Open 680: C9++ (Abandoned due to mod error. See new thread)

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1550 (ISO) » Mon Apr 17, 2017 11:36 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1549, Alchemist21 wrote:
In post 1546, Titus wrote:other prob town PR dictate it and you still call it unlynchable,
You realize for them to have the same authority as the IC they would have to claim, right? That's literally the last thing we want right now. And if you're counting on the IC's vote you're better off trying to vote me because they still seem hung up on me.
The other prob town pr in my quote is the one shot doctor.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Alchemist21
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1551 (ISO) » Mon Apr 17, 2017 11:39 am

Post by Alchemist21 »

OK I misunderstood that one then.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1552 (ISO) » Mon Apr 17, 2017 11:45 am

Post by Titus »

The point remains the same.

If the two largest town slots in the game dictate that slot needs to claim, and there's still large resistance to it, then the odds of that resistance is likely scum driven correct?
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Alchemist21
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1553 (ISO) » Mon Apr 17, 2017 11:50 am

Post by Alchemist21 »

Maybe. If there's a ton of resistance to it they can't all be scum though and it would me there are Town players who see the Town benefit to what Umlaut is doing.

What will you think if those two decide to not force him to hardclaim? What will you think if their decision is split?
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1554 (ISO) » Mon Apr 17, 2017 11:52 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1553, Alchemist21 wrote:Maybe. If there's a ton of resistance to it they can't all be scum though and it would me there are Town players who see the Town benefit to what Umlaut is doing.

What will you think if those two decide to not force him to hardclaim? What will you think if their decision is split?
Their decision not unanimous. If they split, we go with the ICs decision because the IC is confirmed as long as the IC isn't relying on a proven falsehood in the decision. Given the deadline, I'd even debate it out more with conftown, but we don't have that kind of time.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Alchemist21
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1555 (ISO) » Mon Apr 17, 2017 11:54 am

Post by Alchemist21 »

And if it is unanimous against what you want?
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1556 (ISO) » Mon Apr 17, 2017 11:56 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1555, Alchemist21 wrote:And if it is unanimous against what you want?
Then I bitch about how stupid the decision is.

But the one shot doctor voting Umlaut kinda proves it is not.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1557 (ISO) » Mon Apr 17, 2017 12:00 pm

Post by davesaz »

Bottom of 48. Fever gone, scan was interesting at least. Sorry about possible overreaction. Will check state and decide what to do for catch-up. Happy that game has life at least according to page count.
Wanna play Minecraft with your ms friends? Check out the minecraft thread, or the channel on discord
Umlaut
Umlaut
Jack of All Trades
Umlaut
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1558 (ISO) » Mon Apr 17, 2017 12:04 pm

Post by Umlaut »

I'm only mostly afk.

Davesaz, I want your full thoughts on Shannon as soon as you've caught up.
“There are two kinds of people in this world: those who say, ‘There are two kinds of people in this world: those who say there are two kinds of people in this world,
and the other kind,
’ and those who
don’t
say. Well, then there’s me.” — J.R. “Bob” Dobbs
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1559 (ISO) » Mon Apr 17, 2017 12:05 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1557, davesaz wrote:Bottom of 48. Fever gone, scan was interesting at least. Sorry about possible overreaction. Will check state and decide what to do for catch-up. Happy that game has life at least according to page count.
Davesaz, I want your vote on the obvscum that I have prepped for you.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1560 (ISO) » Mon Apr 17, 2017 12:05 pm

Post by Titus »

That or a reason why not.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Umlaut
Umlaut
Jack of All Trades
Umlaut
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1561 (ISO) » Mon Apr 17, 2017 12:12 pm

Post by Umlaut »

VOTE: shannon

Don't want anyone ending the day before Dave comments on things.
“There are two kinds of people in this world: those who say, ‘There are two kinds of people in this world: those who say there are two kinds of people in this world,
and the other kind,
’ and those who
don’t
say. Well, then there’s me.” — J.R. “Bob” Dobbs
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1562 (ISO) » Mon Apr 17, 2017 12:15 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1561, Umlaut wrote:VOTE: shannon

Don't want anyone ending the day before Dave comments on things.
We were no where near ending the day.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #1563 (ISO) » Mon Apr 17, 2017 12:24 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

Official Vote Count

Titus
(4): RoryMK, FrankJaeger, Alchemist21, FireScreamer
Umlaut
(3): Titus, shannon, CommKnight
shannon
(2): Green Crayons, Umlaut
momo
(1): Narna
CommKnight
(1): momo

Not Voting
(2): davesaz, DarkChocolate n PalmTree

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.

Deadline
: (expired on 2017-04-19 12:22:58)
Half meme, Half real, All Aristophanes ;)
- Jingle
Ari has appeared way too competent for me to even pretend to know what they're thinking
- MooseEatsBear on discord mafia
it wouldn’t be an ari sig unless it takes up half the screen on mobile - Vonflare
DarkChocolate n PalmTree
DarkChocolate n PalmTree
Townie
DarkChocolate n PalmTree
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1564 (ISO) » Mon Apr 17, 2017 12:32 pm

Post by DarkChocolate n PalmTree »

@Titus, I'm not sure if pressing Umlaut to claim right now is the best idea. He's locked himself into a claim where he's not going to live very long. If he doesn't get nightkilled, there'll be a lot of attention on him. I've got a question for you though: why are you reading Shannon as town? Just want to see your reasons are similar to mine to strengthen my reads on the two of you.

