[Game Over] Newbie 1784 - Escape Room

For Newbie Games, which have a set format and experienced moderators. Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1374 (isolation #400) » Mon Apr 10, 2017 8:54 pm

Post by nancy »

I'm mostly joking. If you're Town the sentence doesn't need to end in "as town" because that's your alignment. If you're scum you're having to imagine yourself as Town, hence it becomes natural to put the "as town" there.
:2017-2018:
hi meet my mafiascum gravestone, the flowers were probably left by camn or schadd or Prism, blow them kisses for me would you?
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1375 (isolation #401) » Mon Apr 10, 2017 8:57 pm

Post by nancy »

I'm not saying it's an actual thing, don't worry.
hi meet my mafiascum gravestone, the flowers were probably left by camn or schadd or Prism, blow them kisses for me would you?
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1376 (isolation #402) » Mon Apr 10, 2017 9:07 pm

Post by nancy »

In seriousness though, Chronicle, you can complain about people using meta against you, but this is a pretty fundamental thing that I'd strongly expect to be regular across games. You are way more laid back in your Town meta. Your reads are more natural. You're kinda stilted here.
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1378 (isolation #403) » Mon Apr 10, 2017 9:30 pm

Post by nancy »

#goodsave
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1386 (isolation #404) » Thu Apr 13, 2017 12:34 am

Post by nancy »

VOTE: WhyMafia

Newbie 1784 has ended in a
Perfect Town Win!
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1387 (isolation #405) » Thu Apr 13, 2017 12:35 am

Post by nancy »

I hardclaim hufflepuff.
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1388 (isolation #406) » Thu Apr 13, 2017 12:43 am

Post by nancy »

In post 1387, nancy wrote:I hardclaim hufflepuff.
^ Suboptimal smh.
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1390 (isolation #407) » Thu Apr 13, 2017 1:05 am

Post by nancy »

Spoiler:
And now that the Day 1 masterclass is over I guess I can slip back into teacher mode. Couple things wrt yesterday that stand mentioning:

First being that I wouldn't try and interact with a wagon to the extent that I was with Drixx's yesterday unless you're conf!town or heavily Townread and really know what you're doing, just because of how sketchy it can look from an uninformed perspective if you're not smart about it. You do want to check yourself and others pushing the wagon, though, and if nothing else that's what you should get from that. Essentially with as much counterpushing off the wagon I did, if Drixx was scum it was practically guaranteed that the second scum would've followed or engaged with my pushes, unless they were entirely possessed by the spirit of the bus. The fact that none did effectively meant that scum either didn't want to push off Drixx (bussing) or were incapable of pushing off Drixx (newbie). And unless Drixx had completely given up (which he had) then his interactions with my counterpushes would've also been highly indicative of his motivations (and therefore alignment) - typically, scum!him would encourage me in a more or less one-dimensional way that displayed more survivalism that genuine conviction, while town!him would engage me in a critically communicative way (encouraged by noticing that I wasn't wrongly scumreading him) and try to point me towards his scumreads. (That isn't a statement about Drixx's meta, Drixx is just a placeholder for "scumslot" in this example.)

Second being that you just don't want to be as uncritical in your engagement with a wagon, ever, as most people were with Drixx's. Void's treatment of the wagon was an excellent example of a balanced approach and replicating that will likely get you Townread if you aren't already in a game. He was just critical enough to not conf!bias on the flip and it was his presence that allowed me to do what I did. So pushing a wagon does absolutely require a stable presence like that, and they're invaluable when you get them because it just gives you so much freedom - you don't have to worry about people losing focus. Loopdan's treatment of the wagon was not something I'd encourage emulating by any stretch of the imagination and is a surefire way to mistakenly push a scum agenda and mislynch Townies. Scum don't want you to re-evaluate basically ever, unless you're scumreading them or doing something really pro-town that is going to hurt them if it continues.

Other than that, what to say.. Noodle, when you see yourself continually convinced that everything that someone is doing is scummy in the way that you were with me in the latter half of the Day yesterday (and today), that's a pretty good sign you're lost in conf!bias. Scum rarely act scummily all the time, if at all, so it's just very rarely the case that you're going to be getting scumvibes from them at every turn. Refining that sense of when you've actually locked on to a scumslot and when you're conf!biasing a scumread on a Town slot is something that's going to be hugely important for you going forwards, but a pretty reliable sign that you're conf!biasing is if you find yourself make theories and picking up "clues" and connecting disparate threads to support your read, or finding a hidden scum agenda that no one else sees in clear pro-town play. There /are/ examples of where you'll pick up on those very same things and nail a scum that no one else saw, so it's extremely important to learn to distinguish when you're done one or the other and not lose confidence for the times when it /is/ scum. I've bailed on pushes before because I felt I was conf!biasing in that way, when I was in fact pushing a scumslot, because I didn't yet have the ability to really feel the difference between the two.

Chronicle, I hope you're not too burned out still. You played really well and should be absolutely proud of that Day 1. You handled pressure really well and responded really positively to being scumread. I'd strongly encourage you to avoid the type of hard buddying and defending you were doing with Noodle early in games because it tends to come off very sketchily. Your push on me was completely fine /except/ for the way in which it was a chainsaw for Noodle. Disrupting someone else's interactions with another slot is generally very bad practice, try and wait until it's over before getting involved if you can and if the interaction allows for it. If you can't wait, try and interact in a way that isn't disruptive, e.g., question the slot on their behavior, but don't do it in a way that intervenes or hinders them from continuing to pursue what they're already doing. This is generally advice for Day 1 play. This all becomes increasingly less relevant as you get deeper into a game and reads and stances become much increasingly solidified. I also don't know how you manage to play so heavily from your fone, that's just heroic.

pedit I mean, I'm lazy so he can come in and say hi later.
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1392 (isolation #408) » Thu Apr 13, 2017 1:11 am

Post by nancy »

Like if you're scum dude just claim cause it's autowin :P
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1393 (isolation #409) » Thu Apr 13, 2017 1:11 am

Post by nancy »

^ @Srceenplay :P
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1394 (isolation #410) » Thu Apr 13, 2017 1:32 am

Post by nancy »

I'll post my PMs to mod post-game too in case that might be helpful to anyone. I was only PMing her up to a certain point though, after I got back from V/LA we kind of moved to off-site communication and I was too busy falling in love with her to talk about the game much so there's really only notes from early in Day 1 sorry.

