become
become
Townie
become
Townie
Townie

Post Post #350 (ISO) » Tue Apr 18, 2017 10:53 pm

Post by become »

I don't think that could've been a scumslip - much more likely he misread the 'mislynch' or made a joke.
LaLight
LaLight
Goon
LaLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #351 (ISO) » Tue Apr 18, 2017 11:03 pm

Post by LaLight »

In post 350, become wrote:I don't think that could've been a scumslip - much more likely he misread the 'mislynch' or made a joke.
Might've been scumslip turned into a joke
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #352 (ISO) » Tue Apr 18, 2017 11:11 pm

Post by LicketyQuickety »

In post 349, LaLight wrote:
In post 348, LicketyQuickety wrote:lukewarm
You mean this?
In post 331, Boonskiies wrote: Also, I was town reading LQ until I got that Lean scum on his list. That's a fabricated scum read. Like...I had one post. One. post.
Well, i can definitely say that LS may be felt because of the one post. Not only because of the post itself, but also because it's one at all.

I know it's kinda early to call for teams, but this D1 interaction between fro99er and become, especially if it will end with lynching whole different person, reminds me of some scum schemes. Like D1 scum busses each other to hell, but does it not really convincing to other people, so in the end of D1 another person is lynched. After that if one of those two is lynched, the second gets a massive towncred and wins the game. I've seen in couple of times. That's actually why I am always suspectful about tunneling D1. IAlwaysWinSometimes may be the third member based solely on the thing I see as scumslip (that is he knows lynching me will be a mislynch). Thoughts?
What is LS?

Hard to actually say there is some distancing between Frog and become. We won't know anything with any kind of confidence until we get a flip from one or the other. Frog kinda reads to me as though he is really trying to control the action in this game. IDK if this means Town or Scum at this point in time. become has been semi Scummy all on their own. What you say about Scum distancing makes a lot of sense to me, but is ultimately NAI coming from you I think. That said, it does look like you are trying to game solve and that gives you some more Townie points. That said, your read on Frog is kinda basic considering he is Sus of you and you are just pointing the finger right back at him.

I don't like that you make a guess at what the Scum team is. When people do that so often, it loses all meaning. If it was true and you really had something there, I would expect quite the wall post detailing everything considering we are only on page 15(?).

My view on slips is that they seldom happen and when they do they are instantly lynched as Scum. Anything short of that isn't a slip in my book. It has to be really obvious for it to actually be a slip.
I was anything worse than you! Anything worse than you was I!

You was doided teh aposit_tisopa het dedoid saw em.
LaLight
LaLight
Goon
LaLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #353 (ISO) » Tue Apr 18, 2017 11:54 pm

Post by LaLight »

In post 352, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 349, LaLight wrote:
In post 348, LicketyQuickety wrote:lukewarm
You mean this?
In post 331, Boonskiies wrote: Also, I was town reading LQ until I got that Lean scum on his list. That's a fabricated scum read. Like...I had one post. One. post.
Well, i can definitely say that LS may be felt because of the one post. Not only because of the post itself, but also because it's one at all.

I know it's kinda early to call for teams, but this D1 interaction between fro99er and become, especially if it will end with lynching whole different person, reminds me of some scum schemes. Like D1 scum busses each other to hell, but does it not really convincing to other people, so in the end of D1 another person is lynched. After that if one of those two is lynched, the second gets a massive towncred and wins the game. I've seen in couple of times. That's actually why I am always suspectful about tunneling D1. IAlwaysWinSometimes may be the third member based solely on the thing I see as scumslip (that is he knows lynching me will be a mislynch). Thoughts?
What is LS?

Hard to actually say there is some distancing between Frog and become. We won't know anything with any kind of confidence until we get a flip from one or the other. Frog kinda reads to me as though he is really trying to control the action in this game. IDK if this means Town or Scum at this point in time. become has been semi Scummy all on their own. What you say about Scum distancing makes a lot of sense to me, but is ultimately NAI coming from you I think. That said, it does look like you are trying to game solve and that gives you some more Townie points. That said, your read on Frog is kinda basic considering he is Sus of you and you are just pointing the finger right back at him.

I don't like that you make a guess at what the Scum team is. When people do that so often, it loses all meaning. If it was true and you really had something there, I would expect quite the wall post detailing everything considering we are only on page 15(?).

