Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2275 (ISO) » Mon Apr 17, 2017 1:52 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

In post 2252, Wraith wrote:*gnaw
*chews on Wraith's leg*

seriously dude, if you're town, you're probably going to hate playing with me even more when you see that I'm actually town that made such stupid mistakes, but, hopefully in time you'll come to understand I'm generally not that bad *shrug*

my buddying probably has been a bit over the top, but it's not malicious or manipulative - I just was so excited to see prism in the game with this playerlist I couldn't help myself and figured I'd go with it, let my enthusiasm ring through because it is how I feel

when I saw the playerlist forming I actually almost sent prism a PM saying 'you gotta get in on this! it's going to be good!', and then refrained, and then they signed-up! what can I say? I'm happy they're here AND NOTHING ANYONE SAYS IS GOING TO TAKE THAT HAPPINESS AWAYYY

if you can't toneread the genuine-ness in all of that, then you can't toneread me for shit and you should not try

holycrap, shepard, in what fucking world does it make any sense that you're comfortable voting either AC or me? pick one of us as scum and stick with it, otherwise you're just a scumbud to AC getting on the wagon early just in case

infinity, that is all you remember about procrastination? how convenient!

ya, A50 retracted their VT claim when they realized HOW FRIKKEN SCUMMY IT WAS and NC had to come in and do damage-control

DOES NO ONE REMEMBER ALL THE DAMAGE CONTROL NC DID FOR THE A50 HEAD??? titus, what do you think of all that damage control? (you'd have to go read it)

oh titus, you also need to go read the shit that went down with wraith and I, the summarization does not do the real-time unfolding of it justice in the slightest - like it gives you no idea to get a summary of my mistake+the aftermath, you've got to see it to get any sense of it

one of these submissions my post will actually go through!
balance among all things
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #2276 (ISO) » Mon Apr 17, 2017 1:52 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2273, Commander Shepard wrote:
In post 2269, Titus wrote:
In post 2267, Commander Shepard wrote:
In post 14, Pine wrote:
We are not amused, churlish woodcutter.

Her Majesty Victoria, by the Grace of God, of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Ireland Queen, Defender of the Faith, Empress of India consents to the convening of this session of Parliament, may you govern our realm well.
@Titus
That's been quoted for me... I don't get this.
Your slot claimed Queen Victoria.

Why does Almost Chara bring it up?
To see if my slot is a lying sack of shit.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2277 (ISO) » Mon Apr 17, 2017 1:53 pm

Post by Wraith »

I was scumreading AC for rolefishing too but it could just be attention to detail. That they literally went back to my first post to approach my claim with skepticism really made me balk.
Show
"When I give food to the poor, they call me a saint. When I ask why the poor have no food, they call me a communist." -Helder Camara

"For myself, I want no advantage over my fellow man, and if he is weaker than I, all the more is it my duty to help him." -Eugene Debs

"Our demands most modest are - we only want the earth!" -James Connolly
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2278 (ISO) » Mon Apr 17, 2017 1:53 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2275, drealmerz7 wrote:oh titus, you also need to go read the shit that went down with wraith and I, the summarization does not do the real-time unfolding of it justice in the slightest - like it gives you no idea to get a summary of my mistake+the aftermath, you've got to see it to get any sense of it
What pages?
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2279 (ISO) » Mon Apr 17, 2017 1:54 pm

Post by Wraith »

In post 2278, Titus wrote:
In post 2275, drealmerz7 wrote:oh titus, you also need to go read the shit that went down with wraith and I, the summarization does not do the real-time unfolding of it justice in the slightest - like it gives you no idea to get a summary of my mistake+the aftermath, you've got to see it to get any sense of it
What pages?
I claimed at the top of page 79. Just follow along from there.
Show
"When I give food to the poor, they call me a saint. When I ask why the poor have no food, they call me a communist." -Helder Camara

"For myself, I want no advantage over my fellow man, and if he is weaker than I, all the more is it my duty to help him." -Eugene Debs

Commander Shepard
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2280 (ISO) » Mon Apr 17, 2017 1:54 pm

Post by Commander Shepard »

Wraith = IC because claimed bodyguard to save TWC. Fake claiming bodyguard is stupid and only results in death on LYLO if present. No way I will vote here.

Infinity had an unusual response on day Open I wasn't a fan of.
Drealmerz and Wraith and Infinity had a weird match.

