Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2175 (ISO) » Sun Apr 16, 2017 9:23 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 2174, Boonskiies wrote:
In post 2118, ZZZX wrote:Papa zito is town. The only person to try to read me (albet wrong as fuck)

Also disappointed in ya boon but whatever. Just lynch me at this point

Edit: beetleJuice?
This doesn't come from scum.
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
. That's my main; I just mod on
Boonskiies
keyenpeydee
keyenpeydee
Mafia Scum
keyenpeydee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2176 (ISO) » Sun Apr 16, 2017 9:23 pm

Post by keyenpeydee »

In post 2173, Boonskiies wrote:ZZZx is town. If you're town, vote Zito. If you're scum, vote Zito.
I'm not reading your wall posts. It doesn't matter because you'll forever be in my townlist.

Give me a TL;DR version why MOI slot is scum or a post where you have a summarization of that slot.
Show
Games that I modded:

|| Mini Normal 1848 || The Hogwarts Mafia || Valentine's Day || The Divergent Series || Another Mafia || Cities & Beaches || Moonlight || 13 Reasons Why ||

Get to know a Keyenpeydee!

"Cause a queen is what I embody."
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2177 (ISO) » Sun Apr 16, 2017 9:23 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Massive, please don't vote ZZZx.
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2178 (ISO) » Sun Apr 16, 2017 9:25 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 2176, keyenpeydee wrote:
In post 2173, Boonskiies wrote:ZZZx is town. If you're town, vote Zito. If you're scum, vote Zito.
I'm not reading your wall posts. It doesn't matter because you'll forever be in my townlist.

Give me a TL;DR version why MOI slot is scum or a post where you have a summarization of that slot.

My case isn't even in my wall post.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2179 (ISO) » Sun Apr 16, 2017 9:26 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

the majority of the first half of my posts on page 87, along with some of the posts after my big wall post give it all.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2180 (ISO) » Sun Apr 16, 2017 9:28 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

I have stated that the scum team is either you and PZ or PZ and massive. If it's PZ and massive, then we're going to lose with that ZZZx vote of yours. (i gave a play by play of why this is the day that most likely decides the fate of who wins this game.)

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
keyenpeydee
keyenpeydee
Mafia Scum
keyenpeydee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2181 (ISO) » Sun Apr 16, 2017 9:29 pm

Post by keyenpeydee »

Sheeping the boon town

VOTE: ZITO
Show
Games that I modded:

|| Mini Normal 1848 || The Hogwarts Mafia || Valentine's Day || The Divergent Series || Another Mafia || Cities & Beaches || Moonlight || 13 Reasons Why ||

keyenpeydee
keyenpeydee
Mafia Scum
keyenpeydee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2182 (ISO) » Sun Apr 16, 2017 9:30 pm

Post by keyenpeydee »

We'll lynch massive if that slot flips scum
If that flips town, lynch me instead.

have a nice day/night
Show
Games that I modded:

Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2183 (ISO) » Sun Apr 16, 2017 9:36 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

I can't see a single reason for ScumKey to vote Zito here. Even if Zito was town. Am I missing something obvious with it, guys? I really don't see a reason for Key to move off of ZZZx as scum here.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
-Grey-
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
-Grey-
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2184 (ISO) » Mon Apr 17, 2017 2:03 am

Post by -Grey- »

In post 2175, Boonskiies wrote:
In post 2118, ZZZX wrote:Papa zito is town. The only person to try to read me (albet wrong as fuck)

Yes it does.
“Trust is an orchid, beautiful but delicate, requiring ideal conditions in order to thrive. Without them, it dies.” - Dahrk (Arrow, Season 4)
---
"-grey- would hardclaim an inno on his obv-scum partner D2 in a micro if he could" - gigabyteTroubadour
"You type like a Bond villain." - DogWatch
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2185 (ISO) » Mon Apr 17, 2017 2:28 am

Post by ZZZX »

In post 2184, -Grey- wrote:
In post 2175, Boonskiies wrote:

Yes it does.
You know what else comes from scum?