Other than that, I think you are town though so I'd rather we consolidate on a wagon outside of you. What is your best guess for a scumteam? Both partners in this hydra were strongly scumreading Alchemist before but we're not so sure now and don't have any strong scumreads elsewhere.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1565 (ISO) » Mon Apr 17, 2017 12:38 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1564, DarkChocolate n PalmTree wrote:@Titus, I'm not sure if pressing Umlaut to claim right now is the best idea. He's locked himself into a claim where he's not going to live very long. If he doesn't get nightkilled, there'll be a lot of attention on him. I've got a question for you though: why are you reading Shannon as town? Just want to see your reasons are similar to mine to strengthen my reads on the two of you.

Other than that, I think you are town though so I'd rather we consolidate on a wagon outside of you. What is your best guess for a scumteam? Both partners in this hydra were strongly scumreading Alchemist before but we're not so sure now and don't have any strong scumreads elsewhere.
Alchemist is either scum or so far up scum's ass that he'll refuse to lynch them.

Shannon's open transparency (same as Davesaz) that yeah, I haven't done shit but I can take a stance and vote scum when I see it.

Also, I find that absolutely untrue about Umlaut not living long. You're dying N1 unless both docs heal you. Otherwise, CommKnight is. The other of you is dead N2. That's supposing no serial killer in existance helping to murder us obvious townies.

I'm willing to consolidate on anyone voting anyone other than Umlaut, Green Crayons, Alchemist or FS. Those are my big four thought.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1566 (ISO) » Mon Apr 17, 2017 12:38 pm

Post by Titus »

I don't see why scum would murder Umlaut when anyone when wagoned can make the same claim he does.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

shannon
shannon
Mafia Scum
shannon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1567 (ISO) » Mon Apr 17, 2017 1:00 pm

Post by shannon »

In post 1240, FireScreamer wrote:If Umlaut claims doctor and isn't counterclaimed my lynchpool becomes {Shannon, Titus}
No
In post 1243, FireScreamer wrote:Eh. If he is softing power i'm reasonably inclined to believe him for now. I got carried away in the official shannon counterwagon brought to you by Titus.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Titus
That is some serious bullshit right there. If you'd caught the slip you'd be on the wagon 100%
In post 1258, Titus wrote:Scum that slipped are not going to claim vt here, especially if Conmanmick is town. They at least get a CC.
++
In post 1276, Umlaut wrote:If I had to pick Shannon or Titus right now I would rather lynch Shannon. I think her jump onto me is worse than Titus' case itself. Titus has been saying I'm scum since she replaced in so it's not all that surprising she would tunnel me here. Shannon seems to have done a 180 on me right around the time I put her in my short list and based on a single post by Titus.
Yep I have learned that when Titus does stuff like this, the best thing to do is jump aboard. I'm not pretending otherwise.
shannon
shannon
Mafia Scum
shannon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1568 (ISO) » Mon Apr 17, 2017 1:11 pm

Post by shannon »

In post 1314, Umlaut wrote:
FireScreamer wrote:Can you walk me through it.
The only way I can know this is if my role nails down two letters for me, which is only possible if they're the same letter.

I already said I'm not a doctor, so I'm claiming to know of an additional CC, VV, MM, or BB. This would respectively make me a full cop, full vigilante, full mason, or one-shot blocker.
If you're going to claim mason I'd expect to find someone else in the game who has consistently town read you and never laid down even a hint of a scum read. Am I going to find that?
In post 1347, Titus wrote:
In post 1344, Alchemist21 wrote:
In post 1343, Umlaut wrote:
In post 1341, FireScreamer wrote:The only scum possibility I see for Umlaut is an SK heavily setting up for a vig claim. And thats too remote for me to want to pay attention to today.
Now I kind of wish I were SK, that's actually really clever.
Not really. With a vig claim this early you'd be on Town's leash and the first step you took against Town would be your death. It's a no-win situation at that point.
So we've established mason should claim, vig should claim, so by PoE that leaves cop or rb.
Stop softing and just claim.
In post 1374, FireScreamer wrote:Titus is doing such incredible mental gymnastics to avoid the shannon compromise wagon.
When did I become a compromise wagon for you, rather than a scum read wagon?
In post 1388, FireScreamer wrote:Literally who chainsaws this hard for umlauts slot day 1 as a partner. I'm just banking on neither of us flipping ever? While at the same time suggesting that we should strongly reconsider the umlaut slot of he is still alive day 3?
:igmeou:
In post 1391, FireScreamer wrote:We are not going to a lurker after this. Someone needs flipped within {Me, Umlaut, Shannon, Titus}
How about you?
In post 1396, Umlaut wrote:VOTE: shannon

