boring
boring
Mafia Scum
boring
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2325 (ISO) » Sun Apr 16, 2017 1:59 pm

Post by boring »

...very, very tempting as policy. IC? Really? Don't you think you're laying it on a bit thick?
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2326 (ISO) » Sun Apr 16, 2017 2:02 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2324, boring wrote:
In post 2320, gerryoat wrote:You realize that there are people who are suspect of math? So lets say you're both town and we lynch you today, mafia will kill someone not suspect of him and only need 1 person to lynch him tomorrow.
Look at the player list. We have lurksacks, IAWS, and you (sorry, but you're still very lunchable). How is Math a likely lynch? Math is only tempting as policy.

If you think I'm town, then don't vote me, but even if Math is the only person scum reading me, it's very obvious that town loses the game if we end up in a 3-way LYLO. I'd rather be a NK, but there's no way to guarantee that. My vote stays on me unless you need me to hammer someone scummy.
You could say that about any wrong read at this point. I'm scumreading you based on a multitude of things. I'll list them out if you like but I don't see how you are not scum. If you are then IAWS is almost certainly scum. SOMEONE had to be trying to save Titus when that hammer was freaking atrocious and a repeat of the Open game.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2327 (ISO) » Sun Apr 16, 2017 2:03 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2325, boring wrote:...very, very tempting as policy. IC? Really? Don't you think you're laying it on a bit thick?
No. I'm not. An IC's job in LYLO is to either A) Ensure we don't get there. or B) ensure that if we are in LYLO that they listen and have hammers. I literally do not control anything in LYLO as the IC. No one would ever vote in IC until we agreed on a lynch.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2328 (ISO) » Sun Apr 16, 2017 2:04 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Look at the Open I was just in with this SAME scenario. I would have ran it to completion if I could but Transcend decided to vote early and fucked it up.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2329 (ISO) » Sun Apr 16, 2017 2:05 pm

Post by MathBlade »

I am freaking deadly in LYLO situations if I'm IC and alive.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
boring
boring
Mafia Scum
boring
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2330 (ISO) » Sun Apr 16, 2017 2:14 pm

Post by boring »

In post 2326, MathBlade wrote:
In post 2320, gerryoat wrote:You realize that there are people who are suspect of math? So lets say you're both town and we lynch you today, mafia will kill someone not suspect of him and only need 1 person to lynch him tomorrow.
Look at the player list. We have lurksacks, IAWS, and you (sorry, but you're still very lunchable). How is Math a likely lynch? Math is only tempting as policy.

If you think I'm town, then don't vote me, but even if Math is the only person scum reading me, it's very obvious that town loses the game if we end up in a 3-way LYLO. I'd rather be a NK, but there's no way to guarantee that. My vote stays on me unless you need me to hammer someone scummy.
You could say that about any wrong read at this point. I'm scumreading you based on a multitude of things. I'll list them out if you like but I don't see how you are not scum. If you are then IAWS is almost certainly scum. SOMEONE had to be trying to save Titus when that hammer was freaking atrocious and a repeat of the Open game.
Listing the reasons you think I'm scum will be an exercise in futility for both of us, unless you really believe yourself open to changing your mind, or you think it will convince the rest of the players to vote me.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2331 (ISO) » Sun Apr 16, 2017 2:18 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Fro99er (7)
Transcend
Fro99er
JaeReed
Darklyn (me)
Impoetic (Titus)
, Crash (boring) ,
Dunnstral

Juri (6)
hapahauli (replaced JaeReed)
, Trivium (IAWS) , boring , momo , gerryoat ,
Titus

Titus (5)
MathBlade
, TheFuzzylogic99 , momo ,
Dunnstral
, gerryoat

Of note is the Juri wagon -- Namely IAWS, boring, momo, and gerryoat are all on the wagon.
Myself and Fuzzy and DeltaW are off of it.

Also note how day three started off:

Titus (2)Dunnstral , MathBlade ,
TheFuzzylogic99 (3)boring , gerryoat , Titus ,

....That isn't as obvious as fuck I don't know what is. We know Titus is scum. So Fuzzy had to be a counter wagon.