Breathing

Scum breaths

Does the thing above sound so dumb?

Because it sounds more logical than your posts recently grey...
Implosion: I see ZZZX was
redacted
. For shame, people. For shame.
The Bulge: ZZZX is ZZZX
Get to know a ZZZX: http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=61&t=58733
Papa Zito
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2186 (ISO) » Mon Apr 17, 2017 4:24 am

Post by Papa Zito »

In post 2161, Cooperative Sheep wrote:would you like to actually address his issues rather than pulling another dismissive/insult move like you're doing with me?

It is not making me vibe well towards you at all.
I don't really care what your "vibe" is (lol) I'm here to hunt the scums.

I read through it again and I'm still not seeing much I can actually respond to in this mess. I'll use quotes this time, maybe that'll help.

First, I will again reiterate that I can't speak for anything MoI said or did or thought.
In post 2132, Boonskiies wrote:[1]PZ comes in, and says he's pretty sure Sheep is town, despite getting into with him. I've seen PZ do this before, though. NAI. [2]This post makes me feel like Zito's trying to help Cloud get an out. In this case, PZ's post about quitting the site if it was a town self vote and quitting would have been fabricated, which I see why scum would make that decision for the potential town cred. [3]I actually do find it weird that PZ voted pretty early. Last time I played with him, he was very reserved with his vote. [4]It looks as if he could be trying to get both Sheep and I on his side to mislynch ZZZX. [5]I'm confused on what I think about Zito's 4-2 comment. I feel like scum would be more aware of if it was mylo/lylo or not, but he had brought up and interacted with everyone in the game, and I don't know who he would have left out.
Numbered for your convenience.

1. Yes, I am pretty sure Sheep is town. Your second bit "despite getting into with him" is patently false - I've done everything I can to avoid devolving the game with a TvT quotefest. My interactions with that slot are pure disengage.
2. That was clearly not me giving Cloud an "out". That was me starting the scumhunting process. He was the lead wagon but like I said, instead of addressing whatever the case was against him he was making up bizarre conspiracy theories and talking gamestate which I thought was super weird. It made me suspicious because he seemed to be avoiding whatever the actual issue was. For you to believe I was giving him an "out" you'd have to decide that I replaced in and shined a spotlight on him instead of attempting to direct attention elsewhere. In addition, if the scum have daytalk like you also seem to believe, you'd have to decide that after attempting to give him this "out" he didn't take it and hammered himself anyway? What kind of plan is that?

Regarding "a scum making that decision for the potential town cred" - you can take any townie action and view it in this light. In this particular case though, for that accusation to be true you'd have to conclude that I replaced in, saw a game with very little life in it, saw a pile of dead townies, and decided to jump right on my buddy. And you'd also be contradicting your earlier point - was the purpose of the post to "give him an out" or to bus him for town cred?
3. You make this argument again below. I have no idea what you're referring to or by what criteria you judge someone as "reserved" with voting but this is why meta is stupid and bad. I evaluate gamestate and vote as I see appropriate. end of gg no re
4. I'm absolutely trying to get you guys to vote/lynch ZZZX. As I said earlier, I'm not being at all subtle about it. I think he's scum. I want him lynched. There's really no way to spin this as anything but what it is.
5. Again, already addressed this. I was going by the list in the OP. The OP had 6 alive.
In post 2137, Boonskiies wrote:[1]Add that into the fact, that PZ, who thought this was lylo and put a vote onto ZZZX, who I also thought to be rather reserved with votes, [2]tried to get Sheep off of key subtly, yet stated a town read sheep, along with Grey's posting early in the day on the ZZZx/massive activity, and me posting suspicion on ZZZx, which you could also figure out I probably thought massive as well, [3]I feel PZ was trying to get grey and myself to vote ZZZx alongside him so he and Key could get the lynch.
More numbering.