I'm increasingly less tolerant of Titus' tunnel-vision but I'm not ready to call it scum without associative evidence. There is essentially nothing in Shannon's ISO to townread her for and she has all but admitted this. Her voting has been very 'safe' from the start of the game, and I notice she disappeared once there was pushback on my new wagon. Aside from this she has been on several large wagons and has interesting associatives with both Titus and davesaz, so her lynch will be highly informative regardless of how she flips.
I didn't disappear, I went to bed, I'm GMT +8.
In post 1397, FireScreamer wrote:If she flips red i'm treating Titus and confscum and GC as an IC
*sigh* OK let's do this again. Imagine *just imagine* that I flip town. What will that tell you? Because that's the world we're living in.
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1569 (ISO) » Mon Apr 17, 2017 1:12 pm

Post by davesaz »

OK, so that's pretty interesting.
A wagon on Titus showed up. Only a real fan of 1 of the people voting it.
A wagon on Umlaut showed up. Only a real fan of 1 of the people voting it.
Titus wants my vote to go on Umlaut. Then Umlaut moves off Titus to Shannon when Titus is only L-2, with a reason of "to give time"?

Yeah, that's gonna take an actual read. I'll do my level best to see what the heck is up to change things so much so fast.
Wanna play Minecraft with your ms friends? Check out the minecraft thread, or the channel on discord
Alchemist21
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1570 (ISO) » Mon Apr 17, 2017 1:17 pm

Post by Alchemist21 »

In post 1569, davesaz wrote:OK, so that's pretty interesting.
A wagon on Titus showed up. Only a real fan of 1 of the people voting it.
A wagon on Umlaut showed up. Only a real fan of 1 of the people voting it.
Titus wants my vote to go on Umlaut. Then Umlaut moves off Titus to Shannon when Titus is only L-2, with a reason of "to give time"?

Yeah, that's gonna take an actual read. I'll do my level best to see what the heck is up to change things so much so fast.
And who are the people voting Titus/Umlaut are you a fan of?
shannon
shannon
Mafia Scum
shannon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1571 (ISO) » Mon Apr 17, 2017 1:21 pm

Post by shannon »

In post 1426, Green Crayons wrote:I'm only skimming because this is going to fast and I don't really have my head wrapped around optimal play based on setup.

So I don't really care if Umlaut hard or soft claims.
You really should care
In post 1453, FireScreamer wrote:Alright. Now I want full claims from each.
Good
In post 1466, Titus wrote:
In post 1465, FireScreamer wrote:Umlaut slipping no roleblocker clearly doesnt make sense and i've already explained why trying to steer to murder the IC as scum based on something that folds to the simplest double check is nonsense. You can hang now.
Then why did you vote for him?

You die after Umlaut or if he claims successfully today.
Umlaut 100% has to claim.
In post 1469, FireScreamer wrote:Nobody is scumreading me for that but you.
You'd be surprised
In post 1475, FireScreamer wrote:Who Comm who kneejerked and Shannon who you are protecting?
What do you mean, who am I protecting?
In post 1480, Umlaut wrote:FireScreamer, Alchemist: How does it affect your Shannon read if Titus flips green? How does it effect your Titus read if Shannon flips green?
It should have no bearing, I'm in the dark about Titus' role.
In post 1486, Green Crayons wrote:Going to need to read today's posts (instead of skimming) before voting, which I'll to tonight, but keen on a Titus vote based on only my skimming.
Titus has softed a PR as CC to Umlaut, do not vote her without a claim.
DarkChocolate n PalmTree
DarkChocolate n PalmTree
Townie
DarkChocolate n PalmTree
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1572 (ISO) » Mon Apr 17, 2017 1:23 pm

I'd also like Shannon's list of scumreads while I'm thinking about the game. I'm reading her as town too so I don't know why so many people are deadest that it's Titus and Shannon.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1573 (ISO) » Mon Apr 17, 2017 1:25 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1572, DarkChocolate n PalmTree wrote:I'd also like Shannon's list of scumreads while I'm thinking about the game. I'm reading her as town too so I don't know why so many people are deadest that it's Titus and Shannon.
What are we wanting that's in common?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

DarkChocolate n PalmTree
DarkChocolate n PalmTree
Townie
DarkChocolate n PalmTree
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1574 (ISO) » Mon Apr 17, 2017 1:30 pm

Well, I'm holding out for my hydra partner (hapahauli) before deciding to commit to any wagon. There are a lot of people that I (BlackVoid) would personally like to lynch. I'd go for Alchemist or GC obviously. I wouldn't mind utility lynching Momo although Hap is convinced that tojam wouldn't have replaced out there as scum. I wouldn't mind lynching Narna (beeboy's slot) because beeboy just tunneled two lynchbait slots and did nothing else. Narna replaced in a while ago but didn't post (catching up in the scum PT first?), maybe his partners just told him to lie low until really close to deadline when he can then hammer a Titus/Shannno mislynch without repurcussions. I'm weirded out that he didn't ask for a deadline extension upon replacing in even though we're cutting it really close. FireScreamer pings me like crazy everytime he posts but I could just be mistrusting his playstyle. Hap has him as a solid townread so our vote isn't going there today. So, I'm not really sure. Still thinking about what to do.

Return to “Completed Open Games”