Lol! ♥♥♥
Last edited by MiniDeathStar on Thu Apr 13, 2017 1:58 am, edited 3 times in total.
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1396 (isolation #411) » Thu Apr 13, 2017 1:37 am

Post by nancy »

nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1397 (isolation #412) » Thu Apr 13, 2017 1:58 am

Post by nancy »

In post 1385, StealthyNoodle wrote:footnote: I did enjoy that postmortem(pun not intended), last-gasp attempt to make the bus look real. Concidering it came arond after hammer went down, it pretty much cleared me more than it hurt me.
Oh sorry I didn't read this before. The point of calling you conf!scum btw was that if you /were/ scum then you'd be more likely to put in the kill for a tracker guilty today. Kind of a nancy play, don't try to make sense of it too much.
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1398 (isolation #413) » Thu Apr 13, 2017 2:30 am

Post by nancy »

In case you're wondering why it's autowin btw, we have two Tracker clears by Day 3 plus, thanks to anti-busTM we know that Noodle and Tes have 0.00001% chance of being scum, meaning that the only slots left with any chance of being scum today are {Chronicle, Loopdan, Srceenplay, WhyMafia}. Even if we were to mislynch today, Town goes into Day 3 with 3 conf!towns and a scumpool of 2. So yes, autowin. But it's just WM so it doesn't really matter.
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1413 (isolation #414) » Thu Apr 13, 2017 2:54 am

Post by nancy »

In post 1399, WhyMafia wrote:
In post 1387, nancy wrote:I hardclaim hufflepuff.
I hardclaim Slytherin :o
:o :o :o :o
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1415 (isolation #415) » Thu Apr 13, 2017 2:58 am

Post by nancy »

In post 1412, BlackVoid wrote:We still have a pool of six to analyze.
?
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1417 (isolation #416) » Thu Apr 13, 2017 3:09 am

Post by nancy »

No my dude.
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1418 (isolation #417) » Thu Apr 13, 2017 3:10 am

Post by nancy »

In post 1398, nancy wrote:In case you're wondering why it's autowin btw, we have two Tracker clears by Day 3 plus, thanks to anti-busTM we know that Noodle and Tes have 0.00001% chance of being scum, meaning that the only slots left with any chance of being scum today are {Chronicle, Loopdan, Srceenplay, WhyMafia}. Even if we were to mislynch today, Town goes into Day 3 with 3 conf!towns and a scumpool of 2. So yes, autowin. But it's just WM so it doesn't really matter.
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1419 (isolation #418) » Thu Apr 13, 2017 3:11 am

Post by nancy »

Do you think scum!Loopdan or scum!Srceenplay hardbussed their partner on Day 1?

Cause I sure don't. Which means only Chronicle or WhyMafia could be scum.

No kill is gamethrowing unless you disbelieved the BP claim, which I highly highly doubt.

You tracked Chronicle. He went nowhere. WhyMafia is scum.
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1428 (isolation #419) » Thu Apr 13, 2017 4:16 am

Post by nancy »

WM is the only slot here who would possibly derp enough to do a no kill gambit. If someone shot me it'd be someone who thought that I was fakeclaiming BP, so either Src or Loopdan.

VOTE: Srceenplay
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1430 (isolation #420) » Thu Apr 13, 2017 4:26 am

Post by nancy »

Why is that?
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1431 (isolation #421) » Thu Apr 13, 2017 4:28 am

Post by nancy »

You've been pinging my gut as scum all game and I think WM's reaction to the fake guilty was real.
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1432 (isolation #422) » Thu Apr 13, 2017 4:28 am

Post by nancy »

I'm going to sleep.
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1435 (isolation #423) » Thu Apr 13, 2017 4:37 am

Post by nancy »

Do you know why scum don't fight back, Srceenplay?

Because they're being bussed.

You can die now.
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1448 (isolation #424) » Thu Apr 13, 2017 9:35 am

Post by nancy »

In post 1443, Chronicle wrote:Does the track on me make me clear though with a no kill on our hands? I could be scum pulling a no kill, so it doesn't really clear me. Meaning we don't have a tracker clear today, so at best we'd only have a tracker clear tomorrow

Only provided the tracker doesn't die

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think we're in auto win yet?
You're not mechanically conf!town but yes you are 100% conf!town don't worry. The amount of backbending you'd have to go through in order to assume that scum!you no killed is immense to the point of being unrealistic, and if it /were/ the case that you were scum and no killed it would become obvious later down the track anyway, so the correct play here is to treat you as conf!town.
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1449 (isolation #425) » Thu Apr 13, 2017 9:38 am

Post by nancy »

Conf!town: {BlackVoid, Chronicle, nancy}
Locktown: {StealthyNoodle, TesXX}
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1451 (isolation #426) » Thu Apr 13, 2017 9:39 am

Post by nancy »

In post 1442, StealthyNoodle wrote:@nancy Why was TesXX cleared again?
Pine went out of his way to scumread the slot.
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1454 (isolation #427) » Thu Apr 13, 2017 9:44 am

Post by nancy »

In post 1452, TesXX wrote:Couldn't Chronicle just nokill n1 and kill tracker n2?
If he wanted to play against win-con, yes.
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1457 (isolation #428) » Thu Apr 13, 2017 9:59 am

Post by nancy »

In post 1453, TesXX wrote:I hardclaim ravenclaw
^_^

I used to think I was Ravenclaw!! Then my girlfriend showed me I was actually Hufflepuff and it really actually makes more sense for me although I think when I was younger I was unquestionably Ravenclaw.
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1458 (isolation #429) » Thu Apr 13, 2017 10:02 am

Post by nancy »

In post 1455, TesXX wrote:How is that anti wincon if everybody calsls you conftown
I'll go through it with you post-game, but like I said if they're scum who no killed solely to be called conf!town it'll become apparent after a day or two. Essentially there's just no reason to not kill the tracker and shooting the BP is tantamount to suicide.
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1460 (isolation #430) » Thu Apr 13, 2017 10:24 am

Post by nancy »