My view on slips is that they seldom happen and when they do they are instantly lynched as Scum. Anything short of that isn't a slip in my book. It has to be really obvious for it to actually be a slip.
LS is LeanScum and the question for you is what is NAI? :)

I usually make a guess about teams because a person may be non-scummy on their own, but the interaction with someone else may be quite scummy. So I usually look at the very interactions. Okay, let's see (my words in bold for easier reading):

In post 182, Fro99er wrote:
In post 166, become wrote:Wow was that a lot of pointless arguing in the span of a few hours. All participants are either town or too-early-to-tell-they're-scum.

Fro99er - pretty sure we're lynching to kill, not to deport.

I don't get why y'all think mafia mobile is bad when you're clearly doing it on the toilet.

Early VOTE: rb vote for his opinions.
wasn't pointless

we're lynching to DEPORT

why vote rb instead of waffles? what's wrong with rb's opinions?
If you ask me, this vote is pretty RVSy. Fro99er behaves like it's EoD (end of day) or even D3/4. I myself wouldn't mind this vote at all.

In post 201, Fro99er wrote:
In post 193, become wrote:Was an RVS (That's what I meant by early vote) - didn't want to jump on any wagons just yet.
So it was RVS even though you gave a reason for it (not liking his opinions)

And when I press you about what's wrong with his opinions you backtrack to it being RVS?

Were you afraid to jump on any wagons?

VOTE: become
Oh yes. This post I hate. Let's see in more details:

In post 201, Fro99er wrote: So it was RVS even though you gave a reason for it (not liking his opinions)
giving the reason (mostly jokey ones) is a part of RVS. You're usually not just voting out of the blue, you say something like "vote: x, because he has a cute avatar" or
In post 11, Fro99er wrote: I'm gonna deport you lickety

VOTE: Lickety
In post 15, Fro99er wrote:EITHER WAY IT'S THE DONALD TRUMP GIF SAYING WRONG

DEPORT LICKETY
So, this is RVS. After that

In post 201, Fro99er wrote: And when I press you about what's wrong with his opinions you backtrack to it being RVS?
I don't get where backtrack was. become meant his vote as rvs and it indeed was one. And the end of the post:

In post 201, Fro99er wrote: Were you afraid to jump on any wagons?
What wagons? He cast one vote for that point of the game. The vote was for rb, who didnt have any wagons. If become was scum, why wouldn't he just vote for waffles then? Next:

In post 209, Fro99er wrote:
In post 208, become wrote:just because someone has opinions I dislike doesn't make them scum
then why did you vote him?
In post 210, Fro99er wrote:
In post 166, become wrote:Early VOTE: rb vote for his opinions.

FOR HIS OPINIONS
In post 211, Fro99er wrote:YOU VOTED HIM FOR HIS OPINIONS NOW YOU ARE SAYING ITS RVS?

I DONT BUY THAT

fro99er has just found a RVS vote to fuck with. So he continues continually pushing on it.

In post 224, Fro99er wrote:how does it not make sense

I'm asking the player named waffles to vote the player named become so that if he does so then i'll interact with him more.
This post looks ugly. fro99er is using AtE (appeal to emotions) to make people vote for his RVS-based scumread? I do not know if this is an okay playstyle of fro99er or generally on mafiascum, but I don't like it. I see it as only scum would do something like that. Like you pretend you are a confirmed town so people would want to interact with you and sheep you and this thought is just put by fro99er into people's minds.

In post 247, Fro99er wrote:
In post 240, become wrote:Could be the incessant trolling?
Could it be you have zero motivation to find scum right now.

You're the obvscum here.
Yes, I would have the same amount of motivation if my partner would be tunneling me for no reason and I couldn't even fully understand why if I had done nothing wrong. fro99er, if you are not scum, I hugely doubt you can be 100% sure someone is scum and tunnel him so hard. By the way I haven't seen any other reason from fro99er to tunnel become yet. Mostly "You are obvscum".

In post 277, Fro99er wrote:
In post 274, become wrote:You're dense...

I wanted to make an RVS (aka: early) vote.
The RVS-reason I gave was "for his opinions". Yes, this is related to what he said, but I still count that as RVS since I by no means wanted to lynch him for it, nor seriously suspected him for it.

I wouldn't make a real vote without a more detailed analysis.
I'm dense, but I'm not scum, correct?

