Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #200 (ISO) » Sat Jan 26, 2008 9:15 am

Post by Xtoxm »

I would support a Twomz lynch. I think your trying to dig yourself out of the hole of mentioning jester.

And how can anyone think Blackberry is scum when he has proved he is the only vanilla townie?
Smooth as silk when he's scum, and very much capable of running things from behind the scenes while appearing to be doing minimal effort. - Almost50
Xtoxm is consistently great - Shosin
you were the only wolf i townread at endgame - the worst
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #201 (ISO) » Sat Jan 26, 2008 9:28 am

Post by farside22 »

Twomz wrote: On another note, what are all the players opinions on BB and xtoxm? Do you think both are scum? Just one? Neither? Is there another lynch candidate you want to push for? Is the majority of the town ok with a lynch of one of them? And if so, are we just letting the day go on for discussion while we wait for votes? Has everyone posted recently (actual posts, not just "I'm here, lol @ <player>")?
I think BB is more likely scum then xtoxm because for some reason BB thinks that proclaiming vanilla townie is good enough. He lied and lead a lynch against Niv. Most people followed his thought and a few people had a point. I still think Gorrad doing the hammer vote against Niv is highly questionable. The last time I saw someone hammer a player that quickly they were scum.

Xtoxm wrote: I would support a Twomz lynch. I think your trying to dig yourself out of the hole of mentioning jester.

And how can anyone think Blackberry is scum when he has proved he is the only vanilla townie?
Just because someone says they are a vanilla townie does not make it so. He lied when he asked Niv who Niv targeted last night. Got defensive when I asked what he knows and could have gotten someone who was a possible power role out of the game by his play. None of those thought crossed his mind when he did what he did which is why I'm comfortable with either Gorrad or BB as a lynch today.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #202 (ISO) » Sat Jan 26, 2008 10:02 am

Post by Xtoxm »

I think monkey is telling the truth...I don't the weather on either night (cloudy then windy) is likely to affected either investigation, and I think Monkey is more likely insane than paranoid, in a game like this.

Does anyone have any thoughts on this?

We really shouldn't be lynching Blackberry. As he said, Twomz or Gorrad are better targets.
Smooth as silk when he's scum, and very much capable of running things from behind the scenes while appearing to be doing minimal effort. - Almost50
Glork
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Burdened by Proficiency

Post Post #203 (ISO) » Sat Jan 26, 2008 11:16 am

Post by Glork »

Vote Count:

Gorrad 3 (ChaosOmega, Blackberry, farside22)
Blackberry 3 (Gorrad, Monkey, Twomz)
Xtoxm 2 (hasdgfas, armlx)

Not Voting: skizter, Iammars, Xtoxm, konehead, Cyberbob

Prodding ChaosOmega and Skitzer. They each have 24 hours to post or I will begin seeking replacement for them.

13 alive + Heat Advisory = 6 To Lynch

Day is still scheduled to end at approximately 02:00 EST on Wednesday, February 13. No majority at deadline means no lynch.
Last edited by Glork on Sat Jan 26, 2008 11:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
Green Shirt Thursdays

Get to know a Glork!
Gorrad
Gorrad
Mafia Scum
Gorrad
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #204 (ISO) » Sat Jan 26, 2008 11:24 am

Post by Gorrad »

Anyone know why Blackberry and Xtom are showing up as one less vote than there are people?
I will not assume everyone with blue eyes has Mako poisoning
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #205 (ISO) » Sat Jan 26, 2008 11:26 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Gorrad wrote:Anyone know why Blackberry and Xtom are showing up as one less vote than there are people?
Um, what?
Glork
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Burdened by Proficiency

Post Post #206 (ISO) » Sat Jan 26, 2008 11:29 am

Post by Glork »

....because I forgot to change the numbers in the vote count. I'll fix that in just a second.

Edit: Vote Count fixed.
Green Shirt Thursdays

Get to know a Glork!
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #207 (ISO) » Sat Jan 26, 2008 11:30 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Oh..I see..Lol :P
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #208 (ISO) » Sat Jan 26, 2008 11:44 am

Post by Blackberry »

farside22 wrote:
Twomz wrote: On another note, what are all the players opinions on BB and xtoxm? Do you think both are scum? Just one? Neither? Is there another lynch candidate you want to push for? Is the majority of the town ok with a lynch of one of them? And if so, are we just letting the day go on for discussion while we wait for votes? Has everyone posted recently (actual posts, not just "I'm here, lol @ <player>")?
I think BB is more likely scum then xtoxm because for some reason BB thinks that proclaiming vanilla townie is good enough. He lied and lead a lynch against Niv. Most people followed his thought and a few people had a point. I still think Gorrad doing the hammer vote against Niv is highly questionable. The last time I saw someone hammer a player that quickly they were scum.