Loopdogg xD
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1462 (isolation #431) » Thu Apr 13, 2017 10:40 am

Post by nancy »

YEAH SRCEENPLAY WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT DUDE
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1463 (isolation #432) » Thu Apr 13, 2017 10:41 am

Post by nancy »

nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1467 (isolation #433) » Thu Apr 13, 2017 10:44 am

Post by nancy »

I'm an octuple voter and you just got hammered and rekt m8.
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1469 (isolation #434) » Thu Apr 13, 2017 10:46 am

Post by nancy »

In post 1465, WhyMafia wrote:Are you proud of me? I did good observation!!!
You done good kid. Makin me proud as a spicy punch.
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1474 (isolation #435) » Thu Apr 13, 2017 11:00 am

Post by nancy »

Eek

I'M GETTING VOTED
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1476 (isolation #436) » Thu Apr 13, 2017 11:00 am

Post by nancy »

VOTE: TesXX

Voting a conf!town makes you conf!scum.

GG.
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1477 (isolation #437) » Thu Apr 13, 2017 11:01 am

Post by nancy »

Are we out of RVS yet?
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1478 (isolation #438) » Thu Apr 13, 2017 11:01 am

Post by nancy »

Serious vote.
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1481 (isolation #439) » Thu Apr 13, 2017 11:02 am

Post by nancy »

VOTE: No Lynch

Pretty sure this is optimal.
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1484 (isolation #440) » Thu Apr 13, 2017 11:05 am

Post by nancy »

I have thoughts about this interaction but I'll wait until you're done to say anything.
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1488 (isolation #441) » Thu Apr 13, 2017 11:08 am

Post by nancy »

VOTE: TesXX

Use of
tags and outing PRs are pretty classic scum tactics.
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1492 (isolation #442) » Thu Apr 13, 2017 11:11 am

Post by nancy »

In post 1490, Srceenplay wrote:That was another gambit
YOU DON'T KNOW ME
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1495 (isolation #443) » Thu Apr 13, 2017 11:14 am

Post by nancy »

I was actually just trolling and I'm not sure how that could be construed as a gambit even if it were serious.
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1498 (isolation #444) » Thu Apr 13, 2017 11:16 am

Post by nancy »

Your response was pretty typical
caught!scum
though now that I think about it.

nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1509 (isolation #445) » Thu Apr 13, 2017 11:21 am

Post by nancy »

In post 1473, Srceenplay wrote:VOTE: Srceenplay

I'm going to self hammer to kill the day and information gathering.
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1517 (isolation #446) » Thu Apr 13, 2017 11:25 am

Post by nancy »

In post 1513, Srceenplay wrote:Lol. Ya.
Not pretending though. We win no matter what. You broke the game and won it for us.
HOW DID YOU KNOW MY SECRET WEKENESS OF BUDDYING

VOTE: BlackVoid
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1519 (isolation #447) » Thu Apr 13, 2017 11:27 am

Post by nancy »

In post 1515, TesXX wrote:I know but I want the perfect town win
I claim scum.

VOTE: nancy
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1522 (isolation #448) » Thu Apr 13, 2017 11:28 am

Post by nancy »

I didn't choose this life

it chose me.

nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1525 (isolation #449) » Thu Apr 13, 2017 11:29 am

Post by nancy »

Recycled memes are good memes.

pedit good softclaim bro I think it's gonna work
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1528 (isolation #450) » Thu Apr 13, 2017 11:32 am

Post by nancy »

Imo scum is in {JaeReed, MiniDeathStar, Firebringer, Prince Lyon}.

Rule of thirds says it's Firebringer.

VOTE: Firebringer
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1530 (isolation #451) » Thu Apr 13, 2017 11:36 am

Post by nancy »

Sorry I'm just trolling.

I really should stop because this is not the kind of behavior to teach newbies.

VOTE: WhyMafia
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1533 (isolation #452) » Thu Apr 13, 2017 11:42 am

Post by nancy »

Yeaaaaaa I'm sorry Mini babe ♥ ♥

WhyMafia is actually scum though.
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1534 (isolation #453) » Thu Apr 13, 2017 11:45 am

Post by nancy »

If you want to make an argument for scum!Srceenplay or scum!Loopdan go for it though, never good to be complacent regardless of circumstances.

After a scum lynch the proper thing to do is go back over the ISO of the flipped scum and look associatives. So if you want to find the partner, that's the starting point.
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1535 (isolation #454) » Thu Apr 13, 2017 11:46 am

Post by nancy »

In post 1534, nancy wrote:If you want to make an argument for scum!Srceenplay or scum!Loopdan go for it though, never good to be complacent regardless of circumstances.

After a scum lynch the proper thing to do is go back over the ISO of the flipped scum and look at associatives. So if you want to find the partner, that's the starting point.
Edit.
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1536 (isolation #455) » Thu Apr 13, 2017 11:50 am

Post by nancy »

In case you weren't already aware you can look at multiple ISOs at the same time. Just below the quick reply box it has "Display posts by user:" so click the dropdown box and select Pine, then click the "+" symbol next to that and click that dropdown box and select Drixx, then click "Go". You'll have both their ISOs up there for you.
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1538 (isolation #456) » Thu Apr 13, 2017 12:11 pm

Post by nancy »

Should I not be?
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1539 (isolation #457) » Thu Apr 13, 2017 12:15 pm

Post by nancy »

In post 1411, WhyMafia wrote:
In post 1409, BlackVoid wrote:UNVOTE:

Okay, I was gambiting. I actually tracked Chronicle who went nowhere.
:igmeou:
Were you trying to make me claim scum. Well, it wouldn't work cause I'm not scum.
Tell me what town!WhyMafia is thinking when he makes this post.
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1540 (isolation #458) » Thu Apr 13, 2017 12:30 pm

Post by nancy »

Wait.

Are you actually 14 years old?
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1541 (isolation #459) » Thu Apr 13, 2017 12:32 pm

Post by nancy »

Like it's completely irrelevant to this game I just find it extraordinary that a 14 year-old would be playing forum mafia.
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1544 (isolation #460) » Thu Apr 13, 2017 12:36 pm

Post by nancy »

So would you follow me on any lynch on the table at this point Src? Like how confident are you that I know who scum is?