1. I'm very confortable in my ZZZX read. I don't know what you mean by reserved and I don't even know what game you're referencing but meta is bad don't do meta. This is a different game in a different state that I replaced into instead of started in and has different players.
2. I'm not being subtle about it. I think Sheep is town. I think Key is town. Obviously I want Sheep off of Key. I want ZZZX dead. I want Sheep to vote ZZZX. Is this plain enough for you?
3. Yes. I want you guys to help me lynch ZZZX. Holy shit.

tl;dr - Yes I'm trying to rally the town to a ZZZX lynch. Yes I think he's clearly scum enough to vote in a mylo even if the OP was wrong and this isn't actually mylo. No nothing in my post history shows me actually trying to help Cloudkicker, please take your meds.
Kappa
Just Monika
Age is a very high price to pay for maturity.
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2187 (ISO) » Mon Apr 17, 2017 7:49 am

Post by ZZZX »

tl;dr - Yes I'm trying to rally the town to a ZZZX lynch. Yes I think he's clearly scum enough to vote in a mylo even if the OP was wrong and this isn't actually mylo. No nothing in my post history shows me actually trying to help Cloudkicker, please take your meds.

I cant grammar this one. Also i believe you voted me when you believed the "mylo" so you are more guilty of whatever... this is saying

or does your perspective make you innocent by default so we are supposed to believe that?...
redacted
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2188 (ISO) » Mon Apr 17, 2017 7:51 am

Post by ZZZX »

Look man Zito. I am not a really good scum hunter and wouldn't pretend to be however there is ONE thing that ticks me off more than anything

That is people using Bullshit.

It happened in Team Mafia, It happened many many times

You use bullshit, You die. If you want to attack someone for a reason try to make sure that:

1- Its valid and is readable
2- Its not bullshit
3- You didn't do the same exact thing before me
4- Its not bullshit

You failed in all 4.

I will not vote you yet because I want to see everyone's thoughts and because its quite a bit early. But I am leaning to believe in Boon's reads for a Key/Zito team.
redacted
Papa Zito
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2189 (ISO) » Mon Apr 17, 2017 8:09 am

Post by Papa Zito »

That wasn't an attack, that was a response to Boonskiies Dam Of Nonsense breaking and Sheep deciding that why yes we should take it very seriously since there were Many Words.

If anyone can see ZZZX as town with that kind of reactionary post + things mentioned prior I can't really help you.
Kappa
Just Monika
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2190 (ISO) » Mon Apr 17, 2017 8:11 am

Post by ZZZX »

In post 2189, Papa Zito wrote:That wasn't an attack, that was a response to Boonskiies Dam Of Nonsense breaking and Sheep deciding that why yes we should take it very seriously since there were Many Words.

If anyone can see ZZZX as town with that kind of reactionary post + things mentioned prior I can't really help you.
Your response was an attack clearly. Don't use more bullshit

also if you want to use this execuse. Read Team Mafia

Scum tried the use bullshit to lynch me

Scum lost.
redacted
Papa Zito
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2191 (ISO) » Mon Apr 17, 2017 8:19 am

Post by Papa Zito »

U U H H U U H H U U H H U U H H U U H H U U HHHHHHHHHHH U U H H U U H H U U H H U U H H UUUUUUUUUUUUUU H H
Kappa
Just Monika
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2192 (ISO) » Mon Apr 17, 2017 8:52 am

Post by ZZZX »

In post 2191, Papa Zito wrote:
U U H H U U H H U U H H U U H H U U H H U U HHHHHHHHHHH U U H H U U H H U U H H U U H H UUUUUUUUUUUUUU H H
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I won't lie man. I am very conflicted on you

for one I really liked your entrance even when you attacked me because if felt slightly honest. But really hated your last few posts becuase they felt bullshitty.

Plus there is the issue of boon wanting your head.