Xtoxm wrote: I would support a Twomz lynch. I think your trying to dig yourself out of the hole of mentioning jester.

Just because someone says they are a vanilla townie does not make it so. He lied when he asked Niv who Niv targeted last night. Got defensive when I asked what he knows and could have gotten someone who was a possible power role out of the game by his play. None of those thought crossed his mind when he did what he did which is why I'm comfortable with either Gorrad or BB as a lynch today.
I did not say claiming Vanilla Townie was good enough, it is all I have at this point as my defense. No one seems to have given me a suffiecient reason as to how, if I were mafia, I would know there isn't any other vanilla townies.
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #209 (ISO) » Sat Jan 26, 2008 11:47 am

Post by Blackberry »

Twomz wrote:
hasdgfas wrote:@Twomz: The problem with Jester talk is that we have no evidence of a Jester at all. Jesters are much more common in open games where you know that they are there. If you find someone scummy, it is much more likely that they are scum than Jester, whether it's obvious scumminess or not. Unless we had evidence of a Jester in this game(which we don't), I would simply feel most comfortable lynching the player I think is scummiest, in this case Xtoxm for me. Jester talk just distracts the town, which is never a good thing.
There is acting scummy while trying to look town, and then there is acting scummy while trying to look town and get yourself lynched without anyone noticing that you want them to lynch you. When people act the second kind of scummy, the only logical reasons are 1) They are a jester 2) They don't want to play the game anymore 3) They have some sort of "when I am lynched" ability that they want to use 4) They are too stupid/newby to know wtf they are doing.

I eliminated 2 and 4, and since he said that he is just vanilla... Jester is more likely than bomber, or whatever the rolenames for people who do stuff when lynched is. I am not saying that he IS a jester, I am saying that he is acting like I would expect a jester to act. If you lynch people for acting like scum, why shouldn't you be cautious when they act like a jester?

Of course, this is all only somewhat relevant because the consensus is that Glork wouldn't put it in the game/doesn't go with the theme/they are usually in open games, but I still prefer to be careful then to not think of all the options.

On another note, what are all the players opinions on BB and xtoxm? Do you think both are scum? Just one? Neither? Is there another lynch candidate you want to push for? Is the majority of the town ok with a lynch of one of them? And if so, are we just letting the day go on for discussion while we wait for votes? Has everyone posted recently (actual posts, not just "I'm here, lol @ <player>")?

I think that there is a good chance that they are both scum. The only hitch to my thought on this is whether monkey is sane, insane or paranoid (or effected by the weather, and if so, what is the effect). I would prefer a BB lynch because most of my thoughts of xtoxm being scum depend on BB being scum, so I would be much less suspicious of him if BB were innocent, where if we lynch xtoxm and he is innocent, I would still think of BB as scum.
4 can be eliminated as I am not a newb.

You are incorrect about 2, as you have no suffiecient information to eliminate that as a possibility. In fant, I think that me being Vanilla only SUPPORTS 2, no?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #210 (ISO) » Sat Jan 26, 2008 11:51 am

Post by farside22 »

Blackberry wrote:
farside22 wrote:

I did not say claiming Vanilla Townie was good enough, it is all I have at this point as my defense. No one seems to have given me a suffiecient reason as to how, if I were mafia, I would know there isn't any other vanilla townies.
You had to at least think it was possible there were regular townies? You've played on this site for 2 years. I haven't seen a game yet were there was only one townie. That is why I just find the logic you presented as just plain nonsense. If you are telling me that your PM said you were the only vanilla town person and your first thought was that means everyone has a role and can't be a regular town with flavor?
What if Niv had, had a power role when you pointed at him and asked who he targeted? Aren't you giving the scum the opportunity to know one power role with that type of play? Do you see my issue's?
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #211 (ISO) » Sat Jan 26, 2008 11:53 am

Post by Blackberry »

farside22 wrote:
Blackberry wrote:
farside22 wrote:

You had to at least think it was possible there were regular townies? You've played on this site for 2 years. I haven't seen a game yet were there was only one townie. That is why I just find the logic you presented as just plain nonsense. If you are telling me that your PM said you were the only vanilla town person and your first thought was that means everyone has a role and can't be a regular town with flavor?
What if Niv had, had a power role when you pointed at him and asked who he targeted? Aren't you giving the scum the opportunity to know one power role with that type of play? Do you see my issue's?
Why would I think it possible there were regular townies? My role specifically states I am the token vanilla townie of the town.

