Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2301 (ISO) » Sun Apr 16, 2017 7:22 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2300, gerryoat wrote:I'm lynching in IAWS, momo and Mathblade. one gets rope
I have lost my townread on you.

You ask Boring wtf something is then after seeing my reads then pick a random ??? Without explanation.

I think boring and gerryoat.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2302 (ISO) » Sun Apr 16, 2017 8:19 am

Post by gerryoat »

hahahahaha
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2303 (ISO) » Sun Apr 16, 2017 8:20 am

Post by gerryoat »

her logic was so bad that shes prob town from that post
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2304 (ISO) » Sun Apr 16, 2017 8:21 am

Post by gerryoat »

If i was mafia i would vote you and not look back, you are low hanging fruit if you're a town BP with 2 town RBers flipped.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2305 (ISO) » Sun Apr 16, 2017 8:22 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2303, gerryoat wrote:her logic was so bad that shes prob town from that post
Their or his please.

And what makes my logic so bad?
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2306 (ISO) » Sun Apr 16, 2017 8:23 am

Post by gerryoat »

I was talking about boring
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2307 (ISO) » Sun Apr 16, 2017 8:24 am

Post by gerryoat »

In post 2294, boring wrote:My town read on IAWS just took a huge nosedive. Gerry is looking slightly better. Math has a decent reason to SR me, I suppose. Still probably town, unfortunately. Delta is still a suspicious slot. I still don't like Fuzzy either.

I don't see Math's SR of me letting up. If Math is really BP, then me showing up at LYLO with them will mean a town auto-loss.

I think we need to speed-lynch me so Math has a chance of not fucking up LYLO. I know it's bad form for townies to self-vote, but I think mechanically, one of us absolutely has to go, and now's our only shot.

VOTE: boring
this post
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2308 (ISO) » Sun Apr 16, 2017 8:36 am

Post by MathBlade »

Boring me or gerryoat get rope today. That post is scum.

If we mislynch me lynch boring tomorrow then Gerry then we win.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2309 (ISO) » Sun Apr 16, 2017 8:36 am

Post by MathBlade »

Or we can skip those steps.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2310 (ISO) » Sun Apr 16, 2017 8:37 am

Post by gerryoat »

deal

VOTE: Mathblade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2311 (ISO) » Sun Apr 16, 2017 8:37 am

Post by MathBlade »

VOTE: Boring
GTKAS -- MathBlade
IAlwaysWinSometimes
IAlwaysWinSometimes
Goon
IAlwaysWinSometimes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2312 (ISO) » Sun Apr 16, 2017 8:38 am

Post by IAlwaysWinSometimes »

tfw everyone wants to be lynched now
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2313 (ISO) » Sun Apr 16, 2017 8:48 am

Post by gerryoat »

lmao, mathblade got SHOOK
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2314 (ISO) » Sun Apr 16, 2017 8:54 am

Post by MathBlade »

I don't know what that means.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
IAlwaysWinSometimes
IAlwaysWinSometimes
Goon
IAlwaysWinSometimes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2315 (ISO) » Sun Apr 16, 2017 8:58 am

Post by IAlwaysWinSometimes »

GET SHOOK
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2316 (ISO) » Sun Apr 16, 2017 9:01 am

Post by MathBlade »

???? I am not afraid or hesitant based on what urbandictionary says.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2317 (ISO) » Sun Apr 16, 2017 12:58 pm

Post by gerryoat »

if you're so confident me and her are mafia, why aren't u ok with being lynched? what happens if me or her flips town? then what?
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2318 (ISO) » Sun Apr 16, 2017 12:59 pm

Post by gerryoat »

Math you said I was the counterwagon to Titus and you suddenly sr me for one post that at first you didn't understand. why?
boring
boring
Mafia Scum
boring
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2319 (ISO) » Sun Apr 16, 2017 1:11 pm

Post by boring »

In post 2303, gerryoat wrote:her logic was so bad that shes prob town from that post
Can you describe what was particularly wrong with my idea? I mean, we know Math is going to keep gunning for me no matter what. We know Math is very likely town because they're incredibly unlikely to have staged all that with Titus. So unless we lynch Math, their idee fixe will cause us to lose in a LYLO. It's better to lynch me today.
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2320 (ISO) » Sun Apr 16, 2017 1:34 pm

Post by gerryoat »

You realize that there are people who are suspect of math? So lets say you're both town and we lynch you today, mafia will kill someone not suspect of him and only need 1 person to lynch him tomorrow.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2321 (ISO) » Sun Apr 16, 2017 1:45 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2317, gerryoat wrote:if you're so confident me and her are mafia, why aren't u ok with being lynched? what happens if me or her flips town? then what?
I am okay with being lynched and said so earlier. If you or her flip town then because I'm BP I'll be alive in LYLO and based on the NK and if either of you flip town I reevaluate. I just don't see Boring flipping town here.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2322 (ISO) » Sun Apr 16, 2017 1:46 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2318, gerryoat wrote:Math you said I was the counterwagon to Titus and you suddenly sr me for one post that at first you didn't understand. why?
That post post pinged me a lot. It feels like you were adapting to my reads and then trying to figure out who you were going to scumread and then saying you're only lynching in my question marks and specifically townreading the person I'm scumreading didn't sit right. Then that post after...It was well just bad.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2323 (ISO) » Sun Apr 16, 2017 1:48 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2320, gerryoat wrote:You realize that there are people who are suspect of math? So lets say you're both town and we lynch you today, mafia will kill someone not suspect of him and only need 1 person to lynch him tomorrow.
I think you're the only person who does Gerry and you're flat out wrong. Scumreading a person who is at innocent child levels is usually a scumclaim. Titus did it in the open we were just in. I specifically pointed out scum couldn't kill me and you didn't scumread me then. What specifically changed for you overnight? Why do you scumread me?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
boring
boring
Mafia Scum
boring
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2324 (ISO) » Sun Apr 16, 2017 1:56 pm

Post by boring »

In post 2320, gerryoat wrote:You realize that there are people who are suspect of math? So lets say you're both town and we lynch you today, mafia will kill someone not suspect of him and only need 1 person to lynch him tomorrow.
Look at the player list. We have lurksacks, IAWS, and you (sorry, but you're still very lunchable). How is Math a likely lynch? Math is only tempting as policy.

If you think I'm town, then don't vote me, but even if Math is the only person scum reading me, it's very obvious that town loses the game if we end up in a 3-way LYLO. I'd rather be a NK, but there's no way to guarantee that. My vote stays on me unless you need me to hammer someone scummy.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”