Of which I find Drealmerz likely scum in that but it feels TvS. Either Drealmerz did slip OR Infinity is boosting that idea that Drealmerz is scum.
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2281 (ISO) » Mon Apr 17, 2017 1:55 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

viewtopic.php?p=9097952#p9097952

start there and read until you can't stand it anymore
balance among all things
Commander Shepard
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2282 (ISO) » Mon Apr 17, 2017 1:55 pm

VOTE: Drealmerz

I'll try explaining AC read later :/
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #2283 (ISO) » Mon Apr 17, 2017 1:56 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 2229, Titus wrote:I'd expect more traditional forms of scumhunting quick.
It's in my ISP already. I've concluded dreal was scum on D1, put up a case that got torn to pieces by many, and especially by Town!farside.

I also concluded Thinkmomo was scum and when replced by fitz it didn't help.

My gambit returned a confident TR on TWC and they got shot on N1.

We are now pushing CK but nobody's is listening.

I've got reasons to believe X is Town, yet I can argue they might be scum (X being most any slot still alive in this game), so I'm going by who the scummiest is, and that's your slot (CloudKicker) :(

Obviously there's no wagon there, so our vote doesn't really help. I could move to dreal or Prism if needs be.

My most confident TR is on Infinity, but I didn't like the whole lot of posts in defense of drealm. T&B are likely Town too (our SR on them was conditional, and fitz flipped Town so not applicable).

So, yeah... my lynch pool for today would be Titus/dreal/Prism (in that order), but I'm still hoping you would provide me with something to better read you (obviously can't do another gambit at this time).

Btw, more scum points on your slot, and this time directly because of you. You say you don't like gambits?? REALLY? Cuz I seem to remember you doing gambits as either alignment, including fake claiming Masons and such. I mean, I wouldn't believe a claim you give and -yet- I will consider it NAI coming from you if proven false most of the time!!!!

~A50

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2284 (ISO) » Mon Apr 17, 2017 1:59 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1958, drealmerz7 wrote:so if we believe you we must believe these things:

1.) mafia also has a roleblocking or redirecting type role
2.) you correctly chose their NK target
3.) they correctly chose you to stop you from BG

why do you think mafia chose to block or redirect you?
This seems a ridiculous response to a bg claim. Was farside modkilled at this point?

There's a hydra with nacho/mastina/gin in the game. I'd be shocked if it didn't die n1 and probably knock it down a few pegs just for that. Fooling one or two of them, ok maybe. All 3? No.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: they (pl.)

Post Post #2285 (ISO) » Mon Apr 17, 2017 2:01 pm

Post by Infinity 324 »

Titus, what do you think about voting prism? Prism was TWC's main scumread other than your slot.
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

plural system, we may or may not sign
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2286 (ISO) » Mon Apr 17, 2017 2:02 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2283, Almost50 wrote:
In post 2229, Titus wrote:I'd expect more traditional forms of scumhunting quick.
It's in my ISP already. I've concluded dreal was scum on D1, put up a case that got torn to pieces by many, and especially by Town!farside.

I also concluded Thinkmomo was scum and when replced by fitz it didn't help.

My gambit returned a confident TR on TWC and they got shot on N1.

We are now pushing CK but nobody's is listening.

I've got reasons to believe X is Town, yet I can argue they might be scum (X being most any slot still alive in this game), so I'm going by who the scummiest is, and that's your slot (CloudKicker) :(

Obviously there's no wagon there, so our vote doesn't really help. I could move to dreal or Prism if needs be.

My most confident TR is on Infinity, but I didn't like the whole lot of posts in defense of drealm. T&B are likely Town too (our SR on them was conditional, and fitz flipped Town so not applicable).

So, yeah... my lynch pool for today would be Titus/dreal/Prism (in that order), but I'm still hoping you would provide me with something to better read you (obviously can't do another gambit at this time).

Btw, more scum points on your slot, and this time directly because of you. You say you don't like gambits?? REALLY? Cuz I seem to remember you doing gambits as either alignment, including fake claiming Masons and such. I mean, I wouldn't believe a claim you give and -yet- I will consider it NAI coming from you if proven false most of the time!!!!

~A50
First alt slip.

Second, I'll do what I need to do defend my town buddies. That doesn't mean I like it. I fake claimed masons with Dunn when we were wagoned for a good chunk of day one, only abandoning the gambit when Dunn decided a day PT with us would only have 19 posts or some ungodly low number. It was just patently false. I was town there.