If you haven't seen a game where there is only one townie you haven't been playing very long or paying much attention to the games you've played in.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #212 (ISO) » Sat Jan 26, 2008 11:58 am

Post by farside22 »

I will give in to the fact that no I haven't played at this site for long. However you didn't address my other concern.
farside22 wrote:
Blackberry
Blackberry
berry
Blackberry
berry
berry

Post Post #213 (ISO) » Sat Jan 26, 2008 12:03 pm

Post by Blackberry »

farside22 wrote:I will give in to the fact that no I haven't played at this site for long. However you didn't address my other concern.
farside22 wrote:
Yes--I see your issues. I did not care at the moment cuz my gut told me NIV was scum.

And saying who he targetted wouldn't give away his role.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #214 (ISO) » Sat Jan 26, 2008 12:40 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

Blackberry wrote:
farside22 wrote:I will give in to the fact that no I haven't played at this site for long. However you didn't address my other concern.
farside22 wrote:
Yes--I see your issues. I did not care at the moment cuz my gut told me NIV was scum.

And saying who he targetted wouldn't give away his role.
He probably didn't target anyone. Look at what his role was...
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #215 (ISO) » Sat Jan 26, 2008 7:25 pm

Post by Twomz »

@ xtoxm: You are now trying to say you would support a lynch on someone who is attacking you (and the guy that you have been puppydogging after) when there are two guilty investigations on the two of you?

I'm adding OMGUSing and deflecting to the xtoxm tally.
"It's not a logical inconsistency. B can't be correct because then C would be, but it doesn't go the other way - there's nothing wrong with C being correct. Aside from Twomz saying otherwise." --Mith
armlx
armlx
Most JDTay-like
armlx
Most JDTay-like
Most JDTay-like

Post Post #216 (ISO) » Sun Jan 27, 2008 3:47 am

Post by armlx »

Thoughts on BB and xtoxm:

BB is really scummy, however his claim has a teeny bit of validity I guess. Post 209 is really scummy IMO though, the way he talks so theoretically and distanced from what he claimed is reality.

However, I'ld rather lynch xtoxm first. He is 2nd on the scummy list, has a more likely unweather affected investigation, and assuming both are town has contributed less than BB, though a lot of what BB contributes can't be trusted given D1.
Away Wednesday the 24th through the 31st
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #217 (ISO) » Sun Jan 27, 2008 4:01 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Twomz wrote:@ xtoxm: You are now trying to say you would support a lynch on someone who is attacking you (and the guy that you have been puppydogging after) when there are two guilty investigations on the two of you?

I'm adding OMGUSing and deflecting to the xtoxm tally.
You are trying to tell me i'm OMGUSing when the fact is I think you are scum.

I'm supposed to go vote someone else I don't find suspicious just cause you're voting for me? lol..
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #218 (ISO) » Sun Jan 27, 2008 7:31 am

Post by Twomz »

You think I am scum for explaining my opinion on Jesters? This is the same opinion I have in any game where I think there is a possibility of a Jester (or, any game larger than a mini that is not open, regardless of the likelihood, there is always a POSSIBILITY). You chose this one point over the stunt BB pulled on day one and the crazy speed at the end of the Niv wagon?
"It's not a logical inconsistency. B can't be correct because then C would be, but it doesn't go the other way - there's nothing wrong with C being correct. Aside from Twomz saying otherwise." --Mith
ChaosOmega
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #219 (ISO) » Sun Jan 27, 2008 11:31 am

Post by ChaosOmega »

Sorry for not posting earlier, something came up with my girlfriend. I will post something with actual content when I get back to my room (about 20 min).
Is it any wonder things seem so awry? We swim in a sea of confusion and don't have to think to survive, so nobody listens!
Glork
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Burdened by Proficiency

Post Post #220 (ISO) » Sun Jan 27, 2008 11:33 am

Post by Glork »

Seeking replacement for Skitzer-
-Glork

EDIT: Porochaz replaces Skitzer, effective immediately.
Green Shirt Thursdays

Get to know a Glork!
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #221 (ISO) » Sun Jan 27, 2008 12:41 pm

Post by Porochaz »

Ok hi reading over tonight/tomorrow expect something soon...
Mostly retired. Unless you ask or it's something interesting.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #222 (ISO) » Sun Jan 27, 2008 12:44 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

Hey, thnx for replacing ;)
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #223 (ISO) » Sun Jan 27, 2008 2:19 pm

Post by Porochaz »

Its ok. Having a read through I don't see Blackberry as pro-town at all. You cant be protown and fake claim, its just wrong... especially from someone whos been on the site for over 2 years...
vote Blackberry
. That to me is the scummiest thing Ive seen...

Im not liking the jester talk, so Twomz is making me slightly suspicious at the moment.

My next job in this thread will be to look at Xtoxm's posts seperately... but that can wait for another night...
Mostly retired. Unless you ask or it's something interesting.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #224 (ISO) » Sun Jan 27, 2008 2:21 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

How do you explain no counter claim for being the ONLY vanilla?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”