Who is scum? There's plenty of info to go by here.
In post 278, Fro99er wrote:I feel like town!become would have some paranoia about me instead of just calling me dense.
In post 279, Fro99er wrote:That's the difference between LQ and become

LQ is paranoid and sus of me and thinks I'm discrediting him

become just thinks I'm "dense" for not understanding his made up reason
Let's speak about the word "dense". I see the usage of this word in this case as not because fro99er is scumreading become, but because fro99er is overemotionally scumreading become without giving explanations. Yeah, after being called "dense" fro99er expands on his scumread finally. That's the next reason:
become doesn't OMGUS
. I will return to that.

In post 291, Fro99er wrote:Oh, so you trust my reasons for townreading LQ, but you don't trust me.

got it.
In post 292, Fro99er wrote:Guys I've found scum.
From my PoV fro99er sees the game from a very strange perspective. become might not trust him, but might trust his opinion on LQ. Why? Quite easy: they're partners. But even if they are not, that might mean one and the only thing:
if fro99er is scum, LQ is town
. scum!fro99er wouldn't townread his partners so easily in the beginning of the game. I myself can clearly say that if fro99er is scum, then LQ is very probable town and I can call that
I trust fro99er's reads, but I do not trust him
. Makes sense? Yes.

In post 294, Fro99er wrote:So you think I'm scum?

Then why is your "RVS" (because of his opinions) vote sitting on rb still?
Here I can say the only answer to this question: become doesn't want to vote for his partner (fro99er). What is the other reason? I mean if become is scum and fro99er is town, become would as easily move his vote on him. But he does not. Because he is confused!newb!scum with tunneling for towncred partner.

Basically, there's no real reason behind fro99er's become scumread. 1. RVS vote with reasons (OH!MY!GOD!), 2. become does not OMGUS 3. become doesn't move his vote onto fro99er.

1st is silly
2nd and 3rd may as well tell about their partnership

VOTE: fro99er
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #354 (ISO) » Wed Apr 19, 2017 12:09 am

Post by havingfitz »

In post 245, Fro99er wrote:
In post 242, LicketyQuickety wrote:I feel like you are playing dumb. Do you seriously not get that town reading someone while discrediting them would be a viable Scum tactic? That is the reason I find you Sus.
I'M NOT DISCREDITING YOU
How is Fro99er discrediting you LQ? It seems like you are finding issue with the littlest or non-existent actions.

As for your embedded quote above...in which you discredit town!Fro99er by saying he's playing dumb (because town has no reason to play dumb), if you don't think he's dumb you must think he's scum but I see no vote on him up to this point. Iirc you don't even have him that low on your reads. So he's dumb town to you?

You're doing the exact same "viable" scum tactic to Fro99er that you accuse him of.
Town 57w-66l :: Not Town 29w-16l:: TBD 2
V/LA on weekends (i.e. RL > mafia)

The shortest GTKAS thread ever!
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #355 (ISO) » Wed Apr 19, 2017 12:14 am

Post by havingfitz »

In post 281, become wrote:I suppose I also suspect waffles (
though in an obligatory way, he's probably town
), and relatively trust LQ.
What do you mean?

And why do you trust LQ?

LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #356 (ISO) » Wed Apr 19, 2017 12:18 am

In post 354, havingfitz wrote:
In post 242, LicketyQuickety wrote:I feel like you are playing dumb. Do you seriously not get that town reading someone while discrediting them would be a viable Scum tactic? That is the reason I find you Sus.
I'M NOT DISCREDITING YOU
How is Fro99er discrediting you LQ? It seems like you are finding issue with the littlest or non-existent actions.

As for your embedded quote above...in which you discredit town!Fro99er by saying he's playing dumb (because town has no reason to play dumb), if you don't think he's dumb you must think he's scum but I see no vote on him up to this point. Iirc you don't even have him that low on your reads. So he's dumb town to you?

You're doing the exact same "viable" scum tactic to Fro99er that you accuse him of.
I know the perfect response for this.

Spoiler:

How's that Fitz?

Fro99er is a bit too over-the-top for my liking.

Regarding LaLights case on Fro99er:

There are some problems with it, but on the whole, there were some things that made me go "I wish I would have seen that" which really makes me think LaLight is Town here.

havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #357 (ISO) » Wed Apr 19, 2017 12:19 am

Post by havingfitz »

In post 282, become wrote:My town tell of LQ is also somewhat obligatory - people seem to trust him and their reasons seem fair.
People have stated they trust LQ and given reasons? Can you show where this has hapoened?

LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #358 (ISO) » Wed Apr 19, 2017 12:20 am

VOTE: Fitz

:cool:

havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #359 (ISO) » Wed Apr 19, 2017 12:24 am

Post by havingfitz »

In post 356, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 354, havingfitz wrote:
I'M NOT DISCREDITING YOU

I know the perfect response for this.