We've played what 15-30 games. How many times have I gambited? Yeah. :-p Maybe once every 10 games barring macho BP gambits (I like those as they only fuck with murderers).
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2287 (ISO) » Mon Apr 17, 2017 2:02 pm

Post by Wraith »

In post 2284, Titus wrote:
In post 1958, drealmerz7 wrote:so if we believe you we must believe these things:

This seems a ridiculous response to a bg claim. Was farside modkilled at this point?

There's a hydra with nacho/mastina/gin in the game. I'd be shocked if it didn't die n1 and probably knock it down a few pegs just for that. Fooling one or two of them, ok maybe. All 3? No.
Yes, farside was modkilled at this point.
Show

drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2288 (ISO) » Mon Apr 17, 2017 2:03 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

the day I slip as scum, if it ever happens

I will be a sad sad sad man

I like to be proud of my scumgame

I actually almost slipped once but I caught it

biggest mistake I ever made as scum was probably telling LUV to lie about his track result on titus in PYPDD, when titus was dead prior to the Night of the track result :O - and then no one caught it and it had to be pointed out by our scumbud vecna during the LUV bus

OMG THE LUVBUS!!! what a term!

titus, just keep reading, yes that post is RIDICULOUSLY AWFUL, because MY BRAIN IS BROKEN - that is the mistake post - IN WHAT WORLD do I make that mistake as scum? ...but keep reading

wow, with that 1 comment shepard moves back to me, maybe they are AC's scumbud afterall, interesting! that would make infinity town...hmmm....ya, we totally need to see the AC flip so the rest of you townies can get your heads on straight (they GOTTA flip scum, if they don't...I'm going to cry)
balance among all things
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2289 (ISO) » Mon Apr 17, 2017 2:03 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2285, Infinity 324 wrote:Titus, what do you think about voting prism? Prism was TWC's main scumread other than your slot.
That's about umm fuck no. Let's see here. I'd rather be voteless.

I think their approach to Drealmerz is wrong, but I don't scumread them at all for it.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2290 (ISO) » Mon Apr 17, 2017 2:04 pm

Post by Infinity 324 »

Still don't like to bus, do you?
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2291 (ISO) » Mon Apr 17, 2017 2:04 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2287, Wraith wrote:

So why the fuck would a mafia roleblocker be needed in order to believe you are town when you're suggesting farside blocked you?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Commander Shepard
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2292 (ISO) » Mon Apr 17, 2017 2:05 pm

Titus who do you scumread?
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2293 (ISO) » Mon Apr 17, 2017 2:05 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2290, Infinity 324 wrote:Still don't like to bus, do you?
Nope. I don't. I protect my babies regardless of alignment. I'll get my babies to lynch masons if I need to. Ask AC.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2294 (ISO) » Mon Apr 17, 2017 2:05 pm

Post by Infinity 324 »

You're saying nacho+gin were both wrong on their top 2 scumreads titus? And they were nightkilled?
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2295 (ISO) » Mon Apr 17, 2017 2:06 pm

Post by Wraith »

In post 2291, Titus wrote:
In post 2287, Wraith wrote:

So why the fuck would a mafia roleblocker be needed in order to believe you are town when you're suggesting farside blocked you?
Unless I'm misreading you badly here, that was literally my point at the time.
Show

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2296 (ISO) » Mon Apr 17, 2017 2:06 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2292, Commander Shepard wrote:Titus who do you scumread?
Drealmerz. Pretty obvious there. I think there's an outside chance I'm wrong but not yet. I want to sort you more, but you interrupting to get a reads basis on me is good.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2297 (ISO) » Mon Apr 17, 2017 2:06 pm

Post by drealmerz7 »

QUIT REHASHING THAT SHIT AND JUST LET TITUS READ IT ALL, omg
balance among all things
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2298 (ISO) » Mon Apr 17, 2017 2:07 pm

Post by Infinity 324 »

I want specific reasons for your apparent townread on prism, titus.
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

Commander Shepard
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Commander Shepard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2299 (ISO) » Mon Apr 17, 2017 2:07 pm

In post 2294, Infinity 324 wrote:You're saying nacho+gin were both wrong on their top 2 scumreads titus? And they were nightkilled?
nacho+Gin+mastina*

You forgot a head Infinity.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”