Mini 1894: DBZ Abridged Mafia - Arrival To Namek (Game Over)

Lycanfire
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #2475 (ISO) » Tue Apr 18, 2017 3:22 pm

Post by Lycanfire »

what's the rush chara?
Lycanfire
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #2476 (ISO) » Tue Apr 18, 2017 3:22 pm

Post by Lycanfire »

wow get fucked upon gin
Clumsy Phoenix
Clumsy Phoenix
Goon
Clumsy Phoenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2477 (ISO) » Tue Apr 18, 2017 3:34 pm

Post by Clumsy Phoenix »

In post 2473, Lycanfire wrote:this is fucking obvious multiball with abr trying to pull a fast one. i would say abr, majiffy and a50, chara teams
This seems way out of left field. Why two scum teams? What flavor would they be? At best I could see scum and SK (Vegeta). Explain how 2 scum teams would exist flavor wise.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #2478 (ISO) » Tue Apr 18, 2017 3:35 pm

Post by Alisae »

Clums.
It's becuase Lycan is scum.
GTKAS
| here.
Lycanfire
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #2479 (ISO) » Tue Apr 18, 2017 3:40 pm

Post by Lycanfire »

i don't know the theme well enough to say. why not two teams? why is abr claiming a kill that never happened? this only makes sense IF there's two teams, and abr is already a man down. if he lynched a50 here, it would be an even playing field

behaviorally there is no other explanation.
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2480 (ISO) » Tue Apr 18, 2017 3:41 pm

Post by Tywin Lannister »

In post 2473, Lycanfire wrote:this is fucking obvious multiball with abr trying to pull a fast one. i would say abr, majiffy and a50, chara teams
Really? Multiball? Did you honestly type that with a straight face? How do you think it's obvious and somehow the game is balanced? Lols this is so ridiculous that idk what to say. Nice try I guess? Better luck next time?

Like how in the world did that statement pass your bullshit filter when you clicked submit? Please explain how many mini games you've seen with multiball? I'll wait.

Yeah, you're next after your scum buddy is lynched. You mine as well go back to lurking and doing absolutely nothing but voting obvious town. It will all be over soon.
Lycanfire
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #2481 (ISO) » Tue Apr 18, 2017 3:41 pm

Post by Lycanfire »

In post 2478, Alisae wrote:Clums.
It's becuase Lycan is scum.
[signguy]hey guys let's speedlynch abr[/signguy]
Lycanfire
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #2482 (ISO) » Tue Apr 18, 2017 3:43 pm

Post by Lycanfire »

In post 2480, Tywin Lannister wrote:Yeah, you're next after your scum buddy is lynched. You mine as well go back to lurking and doing absolutely nothing but voting obvious town. It will all be over soon.
self voting is against my wincon. what is YOUR take on what is happening?
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2483 (ISO) » Tue Apr 18, 2017 3:45 pm

Keep flailing scum. Dance for us.
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2484 (ISO) » Tue Apr 18, 2017 3:46 pm

Maybe next time you roll scum,you'll try playing the game. I feel bad for ABR. He was alone.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #2485 (ISO) » Tue Apr 18, 2017 3:48 pm

Post by Almost50 »

The Lycan sequence of posts from 2472 to 2476 are practically a scum claim collectively. That's cool.

However, I just need this to be rephrased as I didn't fully understand:
In post 2474, Lycanfire wrote:why did you vote alisae yesterday when you were treating like them town, a50?
Did I TR Alisae BEFORE I voted him or AFTER?

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #2486 (ISO) » Tue Apr 18, 2017 3:53 pm

Post by Alisae »

Tywin, ABR claimed SK. I doubt he's group scum.
Also remember the post I claimed flavor?
Yeah.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #2487 (ISO) » Tue Apr 18, 2017 3:53 pm

Post by Alisae »

My village was wiped out by Vegeta.
SK
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #2488 (ISO) » Tue Apr 18, 2017 3:54 pm

Post by Alisae »

And I was getting worried because I thought you were the SK for a second before today happened Tywin.
It's okay, your reads are better then mine.
GTKAS
| here.
Lycanfire
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #2489 (ISO) » Tue Apr 18, 2017 4:02 pm

Post by Lycanfire »

In post 1870, Almost50 wrote:OK.. I'll sheep Tywin on this one now. I don't claim to have the ability to read Alisae's play with any accuracy. He seems to play "however it comes" to me as either alignment. Erm.. I don't even recall playing with Scum!Alisae actually. Well, whatever.

VOTE: Alisae
a flacid vote if i've ever seen one
In post 1583, Almost50 wrote:@Alisae: We basically agreed that we should hold on to ONE ball if we ever have it, and we only pass "what's more than one". THIS is the Zefiend argument I had repeatedly stated was even better than my own and the reason why TR him.

Now, hypothetically speaking: Let's assume Imperium already started with a ball. Had you held on to yours then if they OR you get NK'd; Scum would collect ONE ball. You passing yours (which was the only one I presume) meant they get none if they NK you and TWO if they NK Imperium.

Now, the N1 NK doesn't necessarily relate to reads and how good/bad they are. N1 NKs either target the most Town read player, the most skilled player, or the one scum suspect is a PR. (Most TR'd = hard to lynch, most skilled = could put 2 & 2 together with some flips, and a PR could return a guilty). Now Scum are going to hunt the Vig, most probably.