I mean I'd be playing optimally if I weren't already 98% positive that we lynch scum today but I'm curious how confident you are.
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1553 (isolation #461) » Thu Apr 13, 2017 1:10 pm

Post by nancy »

Lol.
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1555 (isolation #462) » Thu Apr 13, 2017 1:19 pm

Post by nancy »

Reasons :good:
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1556 (isolation #463) » Thu Apr 13, 2017 1:26 pm

Post by nancy »

You should go back over Pine associatives like I said though and see what you can find.

It's a goldmine. A treasure trove. A cornucopia of heavenly proportions. A feast for the eyes.
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1557 (isolation #464) » Thu Apr 13, 2017 1:27 pm

Post by nancy »

A veritable smorgasbord of a scumfuck ISO is what it is.
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1558 (isolation #465) » Thu Apr 13, 2017 1:28 pm

Post by nancy »

To be fair it was a little unfair for Pine that he rolled scum with me.
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1561 (isolation #466) » Thu Apr 13, 2017 1:44 pm

Post by nancy »

No.
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1562 (isolation #467) » Thu Apr 13, 2017 1:47 pm

Post by nancy »

In post 1559, WhyMafia wrote:Have you considered he may have planted those associatives for a potential mis-lynch? If you're also tasking into account my posts, I defended him bc I didn't feel it was right to lynch him earlier in the game bc he was inactive
I've considered everything.
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1564 (isolation #468) » Thu Apr 13, 2017 1:49 pm

Post by nancy »

I'm just waiting for BlackVoid to come in and tell us to play optimally and then I say NO WE'RE LYNCHING SCUM DUDE and then we lynch scum.

pedit holy shit pre-beetlejuice beetlejuice
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1565 (isolation #469) » Thu Apr 13, 2017 1:50 pm

Post by nancy »

Void trust me on this?
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1566 (isolation #470) » Thu Apr 13, 2017 1:51 pm

Post by nancy »

I'll unvote though, sure, let the newbies do their thang.

UNVOTE:

#bewise
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1567 (isolation #471) » Thu Apr 13, 2017 1:54 pm

Post by nancy »

Like I feel like after everything that I've done to get us into this position I deserve the trust to take us home and if I'm wrong then I'll own that but I don't think I am and I think I've had this game wrapped up since pretty much Pine's catchup wall and readslist.
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1568 (isolation #472) » Thu Apr 13, 2017 1:57 pm

Post by nancy »

I mean I realize that optimal play here is to No Lynch but I want to go for glory.
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1569 (isolation #473) » Thu Apr 13, 2017 1:57 pm

Post by nancy »

And I do maintain that we are in autowin or near-autowin.
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1570 (isolation #474) » Thu Apr 13, 2017 2:06 pm

Post by nancy »

Like I read Pine's ISO eight times over last night and groked every single read down to the bone and I just feel good about getting a perfect win here.
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1575 (isolation #475) » Thu Apr 13, 2017 2:57 pm

Post by nancy »

I'm fine with people taking as much time as they want to do things and everything contributing and doing all the responsible Town things I just feel extremely confident in my reads and there's only one slot that I have any desire at all to lynch today.
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1577 (isolation #476) » Thu Apr 13, 2017 3:00 pm

Post by nancy »

In post 1575, nancy wrote:I'm fine with people taking as much time as they want to do things and everyone contributing and doing all the responsible Town things I just feel extremely confident in my reads and there's only one slot that I have any desire at all to lynch today.
Edit.
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1578 (isolation #477) » Thu Apr 13, 2017 3:02 pm

Post by nancy »

In post 1576, TesXX wrote:Why would a VT claim BP though? Why would doc not counterclaim?
There are circumstances in which a roleswap may happen if a VT is being very heavily Townread by the PR and the VT claims their role in a pro-town way but there are very rare.
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1580 (isolation #478) » Thu Apr 13, 2017 3:05 pm

Post by nancy »

Essentially as a PR you don't want to instantly counterclaim in most circumstances because it can be valuable to see what the player will do with the claim and how others respond to the claim and determine from that whether or not it is pro-town to counterclaim and if the PR thinks that it isn't pro-town to counterclaim then they may decide not to.
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1583 (isolation #479) » Thu Apr 13, 2017 3:11 pm

Post by nancy »

In post 1581, StealthyNoodle wrote:Last possibility is of course that nancy is doc, pretending to be BP. There wouldn't be no conflict, because she has the role that needs to CC.
Fortunately in this game that isn't the case because if it were then you saying so would be very anti-town and you would probably get yelled at for it.
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1585 (isolation #480) » Thu Apr 13, 2017 3:15 pm

Post by nancy »

It's generally bad play to talk about PRs at all.
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1586 (isolation #481) » Thu Apr 13, 2017 3:16 pm

Post by nancy »

The only time you really discuss claims if you're trying to figure out whether or not a claim is by scum or Town and whether or not you need to lynch or leash or test the claim.
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1603 (isolation #482) » Thu Apr 13, 2017 6:06 pm

Post by nancy »

Stealin my thunder dude
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1605 (isolation #483) » Fri Apr 14, 2017 12:01 am

Post by nancy »

/me loves the Tribunal
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1606 (isolation #484) » Fri Apr 14, 2017 12:05 am

Post by nancy »

/me votes scum

VOTE: Loopdan
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1608 (isolation #485) » Fri Apr 14, 2017 1:06 am

Post by nancy »

Wut
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1609 (isolation #486) » Fri Apr 14, 2017 1:06 am

Post by nancy »

nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1623 (isolation #487) » Fri Apr 14, 2017 10:19 am

Post by nancy »

In post 1612, WhyMafia wrote:You seem convinced that I'm scum over screen. So what makes him less scummy?
Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

But I'm voting Loopdan?
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1624 (isolation #488) » Fri Apr 14, 2017 10:21 am

Post by nancy »

In post 1618, TesXX wrote:Srceenplay why are you voting to no lynch when there's a confirmed tracker?
No Lynch is optimal when you're playing follow the Tracker, as long as the BP is alive.
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1625 (isolation #489) » Fri Apr 14, 2017 10:22 am

Post by nancy »

You No Lynch until the BP dies or there's a guilty.
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1627 (isolation #490) » Fri Apr 14, 2017 10:39 am