Idk what to do by now haa
redacted
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2193 (ISO) » Mon Apr 17, 2017 8:58 am

Post by Boonskiies »

*whistles* very obvious one thing to do.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Papa Zito
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2194 (ISO) » Mon Apr 17, 2017 9:07 am

Post by Papa Zito »

You keep saying bullshit but there isn't any. I'm being straight up honest about my intentions. I get that you don't like the target and that's fine but mischaracterizing what I'm doing is zzzz.

It's eerily reminiscent of what Cloud was doing really. Let's not talk about what people are actually saying, let's just throw out a smokescreen instead.
Kappa
Just Monika
Papa Zito
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2195 (ISO) » Mon Apr 17, 2017 9:09 am

Post by Papa Zito »

I mean I def prefer to wave away this kind of nonsense but for some reason some people seem to insist on me having this is the kind of conversation so here you go.
Kappa
Just Monika
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2196 (ISO) » Mon Apr 17, 2017 10:30 am

Post by ZZZX »

Here is the thing Zito. The bullshit isn't about the read. Its about the reasoning for it. Half of it doesn't make sense to me.

How about this. Make a post in simple english of why I am scum, Sounds easy enough?
redacted
Cooperative Sheep
Cooperative Sheep
Goon
Cooperative Sheep
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2197 (ISO) » Mon Apr 17, 2017 2:55 pm

Post by Cooperative Sheep »

In post 2182, keyenpeydee wrote:We'll lynch massive if that slot flips scum
If that flips town, lynch me instead.

have a nice day/night
Ewww.
In post 2183, Boonskiies wrote:I can't see a single reason for ScumKey to vote Zito here. Even if Zito was town. Am I missing something obvious with it, guys? I really don't see a reason for Key to move off of ZZZx as scum here.
I suppose if ZZZZX is his scumbuddy.
I'll agree the move looks so bad I question why scum would do it, but...eh, my case on Key is also that he has been fairly aggressive about getting on wagons that have flipped town, so for me Zito being town is the reasoning he needs.
In post 2186, Papa Zito wrote:I don't really care what your "vibe" is (lol) I'm here to hunt the scums.
Says the guy who then offered up an answer :cool:
In post 2186, Papa Zito wrote:2. That was clearly not me giving Cloud an "out". That was me starting the scumhunting process. He was the lead wagon but like I said, instead of addressing whatever the case was against him he was making up bizarre conspiracy theories and talking gamestate which I thought was super weird. It made me suspicious because he seemed to be avoiding whatever the actual issue was. For you to believe I was giving him an "out" you'd have to decide that I replaced in and shined a spotlight on him instead of attempting to direct attention elsewhere. In addition, if the scum have daytalk like you also seem to believe, you'd have to decide that after attempting to give him this "out" he didn't take it and hammered himself anyway? What kind of plan is that?

Regarding "a scum making that decision for the potential town cred" - you can take any townie action and view it in this light. In this particular case though, for that accusation to be true you'd have to conclude that I replaced in, saw a game with very little life in it, saw a pile of dead townies, and decided to jump right on my buddy. And you'd also be contradicting your earlier point - was the purpose of the post to "give him an out" or to bus him for town cred?
@Boon - I like this stuff, the rest of his post feels meaningless, but this feels kinda town to me.
Do you disagree?
Cooperative Sheep
Cooperative Sheep
Goon
Cooperative Sheep
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2198 (ISO) » Mon Apr 17, 2017 3:04 pm

Post by Cooperative Sheep »

@Mod - V/LA till May 6th, work load is going to be a bit wonky for me for the next few weeks. I intend and expect to still manage at least one post a day, but may miss one here and there if sleep seems more urgent and just want it on record that I'll be back. Apologies!
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2199 (ISO) » Mon Apr 17, 2017 3:08 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

You see, at this point everyone is going to be able to make posts that come off as townie. When I'm scum, I can usually fabricate a case and make sense of it more than I can when I'm town.

ZZZx and Key wouldn't make sense either as a scum team based on Key putting Zz to L-1, and ZZZx's been pushing key.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”