Now you admitted you weren't thinking when you passed the ball. You obviously didn't think when you asked who got it now either. SO DON'T YOU FUCKING DARE RESPOND TO ME WITH GARBAGE LIKE "Oh you don't like it? WELL THAT'S TOO FUCKING BAD HUH?". You don't want me riding your sorry ass.. trust me. One more response like that and I AM "going to be" rude to you. This time I'm being NICE.
a whole post talking about why alisae wasn't nightkilled, and for some reason entertaining alisae passing the ball when we have no information of it happening.

what if majiffy got the dragonball from imperium and a50 got it from majiffy?
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #2490 (ISO) » Tue Apr 18, 2017 4:03 pm

Post by Alisae »

Lycan.
Do you have the Four Star Dragonball by any chance?
GTKAS
| here.
Lycanfire
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #2491 (ISO) » Tue Apr 18, 2017 4:08 pm

Post by Lycanfire »

No, I don't have any dragonballs
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #2492 (ISO) » Tue Apr 18, 2017 4:09 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 2488, Alisae wrote:And I was getting worried because I thought you were the SK for a second before today happened Tywin.
It's okay, your reads are better then mine.
Alisae, here's a SINCERE friendly tip: If you give your games a little bit more effort you may actually get MUCH better. Tywin obv!Towned real early this game, and he made some GOOD arguments. Now you don't have to do something similar right away, but you need to have a good read about one or two slots at the start of the game, preferably someone to sheep when you're not sure, and another to scum read and watch how they move. But it's alright if you have two strong TRs instead. Oh, and always start by those whom you think you know how to read better.

Personally I think you're MORE THAN OK, but you're also a bit "lazy". I know because I have a personal friend with the same characteristics. My friend's main problem is NOT the lack of intelligence (he's very bright, actually), but rather the lack of self-confidence. He thinks he's a total failure, and I keep telling him he's not. He's just not motivated enough.. yet. I think the same applies to you.

Sorry if this sounds dull, my friend. I just felt like telling you what I think of you. You are NOT lacking in anything BUT motivation, and it's because you keep telling yourself you're not good enough and stuff like that which is totally not true.

/End preaching session.

Sorry, again. If you don't like this, just please ignore it and pretend I didn't say anything.

Back to the game now.

Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #2493 (ISO) » Tue Apr 18, 2017 4:12 pm

Post by Alisae »

No it's fine.
I get it.
We lynch ABR today.
Lynch Lycan tomorrow for being obvscum. If the game doesn't end here I'll go 1v1 Music Box.

Music Box is probably more likely to be scum then Clumsy because I feel like they aren't really adding much to the game, just moreso just going along with everything else. Like if anything they seem unnoticed.

Yeah, I'm playing like shit, I know.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #2494 (ISO) » Tue Apr 18, 2017 4:14 pm

Post by Alisae »

Like Almost.
Can you tell me what Music Box has added to the game or what they've done to progress the gamestate?
GTKAS
| here.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #2495 (ISO) » Tue Apr 18, 2017 4:22 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 2489, Lycanfire wrote:what if majiffy got the dragonball from imperium and a50 got it from majiffy?
Yeah, what if? Problem with scum improvisation is when it's done in a speedy fashion it gets messy.

For instance, this:
So, ABR admits to have shot Majiffy, but he is his partner?? And he shot Majiffy, so I got the ball from Majiffy?

Oh, wait! Maybe I shot Majiffy then. But why would ABR say that he did? Is ABR my p?? Why would I want to bus my p off the bat today? Or maybe Majiffy is my p. But how could he have given me the ball the same night he got it?

Wait! Maybe I shot Imperium directly. No. That would mean I got the ball directly from Imperium, and not from Majiffy. That is theoretically a valid proposition, but it doesn't rhyme with your first quote, and it doesn't explain Majiffy javing been shot either.

Conclusion: I can't be Majiffy's, I can't be ABR's and I can't be NC's scum p. Good try though. Thank you for your participation.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #2496 (ISO) » Tue Apr 18, 2017 4:26 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 2493, Alisae wrote:Yeah, I'm playing like shit, I know.
ROTFL. Like, this is exactly what I want you to STOP saying. You're much better than that, mate. You're just not trying.

Repeat after me: Alisae is NOT playing like shit.. Alisae is NOT playing like shit.. Alisae is NOT playing like shit.. see? It's already working. I know you can feel it inside you.. you are starting to feel more confident. The engine is starting up again. GO! :giggle:

Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #2497 (ISO) » Tue Apr 18, 2017 4:26 pm

Post by Alisae »

Alisae is NOT playing like shit.

Okay, Now talk to me about Music Box.
GTKAS
| here.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #2498 (ISO) » Tue Apr 18, 2017 4:28 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 2494, Alisae wrote:Like Almost.
Can you tell me what Music Box has added to the game or what they've done to progress the gamestate?
I'll pay more attention to them if:

a) We lynch Lycan tomorrow and the game doesn't end,

AND

b) I'm still alive the fay after.

:lol:

Lycanfire
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #2499 (ISO) » Tue Apr 18, 2017 4:37 pm

Post by Lycanfire »

In post 2495, Almost50 wrote: So, ABR admits to have shot Majiffy, but he is his partner?? And he shot Majiffy, so I got the ball from Majiffy?

Oh, wait! Maybe I shot Majiffy then. But why would ABR say that he did? Is ABR my p?? Why would I want to bus my p off the bat today? Or maybe Majiffy is my p. But how could he have given me the ball the same night he got it?
Stop ignoring the bullet economics. Why would he claim a kill on you if he didn't actually do it? As for why he claimed a kill on Majiffy-it was because he was still faking vig-of course he's going to claim he shot Majiffy. There's no inconsistency there.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”