Post by nancy »

True. I didn't think of that. Well, we would No Lynch until that happened, too, I guess.
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1630 (isolation #491) » Fri Apr 14, 2017 11:23 am

Post by nancy »

Me too tbh
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1631 (isolation #492) » Fri Apr 14, 2017 11:26 am

Post by nancy »

I'm probably just going to follow the Tracker
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1632 (isolation #493) » Fri Apr 14, 2017 11:27 am

Post by nancy »

It's his last day alive, after all.
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1635 (isolation #494) » Fri Apr 14, 2017 11:54 am

Post by nancy »

What do you think, Srceenplay?
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1636 (isolation #495) » Fri Apr 14, 2017 11:58 am

Post by nancy »

You're not really a Day 1 kind of guy but you're more in your element now, right?
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1641 (isolation #496) » Fri Apr 14, 2017 3:29 pm

Post by nancy »

In post 1640, Srceenplay wrote:
In post 1636, nancy wrote:You're not really a Day 1 kind of guy but you're more in your element now, right?
Pssst.
I'm out and about tonight.
IIRC the only reason Tess was town read was because of his push for the claim strategy. He kinda fell off afterwards. Sat in the back and watched. I don't know if I believe his reasoning for not voting Drixx. Have to look at vote count later to see if he ever was there or whymafia.
Well I'm not going to be around much over the weekend so I'll just look forward to coming back to all the words from Src.
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1645 (isolation #497) » Sat Apr 15, 2017 12:47 am

Post by nancy »

Replacing out would be preferable.
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1650 (isolation #498) » Sat Apr 15, 2017 11:22 am

Post by nancy »

V/LA for longer than 3 days is generally not very acceptable.
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1658 (isolation #499) » Sat Apr 15, 2017 3:53 pm

Post by nancy »

Uh, thinking about this from a strategic perspective is really not cool. Loopdan has been a lurksack all game and should have asked to be replaced rather than go V/LA for 4 days because activity is healthy for games and he is not respecting the other players right now. He didn't ask for a replacement, so that's that. End of discussion. Get back to playing the game now.
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1663 (isolation #500) » Sat Apr 15, 2017 4:55 pm

Post by nancy »

Those observations are fine, Tes, but what conclusions do you reach from them?
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1664 (isolation #501) » Sat Apr 15, 2017 5:11 pm

Post by nancy »

Days elapsed since Srceenplay contributed anything of signifiance: 5????!!
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1666 (isolation #502) » Sat Apr 15, 2017 5:29 pm

Post by nancy »

How/why though? You've stated observations, now a read, but you haven't shown your work. How did you from A to B?
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1668 (isolation #503) » Sat Apr 15, 2017 9:17 pm

Post by nancy »

Any sign of being of the Town alignment.
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1669 (isolation #504) » Sat Apr 15, 2017 10:40 pm

Post by nancy »

zzzz

Go through Pine/Drixx associatives and find the partner and report back when you think you've got it.
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1671 (isolation #505) » Sat Apr 15, 2017 11:52 pm

Post by nancy »

ASLAN GET YOUR BUTT IN HERE RIGHT NAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1674 (isolation #506) » Sun Apr 16, 2017 1:39 am

Post by nancy »

nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1676 (isolation #507) » Sun Apr 16, 2017 5:37 am

Post by nancy »

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1677 (isolation #508) » Sun Apr 16, 2017 5:39 am

Post by nancy »

My dude, there is a pretty fucking huge difference between these two playstyles. There any reason why I shouldn't believe you are scum?

viewtopic.php?t=70568&f=53&st=0&sk=t&sd ... er_sort=Go
viewtopic.php?t=71008&f=83&st=0&sk=t&sd ... er_sort=Go
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1679 (isolation #509) » Sun Apr 16, 2017 5:54 am

Post by nancy »

Nope. In your scumgames you don't put any effort at all into gamesolving. In your Town games you're gamesolving in just about every single post. The drive is absent in one, blatantly obvious in the other. Absent here.
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1681 (isolation #510) » Sun Apr 16, 2017 6:12 am

Post by nancy »

I don't want to put you in the lynch pool. I want you out of it. I want you to gamesolve. I want you to stop being bland and opportunistic and do something in this game that shows that you care. I want you to stop watching me and BlackVoid gamesolve and actually do something yourself because I know you're capable of it as Town and if you're not doing it here then I am just going to assume that we do not share a win-con.
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1704 (isolation #511) » Sun Apr 16, 2017 11:50 am

Post by nancy »

ASLAAAAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why you be scums Aslan :(
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1705 (isolation #512) » Sun Apr 16, 2017 11:51 am

Post by nancy »

Aslan this is like our first game together except now I lynch both Pine and you!!!! How funny is that!!
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1709 (isolation #513) » Sun Apr 16, 2017 11:53 am

Post by nancy »

It's not really that funny..

;~;

pedit ohhis
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1710 (isolation #514) » Sun Apr 16, 2017 11:54 am

Post by nancy »

In post 1708, Alisae wrote:
In post 1687, Alisae wrote:Ay, nancy is town!

I have a super super super important question to ask chuuuuuuuuu
plz if you don't answer it it'll break my heart.
Spoiler: SUPER SUPER IMPORTANT QUESTION
Do you wish to be power town with me this game?

Select all that apply

[X] Yes
[] No
[X] Maybe
[X] FUCK YEAH!!!!!!!!!!
[X] But you scums ;~;
You never even answered my super important question.
Nancy how can you do this to me ;~;
/me cri
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1714 (isolation #515) » Sun Apr 16, 2017 11:58 am

Post by nancy »

;~;
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1717 (isolation #516) » Sun Apr 16, 2017 12:08 pm

Post by nancy »

Aslan what do you think of the NK?
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1720 (isolation #517) » Sun Apr 16, 2017 12:10 pm

Post by nancy »

What about the associatives from Pineslot's end though?
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1722 (isolation #518) » Sun Apr 16, 2017 12:14 pm

Post by nancy »

You should talk with Src about this and not me tbh

pedit but there's not a doctor
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1725 (isolation #519) » Sun Apr 16, 2017 12:17 pm

Post by nancy »

Src claimed BP ;~;

pedit zzzz
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1729 (isolation #520) » Sun Apr 16, 2017 12:20 pm

Post by nancy »

ASLAN I WAS SO SURE TES WAS SCUM AND THEN YOU REPLACED IN

Okay I have an idea, Aslan you can have a 1v1 with Srceenplay and if I'll join the wagon of whomever wins
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1732 (isolation #521) » Sun Apr 16, 2017 12:23 pm

Post by nancy »

I'm not indecisive at all Aslan I am just sad that you may be scums ;~;

So.. gladiate, 1..2..3.. Go!
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1734 (isolation #522) » Sun Apr 16, 2017 12:27 pm

Post by nancy »

Src if you decline I will autovote you.
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1736 (isolation #523) » Sun Apr 16, 2017 12:44 pm

Post by nancy »

Tes you don't understand how I play.