I'm universally townread (because I'm town). That means the only scum that could be off the wagon is DeltaW slot. That means there is at least two scum in IAWS, boring, momo, and gerryoat.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2332 (ISO) » Sun Apr 16, 2017 2:20 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2330, boring wrote:
In post 2326, MathBlade wrote:

Listing the reasons you think I'm scum will be an exercise in futility for both of us, unless you really believe yourself open to changing your mind, or you think it will convince the rest of the players to vote me.
I think people will vote you and Dunn was killed because I could work with Dunn. Like I said earlier scum can't kill me. Their only hope is to fool me.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2333 (ISO) » Sun Apr 16, 2017 2:22 pm

Post by MathBlade »

And I am perceived as a bad player. What people don't know is that in a low amount of player lylo my reads change like coin flips. Until I'm able to narrow shit down. If there's too many players in LYLO I still know the golden age rule of don't freaking vote. But the less players you have to try to guess the more manueverability there is.

The only question is if I'm scumreading gerry due to paranoia or complete sketchiness or if gerry is wifom.

At this point Fuzzy is almost a town lock for me. I want to read his ISO agian just to make sure.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2334 (ISO) » Sun Apr 16, 2017 2:26 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1818, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:I want to give her another day so I get a better read , Right now I can see voting her tomorrow.

Right now I am uncomfortable voting Juri........
This is town.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2335 (ISO) » Sun Apr 16, 2017 2:26 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1820, Juri wrote:
In post 1802, Trivium wrote:Blatant buddying me and dunn?
A momo lynch
?
Buddying isn't a thing when you're dead. And yeah I should have been clearer about the momo thing. I'm not willing to lynch him today, I just think his is a posting style which I can't help but look at as scummy despite myself. I'll be trying to evaluate him in other ways.
Juri really didn't want to lynch momo. Definitely going to keep this in mind.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2336 (ISO) » Sun Apr 16, 2017 2:27 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1829, boring wrote:I dunno, I'd think she'd be more accommodating if she was scum. Either way, it seems like a predominantly NAI stance to me. Unless she only does this as scum or something (which I doubt).
Defense of Titus for a think that didn't need to be defended as town. Titus could have easily cited games where she doesn't read. Instead boring doesn't want Titus to actually have heat.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2337 (ISO) » Sun Apr 16, 2017 2:29 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1833, Trivium wrote:
In post 1828, momo wrote:Titus replaced impoetic,a slot I scum read and now refuses to read the game??

What is that. You know the amount of pages upon replacing in and still choose to say I don´t have time for this. If you don´t have time, don't replace in.

Feel like this is an excuse to cover up scumslip.
Momo, regardless of whether or not Titus/Imp is town or scum, we need to push juri. I want the lynch I think is going to be the most likely to be scum, and right now that's him. So you can push the counterwagon, but by voting based on things like not reading the game on replace in,
which is actually meta for Titus
, you're supporting the wrong wagon. Impoetic is town: they posted a whole lot of content early on in the game, and their absence wasn't indicative. I unerstand you have a scumread but right now the best thing you can do is vote for the actual scum.

Town.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2338 (ISO) » Sun Apr 16, 2017 2:30 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1835, momo wrote:Triv, my vote is on Juri for a reason but I think Titus is 100% tomorrow's lynch.
Momo saying here vote is on Juri for a reason but would vote Titus tomorrow.

Titus likely hammered because she could see the doors closing in around her.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2339 (ISO) » Sun Apr 16, 2017 2:33 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Done posting for now but that Juri lynch is hella indicative. Combined with the D3 open. But I'm definitely thinking {Boring, gerryoat, IAWS}

momo gets a reprieve today because Juri said no and he seems honest about his reasoning why. The quicklynch on the end was horrible.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
boring
boring
Mafia Scum
boring
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2340 (ISO) » Sun Apr 16, 2017 2:38 pm

Post by boring »