Spoiler:

How's that Fitz?

Fro99er is a bit too over-the-top for my liking.

Regarding LaLights case on Fro99er:

There are some problems with it, but on the whole, there were some things that made me go "I wish I would have seen that" which really makes me think LaLight is Town here.
You completely ignored my question/s to you.
Instead you accuse me of chainsawing you to protect Fro99er. How so...by asking you a question and pointing out an irony?
Being over the top for one's liking isn't AI....why bring it up?
I didn't mention and haven't seen LaLights "case on Fro99er."...why bring it up?

P.edit...wtf? Why the vote?

havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #360 (ISO) » Wed Apr 19, 2017 2:28 am

Post by havingfitz »

Ughhhhhhhhhh...just lost a catch up post. Hour down the drain. Now for the abbreviated version iirc....

Lickety... comes across as a very weak attempt at shading your town lean Fro99er. And I'm not sure why you have to be difficult and not answer WhyMafia and Waffles' requests about how you are coming to your reads. i.e. posts & .

Srceenplay...in the post where you vote me () you ask Lickety why Boon and I are scum leans. Do you know why Lickety suspects become and iaws? Also...why are you voting me? Is my activity level a scum tell for me? And regarding my L-2 vote on Waffles...you made 6 posts between my L-2 Waffles vote and your vote on me. In those 6 posts you 1) never mention my L-2 vote, 2) you seem to accept a Waffle wagon as well, 3) you vote LaLight with only the comment "Best thing yet, he has never been mislynch so we have nothing to lose" (HTF does that even make any sense) , and then 4) you question iaws of his comment about LaLight and a mislynch. Which seems odd given the comment you made when you voted LaLight. So yeah...you are a solid candidate for scum atm.

I liked LaLight's post where he voted Fro99er. I didn't agree with everything he said but as I read it it felt like he was being genuine and trying to sort out Fro99er. Also...you mention timezone issues LaLight...what country do you live in?

It's still early D1 and my reads are not etched in stone....but here's where they are:

Town lean - LaLight, Creature, Boonskiies, Fro99er........slightly on WhyMafia

TBD - Creative, rb, become, iaws

Scum lean - Waffles, Lickety, Srceenplay

LaLight
LaLight
Goon
LaLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #361 (ISO) » Wed Apr 19, 2017 2:46 am

Post by LaLight »

Am from Russia, UTC+3
Srceenplay
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #362 (ISO) » Wed Apr 19, 2017 2:58 am

Post by Srceenplay »

In post 360, havingfitz wrote:Ughhhhhhhhhh...just lost a catch up post. Hour down the drain. Now for the abbreviated version iirc....

Lickety... comes across as a very weak attempt at shading your town lean Fro99er. And I'm not sure why you have to be difficult and not answer WhyMafia and Waffles' requests about how you are coming to your reads. i.e. posts & .

Srceenplay...in the post where you vote me () you ask Lickety why Boon and I are scum leans. Do you know why Lickety suspects become and iaws? Also...why are you voting me? Is my activity level a scum tell for me? And regarding my L-2 vote on Waffles...you made 6 posts between my L-2 Waffles vote and your vote on me. In those 6 posts you 1) never mention my L-2 vote, 2) you seem to accept a Waffle wagon as well, 3) you vote LaLight with only the comment "Best thing yet, he has never been mislynch so we have nothing to lose" (HTF does that even make any sense) , and then 4) you question iaws of his comment about LaLight and a mislynch. Which seems odd given the comment you made when you voted LaLight. So yeah...you are a solid candidate for scum atm.

I liked LaLight's post where he voted Fro99er. I didn't agree with everything he said but as I read it it felt like he was being genuine and trying to sort out Fro99er. Also...you mention timezone issues LaLight...what country do you live in?

It's still early D1 and my reads are not etched in stone....but here's where they are:

Town lean - LaLight, Creature, Boonskiies, Fro99er........slightly on WhyMafia

TBD - Creative, rb, become, iaws

Scum lean - Waffles, Lickety, Srceenplay
I assume Become, he is agreeing with Frogger. He says he understands Frogger concerns with him. Even though he can see them coming from town or scum Frogger reasoning makes sense for him to be scum.

IAWS might be for his mislynch statement?i dont know.