No one posts in thread until the gladiate is over.
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1737 (isolation #524) » Sun Apr 16, 2017 12:44 pm

Post by nancy »

Except Aslan and Src obviously.
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1746 (isolation #525) » Sun Apr 16, 2017 1:02 pm

Post by nancy »

In post 1741, Alisae wrote:hey nancy.
This is kinda a wierd question but erm...
what color is your role pm?
Red. Yours? Why do you ask?
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1754 (isolation #526) » Sun Apr 16, 2017 1:08 pm

Post by nancy »

In post 1746, nancy wrote:Why do you ask?
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1759 (isolation #527) » Sun Apr 16, 2017 1:13 pm

Post by nancy »

Okay cause it kinda seemed like you were trying to fake paranoia
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1764 (isolation #528) » Sun Apr 16, 2017 1:15 pm

Post by nancy »

How in the fuck could you prefer a useless lurksack to Aslan, exactly?
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1768 (isolation #529) » Sun Apr 16, 2017 1:18 pm

Post by nancy »

In post 1761, Alisae wrote:Why?
I townread you.
Because I'm conf!town as long as I continue to be claimed BP so I don't know how you could possibly have any question about the color of my role PM.
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1774 (isolation #530) » Sun Apr 16, 2017 1:25 pm

Post by nancy »

/me retracts BP claim
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1779 (isolation #531) » Sun Apr 16, 2017 1:27 pm

Post by nancy »

In post 1776, Alisae wrote:nancy am I still scums?
Obv you're conf!town ^_^

Go through associatives with me?
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1783 (isolation #532) » Sun Apr 16, 2017 1:32 pm

Post by nancy »

I don't think I have any explaining to do, I fakeclaimed BP as VT and WIFOMed scum into thinking there was no doctor to get us a kill-less Night. Loopdan was heavily softing Doctor but obviously recognized that I was Town despite the claim by the way I handled myself afterwards. My claim was 100% pro-town and I got Town in a position for a perfect win so that's pretty much all there is to say.

pedit it's been down to Src and Tes for me since the flip

nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1791 (isolation #533) » Sun Apr 16, 2017 1:41 pm

Post by nancy »

Hrm.

Aslan I'm having thoughts.
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1792 (isolation #534) » Sun Apr 16, 2017 1:42 pm

Post by nancy »

Namely, what if Chronicle did a NK gambit because everyone was saying Drixx/Chronicle 100% in the attempt for a fake clear.
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1795 (isolation #535) » Sun Apr 16, 2017 1:47 pm

Post by nancy »

In post 1790, Srceenplay wrote:I already told you if I was scum I would have killed you.
You would tell me that as scum soooo
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1796 (isolation #536) » Sun Apr 16, 2017 1:48 pm

Post by nancy »

In post 1794, Chronicle wrote:Just don't treat me as conftown then. A no result on a track is useless if there was no night flip
Except that you were 100% Drixx's partner so we would want to lynch if you weren't mechanically cleared :P
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1799 (isolation #537) » Sun Apr 16, 2017 1:50 pm

Post by nancy »

In post 1797, BlackVoid wrote:You know I miss Loopdan as well now.
:neutral:
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1801 (isolation #538) » Sun Apr 16, 2017 1:53 pm

Post by nancy »

I'm actually thinking about No Lynching and having Void track you again.
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1804 (isolation #539) » Sun Apr 16, 2017 1:57 pm

Post by nancy »

Noodle is functionally conf!town due to Pine pushing on him. I'm Town, Aslan and Void are conf!town.

That leaves {Chronicle, Srceenplay, WhyMafia}.

WhyMafia is pretty obviously Town imo and Pine's ISO is full of fake associatives trying to tie himself to the slot.

We No Lynch today, if there's a kill Chronicle is conf!town, leaving only Srceenplay.

That looks a fuck of a lot like autowin to me.
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1805 (isolation #540) » Sun Apr 16, 2017 1:57 pm

Post by nancy »

Oh I forgot Tes. So only Srceenplay and Tes are left.
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1811 (isolation #541) » Sun Apr 16, 2017 2:03 pm

Post by nancy »

zzzz fine dude I'm Doctor but there's no way that scum!Aslan tries to roleswap with me there, tell me the scum motivation in that unless he believes I'm going to tunnel him until the end of time and wants to squirm out of it.
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1819 (isolation #542) » Sun Apr 16, 2017 2:12 pm

Post by nancy »

Like honestly I'd be willing to lynch Srceenplay off 1682 alone.

pedit sorry you feel that way Noodle.
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1820 (isolation #543) » Sun Apr 16, 2017 2:13 pm

Post by nancy »

Would've gone fine if Void were a little more receptive to creative play :/
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1827 (isolation #544) » Sun Apr 16, 2017 2:19 pm

Post by nancy »

Can scum just claim..?

It's autowin lol.
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1831 (isolation #545) » Sun Apr 16, 2017 2:20 pm

Post by nancy »

Ugh I'm gonna die and then nobody is gonna have any fucking care about going through Pine's associatives.

pedit bruh no one is gonna target a VT with both PRs on the board
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1833 (isolation #546) » Sun Apr 16, 2017 2:22 pm

Post by nancy »

^
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1838 (isolation #547) » Sun Apr 16, 2017 2:37 pm

Post by nancy »

In post 1837, Alisae wrote:I almost ate ice cream with a fork
what the fuck is wrong wtih me?
Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm yea no
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1841 (isolation #548) » Sun Apr 16, 2017 2:38 pm

Post by nancy »

I mean, there is no srceenplay case really as of yet.