In post 2336, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1829, boring wrote:I dunno, I'd think she'd be more accommodating if she was scum. Either way, it seems like a predominantly NAI stance to me. Unless she only does this as scum or something (which I doubt).
Defense of Titus for a think that didn't need to be defended as town. Titus could have easily cited games where she doesn't read. Instead boring doesn't want Titus to actually have heat.
..oooor not reading really is NAI.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2341 (ISO) » Sun Apr 16, 2017 2:39 pm

Post by MathBlade »

The not reading is NAI. The defense of her was unnecessary and she handles it well every game she is in. It's your defense that is AI. Her not reading is NAI.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
boring
boring
Mafia Scum
boring
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2342 (ISO) » Sun Apr 16, 2017 2:43 pm

Post by boring »

In post 2341, MathBlade wrote:The not reading is NAI. The defense of her was unnecessary and she handles it well every game she is in. It's your defense that is AI. Her not reading is NAI.
So tell me why I'd stick my neck out. I don't think I've ever defended a buddy when they are taking heat, so why start here and now... for Titus of all people?

I was arguing that not reading the game is NAI because people in this game have been jumping on the subins. I realize it's because we're starved for input, but it was getting annoying. It had less to do with Titus, and more to do with principle.
boring
boring
Mafia Scum
boring
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2343 (ISO) » Sun Apr 16, 2017 2:47 pm

Post by boring »

Shit, I'm the one who pointed out her drastically different demeanour. I'm the one who pointed out she couldn't have been blocked by Juri. ... also Dunnstral's "get with the program" comment makes a lot more sense now.

Anyway, similarly, why would she point a straight line to her buddy as she's facing a lynch? You think she's just idiotic like that? And why would I do anything to discredit her claim, if that was our plan?

Seriously Math, if you'd get our head out of your ass for like 2 seconds, I wouldn't have to be sitting here with a vote on myself.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2344 (ISO) » Sun Apr 16, 2017 2:57 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Titus was outed scum at that point. There was no way she wasn't being lynched. You were bussing.

Whenever Titus was outed scum she likes to make her buddies look as townie as possible.

It wasn't a conscious "OMG I HAVE TO SAVE TITUS NOW" it's more a "WTF Titus is getting scumread for dumb reasons" bit.

Titus knew I wasn't letting go. Titus knew Dunnstral wasn't. At that point it's about making the scumbuddies look townie.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2345 (ISO) » Sun Apr 16, 2017 2:58 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Oh and that line about head in my ass, Titus said I had my head in my ass and too much pride to do what she wanted when she was confirmed scum.

What is alignment indicative is before Titus realized she was going down. Making Fuzzy town.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
boring
boring
Mafia Scum
boring
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2346 (ISO) » Sun Apr 16, 2017 3:00 pm

Post by boring »

In post 2344, MathBlade wrote:Titus was outed scum at that point. There was no way she wasn't being lynched. You were bussing.

Whenever Titus was outed scum she likes to make her buddies look as townie as possible.

It wasn't a conscious "OMG I HAVE TO SAVE TITUS NOW" it's more a "WTF Titus is getting scumread for dumb reasons" bit.

Titus knew I wasn't letting go. Titus knew Dunnstral wasn't. At that point it's about making the scumbuddies look townie.
And saying she had a fake read on me after she was "outted scum" is going to make me look townie, hmm?

p-edit: I can only assume it's something you hear regularly.
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2347 (ISO) » Sun Apr 16, 2017 3:50 pm

Post by gerryoat »

In post 2331, MathBlade wrote:We know Titus is scum. So Fuzzy had to be a counter wagon.
You said I was the cw
IAlwaysWinSometimes
IAlwaysWinSometimes
Goon
IAlwaysWinSometimes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2348 (ISO) » Sun Apr 16, 2017 3:53 pm

Post by IAlwaysWinSometimes »

You obviously weren't a mafia cw. There was already a bigger one on fuzzy and any mafia would have gone for that one, not tried to start a futile one on you.
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2349 (ISO) » Sun Apr 16, 2017 3:55 pm

Post by gerryoat »

Hmmmmmm reading this page has me thinking a few things. I'll post it in a bit

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”