I'm voting you because I wanted to move my vote and after reading the read list I saw he had you and Boon as scum lean. It made me read your iso's. Boon had one post and you had two. I never mentioned your L-2 vote because it went unnoticed until I looked at you. That's why I choose you over Boon.

The lalight comment was a joke. He says he never "has never been mislynched" so I'm saying great it won't be a mislynch.

IAWS said he wants a mislynch, opposite of what I was saying.
"A man can not be too careful on the choices of his enemies." Oscar Wilde
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #363 (ISO) » Wed Apr 19, 2017 4:21 am

Post by Creature »

havingfitz is town yey
Sigh
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #364 (ISO) » Wed Apr 19, 2017 4:39 am

In post 363, Creature wrote:havingfitz is town yey
Agree. Like the reaction I got out of him.

VOTE: IAWS

Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #365 (ISO) » Wed Apr 19, 2017 5:26 am

Post by Fro99er »

This town is so dumb.

This is my obvtown game, y'all. Go look up any meta of me OTHER than my last game with Boon.

Where is Alisae when you need him.

ALI WHY ARE YOU NOT PLAYING THIS GAME WITH ME?!?!?
"I officially announce Fro99er the king of guilties because this is the second time he has guiltied a slot I was really unsure about.
Heil King Froggo.
Ribbit ribbit." -Transcend
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #366 (ISO) » Wed Apr 19, 2017 5:28 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 356, LicketyQuickety wrote:Fro99er is a bit too over-the-top for my liking.
Over the top is my town game.

Sit back and reserved is my scum game.

I have a very divisive meta. I tried to break it in my last game with Boon by sitting back as town (to be fair it was a 15 player game, multiball, and I was a town protective PR so I was town-PR hunting just as much as I was scum hunting), which is why he noticed a difference between me there and here.
"I officially announce Fro99er the king of guilties because this is the second time he has guiltied a slot I was really unsure about.
Heil King Froggo.
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #367 (ISO) » Wed Apr 19, 2017 5:28 am

Post by Boonskiies »

I said I wasn't scum reading you, froggy.
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
. That's my main; I just mod on
Boonskiies
LaLight
LaLight
Goon
LaLight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #368 (ISO) » Wed Apr 19, 2017 5:29 am

Post by LaLight »

In post 366, Fro99er wrote:
In post 356, LicketyQuickety wrote:Fro99er is a bit too over-the-top for my liking.
Over the top is my town game.

Sit back and reserved is my scum game.

I have a very divisive meta. I tried to break it in my last game with Boon by sitting back as town (to be fair it was a 15 player game, multiball, and I was a town protective PR so I was town-PR hunting just as much as I was scum hunting), which is why he noticed a difference between me there and here.
Who might know you are not trying it vice versa? Playing over the top as scum? Would be pretty logical to do that ;)
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #369 (ISO) » Wed Apr 19, 2017 5:30 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 353, LaLight wrote:scum!fro99er wouldn't townread his partners so easily in the beginning of the game
This is factually incorrect.

As scum, I have townread my buddies very early before.

However, in this case I am town and LQ is town.

As town I get into TvTs (before I know the person is town, but the argument helps me determine they are town).

LaLight's case on me is full of incorrect assumptions
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #370 (ISO) » Wed Apr 19, 2017 5:30 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 368, LaLight wrote:Who might know you are not trying it vice versa? Playing over the top as scum? Would be pretty logical to do that
Just shut up. You don't know me.
Heil King Froggo.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #371 (ISO) » Wed Apr 19, 2017 5:31 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 367, Boonskiies wrote:I said I wasn't scum reading you, froggy.
Oh I know. I just said why you noticed a difference.

We cool
Heil King Froggo.
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #372 (ISO) » Wed Apr 19, 2017 5:31 am

Post by havingfitz »

In post 362, Srceenplay wrote:The lalight comment was a joke. He says he never "has never been mislynched" so I'm saying great it won't be a mislynch.
Then why did you vote him?

Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #373 (ISO) » Wed Apr 19, 2017 5:33 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 360, havingfitz wrote:I liked LaLight's post where he voted Fro99er. I didn't agree with everything he said but as I read it it felt like he was being genuine and trying to sort out Fro99er. Also...you mention timezone issues LaLight...what country do you live in?
I agree

the case is bad, but it did look like a real attempt to sort me.
Heil King Froggo.
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #374 (ISO) » Wed Apr 19, 2017 5:35 am

Post by havingfitz »

In post 361, LaLight wrote:Am from Russia, UTC+3
Thanks