Aslan go make one!
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1842 (isolation #549) » Sun Apr 16, 2017 2:39 pm

Post by nancy »

In post 1839, StealthyNoodle wrote:while all it really does is add a lot of confusion to an already messy newbie-game.
Wait this game feels messy to you?

Hrm. What are you confused about?
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1848 (isolation #550) » Sun Apr 16, 2017 2:45 pm

Post by nancy »

No, he put you in his SRs with almost no comment and didn't push you and if Srceenplay isn't scum then you are next in line :P
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1850 (isolation #551) » Sun Apr 16, 2017 2:47 pm

Post by nancy »

I've given Srceenplay 1,294,125,459,066,388 chances to do anything remotely pro-town and he's declined every time so I don't see why we lynch any other slot here.

pedit you're dying dude so if Town do things to prevent
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1857 (isolation #552) » Sun Apr 16, 2017 2:58 pm

Post by nancy »

Cool well if this isn't scum then track in {Chronicle, Tes} I guess.
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1858 (isolation #553) » Sun Apr 16, 2017 2:59 pm

Post by nancy »

@Noodle your issue this game I think was just that you weren't able to break out of your tunnel on my slot. Go back and read what I wrote for you at the start of the Day?
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1859 (isolation #554) » Sun Apr 16, 2017 3:00 pm

Post by nancy »

That was hammer but the funny thing is that Mini just went to sleep so thread won't be locked for ages :P
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1861 (isolation #555) » Sun Apr 16, 2017 3:04 pm

Post by nancy »

I mean, you insta voted me after I retracted the claim :P
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1863 (isolation #556) » Sun Apr 16, 2017 3:08 pm

Post by nancy »

Why would they be conf!town?
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1864 (isolation #557) » Sun Apr 16, 2017 3:09 pm

Post by nancy »

Srceenplay were you scum?
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1867 (isolation #558) » Sun Apr 16, 2017 3:13 pm

Post by nancy »

I dunno I basically reached the conclusion that Srceenplay was scum before today even started but if I'm wrong and he isn't then it's probably you or Chronicle I guess.
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1868 (isolation #559) » Sun Apr 16, 2017 3:15 pm

Post by nancy »

The fact of Noodle and Aslan being Town just makes the PoE brutal and unless I'm wrong on one of those slots I don't see any way for scum to win even if Src flips Town here.
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1870 (isolation #560) » Sun Apr 16, 2017 3:18 pm

Post by nancy »

I'm not even townreading you because of Pine associatives Noodle I'm just townreading you.
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1872 (isolation #561) » Sun Apr 16, 2017 3:20 pm

Post by nancy »

Drixx pushing your slot just made me consider it more likely that you be scum than the opposite. Except that I /really/ don't think Pine would try to hardbus his newbie buddie Day 1 ever, so..
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1873 (isolation #562) » Sun Apr 16, 2017 3:22 pm

Post by nancy »

In post 1871, Chronicle wrote:Didn't u Sr Noodle most of D1 tho
Not really. I was 98% sure he was Town when I was pushing him. I just wanted to try to get him to play the game in a better way. The push was completely valid and he needed to see that the way he was playing needed to improve. Also had the benefit of potentially removing that last 2%.
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1883 (isolation #563) » Sun Apr 16, 2017 3:35 pm

Post by nancy »

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1887 (isolation #564) » Sun Apr 16, 2017 3:38 pm

Post by nancy »

I fully condone a self-hammer by scum!Src. Slowrolling is baaaad.
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1889 (isolation #565) » Sun Apr 16, 2017 3:45 pm

Post by nancy »

Can you self-hammer now pls sir scummer
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1892 (isolation #566) » Sun Apr 16, 2017 3:48 pm

Post by nancy »

So you're claiming scum and refusing to self-hammer even though you know Void is gonna come in and hammer you after dinner
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1895 (isolation #567) » Sun Apr 16, 2017 3:50 pm

Post by nancy »

Fiiiine.

VOTE: Aslan

Town!Aslan doesn't ruin fake twilights.
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1905 (isolation #568) » Sun Apr 16, 2017 3:58 pm

Post by nancy »

In post 1897, StealthyNoodle wrote:@nancy Well in retrospect, for me this still holds true. A polyad of question is not dialogue in my eyes, and it killed every wish I had to engage with you any further.
Noted. But you should learn to be prepared to answer a fuckton of questions as Town, about everything. If you're not willing to be held accountable for your positions you'll be either lynched for it or manipulated by scum. Like, a huge problem with Town this game has been lack of cooperation and accountability. Those two together lead to synergy and that is how Town wins games. Lack of it is Towns lose games.
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1907 (isolation #569) » Sun Apr 16, 2017 4:02 pm

Post by nancy »

In post 1900, Alisae wrote:Like, I genuinely do not understand what anyone was going to get out of this fake twilight. Plus Chronicle ruined it before me so...
This isn't town!you mentality Aslan :(
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1908 (isolation #570) » Sun Apr 16, 2017 4:02 pm

Post by nancy »

Actually I think Tes looked kind of Town in it.
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1909 (isolation #571) » Sun Apr 16, 2017 4:03 pm

Post by nancy »

Like, you're really focused this game. You just don't behave this way unless you have a clear agenda, and you never have an agenda when you're Town. There's no confusion or doubt in anything you've done since replacing in.
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1915 (isolation #572) » Sun Apr 16, 2017 4:09 pm

Post by nancy »

In post 1910, Alisae wrote:How can I have an agenda when I haven't read the game?
Because you're scum.

Thing is, the likelihood of there having been a scum pushing me at the time that I claimed is just really high, and the only other people pushing me then were Noodle and Chronicle. The other thing is, only three slots could've been bussing Drixx, and the only other people on Drixx's wagon that aren't conf!town were Noodle and Srceenplay.
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1920 (isolation #573) » Sun Apr 16, 2017 4:18 pm

Post by nancy »

I don't think Srceenplay was bussing. Loopdan's associatives with Pine/Drixx are bad.

