, game over. If zito flipped town then key is still the most likely to be lynched tomorrow, sheep probably dies, which leads to zzzx/grey/massive lylo, in which grey would abstain from voting early probably, massive would vote grey, zzzx wouldn't hammer grey right away and would confirm to grey that massive is the scum. I don't think that it's going to end up that way, though, as I'm pretty confident in ScumPZ.

If key gets lynched toDay, yeah, probably would flip scum. I die. Then ZZZx gets lynched. Which would probably make us end up in a PZ/massive/Grey lylo, which I don't even like the potential of that because of my paranoia of the potential PZ/massive team.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Cooperative Sheep
Cooperative Sheep
Goon
Cooperative Sheep
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2165 (ISO) » Sun Apr 16, 2017 1:40 pm

I like your point #2 I'll admit, I don't really want to go into extensive debate on the rest as I'd rather see Zito pick up the sword a bit.

I do think the VCA paints Key as far more likely scum than Zito though.
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2166 (ISO) » Sun Apr 16, 2017 1:42 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 2165, Cooperative Sheep wrote:I like your point #2 I'll admit, I don't really want to go into extensive debate on the rest as I'd rather see Zito pick up the sword a bit.

I do think the VCA paints Key as far more likely scum than Zito though.
Like I said, I'm pretty sure they both are scum. I just see our chances of winning higher if Zito dies toDay.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2167 (ISO) » Sun Apr 16, 2017 1:43 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Also, Elena made a joke wagon vote onto MOI early game, but as soon as it got bigger, she said she "got what she wanted" and unvoted.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2168 (ISO) » Sun Apr 16, 2017 1:47 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

I actually feel like Key's VCA paints MOI as scum as well, as key's vote makes sense usually near all times to help out MOI.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
keyenpeydee
keyenpeydee
Mafia Scum
keyenpeydee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2169 (ISO) » Sun Apr 16, 2017 9:03 pm

Post by keyenpeydee »

Yall not lynching me today
Show
Games that I modded:

|| Mini Normal 1848 || The Hogwarts Mafia || Valentine's Day || The Divergent Series || Another Mafia || Cities & Beaches || Moonlight || 13 Reasons Why ||

Get to know a Keyenpeydee!

"Cause a queen is what I embody."
keyenpeydee
keyenpeydee
Mafia Scum
keyenpeydee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2170 (ISO) » Sun Apr 16, 2017 9:07 pm

Post by keyenpeydee »

I really have no idea what to do as I haven't really taken the game seriously, but I'm fucking town and ZZZX needs to die.
Show
Games that I modded:

|| Mini Normal 1848 || The Hogwarts Mafia || Valentine's Day || The Divergent Series || Another Mafia || Cities & Beaches || Moonlight || 13 Reasons Why ||

keyenpeydee
keyenpeydee
Mafia Scum
keyenpeydee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2171 (ISO) » Sun Apr 16, 2017 9:07 pm

Post by keyenpeydee »

In post 2150, ZZZX wrote:-Also idk man. Even though my town read on papa zito isnt really that solid (he has like what, 20 posts or something?) i'd still hope you can reconsider key and trust me on that one. Can you?
YUCK
Show
Games that I modded:

keyenpeydee
keyenpeydee
Mafia Scum
keyenpeydee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2172 (ISO) » Sun Apr 16, 2017 9:20 pm

Post by keyenpeydee »

Whatever guys.

If you feel that I'm scum, go and lynch me and accept a town lose and a scum win.
If you feel that I'm scum/town but you're doubting it, follow what your mind is telling you, but I assure you that I am town.
If you feel that I'm town, let's achieve a win.

I have no interest in looking forward in this game, but I'm trying so hard to push who I see as scum. I may be OMGUSing but that's always my playstyle whenever I feel like you're pushing me with dumb reasons and if that's so, hence you're scum and you deserve my vote. All I can do is just give gut reads. I won't defend myself if you feel like lynching me, but I'm
Vanilla Townie
and I want a win even if I'm useless town player this game.

I'll help town by staying alive.

VOTE: ZZZX

Massive, Elena, and ZZZX makes sense as a team. Sheep can also be scum.
Show
Games that I modded:

Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2173 (ISO) » Sun Apr 16, 2017 9:21 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

ZZZx is town. If you're town, vote Zito. If you're scum, vote Zito.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2174 (ISO) » Sun Apr 16, 2017 9:23 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 2118, ZZZX wrote:Papa zito is town. The only person to try to read me (albet wrong as fuck)

Also disappointed in ya boon but whatever. Just lynch me at this point

Edit: beetleJuice?

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”