I've already told you why else I think you're scum bae. You came in with an agenda and pushed it with a confidence that I don't read as town!Aslan.
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1921 (isolation #574) » Sun Apr 16, 2017 4:19 pm

Post by nancy »

Like, I haven't seen this tunnelvision from town!you before.
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1923 (isolation #575) » Sun Apr 16, 2017 4:21 pm

Post by nancy »

In post 1885, Alisae wrote:Either way if BV is comfortable with this, he should have hammers.
I don't like the tone here Aslan. This doesn't read to me like town!Aslan super confident he's about to win the game with a scum lynch.
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1925 (isolation #576) » Sun Apr 16, 2017 4:22 pm

Post by nancy »

I was in the dead thread that game, and that case is exceptional because Grey. You also handled it differently, you went through other slots and you haven't done that here.
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1928 (isolation #577) » Sun Apr 16, 2017 4:24 pm

Post by nancy »

You have a special thing with Grey.

Anyway, you did push elsewhere, that day ended with a mastina lynch because Town was horrible.
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1929 (isolation #578) » Sun Apr 16, 2017 4:25 pm

Post by nancy »

In post 1928, nancy wrote:Town was horrible.
Despite your best efforts :(

That game was so painful to spec.
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1930 (isolation #579) » Sun Apr 16, 2017 4:27 pm

Post by nancy »

Like, you had a fuckton of belief in your push on Grey. Here I feel like you have more agenda than belief.
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1932 (isolation #580) » Sun Apr 16, 2017 4:31 pm

Post by nancy »

All you had to do was read the bit where I called Src scum and push that while kinda buddying me.
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1934 (isolation #581) » Sun Apr 16, 2017 4:34 pm

Post by nancy »

No but the way you did the buddying was a bit weird.
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1935 (isolation #582) » Sun Apr 16, 2017 4:35 pm

Post by nancy »

Like all you gotta do as scum is come in and push a quick mislynch so you can NK me and then you're a townread slot with a slim shot of a LyLo win.
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1939 (isolation #583) » Sun Apr 16, 2017 4:40 pm

Post by nancy »

Ya please don't get upset here <3

Probs cause you thought I was gonna deathtunnel you and thought it might be a good shot at putting me off if nothing else.
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1941 (isolation #584) » Sun Apr 16, 2017 4:40 pm

Post by nancy »

In post 1937, Alisae wrote:I thought we had a thing where me, BV, and you were all going to be powertown together.
AND WE CAN STILL DO THAT!
But we can't do that if we're at each others throats all of the dam time.
I'm dead tonight :( :(
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1942 (isolation #585) » Sun Apr 16, 2017 4:42 pm

Post by nancy »

In post 1390, nancy wrote:First being that I wouldn't try and interact with a wagon to the extent that I was with Drixx's yesterday unless you're conf!town or heavily Townread and really know what you're doing, just because of how sketchy it can look from an uninformed perspective if you're not smart about it. You do want to check yourself and others pushing the wagon, though, and if nothing else that's what you should get from that. Essentially with as much counterpushing off the wagon I did, if Drixx was scum it was practically guaranteed that the second scum would've followed or engaged with my pushes, unless they were entirely possessed by the spirit of the bus. The fact that none did effectively meant that scum either didn't want to push off Drixx (bussing) or were incapable of pushing off Drixx (newbie). And unless Drixx had completely given up (which he had) then his interactions with my counterpushes would've also been highly indicative of his motivations (and therefore alignment) - typically, scum!him would encourage me in a more or less one-dimensional way that displayed more survivalism that genuine conviction, while town!him would engage me in a critically communicative way (encouraged by noticing that I wasn't wrongly scumreading him) and try to point me towards his scumreads. (That isn't a statement about Drixx's meta, Drixx is just a placeholder for "scumslot" in this example.)
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1944 (isolation #586) » Sun Apr 16, 2017 4:45 pm

Post by nancy »

Drixx was behaved in a much more I'm-being-bussed way towards Loopdan than Src.
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1946 (isolation #587) » Sun Apr 16, 2017 4:46 pm

Post by nancy »

I honestly dunno how anyone was townreading Loopdan. Even if they townread you I dunno how you can get a townread from Loop's ISO.
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1947 (isolation #588) » Sun Apr 16, 2017 4:48 pm

Post by nancy »

If you're not scum then give me something to work with bae. Like, I'm scumreading both you and Src but if scum is outside that, who's it gonna be?
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1950 (isolation #589) » Sun Apr 16, 2017 4:51 pm

Post by nancy »

Then refer to 1390 and scum is in {Chronicle, Tes, WM}.
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1951 (isolation #590) » Sun Apr 16, 2017 4:52 pm

Post by nancy »

Who is lowest in your reads out of those three?
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1952 (isolation #591) » Sun Apr 16, 2017 4:52 pm

Post by nancy »

Like, there are tons of associatives from that Pine wall.
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1954 (isolation #592) » Sun Apr 16, 2017 4:53 pm

Post by nancy »

For whatever reason I'm apparently the only one who has actually pored over that but they are there.
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1955 (isolation #593) » Sun Apr 16, 2017 4:53 pm

Post by nancy »

UNVOTE:

<3
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1957 (isolation #594) » Sun Apr 16, 2017 4:59 pm

Post by nancy »

Drixx (L-0): BlackVoid, Loopdan, StealthyNoodle, Srceenplay, nancy
StealthyNoodle (L-4): Drixx
TesXX (L-4): WhyMafia

Not voting: TesXX, Chronicle
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1959 (isolation #595) » Sun Apr 16, 2017 5:06 pm

Post by nancy »

You claiming scum Noodle?
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1962 (isolation #596) » Sun Apr 16, 2017 5:13 pm

Post by nancy »

Rudeness excused.

VOTE: Noodle
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1965 (isolation #597) » Sun Apr 16, 2017 5:19 pm

Post by nancy »

Where? Follow me on Noodle for great victory.
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1966 (isolation #598) » Sun Apr 16, 2017 5:21 pm

Post by nancy »

My goal this game is now to end with 666 posts.
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1967 (isolation #599) » Sun Apr 16, 2017 5:22 pm

Post by nancy »

Have to take into account say.... 10? 15? post-game posts.

Return to “The Road to Rome [Newbie Games]”